Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waity-lazy engagements thread

+17
Iamroyalty
zozoi
juliet
Snaggle Bobcat
Dallasite
CarryingOn
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
PaulineB
Anne-Elliot
Spitfire
Anniecross
Romilly
CrystalEve
One of the Peasants
Rozel
Duquesa de Azúcar
21 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Waity-lazy engagements thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Waity-lazy engagements thread

Post by Indie Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:25 pm

She's bad but not as bad as The Viper et al.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:40 pm

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:28 pm

Sarah nails it every time.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:39 pm

Some more "work for waity"??!!  Wonder what size the bump will be and whether she might treat us to a glimpse ?  Perhaps someone can encourage her to show off her volley ball skills - just a teensy little bit as we all know how fragile she is now she pregnant (excuse me while I cough!) again l The charity is holding a Gala Ball on November 27th but no news on her possible attendance

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/18/article-2465723-18D1F93400000578-483_634x908.jpg

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sportsaid.org.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle%2Fduchess-of-cambridge-to-join-sportsaids-next-athlete-workshop&ei=MVVaVK78GJC1sQSMrIDIDQ&usg=AFQjCNHmtKGI2a8dJc1FsF7gXs5X-0P_GQ&bvm=bv.78677474,d.ZGU

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:25 pm

My goodness - she is spending a whole DAY in Wales with willy  - this has got to be a prelude to a holiday - will be intersting to watch their interactions and body language - it's probably the longest time he has spent with her at a stretch for ages

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CEMQFjAK&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mirror.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fuk-news%2Fpregnant-kate-middleton-make-public-4560625&ei=yHhaVKKgN4GBsQTioYLYCA&usg=AFQjCNGy6bTz8dBIUzc5THz2eRsR2lhPhg

Last edited by Iamroyalty on Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:22 pm

The Glooms at another engagement today.Love how the DM has badly photoshopped the dude.One a bigger body then the next Waito looks skinny.Also the 'she's' glowing was a riot looks more beige and is looking more manly than ever.http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/news/a33000/kate-middleton-stuns-in-a-gorgeous-blue-coat/

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:06 pm

East Anglian Children's Hospice Accounts

The charity has been ages issuing its annual accounts this year but they finally did so last week. It seems that despite having the most famous patron in the world and the Kate Effect they are £300,000 down on the previous year and the money raised has been through the efforts of people across East Anglia and Ed Sheeran the singer - he and his mum are great supporters.

I looked to see if there was a donation from the W&K&H Trust or whatever it's called as the previous year showed a £50,000 donation {hardly generous}. All I could see was the cruise ship launch and fundraising dinner but there is no mention of what, if anything it raised. The kids and parents would probably have had their travel costs to Southampton paid for so that wouldn't have helped.

What is really galling is this three day trip to NYC for another bogus wildlife charity is in the DM today and it says they are taking PG with them. Well the hospice tried to stage a load of birthday parties to celebrate his first but no mention of it happening and I suspect they dearly hoped that Wasty would have held one at Sandringham {not necessarily on his actual date} and it would probably have really taken off then. Don't forget they had to cancel one event due to poor ticket sales. It's things like this that good pro-active patron can help push.

http://each.logicbyte.co.uk/annual-report-2013-14/

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:08 pm

^ I read that last year all the charities 'she' stamps her name on people are not even really donating.'She' really does nothing for them anyway 'she' doesn't give a damn.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/prince-william-kate-middleton-charity-trip-nyc-1.2004977
Wimpo pretending to suddenly care for animals welfare when he himself destroys them.Such a hypocrite I hope the USA press calls him out on it.Three days they'll be there just enjoying themselves they don't care about no animals and he better not pull his weight around like in LA- New Yorkers will eat him alive.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:30 pm

Unfortunately, most people here in the States are so in awe of the British royals. There will be major sucking with Prince Petulant, The Faker and The Fat One.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:44 pm

Will be amusing to see fortunately there are some with brains who see them as the Brits do eg Sarah Whalen etc. It's about time someone threw a rottene egg or three!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:34 pm

The comedians in the USA are already making fun of Pippa and that NBC 'job'.The glooms try to push their way in they will be ripped to pieces.This isn't the UK where the press is highly cencored especially when it comes about the RF.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:51 pm

Like I said before, New Yorkers are usually gaga over the British royals. Maybe not so with Petulant and The Potato Head Faker.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:39 am

^Maybe that's another reason she's so keen to go - she must realise by now how disliked she is in the UK but thinks the Americans will love her

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:02 am

The Stalking Potato Head Faker loves celebrities. New York is packed with them. There will be over the top sucking up over her and Prince Punk. It will be disgusting. Just wait and see.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:49 pm

waity working again - I am seriosuly worried for her - she must be so exhausted - perhaps that is why she forgot to strap the foam bump on today!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2830477/Future-Olympic-stars-royal-seal-approval-Pregnant-Kate-pretty-plum-meets-young-athletes-Essex.html

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:59 pm

Yip...I wondered that too !!

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by zozoi Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:35 pm

My jaw just dropped when I saw those pics. I mean they are not even making any effort - there is no attempt at faking it, no bump, no padding, nothing. She looks skinny even. I'm just gobsmacked at the sheer nerve of it.

zozoi
Countess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:31 pm

She just can't speak without gesticulating with her big old man hand lobster claws, can she? Or touching her nasty old crotch. Ugh.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:13 am

zozoi wrote:My jaw just dropped when I saw those pics. I mean they are not even making any effort - there is no attempt at faking it, no bump, no padding, nothing. She looks skinny even. I'm just gobsmacked at the sheer nerve of it.
Yeah from the front 'her' stomach looks totally cardboard flat then from the side looks like 'she' stuffed a small sock.Go ta luve the paid trolls justifying it saying things like oh my sister was the same or I know a woman her 'pregnancy' was just like Waito- yeah sure. Rolling Eyes

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:08 pm

GermanY wrote:
Go ta luve the paid trolls justifying it saying things like oh my sister was the same or I know a woman her 'pregnancy' was just like Waito- yeah sure. Rolling Eyes

^ Must be pippa posting lol!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:46 am

The Glooms at some event and the viper dressed like Waito both vampires.Even the boy band didn't look too impressed. The 'bump' grows and shrinks every hour it seems.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2833603/Lovely-lace-Kate-looks-picture-health-joined-William-merest-hint-baby-bump-visit-Royal-Variety-Performance.html

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:21 am

^Is the DM trying to tell us something?  They keep mentioning she is in the best of health (so no HG) and only a hint of a bump (no baby) Exclamation Exclamation

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:59 pm

Ma and Pa Midds at this do...Pips at the tennis last night.....this family sure do hate the limelight !!....they'll be doing Waity's engagements for her next !!!

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:24 am

^^
^

Could be right IAR - it must be unbearably frustrating for the major newspapers to have all the info on the vile Medds and Wasty and be unable to publish it - yet!

Yes, Juliet the medd gang putting their recently sun tanned faces everywhere but all it does is make the public loath these free loaders even more!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:14 am

^Harry used charity money I hope he returned it.People are putting two and two together he didn't go there for 'Charity' it was more like oil money.The RF has been there a lot this year hmm.
http://www.eonline.com/news/599371/kate-middleton-steps-out-in-another-sheer-sleeve-ensemble-with-jenny-packham-skirt-see-the-pic
So the man junky giving awards to kids and being praised for it how disgusting.Wearing summer clothes in Winter and in Winter-summer clothes what an idiot.Also that polka dot top is like five years old.How long until the DM writes a complete page on what polka dots Waito wore they did on the laced clothes 'she' wore. Distract from the fact that woMAN does nothing in months.Also funny how E still calls her Kate Middleton.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next