Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waity-lazy engagements thread

+17
Iamroyalty
zozoi
juliet
Snaggle Bobcat
Dallasite
CarryingOn
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
PaulineB
Anne-Elliot
Spitfire
Anniecross
Romilly
CrystalEve
One of the Peasants
Rozel
Duquesa de Azúcar
21 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Waity-lazy engagements thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Waity-lazy engagements thread

Post by Romilly Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:05 pm

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:17 pm

DM really have surpassed themselves today..."Take a look at the Duchess of Cambridge here who is giving off an effortless sense of confidence and polish..." - the only polish there is what people had used to clean their shoes with

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2848609/The-Duchess-Cambridge-comforts-grieving-families-Norfolk.html#ixzz3K5O6xOjE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.smartredirect.de/ad/clickGate.php?u=Fo6Pr2As&m=1&p=0oAj48ggLw&s=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Ffemail%2Farticle-2848609%2FThe-Duchess-Cambridge-comforts-grieving-families-Norfolk.html

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:23 pm

She does not look like a pregnant woman at all. Saying supposedly 18 weeks gone, half way through almost. Love the way the alleged bump does not make the front of her frock rise one little bit.

She has some padding around the middle area, you can see where it ends.

This made me laugh Jason Knauf obviously been reading too many fairy stories

The elegant royal was wearing a red dress by designer Katherine Hooker with black suede heels - slightly lower than normal to accommodate her growing baby bump. Her hair was swept back in a stylish high ponytail, showing off her slightly fuller face.

What planet are these people on. About the only thing they got right was the dress by Katherine Hooker - says it all, couldn´t make it up could you Very Happy Very Happy Lower heels - where? Fuller fae - where? They really must think the public are completely and utterly blind and stupid.

Hooker heels as usual, and if you look at this pick in particular you can see the top of the padding around her mid area

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/25/237E1FE300000578-2848609-image-104_1416921468203.jpg

You have to read the full article, it is hilarious and so full of lies. Do they really think the public fall for this. How long is this Jason guy going to last, people are already sick of all the lies, and now he is adding to them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2848609/The-Duchess-Cambridge-comforts-grieving-families-Norfolk.html

If she is 18 weeks "pregnant" then I am 28 weeks - and I can assure you I am not pregnant at all.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:49 pm

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:57 pm

Yes, disgusting and outrageous.  I enlarged this photo, you can see the hem end of the padding used today.  Bad move to wear that frock at an alleged 18 weeks pregnant.

Waity, tears for a grieving mother, in their dreams. Waity comes first, last, in the centre and always. If they are tears they are crocodile tears, she is one very cold fish that one.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/25/237E768500000578-2848609-image-119_1416925507806.jpg
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:10 pm

More photos from today. Where has the bump gone - again, must be the 2-4 months bump with a bit shaved of - tee hee.

Jeepers, the dame is aging fast, so many wrinkles, forehead lines, and the hair do, a common old band thing the kids wear in a brown shade to keep the hair back. She looks even more masculine with the hair dragged back like that, and such hard features. You can tell by her skin she is a heavy smoker, it always shows.

http://princessmonarchy.eklablog.com/duchesse-catherine-de-cambridge-visite-dans-le-comte-de-norwich-a113430538
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:13 pm

It looked as if she had been dragged reluctantly out of bed with no time for a proper hair do. Still at risk of flashing whilst bending down and those heels for an allegedly 'pregnant' woman!
Never once did I wear shoes like that in any of my 4 pregnancies. Some of the usual scary hideous expressions too and as one commenter noted, one of the small children in a wheel chair looked terrified when she pushed her face in his. Those crocodile tears too, many rude comments about those in the DM!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:59 pm

Dear me, look at this photo, doesn´t waity look rough and very miserable.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/25/237E310900000578-2848609-image-136_1416926940912.jpg

What a mess, she looks as though she wanted to be anywhere but at that hospice, such awfully cold and unfeeling person.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:16 pm

The very last place she wants to be as everyone knows
The glazed and faraway look is her dreaming of sandy beaches one and what she might get for Christmas. She occasionally returns to the present to laugh her open mouthed tombstone teeth laugh zooming in on some poor terrified child.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:23 pm

^^
What a terrible pic Snaggle, that pronounced underbite maker her look like a pelican waiting for its next herring to be tossed by the Zoo Keeper!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:13 am

That color 'she' wore was awful hard scary bright red and it was cold and wore that.That 'woMAN' is not right in the head.The icing on the cake pretending to be so sad isn't this the same person who made gross faces at a disabled person in Canada while no cameras were around.I see that they put up a bunch of barricade fences and like three people showed up anyway.Funyy how the DM and the rest of the UK press is trying to make 'her' liked and so compassionate sorry 'she' will never be another Diana who was their cash cow and people loved -never will it be like that with Waito.The more they praised 'her' the more the comments get nastier maybe that's the presses mission after all hmm.So the Hospices need millions of pounds maybe Wimpo can take it out of his bank account or all those millions of money he and Waito spend just on vacations alone can go to those charities.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:52 am

Maybe he could make a donation from their own charity - it has enough money to send him and waity to NY. We know that trip is not necessary, better to stay at home and donate the this children´s hospice. Oops, sorry this is mr and mrs grab what we can at everyone else´s expense, why would they want to donate, other than to themselves. Such a cold, greedy and grasping couple - me me me me me me and more me´s all the time, forget anyone else who might be needy. Crocodile tears - the press hype it up, look at most women, we all put a finger just beneath our eye - A female habit, especially with mascara on, you get the odd bit of water from the eye. Looked so miserable in that photo in the car, jeepers, she looked as if she could run and never come back - what a lovely thought Laughing

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:19 am

So those poor kids were bused in for the photos it's no wonder they looked frozen and Waito just walked pass them.Real compassionate there.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:52 pm

Well, let to waity she will not be seen, she is having a holiday post the NY trip for 4 months. Ha ha ha ha - she is close to "burnout".

Reckon ma´s idea so that nobody can scrutinise that foam bump inflating, deflating, moving up, down, left, centre and anywhere it chooses to go.

Burnout, after "all" the engagements since she "recovered from HG" oops, stopped faking HG or being "pregnant". If the rf let her away with this then it has to be for a reason. Personally as she never actually does much work can´t see how (a) she is close to "burnout" and (b) she needs to be hidden away - of course, silly me, keep forgetting they don´t want the foam bump under a microscope.

Convinced 99.9% Jason the Juggernaut is doing more harm than good. Those ridiculous articles about her being like Marie Curie et al, the she is like Andy Murray´s fiancé. Rather difficult on all counts as they worked hard, earned money and did not stalk a rich fella for 10 years.

If Jason the Juggernaut is out to discredit her then keep it up Jase, doing a good job, you are on the right track and will have a gold star soon.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/kate-middleton-4-month-second-pregnancy-vacation-nyc-trip-out-of-public-eye-baby-birth-photo/

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:29 pm

Totally agree about Jason Juggernaut - he truly comes over as wet behind the ears, clueless in fact about what he is up against. How can he think he can improve their beyond help reputation. They are so disliked and unpopular everywhere. The sycophantic laughable articles just compound the situation. Definitely Ma's idea to hide Wasty so that the deflating, moving bump can't be observed. The RF are apparently in despair at what is happening right now.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:35 pm

So now Wasty does nothing after NYC ? hmmm, why ? only a handful of engagements in a year
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:02 pm

On her way out one way or another!?

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:06 pm

I think she may have only done 6 or 7 since August and then NYC and that is it
Did Fergie get the we will call you if needed also ?
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:10 pm

She can't be allowed to do more than she does because she is incapable in all areas. There has never been anyone in the RF that is more incompetent and such an embarrassment as she.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:15 pm

Maybe we should be more understanding....I mean it looks like she may have to organise entertaining the Midds over Christmas....must be exhausting...with all the help she gets and that !!!!!!!!!

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:35 pm

^It's very tiring giving orders to servants you know !!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:13 pm

God yesss ....how could I forget...she barely has anytime to rest !!!!

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:22 pm

Here we go again, from Rebecca English on Twitter

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail
My understanding has always been that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge would not be attending tonight's Diplomatic Reception at BP.
the wait for an official engagement-related tiara picture continues! Surely the Cambridges must attend a State Banquet soon?

And some piccies from this evening, I am sure if lazy couple attended there would have been oodles of photos, so looks like a no show  - again.

http://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed/2014/12/02/diplomatic_reception_at_buckingham_palace,_london

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:30 pm

Here we got with Christmas arrangements again. You have to read this article, although I am not buying waity getting all her own way, probably suits HM for the lazy couple and fakie not to be there, and I am sure she is backed by the rest of the royals. Add to the fact that she wants 4 months off so that we can´t see the foam bump post NY. Also not buy that HM has ordered wasty on the NY trip, from the get go it was only meant to be willy boy and she barged her way in, so that is an out and out lie - m ind you, what is new, we are used to lies from that lot.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/kate-middleton-punishing-queen-elizabeth-family-christmas-exclusion-forced-work-while-pregnant/

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:09 am

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down