Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waity-lazy engagements thread

+17
Iamroyalty
zozoi
juliet
Snaggle Bobcat
Dallasite
CarryingOn
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
PaulineB
Anne-Elliot
Spitfire
Anniecross
Romilly
CrystalEve
One of the Peasants
Rozel
Duquesa de Azúcar
21 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Waity-lazy engagements thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Waity-lazy engagements thread

Post by Rozel Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:19 am

Be interesting. She does so much for the scouts, not. Who would even associate her name with them she does that little. Probably give them half an hour and then gone, her usual MO. Wouldn´t bother putting crowd barriers up, last time there were about three onlookers and all these barriers doing nothing Very Happy No doubt juggernaut will be demanding excellent press coverage and nauseating hype as usual - he seems to thrive on seeing waity get a slating in the comments section What a Face
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:38 pm

Oh. My. Word.  Waity today at the Beaver Scouts engagement.  Look at the dark bags suitcases beneath her eyes.  I get the impression all is not well in "paradise" she looks a complete wreck.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/16/241A39A400000578-2876502-image-a-67_1418760489735.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag119/KikiLaShrew/Fred/Kate/3EC1A578-4EEA-40FD-839A-07CFF98D8DA1_zpsnscqs9fs.jpg

How old is the female?  She is looking older and crazier by the week.  I see the sugars are out again in the comments, no doubt juggernaut and ma had them on speed dial.  You have to laugh, so transparent.  Full article below, I think she left the foam bump at home mind you, no sign of it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2876502/Casual-black-Kate-swaps-high-end-fashion-hoodie-blindfold-arrives-help-Beaver-Scouts-ice-cake.html

Now we play the game - where is the bump?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/16/241A0B9400000578-2876502-image-m-30_1418757767281.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/16/241A0B1E00000578-2876502-image-a-25_1418757596258.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/16/241A05EE00000578-2876502-image-m-24_1418757588275.jpg
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:47 pm

She is no longer being photoshopped. Interesting. Major wrinkles and craters on her forehead.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:41 am

^^Totally showing off for the cameras with that overly facial expressions.She probably hates being there with children but something she has to do to look 'good' somehow.As for her fake preg belly it seems more and more she doesn't care if it's big or small whatever.Hmm could it be she knows the truth will eventually be coming out and will drag the RF with her if she has to.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:19 am

Have posted this on another thread, but it was also an engagement.

More photos of the scout do. Very revealing. Those scruffy jeggings still being worn - amazing how she still fits into them at allegedly 5 months "pregnant". And this particular photo of her in the track suit - zip lies completely flat and straight - over a bump? They are having a laugh with aren´t they. The face, what a mess, all the wrinkles etc, she looks so old.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Kate+Middleton+Kate+Middleton+Visits+Scout+_6UGQmTQcjix.jpg

http://princessmonarchy.eklablog.com/la-duchesse-catherine-de-cambridge-chez-les-scouts-a113980274

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:35 pm

I do not know one pregnant woman who could wear skin tight jeggings whilst 5 months pregnant, and they look like the scruffy jeggings she always wears - they need to be thrown in the bin. Even the trackie top showed no bump. Maybe she doesn´t care any more whether she wears the bump or not. She looks so old these days, so many wrinkles, pock marks, bags beneath her eyes, these surrogacies and the stress from them are aging her by the week.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:37 pm

Diana certaily looked stressed at times when she was going thorugh her divorce but she NEVER looked this bad.

It's as if waity is realising that we all know about the surrogacy and that her days are numbered so she doesn't have to put up a pretence anymore

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:26 pm

She certainly isn't trying to look pregnant. According to some, now sunning herself in Mustique ready to hide at Amner till the surrogate delivers and they can announce a sudden early home 'birth!. Trouble is the whole world knows it is a scam now.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:53 pm

Oh yes, one VERY BIG SCAM for all to see. She doesn´t seem to care that the public know she is not preggers, didn´t even look pregnant on Christmas Day. The way she bent in double practically to the ground to take flowers from that child and got up no trouble - confirmation, if we ever needed it, that she is not carrying a baby, the surrogate might be, waity sure isn´t.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:31 pm

The only thing pregnant with her is her bloated with filler fat pig face.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:04 pm

^^A social climber who's infertile.'She' can't even do that right.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:20 pm

It would appear she has nothing going for her at all, not in any direction. Allow willy boy to pick a dud, just about his mark. I think he must have been in another country when brains were given out.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:03 pm

Totally agree, nothing going for her at all. Never did and never weil. Still convinced she is an intersexual, far too masculine to be a real woman. Looking at the piccie of his bits and pieces on another thread on here maybe that is what he prefers, his own equipment looks a bit "knackered" shall we say - tee hee.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:48 am

Received my Duchess or Diva update in the email today.  Not impressive.  When you the Prince Philip carried out about 200 engagements, and waity did not even half of that amount. We must also remember that a lot of those engagements were carried out in New Zealand, Australia and New York, not in the UK.  What did she get an "ology" in?  Oh, that´s right, I remember a 2.1 in LAZINESS  -  silly me, how could I foget that  Very Happy  Very Happy .

What really bothers me, and it has since these two lazeabouts got married, is that they never do any special holiday charity appearances for the people they are suppose to be representing.  For all the privileges and perks that they love to abuse, the holidays would be a nice time to share the wealth and pay it forward to people in their country that are not as lucky as them.

Anyways, the year has ended for The Laziest Duchess in all of the land.

http://katemiddletonduchessordiva.wordpress.com/2015/01/05/divas-last-appearances-of-the-year-2014/comment-page-1/#comment-11178

This links gives archives of her appearances during 2014.

http://katemiddletonduchessordiva.wordpress.com/category/kate-middleton-2/

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:19 pm

Snag Bob - more like a First with Honours don't you mean ?

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:35 pm

Lazing in Mustique right now according to insiders. Foam belly left behind till next size arrives just in case she has to come out of hiding for 'an appearance'. Ma apparently on a 'high' with fag dangling, hungrily scanning papers and Internet for all the PA gossip. Willy torn as he like the York girls although they and Waity are old enemies.
Ma also busy planning her 'knees up' for her 60th at end of month.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:59 pm

On Friday Jan 16 the duhcess of cambridge will attend an event hosted by the fostering network to celebrate the work of foster carers
Seriously the word work and Waito don't go together.How embarrassing to have 'her' there.Besides the only thing that will be talked about is her dumb smiling what clothes she wore and jewelry while the word 'pregnant' will be repeated over and over by the DM no real cause.Same old stuff.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:03 pm

What happened to her no appearances until the surrogate delivers the baby then. Wonder what size foam bump it will be, can´t be the NY one again, surely, she has trotted that one out twice, second time On Christmas Day Very Happy Very Happy

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:57 pm

Next size up and a more authentic model than last time.
This one according to those in the know doesn't dent or move like the other one.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:19 am

I am so over The Potato Head Faker and her 2 oh so obvious fake pregnancies. And what about that fat little black eyed brute that they dug up from somewhere to be the future monarch of the UK? Now that Prince Perv's shenanigans have been blasted all over the world it is time to address this situation of the ultra fake heir(s).

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:53 am

Another engagement.  Good grief, they must be making her sing for her supper.  Wonder what size foam bump this time.

The Clore Art Room January 15
January 06, 2015
Rebecca English @RE_DailyMail  ·  
Thursday January 15: The Duchess of Cambridge will officially name The Clore Art Room at Barlby Primary School, London.

The Duchess's engagement next week is one of those rescheduled from last Autumn, when she was suffering from HG. (really, you have to be pregnant to suffer HG)

Kate will greet Barlby Primary School staff and students, view the new Art Room and speak to children who attend its workshops.

Kate will join a round table discussion about the work of The Art Room with education professionals and transvestite potter Grayson Perry

Note waity will meet the transvestite potter bit.  I have read in several blogs about how waity often looks like Danny La Rue affraid
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:03 pm

Annie if she goes with the fake stomach the one where she appeared after 'giving birth' to PG looked hard as a freaking rock.
Indie wrote:I am so over The Potato Head Faker and her 2 oh so obvious fake pregnancies. And what about that fat little black eyed brute that they dug up from somewhere to be the future monarch of the UK? Now that Prince Perv's shenanigans have been blasted all over the world it is time to address this situation of the ultra fake heir(s).
I wonder if Andrew scandal was to take away from the second fake heir since it has gained so much weight and PC other scandal.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:56 pm

I wondered that, but I doubt if HM would throw her favourite son under the bus for wasty and the medds - would you? I certainly wouldn´t.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:14 pm

No way is ER going to throw her Precious under the bus to take away from The Crone's shenanigans. I bet she would throw Prince Petulant under the bus to protect her favorite.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:28 pm

Gosh, defo must be off to Mustique, or will have just come back

11h 11 hours ago
I could be cheeky and wonder aloud whether KP read my story about her lack of engagements last year, but of course I won't. Good to see tho'
0 replies 3 retweets 17 favorites

Rebecca English @RE_DailyMail ·
Mon Jan 19 cntd: 3. The Duchess of Cambridge will formally open Kensington Leisure Centre.
0 replies 8 retweets 6 favorites
Reply Retweet8 Favorite6

Mon Jan 19 cntd: 2. The Duchess of Cambridge will formally open Kensington Aldridge Academy.
0 replies 8 retweets 8 favorites

Rebecca English @RE_DailyMail · 1
Mon Jan 19: The Duchess of Cambridge will attend a coffee morning at Family Friends Kensington.
0 replies 11 retweets 6 favorites

The Duchess of Cambridge will undertake a day of engagements in Kensington, London, on Monday January 19.

Phew, she will need a month to recover.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next