Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

+19
juliet
Spitfire
Anne-Elliot
Snaggle Bobcat
GingerBeau46
PaulineB
Royal Lowness
CarryingOn
Indie
GermanY
Dallasite
Mosiac22
CrystalEve
starsailor
Rozel
Snow Kitten
Duquesa de Azúcar
Iamroyalty
Admin- Michelle
23 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ? - Page 9 Empty Re: Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

Post by PaulineB Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:17 am

It is being said that Ma will be fighting it with every dirty trick in the book!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ? - Page 9 Empty Re: Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:05 pm

I suppose she will, if this YouTube video is anything to go by.  

Found this link on another thread from zozoi  -  very interesting and would explain what many have said in forums  -  man hands, masculine walk, the crotch holding - apparently a very masculine thing, the odd eye brows.  Maybe that is the hold the medds have over the royal family  -  they will out the preferences of willy boy.  If that is the case I would rather out with it myself and send them packing, no sense in being held to ransom, it all comes out in the end anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl2z7V9UxV8

The comments are as you would expect, a lot of sugars who do not believe, but if you scroll down a few good comments.

As you have commented PaulineB, there is gossip, rumour and speculation that ma has yet again "organised" for a Russian couple to create and surrogate this second "pregnancy" - not sure you get blonde blue eyed Russians, normally dark hair and dark brown eyes with pale skin as with fakie porgie so if that is the case bang goes the blue eyed blonde girl she wants. Wonder if they are using the same Russian couple they used for fakie porgie. Does beg the question is he Russian born as well as Russian bio mix. On both counts ineligible to inherit the British throne.

Last edited by Snow Kitten on Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:20 am

So much info coming out. Shows how brazen and utterly stupid ma is. We all knew waity could not get pregnant, many rumours before the wedding. And now has the brass front to try and land us with another fraudulent, foreign heir for the British monarchy. Beggars belief doesn´t it. If HM allows this second charade to continue she could be in for more than she bargained for.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:38 pm

Great video Snowkitten.So fake heirs and now fake tranny.All those idiot women copying 'her' when Waity is really Waito a dude.How sick is all that and keeps getting sicker.It's like the movie sleepaway camp the mother pretended she had a 'daughter' Angela was really a boy reminds me of this.The viper is more than disturbed she's a twisted maniac.Could james be a woman then wouldn't surprise me with eveything coming out.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:31 pm

I know, you have to have a laugh don´t you.  It does beg the question  -  what is not fake with willy boy and waity. Too many lies and too much deceit from them.  They have cried wolf once too often, the tide is turning and the public are beginning to see through them now. This second "pregnancy" has gone down like a lead balloon, not quite the happy, glowing anticipation for a new "heir" that ma was scheming for is it.  In fact very much the opposite has happened, it appears to have backfired big time.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:51 pm

Ma has one desperate ace up her sleeve - according to insiders she has 'put in an order' for blue eyed identical girl twins - anything possible these days with money.  Apparently she has had to go to Eastern Europe to pay some poor desperate couple to have the babies and keep schstum - not difficult when you are on the breadline.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:31 pm

What I don't understand is this - we have it on good authority apparently that ER has PG's DNA and knows the thruth - so if this is the case why does she allow another fakie? It has been noted she is an ostrich about problems concerning her children but this is not just their personal lives we are talking about but the future of the monarchy; also she apprently doesn't want high drama at the end of her reign - understandable maybe as she is getting on a bit and might like peace and quiet but has it not occurred to her that, if she fails to act, she will likley go down in history as the monarch who helped bring about the downfall of the monarchy by her lack of action. deoa she rally want to be remembered that way and what a nice legacy to leave her son after all the years he has waited to inherit. IMO it shows she really doesn't seem to give a toss about the inhabitants of the UK either - I deliberately did not say ""her subjects" as I do not believe in such antiquated ideas anymore.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:06 pm

I don't know why the viper is ordering a blonde blue eye girl for.Waity absolutely will hate her she doesn't even like other women around.As for PG wouldn't surprise me if he is suddenly gotten rid of clearly nobody there likes him or spends time with him poor boy.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:16 pm

It does seem as though nobody wants him. Can´t blame them, he is an ugly bruiser, and now with this latest gossip, rumour and speculation I do think he looks Russian. As someone else said on here, that pale skin, brown hair and brown eyes is a very Russian look. Wonder if he was born in Russia as well. Fake on all counts then, Russian bio mix and Russian born.  What galls me is the cheek to try and fob him off on the British public and keep saying he is third in line to the British throne. Send him back to Russia I say, he might have a happier life there anyway with people who might actually love him and care about him.

Last edited by Rozel on Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:50 pm

^ I do feel sorry for him.When he's with the nanny he doesn't seem that bad.Wouldn't surprise me in public he throws fits when he's with Waito-Wimpo because when he's around the snake family they call him names and possibly even treat him badly.He can't speak yet but see's what they do to him maybe that's why he's so violent.All I know that boy will turn out pretty bad and the nanny will be fired soon.So the child won't get too attached to her anymore.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:16 pm

Something very odd going on all round and that poor Porgie never seen with grandparents - just solitary walks with the rather scary looking Nanny. Wasty kept hidden and rumours and stories flying round at the speed of light.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:24 pm

What do the royal family expect, you can't keep using surrogates blatantly and expect to get away with it. Many stories going around at the moment, and none of them favourable to waity or the royal family. One surrogacy was too much, a second surrogacy is just that last step too far for most people.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:00 pm

Everything is too quiet if Waito was really pregnant she would be out and about pictures of her.She knows the mess she created now they are possibly scared planning what to do.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:50 pm

Well, as you say GermanY, suspiciously quiet. Maybe they have the order in to China for the "twin foam bumps". What a mob - Russian or Eastern European surrogate babies, Chinese foam bumps, trips to New York because she can predict when her *cough cough* "HG" will be okay - you have to laugh don´t you, you couldn ´t make it up. The HG is as fake as the surrogate kids. Can´t do public engagements, but can do a New York trip.. That family must think we are all mentally deranged to believe all those lies.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:03 am

They are still living pre Internet days when they could put what they like in their favour in the papers and people believed it. Now every move is watched and questioned and so many things questionable. Waity is absolutely hopeless and incompetent at any kind of ambassador role and they need to keep finding excuses to keep her out of the way for fear of yet more crotch and butt flashing plus her well documented inane utterings.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:29 pm

Well, they have lost street cred. One minute she is allegedly 6 weeks "pregnant", then 8 weeks, then 10 weeks. Monday she was 10 weeks, yesterday she was 11 weeks. That poor surrogate must be getting very giddy and confused. So many people do not believe a word that comes from their pr, no wonder the top level pr people have jumped ship, surprised we don´t find the rest following suit shortly. Not a recommendation to have on your cv - palace pr - kiss of death, they won´t trust a word you write.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:55 pm

Probably all jumped ship to write that 'reveal all book'
to make the millions said to be waiting for the first one to hit the shelves!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:43 am

Oh, whoever gets that first book out is sitting on a gold mine, won´t be long now.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:19 pm

Amazon allegedly clearing warehouse space for the biggest run on books ever!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:16 pm

Wonder if they will put them up for pre-order, they will fly out, good business for Amazon too.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:51 pm

Quite a race I gather for that million pound first to be published - wish I had writing skills!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:55 pm

Whoever writes the first book better hire bodyguards.Look at how the RF disposes of people.

Snaggle Bobcat wrote:Well, they have lost street cred. One minute she is allegedly 6 weeks "pregnant", then 8 weeks, then 10 weeks. Monday she was 10 weeks, yesterday she was 11 weeks. That poor surrogate must be getting very giddy and confused. So many people do not believe a word that comes from their pr, no wonder the top level pr people have jumped ship, surprised we don´t find the rest following suit shortly. Not a recommendation to have on your cv - palace pr - kiss of death, they won´t trust a word you write.
I really don't know who they are trying to fool.If Waito is so 'sick' she would be in the hospital right now a casket ready.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:30 pm

People saying Ma is top of their list - no surprise there !!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:21 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy No surprise at all Romilly. But remember, ma thinks she is invincible - has she never learned that nobody, but nobody, is invincible.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:27 pm

Rozel wrote:Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  No surprise at all Romilly.  But remember, ma thinks she is invincible  -  has she never learned that nobody, but nobody, is invincible.

No even us Rozel lol!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next