Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

+19
juliet
Spitfire
Anne-Elliot
Snaggle Bobcat
GingerBeau46
PaulineB
Royal Lowness
CarryingOn
Indie
GermanY
Dallasite
Mosiac22
CrystalEve
starsailor
Rozel
Snow Kitten
Duquesa de Azúcar
Iamroyalty
Admin- Michelle
23 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ? - Page 10 Empty Re: Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

Post by PaulineB Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:52 pm

Ma really has to be one of
the most disliked persons on this planet. Her scheming, plotting and planning so obvious to all. So many in her village have said how unpleasant she is trying to be someone she isn't.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ? - Page 10 Empty Re: Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:47 pm

Can you imagine ma as a neighbour, dear me, I could think of nothing worse. All that money to buy a property in that area and I would feel I had arrived in a sink estate affraid

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:00 pm

Probably opens the door in her curlers and bedroom slippers with a woodbine stuck to her bottom lip.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:30 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy A very appealing image PaulineB - not. She has the face for that look mind you, it would suit her well. Such an unattractive family, all of them. Hope Nico knows what he is getting into, I feel so sad for his parents, seeing ma sink her clutches into him, must be heartbreaking for them.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 am

Word circulating is that they don't approve but then neither does Ma. According to those close he is just being used to foil the public in to thinking Ma isn't desperately seeking an aristo for the Pipster so I expect Nico will soon be sent on his way. The Pipster couldn't even snag a rich old goat in NY so less chance here.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:51 pm

The pipster is like her sister waity - very masculine looking both of them, most unattractive the pair of them. Well, if ma does not care for Nico gawd knows what she thinks of squirrel beards´squeeze, Donna - too down market for ma I reckon, reminds her of herself too much.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:38 pm

Again, word out that Ma 'tolerating' her just to dispel the rumours (truth) that Ma wants a classy lady aristo for squirrel beard and of course to hide is true orientations.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:44 pm

Ah yes, his true orientationsm, which are patently obviousl to anyone with a few brain cells if they care to look. Such a gross individual, I do not like the way he is always so crude - peeing in public, hands down his trousers - not the ways of a gentleman are they.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:59 pm

If I were the Medds I would be quaking in my boots and certainly wouldn't be visiting Paris!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:58 pm

Oh yes. I wouldn't be visiting Paris any time soon and I would definitely be watching my back.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:24 am

She is too arrogant for that, thinks she is invincible. They thought the Titanic was invincible, look what happened to that. affraid
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:41 am

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by zozoi Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:31 am

If you look at DM today the first photo of KM she has a bump, it's a photos taken in profile. If you look at the rest there is simply no sign of a bump. So I think the first photo was photoshopped. Also the otherday she wore a bit of padding underneath her dresscoat, but in the evening with a clingy gown she couldn't so she didn't. They just think if the public see the odd bump here and there they'll buy it.

zozoi
Countess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:03 am

Very obvious white body suit prothesis being worn under black dress - they don't make black ones - check design on the Internet. Obviously in response to the flat washboard stomach comments everywhere yesterday!!

Took this from another thread - so true!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:03 am

PaulineB wrote:

Obviously in response to the flat washboard stomach comments everywhere yesterday!!

Quickly the sugars and the paid trolls said how they see a 'bump'.lol
This will be like the old 'pregnancy' one week 'she' looked 4 months then next apperance looked to be 2 months then in 3 weeks looked like it was 9 months.I guess Waito got her fake month by month preg bellies confused.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:00 pm

Post not as reliable as it used to be - she had to wear which ever one turned up!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:18 am

Well, she certainly got those foam bumps mixed up when she left hospital after taking delivery of fakie from the surrogate.  We never saw her bump this size all during the "pregnancy".

http://l.yimg.com/dh/ap/default/130724/kate450.jpg

Go back to 15 June, Trooping the Colour, and the bump had disappeared, deflated or whatever. And then she "delivered" fakie just over 5 weeks later? Hmm, blue pigs flying. The bump is huge post "delivery", yet nowhere to be seen 5 weeks ahead of "delivery", and fakie weighing in at 8 lb. 6 ozs. Blimey, they do take us all for fools don´t they.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/15/article-2342119-1A54E69C000005DC-188_964x709.jpg

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:19 am

Now for the other folding bump url

I wonder if she got a new one with bigger range or sizes or she has to hide ?
3 sizes only will not work, she will be too big at times or too small
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:47 am

It clearly showed through her black dress a few days ago.
Many comments that it looked identical to the foam bumps on the Internet and that they are not yet available in black!! Even some of the sugars asking how she can have a 'flat as a pancake' stomach in the blue dress then the very next day have a distinct bump and a white prothesis size 1 be seen through the black dress!!!!!!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloggy Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:05 am

Would she be so stupid as to wear one under a dress with holes ?
It was in the papers there is a slip sewn in or otherwise

Cloggy
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by zozoi Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:28 pm

Here's an interesting link on the coleman experience

http://the-tap.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/kate-middleton-and-prince-william.html

zozoi
Countess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:05 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrJLu6XIUAAeyGB.jpg

Doesn't look very pregnant here, humping George, flat stomach. Seen by a member of the public visiting a farm in the last day or so.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:42 pm

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Sarah is right on target about The Faker and her weird control freak mama The Viper. I just love her articles.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next