Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

+10
Rozel
GingerBeau46
Romilly
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
Snaggle Bobcat
PaulineB
Indie
Admin- Michelle
Iamroyalty
14 posters

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby  - Page 6 Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:51 pm

About time the did something, just how any fake heirs does one small country need - one is too many, let alone twin fakes. No matter if they have blonde hair and blue eyes, not a lot of good if no family resemblance. Never seen an Eastern European Diana look-alike so far.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby  - Page 6 Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:08 pm

Well, we knew it, waity is at Bucklebury with her parents. So, we ask the questions, where is willy boy  -  Anmer Hall possibly?  What about fakie porgie  -  all those visits to the park, bill and cathy meddleton throwing a hissy fit over some innocent pics, but all he seems to have around him is the nanny.

This made me laugh so much I nearly choked

The Duchess of Cambridge has been getting some home comforts as she continues to battle the effects of severe pregnancy sickness.

Kate, 32, has been staying with her parents in Bucklebury as she is "not at all well, the poor thing," a family friend tells PEOPLE.

"When you're ill, the place you feel most comfortable is at home with your mum, isn't it?" the source adds.

"When she's there, Kate can just relax and sit on the sofa and not have to worry about having to deal with all the staff and everything else that comes with a big palace full of rooms," the source also said

Then we have these two paras

Palace officials say they are assessing on a "day by day basis" whether Kate (who is believed to be around 10 weeks pregnant) can resume public duties.  

And one source tells PEOPLE, "It's very difficult to give a time frame for when we might see her again. But hopefully she will get better soon and will get some engagements in soon."

Have I got it all wrong?  She is coming up 33, a married woman, a second fake pregnancy, pretending to have HG, and she is holing up with her parents?  All those renovations at Anmer Hall, Kensington Palace, cost the tax payer well over 6 million pounds, and the only one that appears to be living at KP is fakie porgie.  If willy boy is at Anmer Hall then I imagine he is off with friends most of the time.  All that money spent for nothing.

Just what is up with their marriage, because it seems to me the whole thing is a sham.

I see they have sneaked into the article that last time the "HG" eased off at 13 weeks, and in another part that she is 10 weeks pregnant. Wasn´t that was she was meant to be a couple of weeks ago. First it was 6 weeks, then 8 weeks, then 10 weeks and has stayed at 10 weeks for a week or so now. God give me strength, no wonder top CH pr professionals have resigned, how on earth are they expected to cope with am´s leaks, as this does smell of ma all over again. Who would want to work for this lot, you would have a constant migraine with all these lies and not knowing when the leaks were coming..

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20395222_20859853,00.html

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:43 am

How many more lies are the palace going to spin for this lazy good for nothing. No wonder the top pr at Clarence House are jumping ship.

She can talk about a trip to New York, and yet here we are told she is still *cough cough* suffering from "HG", and has had to cancel an engagement next week as she does not want to vomit when meeting Ben Ainslie - jeepers, how considerate of her Evil or Very Mad

Yesterday in an article she was allegedly 10 weeks "pregnant", today it is 11 weeks - gosh that surrogate will be born before we know it, are they feeding it miracle gro direct through the surrogate mother?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/519895/Duchess-of-Cambridge-pulls-event-due-to-morning-sickness
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:56 am

I notice the sugars are out in force, probably trying to garner sympathy for waity, and she is down there at Bucklebury laughing her head off at the gullible fools. Not been seen officially in public since 5 August - having a nice long rest then isn´t she. Allegedly she has had to cancel 16 engagements due to "HG". 10 of which were the Malta trip - is that not one engagement? And six others - strange that other than Malta we had not known she had any engagements. Very odd to say the least. More palace spin, their will be no pr staff left at Clarence House soon, their reputations will be in tatters.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2784570/Duchess-Cambridge-forced-call-engagement-morning-sickness-Kate-misses-visit-meet-Sir-Ben-Ainslie-s-America-s-Cup-sailing-team.html?login#readerCommentsCommand-message-field
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:34 pm

And here we have another article about waity and her "illness" or should I say possibly the surrogate´s illness.

http://fromberkshiretobuckingham.blogspot.hu/

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:20 pm

So, any bets on ma having celebitchy on speed dial. What a terrible photo of her, she really is a very masculine looking "female".

Strange they seem to be confirming she is there and has been for a while. What about all this holed up at KP with the medics coming in to see her - more bullsh*t. It is the lies all the times, lies, lies and more lies. Just what is wrong with her, and we know it is not HG as she is not pregnant. Mind you, if we had all cocked up our ives with surrogates like she has I suppose we would be in a snit when we realised we had been rumbled big time.

Duchess Kate still feels like ten kinds of hell, apparently. Her hyperemesis gravidarum doesn’t seem to be getting much better, even though random royal aides were declaring just last week that Kate would probably be taking on some public appearances this month and next month. It’s gotten so bad that Kate is staying full-time with her parents in Bucklebury… and the aides are even confirming it! Usually the aides are pretty squirrelly with the information on Kate’s comings and goings from her parents’ mansion, mostly because (in my opinion) Kate has spent like half of her marriage at her parents’ house and that doesn’t really go along with the royal propaganda. But now Kate’s health is so bad, the aides are confirming that she’s staying with Carole and Michael. She probably has been there for a while.

http://www.celebitchy.com/391119/duchess_kate_is_staying_with_her_parents_because_the_palace_is_too_exhausting/
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:44 pm

Oh dear, following on yesterday from a link that katy dolittle might, just might, welcome the President of Singapore and his wife, and very kindly allow the Queen and Prince William to join her (what a hoot), where katy got a thrashing, ma is back on the case today, article by DM released in the very early hours of this morning telling us how desperately ill katy dolittle is, blah, blah, yawn.  Cue the astrofurferes, all on red alert and awaiting the order  -  go gang, go, flood the DM articles and despise anyone who does not think katy dolittle is ill.  Also mentions, shock horror gasp fakie porgie was taken to Berkshire to be trawled round the shops with granny medd (obviously been reading in the paps and people asking "where is fakie porgie").  And, can you believe, one twitter person tweeted that she had seen ma and fakie.  Just one mind you.  And no piccie either.  How strange. In this day and age with all phones having cameras, and seeing fakie is like finding a hen´s tooth.  Of course, slotted into the article, so that you almost miss it, is the little snippet that katy dolittle is now back in London. Really? Do we believe that.  As it appears she has been at Bucklebury most of the time since early August, why go back now.  Aha, but we are too clever, we have worked it out  -  they want us to think she has decamped to KP, when in fact she is probably laughing at us all reading the papers at Doom Manor.

Britain has woken up this morning and fighting back at the astroturfers, which is why they wanted the article released in the middle of the night, they wanted a head start on the Brits.

DAILY MAIL HEADLINES
Sick Kate goes home to mum and dad: Pregnant Duchess 'struggling terribly' with debilitating antenatal sickness
Duchess of Cambridge is around ten weeks pregnant with her second child
She has retreated to her family home in Berkshire with Prince George
Kate suffers from hyperemesis gravidarum, which causes severe vomiting
Aides have been forced to cancel all engagements for around two weeks

Struggling  - with an army of staff totalling over 30, nannies, cook, housekeeper, and all she has to do is lie there and relax.  Ah, so she has to go home to mum and dad, cost the taxpayers a fortune in security in Berkshire, and sit on her skinny butt and do nothing.  Of course it is said she took fakie with her, but then she took nanny as well.

Also says engagements cancelled for two weeks. What?  Yesterday we were told she was allegedly welcoming Singapore president and wife, joined by Queen and willy middleton.  So, that is 10 days away, but engagements cancelled for another two weeks.  None of this adds up does it.

And where is the loving husband in all this?  Did he not say at Oxford he was going back to care for his ailing wifey.  Two days later he attends the Invictus Games and goes straight from there to Balmoral for a hunting weekend, and been up there on another one since them.  Missing in Malta because waty can´t manage it.  Aha, but wait, Prince Harry is in South Africa  -  could willy boy be there too.  Might be staying with Jecca and her folks for all we know.

Also the little matter that she has decamped to "her family home". Forgive me here, but I am a little confused.  She is a 33 (or 32) year old woman, with a husband and fakie porgie. Are they not her family, is her place not at KP with them, not camped out with her mother costing the taxpayer an extra fortune in security detail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2788799/sick-kate-goes-home-mum-dad-pregnant-duchess-struggling-terribly-debilitating-antenatal-sickness.html?login#readerCommentsCommand-message-field

I am finding a lot of discrepancies in all stories since this "pregnancy" was announced.  Zero interest from the Windsors, the whole thing seems to be shrouded by a wall of silence. Willy boy and Windsors totally unconcerned about where katy dolittle is.

Hmmmm,  all smells like some very rotten fish to me.

Also what seems to have been forgotten is that willy boy was meant to be at Anmer Hall, waty dolittle with him, and carrying out his EAAA training. What happened to that then - conveniently forgotten?

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:19 pm

Even the sugars seem to be getting confused, so much misinformation and lies put out out there by machinating Ma. The thing is that the RF, TPTB and the meds are getting careless in their desperation and there is so much to read between the lines which any thinking person can do. Rumour flying round in London right now is that willy is in South Africa - makes sense why else would Waity run down to mama?! What a waste of space the dozy duo are.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:17 pm

That is the trouble with desperate people, they make mistakes.

Let´s see, we have waity moving around from 6 to 8 to qo, back to 8, weeks pregnant.  HG according to willy boy in Malta was so so, then it was she was recovering, well enough to be out and about, but need frequent rests.  Now, we have her down with ma, all but dying of "HG" and projectile vomiting all over the place.  Can´t cope with fakie or the staff, too ill.  Hmm, fakie has full time nannies, there is a housekeeper, and there will be one person in charge of them all, so what exactly is it she does at KP, other than dash out shopping and getting skinny lattes from Starbucks.  Darned if I know.

Interesting, was talking to a friend of mine who still works in London, one of her colleagues lives in the KP area, and apparently it was well known around there that waity was out shopping, going into Starbucks etc, all her usual routine, but no bump was seen.  Probably thought they would not recognise her if she dressed down.  Interesting because it shows just how many of her "local" shop assistants were aware that she was not pregnant.

If they hide her away this time that makes it even more suspicious than ever, a no-win situation this time I am sorry to say.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:25 pm

This does all seem odd but then I had a lightbulb moment - does anyone think that maybe she has been sent back to MoD as a prelude to divorce/speration? Just a thought but it would explain why no one in the RF seems interested and willy is said to be in SA

Last edited by Iamroyalty on Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:59 pm

Could well be IamR, who knows with that lot. Ma definitely acting in a very desperate manner, and all but going to war with HM publicly on Daily Mail. Wonder if willy boy is in Africa - seems odd Prince Harry there with "friends" and then willy boy MIA. Seems PH is back, but where is willy boy. Did he stay on? Who knows, certainly not bothered about waity and her "dire illness" in Bucklebury it would appear. I saw a map on another blog, showing where the Doom Manor is. If there is a surrogate there nobody would ever see her.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/The+Manor,+Bucklebury,+Reading,+West+Berkshire+RG7+6RP/@51.4219116,-1.2026059,159m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x4876a1617534b80b:0xbe9edc11634fc5a4

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:36 am

Could be IaR but whatever something very odd going on, even the devoted sugars asking questions now.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:18 am

Do you think the DM were saying something again when they put this article out on the same day? That is their usual MO - hidden messages.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2790282/the-mid-life-shame-moving-mum-dad-failed-relationships-forcing-middle-aged-women-childhood-bedrooms.html

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:21 am

A true case of juxtaposition I think Romilly, excellent find. Although in truth it is my opinion that waity never left home in the first place. She was rarely at Anglesey once the rings were on her finger. Pathetic at her age running home to ma, IF she had HG, which is rather difficult if you are not indeed pregnant, then she has access to the top medics in the field, why run home to ma and some herbal recipes she finds on the internet. Surely her home is with willy boy and the fakie - they took the kid on they should spend time with him, not the nanny all the time.

DM are very good at juxtaposition, I will grant them that.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:51 pm

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:39 pm

I posted this on the press thread, but am reposting here as it overlaps.

Talking about the press, it seems ma is back to leaking a lot doesn´t it, all these articles, of course surprise surprise all in favour of waity and her non-existent "pregnancy" and HG. This latest article I have come across, dated yesterday, is laughable. If this is the best ma can do then she really is to be pitied.

"Royal" baby at risk - nah, if there is a baby it is snug with the surrogate, make no mistake about that, and if that is the case then it is certainly not "royal".

http://www.inquisitr.com/1534773/kate-middleton-royal-baby-risk/.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:17 am

They should be announcing the miscarriage soon.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:19 am

Well, waity is "so ill"  and yet they can try and arrange a personal film viewing.  Hmmmm, ma must have found some miracle herbal concoction on the internet, express delivery and kicks in within minutes of drinking if waity well enough for it.

Obviously a further leak from ma. Waity is allegedly "mega ill", so "ill" she has to run back to ma as she can´t cope with any household duties, fakie (although he is always with nanny), but she might be able to do a private film viewing - what, with projectile vomit on the screen, we are told she is that ill. Why would anyone leak this, does ma think everyone will go ah, poor waity, needs something to cheer her up. Ye gads, she can´t go to Malta, She can´t do other engagements, but she is well enough for this. Dream on, nobody is that sympathetic.

http://www.celebitchy.com/391865/duchess_kate_her_family_could_get_a_private_screening_of_the_imitatio
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:31 am

They are just digging their own grave deeper and deeper.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:21 am

Yes, appears the digging deeper continues every time ma leaks some ridiculous article to the press. A lot of scathing comments re ma trawling the internet for herbal remedies for waity and her *cough cough* HG. Top experts in the medical filed at her disposal and trawling for herbal remedies, have you ever heard anything so ridiculous. And where are the medical team whilst wait with ma we ask ourselves, no mention of them is tere.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Now they are saying the reason she has not been seen it's cause she's bloated and heavy.If they go ahead with the preg lies then yes the viper told himher to gain weight and Waito hates it.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:26 pm

You know the old exacting Viper is standing over her and is forcing her to stuff her face. What monsters, the pair of them: The Viper and The Sneaky Silent Mike.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:37 am

There is no way that she can be bloated and heavy, that just means she will never be seen before the baby/babies produced. Even if it was true (which we know it is not it) is sending out very poor messages to genuine expectant mothers.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:38 pm

There is a picture of himher and Wimpo coming out of in some doctors office.Probably old pics pretending they are new how can a dude give birth.Unless heshe is a freak of nature.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:28 pm

Another bit of PR machination in response to comments that she can't have HG if Ma trying to cure it with Internet herbal recipes.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next