Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

+10
Rozel
GingerBeau46
Romilly
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
Snaggle Bobcat
PaulineB
Indie
Admin- Michelle
Iamroyalty
14 posters

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby  - Page 7 Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:11 pm

This fake preg or last one ?

Ma feed leaks to the USA

Do we believe any of that. It is not jumper weather yet and it was ok in London on 15th
So is it when ' with George ' or this fake time ?
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby  - Page 7 Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:42 pm

The photos are here on this link. Her face does not look bloated, and she certainly does not look more skinny than usual.  If these are not the piccies taken last surrogacy for fakie porgie, then ma has set the scene for someone to pap them.  Probably in response to comments about where is willy boy, and he obviously does not care about waity, etc. etc. etc.  Note it is not released by BP or KP, or a UK publication, but by another US publication, the New York Daily.  Very fond of her leaks is by, especially from the US.  Does she actually think we are stupid enough to fall for all this.  Someone from the US paps was just passing, as the lazy couple were just coming out of Farthings offices, and just getting into their car.  Some coincidences there  -  and I don´t believe in coincidences.

Note also the skinny jeans, and two days ago she was 10 weeks pregnant, and now she is "having a 12 week scan"  -  did willy boy rush all the way back from Africa for that set up  -  looks pretty miserable.  Many have said not that cold in London and no rain, so why the brollies and raindrops on the cars?  I smell another rat here.

http://ughroyal-reblogs.tumblr.com/post/100189984815/ny-daily-news-the-duchess-clutched-her-growing

As a matter of interest, can anyone see where waity "clutched the growing baby bump" - have I blinked and missed it?

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:06 pm

Farthing works at several clinics and 148 Harley Street is not his Obstetrics practice !!!

http://www.smartredirect.de/ad/clickGate.php?u=Fo6Pr2As&m=1&p=0oAj48ggLw&s=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nhs.uk%2Fconditions%2FColposcopy%2FPages%2FIntroduction.aspx

Anyway IMO it is an old pic - more ma machinations to make us all think they are happy, willy is with her and not in Africa and she IS pregnant - sorry carol with a "e" - we DO NOT believe you and however hard you try we never will

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:42 pm

Laughing hard here, just came across this article, a fave go to for royal news this site, always pretty on the ball.

Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess Losing Weight, Could Call Off Meeting Singapore's President

Talk about ma and her machinations, bad timing if she leaked the article below, having just leaked the photos from an alleged meeting with Alan Farthing for a "12 week scan".  That kid should be here soon, the weeks are flying by, two days ago in the press, in another ma leak, she was 10 weeks.

We have now been presented with some photos that show waity, allegedly this week. So, looking well, no skinnier than normal, smiling and not a look of illness about her.  Then, we have this article below.

And they probably wonder why the public do not believe anything printed about them, is it any wonder, they can´t even lie straight in bed by the sound of it.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/569848/20141017/duchess-cambridge-kate-middleton-pregnancy-sickness-engagement.htm#.VEF-K_nF-So

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:00 pm

The Harley Street pic is another desperate Ma scam, apparently released to quell stories of Waity not being pregnant and willy in Africa. It isn't even a current one with old clothes, slush on the ground and other errors. All Ma is doing is adding fuel to the fire of disbelief over this sham pregnancy and HG. No one believe a thing she says and insiders say TPTB and RF are absolutely tearing their hair out at this lose canon of a woman.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:31 am

IMO it's time to write to ER and suggest she or TPTB deal with this situation or it will bring the monarchy down one day - maybe not in her lifetime but does she really want to be remembered as the monarch who's failure to act led to the downfall of the BRF

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:47 am

Lets say she is pregnant. lets say she does have HG. Lets pretend all the info is the truth for a minute. Lets say Harley street go sleet 13 - 16th October

If she is so sick, why is she trotting down to Harley street ?
Why are they not going to her , wherever she is ?
Why is she wrapped up like a that, winters finest cold gear ?
I thought she was at Ma Mansion, if there it is a long drive to Harley St
I thought she had a team around her, Reading on red alert etc
That was not Alan Farthings rooms either, so why is she there ?

http://www.theharleystreetgynaecologyandcolposcopyclinic.co.uk/

http://uk.weather.com/weather/almanacHourly/London+GLA+United+Kingdom+UKXX0085:1:UK?day=3
IT WAS DRY and 16 - 14deg. It is dark in winter from 3pm ish. Not sure they would be going at 8pm.If so, still dry
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:27 pm

Just the usual knee jerk transparent scam in response to the mounting criticism of another fake pregnancy and definitely no HG, willy being in Africa and not giving a toss about her. If she was that sick and pregnant the docs would go to her that's for sure. Those scrutinising and scanning the envelope willy carrying say it was empty. Re scanners, the airport ones could pick up clearly that she was wearing a foam belly, talk is that there are some around from last time, must be worth a fortune!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:49 pm

Agree ladies, and not buying the scan lark, especially as earlier this week she was 10 weeks preggers and then yesterday it was 12 weeks.

Interesting re scan pics showing no pregnancy, those scans will be worth a fortune, wonder if someone is waiting for the highest bidder - dynamite those scans.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:50 pm

no scans in those packets......................empty packets or with something else in them
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:11 pm

^Yeah, I reckon that too. Flimsy and crumpled, no scans in there. Not buying that "gyno visit", something very wrong about it, all very odd.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:28 am

I just do not buy that visit is 2014. Also if they are all going to her cos she is so sick, then what is she doing going there herself in skinny jeans ?
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:11 am

Interesting if the pics scanned showing the foam belly are published but probably waiting for the highest bidder. The Bond film clearly showed how the portable ones operate.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:41 pm

And yet if these pics aren't recent(which I don't think they are) then why is willy geting his whatsits in a twist over pirvacy again - if he knows he wasn't ehre and it's all spin to make us think all is well with them then why the temper tantrum?
http://www.smartredirect.de/ad/clickGate.php?u=Fo6Pr2As&m=1&p=0oAj48ggLw&s=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.independent.ie%2Fstyle%2Fcelebrity%2Fcelebrity-news%2Fkate-middleton-plans-first-christmas-in-norfolk-mansion-as-new-privacy-row-emerges-30675416.html

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:45 pm

Rozel wrote:^Yeah, I reckon that too.  Flimsy and crumpled, no scans in there.  Not buying that "gyno visit", something very wrong about it, all very odd.

148 Harley Street isn't AF's gynae practice so no I don't buy it either - don't think many do!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:51 pm

Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:24 am

Iamroyalty wrote:And yet  if these pics aren't recent(which I don't think they are) then why is willy geting his whatsits in a twist over pirvacy again - if he knows he wasn't ehre and it's all spin to make us think all is well with them then why the temper tantrum?
http://www.smartredirect.de/ad/clickGate.php?u=Fo6Pr2As&m=1&p=0oAj48ggLw&s=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.independent.ie%2Fstyle%2Fcelebrity%2Fcelebrity-news%2Fkate-middleton-plans-first-christmas-in-norfolk-mansion-as-new-privacy-row-emerges-30675416.html

Because he thinks it makes it look authentic? Or, as ever, is too thick and lacking in brain cells to realise ma is the "leak he is looking for". Not many taking much notice of his privacy thing these days anyway. Seriously, he needs to grow some brain cells. IF the photos are the real deal - which I do not think they are, then they are walking out of a public building, into a public road, not an RPO in sight (why not?) and he is grumbling about privacy. Jeez, he needs to get a life. Anyway, she looked hale and hearty, no sign of being ill, rather blows the cover of all that "HG".

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:30 am

THERE ARE NO ROAD WORK barriers in this pic and there is some in the current pic.
I would accept they could be removed, but road stuff in UK is slow. We have a main street closed off for 5 weeks due to path widening

Also there was no rain that day

Why were they there at all ? seeing whom ? ok a scan maybe. Then if she is so sick
and unable to leave the house, again why there ? why a long trip in the car from Berks to central London. It is dark, again it screams mid winter.

Maybe he is screaming as it is not a recent pic and they will get found out
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:36 am

I think most people have now concluded that it is another desperate scam. Ma thinks she has been clever but all it does is put it out further into the public domain and raise the suspicions of thousands more! I just hope if she attempts to wear another fake belly it will be scanned and prove indeed of what is really going on. Can apparently be done from a distance too.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:39 am

Re the above, I have this morning read this article.

http://fromberkshiretobuckingham.blogspot.hu/2014/10/saturday-special-report-are-doctors.html

Note the heading

Saturday Special Report: Are The Doctor's Appointment Photos Old?

So, the blog is FromBerkshiretoBuckingham, a complete blog about waity, probably based on the fact the counties are ecstatic at her being connected to them via ma living in Dingley something or other.

It rather appears to me that ma has been reading the blogs and people not believing in them being recent.

A few things to consider here

Early last week another of ma´s US leaks told us 10 weeks "pregnant"
This was allegedly 12 week scan
Waity looking very well indeed and in the pink
Told last week, via US leak, vomiting up to 30 times every day
Face not bloated, no skinnier than normal
Told last week, via US leak, face very bloated and lost more weight

So, she has gone from a dying duck early last week, to in the pink and nowt wrong with her within 2 days.

Hmmm, not adding up is it.

Enter ma, reading the blogs, oops, can´t have that.  Enter the From Berkshire to Buckingham blog, which fawns all over waity even if she burps. It does make me wonder, as the whole blog is about waity and has so many sugars on it, if it is indeed a middleton-owned blog, would make sense, all the comments appear to be made by sugars as well.

The article smacks of being written by Pippa, her usual pedantic style, trawling out oddles of photos, links and every other reason why anything the middletons do is correct and everyone else is wrong.  Even posting the instagram photos other people have taken.  Does she not realise that with all the software programmes these days anything can be made up.

One thing for sure folks, we know they trawl the blogs and then rush out with a defensive story elsewhere.

The recent leaked stories, always via the US of course, are obviously from ma, so transparent.

I am asking myself this question  -  who, but the middletons, would rush out that story, nobody else is sufficiently interested, and indeed not involved, hence would not have the need to contradict anything said about the photos.  Again, as ever, they are actually highlighting a situation they want pushed under the carpet.  They do it every time, they never learn do they.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:51 am

BBC says NO RAIN for 15th
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:58 am

^No surprise there Admin. Interesting comments Snaggle Bobcat, I was thinking along the same lines after reading the article. All too obviusly written by a middleton, or dictated to someone by a middleton. Does reek of Pippa though, very much her pedantic style as you said.

Too much wrong with the whole "pregnancy" from the day it was announced, says a lot when even the royals were unaware. Even if she was "pregnant" and suffering "HG", the could have made some other excuse, very unwise to announce what, if it was real, a difficult "pregnancy" at 6 weeks. Even a normal pregnancy there is always risk of miscarriage up to 16 weeks. In fact the daughter of my neighbour lost her baby at 19 weeks, and that was through real HG. No way could the poor girl have made it to the corner shop, let alone Dingly Dell to Harley Street.

And then we have that article yesterday, telling us she will more than likely be joining HM to welcome Singapore President tomorrow, and going to NY with willy boy. Interesting how they can forecast when the "HG" stops isn´t it. Considering this time last week we were told she is virtually at the Pearly Gates and vomiting up to 30 times a day!!

Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:40 am

They protest too much.

End of the day the BRF are waning and it will be over. No need for the Royal family.
The world has changed since the 1940's
There is a large crowd of people that hate the BRF or think they are pointless
They do themselves no favours at times and the younger lot including Charles, have missed the point
Today is the times of the internet, celebrities etc and even they do fund raising.
Who will raise more cash
A Chuck Tampon,William NoBridge, Harry Wales charity VS A One D, Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran charity fund raiser ????
Katie Midd No knickers charity vs Taylor Swift charity. Think money from the Katie one would struggle to buy the gal some primark's finest underwear

Can the Windsors sing or dance ?
DO the Windsors donate any of their cash ?

I think ( AKA AN OPINION ) that since 1997 it has been down hill
Diana died - So you either think the Windsors murdered her or not. You will feel that she was treated very badly indeed
Chuck marries the mistress. Charles remarrying would not have been bad after her death, but to the Mistress that caused Diana to be divorced and unhappy ?
Then aimless pointless royals that have got into so much bother
with bribes,selling their time, stealing etc. Like like the cobbles up North
Then Lazy William, the biggest disappointment marries the worlds stupid nekkid
lazy bitch and that folks, will be the end. A Southall slapper brings down the BRF and her below average kids.

Rant over

I am now wondering ( back on topic ) re this 2nd baby. I am actually thinking no
surrogate, just a plain adoption. A baby made to order with no DNA of either
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:04 pm

Good God what a fine kettle of fish. It would be humorous if we weren't talking about Prince Petulant and his Scrag End Oh So Slutty wife who is now a Born Again Virgin. The arrogance of them, thinking they can just go out and grab an infant and the public would swallow it hook line and sinker and accept that he/she is their legitimate of the body spawn. No effing way. Get over it Prince Petulant, Duchess Trouble Making Super Slut of The World and the Dynamic Duo: The Slit Eyed Viper and The Sneaky Pervert Mike.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:08 pm

Lock up your Arian babies, the Lambridges are looking at expansion..........affraid

Take the Germans out of Germany but not the Nazism out of the Windsor Saxe Gotha's

I am sure the Goldsmith/Middleton's trash would love the entry into English history
that they caused the Monarchy to fall.

Last edited by Admin- Michelle on Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next