Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

+10
Rozel
GingerBeau46
Romilly
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
Snaggle Bobcat
PaulineB
Indie
Admin- Michelle
Iamroyalty
14 posters

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby  - Page 10 Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

Post by GermanY Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:02 am

DG said Waito went into the hospital not for morning sickness but overdose drugs.It looks like he meant on the first 'pregnancy'.Maybe that's why they had to fake Waito being preg and the nurse knew.There are rumours years ago Waito is a junky wouldn't surprise me.This is all opinions though not facts- just in case.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tksFGGyOpk0

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby  - Page 10 Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:50 am

I would say , as my opinion, that she did a lot of drugs,sex and dub steppin with her biatches. Just sayin
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:57 am

^^ Would not surprise me, that family are up to all the tricks. Had to be a good reason Jacintha was murdered, just a case of what that reason was.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:02 am

It is clearly no ma doing the birthing this time.

Makes you wonder why she was murdered or IF she was murdered. Remember the woman that looks like Jacintha in India on FB, alive and well

So is it surrogate or a plain adoption. She did try to fly that idea a while back.
I love the bump now you see it, now you dont depending on the dress

I cannot believe they are getting away with it and I think we might be waiting on QEII to kick off
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:10 am

Whether surrogate or plain adoption, still not conceived, carried and delivered by waity, no bio mix, no eligibility to be in line of success to the British throne.

If they wait for HM to pass there will be nothing left.  The middletons have made a standing joke of the British royal family, not just in the UK but world wide.  How much closer to the gutter do they want to get, that is the burning question.  How much longer can they afford to allow this to continue.  Waity looked like a complete tart on both evening events events this last week, she looked bored and bad tempered at having to attend the welcome to Tony Tan. Another "Marilyn Moment".  No bump, then voila, the bump shows after comments in the papers.

Surely HM must realise that this cannot continue.  Apart from everything else, they have tried to fob us off with one fake heir, which was pretty obvious to those who could see, and now this second fake heir scam.  In truth, you would have thought they would have improved on the "bump" situation after the debacle first time around.  As for HG, obviously someone has done a lot of research and formulated a button you press to turn it off when it suits.  Because as sure as God made little green apples that woman has never had HG in her life, a physical impossibility when you have never, ever been pregnant.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:16 am

Unless they think they are bullet proof and can do anything.If they think no one is going to do a thing and they answer to no one..............
it will continue
THey live in a bubble and wait for it to pass
So 3 years, not passed yet and were did ignoring Diana dying get you ????????

The arrogance of just ignoring the public and doing as they please, rubbing our face in it
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:55 am

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:13 pm

What a load of old tosh on this article.

Kate Middleton’s health is not in a good state as she recently suffered “a secret collapse” and has withered to an alarmingly thin 91 pounds, a new tabloid report says.

The Duchess of Cambridge, who is pregnant with her and Prince William’s second child, recently appeared in public for the first time in over a month.

But a royal source told the National Enquirer tabloid in its upcoming November 3 edition that Kate is suffering a health crisis that the Palace is trying to keep hush-hush.

“Kate’s collapse has been hushed up by the palace! It happened one recent morning when she felt dizzy. She’d been up all night vomiting and was weak, but she was trying to go about her morning routine,” the source said.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1039775-kate-middleton-rumors-tabloid-says-prince-william-wife-suffers-a-secret-collapse-and-only-weighs-91-pounds/

Thin?  Ill?  On which universe we ask ourselves. Not been seen for a month, more like 2 months. We have been told her normal weight is 90 lbs, in which case she has gained 1 lb.

Seriously, are the rubbish mags for real. Or another ma leak?  Maybe ma thinks the palace are not taking enough notice of her non-pregnant daughter.  Ah diddums.......

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by zozoi Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:32 pm

Found the photo of Ma Middleton very interesting - the ones leaving the maternity. She definately looks post partum, whereas normally she has a flat stomach. So I think all of this surrogacy is much more implications. Because if she was the mother the other photos of her at Wimbledon then had to be staged or taken the year before because there she is really flat stomached in those photos. That couldn't be staged by them, secret services would have to be involved.

It would explaine the child's brown eyes, because blue and brown eyes, (ie the parents) its possible, whereas green and blue virtually impossible genetically. If any of that is true then its a way of putting them putting their own child on the throne. A sort of hijacking.

Therefore they must have a lot of information on royals so they effectively have to go along with it. You don't have to search far to find the really terrible crimes the royal family now stand accused of. For instance one of the reasons Diana was supposedly killed - she knew too much.

zozoi
Countess

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloggy Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:43 pm

I think she was chubby at an odd time ie on the steps of the Lindo
then she was MIA before and after birth along with Katiekins

Cloggy
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:42 am

Yes and at that time it was rumoured she had a face lift along with creepy pa. I think that if there is any truth in it she would have planned it for a long time knowing that (according to her gyno,) many reports and Cam she was infertile.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:47 pm

So the rumours are twin 'girls' please that will be the nail on the coffin for all of them.That dude giving birth too twins give me a break.The viper is jealous that the princess from Monaco is actually pregnant unlike her female son will never be.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:44 am

^ I don't see any signs of a face-lift - mind you that would be hard work for even the best of plastic surgeons

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:19 pm

Well, we now have the bump that comes and goes, again. Been that route before with the sprog and his fake pregnancy. Let me see, a few things I have noticed.

So, how can we tell the 16 week pregnancy bump folks, bearing in mind that an alleged second pregnancy alwsys shows mor than an alleged first pregnancy. All you have to do is click into google and type in 16 week pregnancy photos and oodles of them come up, and the bumps are pretty obvious, especially on very skinny people like her. Just where is that alleged foetus hiding we ask ourselves.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/524008e758f085a47a2b0e99ddc6f52f/tumblr_nezw3h4DwD1tch55to1_1280.jpg

Found these lookagiraffe on Tmblr. Bump approx 3 weeks ago in that ghastly frock waity wore, and then for the Brentford sports event guess what - no bump.

http://lookagiraffe.tumblr.com/post/102490952211/the-duchess-whose-baby-bump-was-nowhere-to-be

Also a couple more piccies fromt he sports event with no bump.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/feac9064fab0f44705ff2fa9742ed5d8/tumblr_nexunbLX1l1sh3oy0o1_500.png

http://38.media.tumblr.com/c76bf3633991246d09fb0775804babdd/tumblr_nexsfqaPd21qzwoilo1_500.png

And here, apart from jutting her hips out, which she does regularly pokes her belly out, there is no bump to be seen.

http://princessmonarchy.eklablog.com/duchesse-catherine-de-cambridge-visite-le-gsk-a113263770

Odd place for the belt, rather bizarre as she has short legs and a long body.

Then we have the waity is wasting away, only weights 70 lbs and a dying duck, wasting away. Hmm, methinks this photo tells a differen story. And she stayed for dinner. Remember, allegedly 15/16 weeks pregnant here - hmmm, oops a green pig just flying above me.

http://cdn03.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/middleton-clutch/kate-middleton-hides-baby-bump-with-clutch-11.jpg

Then we have the Royal Variety Performance, another missing bump. Even Harry Styles from One Direction said there was no bump. Comes to something when a young lad notices, men in general would not notice, but especially not a young man his age. Very revealing comment of his.

http://princessmonarchy.eklablog.com/concert-au-theatre-de-londres-a113274194

Dm did the usual and photoshopped in the bump in a couple of the piccies. Horrendous frock, and to add insult to injury ma and pa medd were there, can she not function without ma in tow – sure seems like it. And the shoes, she is showing her sink estate origins, and I have read somewhere that it is said she has retained her sink estate face, hard, careworn and thin lipped - sounds a good description to me. But the shoes, my granny would not be seen dead in them, and she was 85 when she died!!
And the frock, practically identical to waity. Both like like they are due to a funeral, I recall seeing some funerals when on European hols, the old girls used to wear things like that to the church services, complete with a black lace shawl over their heads.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/14/1415954785078_wps_21_14_Nov_2014_LONDON_UK_CAR.jpg

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:14 am

Thanks SnaggleB for excellent references and couldn't agree more. It seems as if Wasty doesn't care wether she has a bump one day and not the next. Whatever, she still does her revolting crotch press which has now become a global joke with even one blog Love Lucy or similar producing an album full off crotch pressing examples! Future Queen Consort - not. Ma's shoes - what can I say, true sink estate hooves in charity shop offerings and of course the major faux pas of no tights. What on earth was Ma thinking of in an almost identical frock to Wasty - as one poster mentioned, showing signs of solidarity ie Ma and Wasty against the world? Creepy mike sloping along behind with his benign grin hiding goodness knows what and of course both tanned from the alleged vacation they all slipped off to when Wasty was supposed to throwing up 30 times a day with HG. PW couldn't have picked a more unsuitable bunch of shysters to hook up with if he tried!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:55 pm

The Punk really has picked the most unsuitable bunch of shysters ever. You have stated it so well Romilly. And now we ask, just what is the RF going to do about it? Laying low and rolling over and playing dead is not the answer. These cretins are tough and have to be dealt with a very strong hand. Immediate action is required. Time is of the essence.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:16 pm

They will be dealt with, according to insiders but the wait is trying most people's patience understandably but the greater will be the fall as they continue to hang themselves around the world. Truly the worst possible family that Willy could have been duped by.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:18 pm

The Punk really is stupid and is so easily manipulated. He should never be allowed to rule anything at all.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:37 pm

Some lovely photos here of Princess Charlene, nearing the end of her pregnancy now. She looks ready to deliver, and again, it just goes to show the difference between Charlene and wasty at 8 months pregnant.

http://princessmonarchy.eklablog.com/fete-nationale-monaco-a113343780

waity at 8 months

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/15/article-2342119-1A54E69C000005DC-188_964x709.jpg

http://i2.dailyrecord.co.uk/incoming/article1954270.ece/alternates/s615/Kate-middleton.jpg

The difference is unbelievable isn´t it.  Another point to take into account that waity used a surrogate, not to mention the collapsed bump in the carriage Laughing lol!
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:25 am

They are allowing this fake second heir to go on then.There is a rumour Waito said 'she' wants more'children' so wtf this will not stop HM isn't going to do anything so a third hand will have to stop it.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:39 pm

There is a plan in place and Wasty just putting 2 fingers up when she says she wants more. Desperate old Ma allegedly behind that statement

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:41 pm

So over this horse sh*t.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:18 pm

Posted this on the divorce thread, but it covers both topics really.

When I trawl through Google looking for various pics, it really is frightening as to how much the lazy duo have aged since about 3 months into the first "pregnancy". Gossip was starting about a surrogacy, the HG etc. and maybe the rows started, the fear of being found out (obviously thought they were invincible and could get away with anything?). It has got even worse since the second surrogacy was announced.

I think all the stress, the negative press, the rf not liking the medds, the medds on their back for titles, wimpo realising he made a very bad move, has had this aging effect. Stress is the worst thing for you physically and emotionally. I think the backlash and the plebs starting to realise maybe the first pregnancy was a fake was a huge shock. Ma probably thought it would confirm that she delivered fakie - in fact it has done the exact opposite. Even me, who has never thought she was preggers, when I look back on google, it is so darned obvious, in every way, that she was never pregnant. As for the bump disappearing in the carriage at Trooping the Colour, the whole ruddy world must have wondered what was wrong.

I do wonder how all this will end up. I can´t see how the rf can continue with being made a laughing stock, it appears to be a weekly event at the moment - start Monday and think oh God, what this week, she rarely fails to live down to her low standards. Seriously, second in line to the British throne and they have a Spanish nanny, an Italian cook and now an American pr man. I have nothing against any nationality, but for goodness sake, we are talking and the alleged second in line to the throne here. As for fakie, how can nanny steep him in British history, culture and etc., all she knows is her own Spanish history and culture, their ways and customs, which are nothing like the Brits. Their whole mentality is different, and she has a major influence on fakie, being the one with him most of the time. Just as well he is fakie and does not need to know all about Britain.

They cause so much ridicule, they have brought the royals to a new low, and I think this second surrogacy is a step too far, for everyone, as well as highlighted that fakie porgie was delivered to a surorgate. HM should just let them get on with it and get a divorce, I see no future for the pair of them together. She is away with the fairies, the medds cause more trouble than any other family of a married in ""royal". It is quite obvious willy boy can´t stand being in waity´s company. Divorce and be done with it. Can´t see a second "Diana Divorce" uproar - most of the Brits will be having street parties to wave waity and her dreadful goodbye and good riddance. HM will be doing her citizens an enormous favour by demanding that they divorce.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:01 pm

Amazing what you find when you google things.  Found this, no idea they did such a thing. Would explain the gap between the boobs and the tummy.

Bit of an eye opener for me, never knew they did things like this. Also says suitable for transvestites  - the mind boggles.  Think I have led a sheltered life!!

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Small-size-2-4month-Artificial-Silicone-False-Belly-False-Fake-Pregnancy-Cosplay-Tummy-Baby-Bump-Fake/1927638212.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/4-5-Months-Artificial-Baby-Tummy-Belly-Fake-Pregnancy-Pregnant-Bump-Silicone-belly/1975914075.html
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:08 pm

Waity today at the East Anglian Childrens Hospice. Jeepers, looking a bit of a mess. Must have the smaller foam bump on today and shaved a bit off, no real bump there. See she is still wearing the stalker heels. So many wrinkles etc., she looks far older than 32.

http://princessmonarchy.eklablog.com/duchesse-catherine-de-cambridge-visite-dans-le-comte-de-norwich-a113430538
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next