Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

+10
Rozel
GingerBeau46
Romilly
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
Snaggle Bobcat
PaulineB
Indie
Admin- Michelle
Iamroyalty
14 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

Post by Anniecross Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:28 pm

Couldn't agree more with all above. So many commenting on the obvious Scottish ruse by calling them The Count and Countess of Strathearne. Even on Sky News altho a bit of smirking from one presenter!!! The whole thing is a major scam. Will have to go to the bookies and place a bet on a miscarriage or perhaps just hidden away with the surrogate!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

Post by Rozel Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Great article from Sarah Whalen Annie, she certainly cuts to the bone, and she is so right.

I just found this on Facebook, even Chris Spivey and his pals are on the ball about this one, certainly hit the nail on the head.

Christopher D Spivey

Sorry, I am just getting rid of my media induced afternoon sickness.
Anyway, I just watched the news and here is what the presenter said to me in a round about way: Hurry, hurry, pretend that Kate is pregnant again to make a feel-good story about the Royals in order to unify the kingdom. Also, say she has acute morning sickness which will allow us to garner soppy sympathy and support. Do not mention it is ok for this family to grow at an alarming rate whilst they suck up more state handouts than all dole scroungers and invalid people combined. No one will ever know she really is not pregnant yet, as they failed to appreciate she still had a massive baby bump last time, after having supposedly given birth a few days before. Or that her waist was to be seen as stretch mark free and as trim as a belly dancer within weeks.
In addition, let's kill two birds with one stone and create a bomb alert at a major airport just so as people know we are on the ball in our efforts to overcome our terrorist threats.
Yes, that should work well to lead the thick peasants a merry song and dance. After all, we can't simply burn them anymore or go to war with our cousins in order to reestablish our position, can we?
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:.

Then, suddenly, post a crisis weekend over the Scottish Independence vote, early on a Monday morning, voila, waity "pregnant" - 8 weeks we are led to believe, so they would have known that at Kings Cross Station.  

She's not supposed to as far along as 8 weeks was my understanding - she has only just found out - well parden me for stating the obvious but one missed period would lead one to think one might be pregnant - am I not right ladies? It wouldn't take her 8 weeks surely to work that one out - I know we are talking about waity who is not the brightest light bulb in the box but even so. HG doesn't kick on til approx 8 weeks so none of this adds up. I am now definietley joining the Republican Party and campaigning to end the monarchy.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:34 pm

Don´t blame you, I joined during the first surrogacy, as did many of my friends. The ones who didn´t were emailing me today for their details, they are sick to death of the royals, and this latest scam from willy boy and waity is the final nail in the coffin for them.  Always said they were a Republican´s dream, the gift that keeps on giving.  I did hear today that many are now joining them because of this lazy couple and the fact that HM and the royals do nothing about them other than appear to let them run riot and make the whole family look a laughing stock world wide.  Vive La Republic cheers
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:32 am

I totally agree with everything above. Rumour in the smart clubs, watering holes and aristo drawing rooms is that it is a MAJOR Ma scam. It is alleged that crafty ole Ma thought she would spring this after the crisis weekend in Scotland knowing the RF wouldn't dare to do anything about it and rock the boat any further. Hence the 'families' are delighted' tosh being issued. Ma apparently reeled willy in (who apparently didn't know!!) by saying it will do QE a BIG favour by garnering more 'no' votes. Ma then hopes Kate et al will be warmly embraced by the RF for 'saving the day'! Ma, I award you an Oscar in scheming and conniving BUT the whole world has the measure of you!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:51 am

Well said Romilly.  I find it most odd that one minute willy boy is saying they only literally just found out  -  so why announce at 8 weeks or less, no need for that.  Then he later said that waity had been ill all for a week or so.  Pray tell us, just which one is it.  Announced suddenly early morning after Scottish panic weekend.  Willy boy not being familiar with his script.  If as a lot think this is the second surrogacy, and we do not put it past them to pull a second scam, then if ma thinks that will make the public think the first scam was in fact not a scam,  she is so vastly mistaken.  Too obvious waity was never "pregnant" with fakie porgie.  The brown eyes, the fact that he looks nothing like them, far too big for his alleged age, hidden away.  No apparent bond with him.  No, the public will not be fooled, all on red alert this time.  About time HM and TPTB sat up and did something about all this, the public are running out of patience and want action.  At the rate all this is going the monarchy will be tumbling down in the not too distant future, and it will lie on the shoulders of HM for sitting back and hoping it all goes away.  Unfortunately it is not going away, it gets worse by the week.  A lot of newspapers and blog sites yesterday already running with the second surrogacy mentioned on them, readers comments are scathing in the papers, even the Telegraph, normally very pro-Royal, is hinting about the timing and the Scottish Independence vote. About time the royals realised we are well into the modern era with the internet as a wonderful information tool.  Nothing gets past the press, nothing at all.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:00 am

Thank you Roz for stating it all so succinctly. It will be so interesting to see how it all comes about. And, I don't think it will be a pretty picture.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:16 pm

Can´t stop laughing, whoever Fleet Street Fox is, he/she has written such a brilliant article.  Complete with a little vid showing waity during the last few months when allegedly in the early stages of "pregnancy".  Let us not forget she was drinking wine just under two weeks ago on the "date night", followed just two days later by struggling along at Kings Cross station with her own luggage, which casting my mind back was two weeks ago this coming Friday, with willy boy lurching ahead with one small overnight holdall.  She even had to heft the luggage into the back of the car with her.  Willy boy yesterday in Oxford could not make up his mind if he had only just found out waity was "preggers", or if in fact she had been unwell for over a week - how odd is that??.  Also the very strange fact of announcing any pregnancy at such an early stage, and for the royals it is normally at approx the 4 month mark.  Yes, very interesting, nothing adds up.  This article is just priceless, and the little video is well worth looking at.  It would appear many are seeing through this couple now, and another kid not creating quite the universal warm glow that was meant to happen.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/white-dee-stole-money-fund-4183942
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:50 pm

Christopher a writer who said in his writing we can't put a bomb to stop the Scots election so now lets go with the oh and awe pregnancy.People are wise to this.I am glad journalists are speaking out already.Wouldn't surprise me if Waity is really being treated for drug use.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:53 pm

Oh dear Rozel, I can´t stop laughing.  Whoever Fleet Street Fox is, I would love to meet.  Excellent article, and just about sums up the reaction of many British people.  Another fake heir to drain our tax money, when many are struggling and can´t even afford to have one child, or have trouble feeding the one or two that they have.  Never mind Spanish nannies, chauffeur driven cars, two vast homes, helicopters at their disposal. And the rf actually thought this news would bring a big warm glow to the British people.  About time they hauled themselves into 2014 and took note of how the people whose tax money they use to live their luxury lives are actually living themselves.  As for thinking, if they did, that it might persuade the Scottish votes to vote no to independence, I rather suspect it might swing them to yes, they do want independence  Still laughing at the article, a winner in every way.  Video good too, shows no apparent signs.    The whole announcement is odd from start to finish, and nobody seems to have given willy boy the script to read from, not even knowing if just found out and then saying she has been ill for over a week.   You couldn´t make this up could you, bit like a soap opera, only worse. Twisted Evil

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:30 pm

I was born in Scotland and am in constant contact with family and friends via social media. The Scots are extremely canny and saw through this transparent scam right from the word go. The announcement of the 'pregnancy' immediately after the crisis weekend with Cameron and Queenie just shouted fraud to them. If it was thought that the announcement of a second (bogus) heir would change people's votes they are in for a rude awakening with many now switching to yes after the dirty tricks brigade took over!! The Scots intensely dislike being conned, they are far too intelligent for that.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:50 pm

Can agree with that Annie.  I was born in Scotland also, all my family on both sides are Scottish through and through.  They all want independence even more than ever.  Had my cousin on the phone earlier, laughing her socks off at the "pregnancy" announcement.  She said how transparent it was, and was more than enough to send them all running to the poll to vote yes for their independence.  She has also said, on many previous occasions, that a lot of Scottish people are of the opinion that porgie was delivered to a surrogate, said it was quite obvious from word go that waity was never pregnant, for all the reasons already discussed her and on other blogs.  They also had a chuckle at the deep brown eyes he has.   Interesting thoughts from north of the border.  If this scam was all that Dave the rave could come up with, God help the British people. Talk about desperation. Felt a little sad for willy boy in a small way, obviously never gave him a script to read from, didn´t seem to know what on earth to say and kept putting his hoof right in it.  He sounded so stupid, if he ever watches that vid he will cringe with embarrassment.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:51 pm

GermanY wrote:Christopher a writer who said in his writing we can't put a bomb to stop the Scots election so now lets go with the oh and awe pregnancy.People are wise to this.I am glad journalists are speaking out already.Wouldn't surprise me if Waity  is really being treated for drug use.

Always a possibility GermanY.  She is rake thin, looks as miserable as sin, and looks as though she is on meds, or something, most of the time.

Last edited by Rozel on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:34 pm

Agree Rozel, I actually felt a little sorry for floundering Willy too. It is also being said that most of the RF didn't know about the 'pregnancy' until they heard it from the media. Same old crafty MO as the engagement announcement.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:40 pm

Romilly wrote:Agree Rozel, I actually felt a little sorry for floundering Willy too.   It is also being said that most of the RF didn't know about the 'pregnancy' until they heard it from the media.   Same old crafty MO as the engagement announcement.

I thought so too at first Romilly but do you not think this decision came from higher up after the crisis talks at Balmoral this weekend? Or it could be "carol with an e" up to her old tricks again.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:42 pm

So, begs the question as to just whose idea this is.  A hurried pr stunt for the royals thinking it will soften up Scotland, or ma getting getting another surrogacy out there fast, making sure that nobody can stop her.  Who knows, but I am sure we will find out one way or another in the not too distant future.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:46 pm

If, as so many have suggested, waity was to be given her marching orders later this year after the return from Balmoral, Scottish vote and before the election in 2015 then ma could well have hatched this plan but I think the timing after the crisis weekend makes this stink like a barrel of rotting fish

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:55 pm

Whatever, it is having exactly the opposite effect with more and more turning to the 'yes' side. If there was ever a hint that the Queen was involved she would be well and truly finished, no question. Most think it was a typical Ma machination.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:27 pm

I have a strong feeling that the Queen was involved.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:32 pm

If so it just shows how desperate she is for the no vote.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:53 pm

I notice the national papers have calmed down a lot with coverage of the alleged new "pregnancy". Bit of a damp squib, many are saying another surrogacy and others a pr stunt to keep Scotland on side and get a no vote. Either one, another surrogacy or a pr stunt to keep Scotland, pretty transparent and most of the public appear to have seen through it, added to which it appears to have been a major fail in terms of generating warm and fuzzy pr on either situation. I found this on the internet, though I would share it with you, very apt if a pr stunt for Scotland.

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10420305_10152722223320948_7831304442384158065_n.jpg?oh=8b33b8479fcddc32ead2a6ccde03f85c&oe=548ECCF3
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:20 pm

Not sure a lot of fuzzy warm glow feelings re this "pregnancy". Too many have seen through the whole thing, so transparent, and agree with your post above Rozel. I found this link, and although not relating directly to this "pregnancy", it is related, worth a read.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/royals-virus-capable-causing-deep-3413446

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:24 pm

I am also not getting the feel of a fuzzy warm glow permeating the UK about this "news" either. It did not exist for the first surrogacy, it sure ain´t going to exist for a second scam. The UK are on red alert since fakie porgie came on the scene, they are not to be hoodwinked a second time. In fact is appears that this "pregnancy" has thrown the first one out into the open again, big time, so many referring to it on the internet, I am amazed.

Love that article SB, great find.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:30 pm

Great article and definitely no warm fuzzy glow, in fact quite the opposite with a suspicious silence in all media areas today. Willy and the RF seemed to be the last to know according to some reports!!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:41 pm

I think it has backfired big time. They need to rethink the plan as the thought of another surrogacy has done them no favours at all.  People have been very scathing since the announcement, it did not engender the warm, cheery glow they were anticipating, quite the opposite in fact.  Didn´t help the media saying the other royals had no idea until they heard it through media, what, couldn´t even tell the royal family, certainly comes across as very dodgy and odd.  Then there are the Scots outraged because the feel it was a pr stunt to get them to vote against independency, after a weekend when when a yes vote poll was very high.   It has raised the whole allegations of the first surrogacy issue to the forefront of peoples minds again, not that it ever went away, and was in fact still gaining momentum remaining viral world wide.  You only have to Google a few select words and you get  -  683,000 results (0.26 seconds).  The taxpayers don´t want to pay for another possible fake heir to live such a luxurious and privileged life at their expense when the alleged parents want to just doss around and live off the tax payer  -  two expensive homes, a 38k kitchen ripped out for no good reason, 18k for a new oven, second kitchens, a helicopter, a 250k Bentley, what next, their own holiday home in Mustqiue  -  can´t quite see HM in Mustique, but there you go.  Never imagined a flashing future queen consort either, so never say never I suppose.  They give every appearance of being nothing but very high end, high maintenance benefit scroungers, and that keeps being said by many when they post comments as well.  As for the Fleet Street Fox article, how lovely for waity to be compared with White Dee - ha ha ha.  And saying White Dee would make a better queen consort.  Just shows what a lot of people think of waity, what a slap in the face with a wet kipper.  That is how low the medds have brought the royals down.  I am shocked that the royals and TPTB have taken this lying down, surely they are aware the whole British monarchy is a laughing stock all over the world since willy boy wed waity.  Show me another monarchy where the whole world has seen the naked crotch, butt and bosom of a supposed queen consort.  It was said that the full frontal crotch photo taken on arrival in New Zealand earlier this year was enlarged and put on the walls of many garages and workshops across Australia for the men to ogle at.  Gurning face and twirling hair at the Cenotaph with waity looking as though she was bored rigid and wished she was somewhere else.  Is this what the royals have been reduced to  -  laughter and ridicule?  I find it very, very sad that our royals are thought of as a standing joke these days. What with “doors to manual”, crotch/butt/bosom-gate waity, the laziness and petulance of the lazy couple,  who ever thought this could happen in 3 short years.  Public opinion has plummeted way down for the royals, and particularly for HM in not addressing the situation, and yet it is amazing that the royals/TPTB do not appear to realise what has, and is, happening and continue to bury their heads in the sand.  I was a very staunch monarchist, and proud to be so, but no more, and many more are now of the same opinion.  Sad times indeed, very sad.

Last edited by GingerBeau46 on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next