Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

+10
Rozel
GingerBeau46
Romilly
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
Snaggle Bobcat
PaulineB
Indie
Admin- Michelle
Iamroyalty
14 posters

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby  - Page 12 Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:02 am

Not preggers, never has been and never will be, that much is quite obviously, with no offence meant to blind people, but you would have to be without sight not to notice she is not preggers.  The foam bump coming and going is one clue, the way she gets up as though no bump, bending in double to talk to the kids at the school in NY  -  seriously, you can´t miss it.  The straps from the foam bump body suit showing all the time when she is wearing it.  Standing in hooker heels for hours at events.  Risking what we are meant to think is an unborn child she is pregnant with to do that walk at Ground Zero on hooker heels, wet pavement and no loss of centre of gravity.  Yeah, right, those pigs are flying again.

I see there is gossip about the fact hooker heels does not prove waity not is not pregnant.  Well, speaking for myself, I lost my centre of gravity and could not have worn hooker heels with either of my pregnancies, and I am very slim.  Poor old Sophie Wessex got dragged up, saying she wore very high heels when pregnant, and said she was fat.  Indeed she did not, as photos show if you do a google.  Plus, I would, rather be like her than an anorexic masculine looking stick insect like waity, she reminds me of Danny La Rue on a bad day.  Always the same, drag someone else down to try and make waity look good.  At an alleged 5 months pregnant, no way could waity have worn those hooker heels, and stand around for a couple of hours in them at various engagements.  Oops, forgot, she is super woman when it comes to fake pregnancies.

Would not call these hooker heels, or fat, Sophie is tired, but pregnant and proud of it.

http://previews.rexfeatures.com/preview/698018q.jpg?co=rex&wm=1&br=1&sb=rex&sr=2809992&pi=2809992&authorization=date-20141213T114542Z.expires-20141213T120042Z.company-rex.version-01.signature-90d8e626b1231c0c44de16d44f722126b3e7cce35f1cd4c4ad53409fd63745a4

Last edited by Snow Kitten on Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby  - Page 12 Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

Post by Anniecross Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:36 am

So right Snow. I had 5 children and never once wore heels of any sort. I was advised by my doctor to wear flats and comfortable clothing. Not in a million years would I have been able to wear those heels. They are becoming a give away sign too for celebrities using surrogate. All too obvious now!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:47 pm

Agree with you ladies, apart from medical advice because of strain on the back, there is the little matter that your centre of gravity has to shift, temporarily. You could never be 5 months pregnant and trot along like waity did at Groun Zero, pouring rain and slippery paving, big strides. Many are mentioning this in blogs and newspaper comments.

One thing I do know, nobody, but nobody, can do anything about the shift in centre of gravity, it is all down to Mother Nature to protect your body for you.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:38 pm

^@Rozel - You mean even ma viper can't control the centre of gravity - I am shocked Surprised

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:53 pm

^Yes, agree, shocking - something ma can´t control. Reckon she must sit up at night, ciggie in hand, bottle of wine at her side, trying to brew up a cauldron on how to give waity a temporary loss of centre of gravity Very Happy Very Happy

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:00 pm

I think I have seen this on here before, or found it before, I get a bit confused I read so much. Anyway, found it again on google and clicked in, and I notice at the top they do a bespoke service, maybe they could make her some black versions, or maybe, with her lack of spending power these days with tight purse strings from chas, she may not want to splash out.

I can just see this site in time to come - as approved by kate middleton, royal warrant at the top and telling us how very comfortable kate middleton fund them for her two surrogacies, please email her if you would like to hear more Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:01 pm

I think I have seen this on here before, or found it before, I get a bit confused I read so much.  Anyway, found it again on google and clicked in, and I notice at the top they do a bespoke service, maybe they could make her some black versions, or maybe, with her lack of spending power these days with tight purse strings from chas, she may not want to splash out.

I can just see this site in time to come  -  as approved by kate middleton, royal warrant at the top of the page and telling us how very comfortable kate middleton found them for her two surrogacies, she can highly recommend them for comfort and ease of use.  Please feel free to email her if you would like more information Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://moonbump.com/belly-make-buyproducts.html

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:51 pm

^ You are too wicked SB!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:17 pm

I love her wicked wit. It is delicious.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:27 am

I just LOVE the SALE - bellies ie faulty bellies at discount prices!! Wasty must have used those as hers kept denting and deflating.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:46 am

Chas must have tightened the money purse! Bang goes the royal warranty then, no good if they are defective. No wonder she looks so miserable wearing them, probably waiting for them to go wrong Very Happy Very Happy
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:18 pm

Rumour that they have exploded on planes!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:31 pm

Doubt waity wore it to NY and back. Her whole entourage must know she is not pregnant, very difficult not to. The RPO´s must also know as I bet she doesn´t keep that preggers body suit foam bump on all the time - she doesn´t in public, why would she in private.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:14 pm

Probably has one of the reported 7 RPO's especially assigned to it with gun at the ready!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:45 pm

They are such a joke these days that family.  HM needs taking to task, she keeps burying her head in the sand, such a weak woman to be sovereign, I never put her down as that weak. Frightening to think she is queen of the UK, like her grandson this makes her appear not fit for the job - if she can´t control and deal with her own family then that really is scary stuff.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:47 pm

I put this on the waity engagements thread, but in light of the non-existent bump am putting it on here as well.

Oh. My. Word.  Waity today at the Beaver Scouts engagement.  Look at the dark bags suitcases beneath her eyes.  I get the impression all is not well in "paradise" she looks a complete wreck.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/16/241A39A400000578-2876502-image-a-67_1418760489735.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag119/KikiLaShrew/Fred/Kate/3EC1A578-4EEA-40FD-839A-07CFF98D8DA1_zpsnscqs9fs.jpg

How old is the female?  She is looking older and crazier by the week.  I see the sugars are out again in the comments, no doubt juggernaut and ma had them on speed dial.  You have to laugh, so transparent.  Full article below, I think she left the foam bump at home mind you, no sign of it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2876502/Casual-black-Kate-swaps-high-end-fashion-hoodie-blindfold-arrives-help-Beaver-Scouts-ice-cake.html

Now we play the game - where is the bump?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/16/241A0B9400000578-2876502-image-m-30_1418757767281.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/16/241A0B1E00000578-2876502-image-a-25_1418757596258.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/16/241A05EE00000578-2876502-image-m-24_1418757588275.jpg

And look at her skin on this one and those suitcases beneath her eyes, plus all the wrinkles. Are we sure she is only 32? Yuk, gross.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/16/241A39A400000578-2876502-image-a-67_1418760489735.jpg
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:58 pm

No photoshopping that's for sure. She's atleast 40.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:14 am

More photos of the scout do. Very revealing. Those scruffy jeggings still being worn - amazing how she still fits into them at allegedly 5 months "pregnant". And this particular photo of her in the track suit - zip lies completely flat and straight - over a bump? They are having a laugh with aren´t they. The face, what a mess, all the wrinkles etc, she looks so old.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Kate+Middleton+Kate+Middleton+Visits+Scout+_6UGQmTQcjix.jpg

http://princessmonarchy.eklablog.com/la-duchesse-catherine-de-cambridge-chez-les-scouts-a113980274

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:22 pm

Rozel wrote:They are such a joke these days that family. .

Yes - if it wasn't so serious it would be funny but IMO it is no joke when they decieve everyone with the surrogacy etc and do so little work; benefit scroungers - that's all they are and I wouldn't even call them high class benefit scroungers either any more

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:25 pm

She's certainly not having all those beauty treatment any more

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:31 pm

^ No, that much is obvious, and I don´t think a lot of the papers are photoshopping her so much either. We never used to see all those wrinkles, pockmarks and bags under her eyes. Bit late to start doing it again now, too late, we have all seen the real waity and it ain´t a pretty sight. affraid
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:45 am

Put this in the press thread but it overlaps so copying here.

Old juggernaut not getting much gardening leave is he, Pretty normal in that area of work that you have to leave immediately, a lot enjoy the break but it seems juggernaut dived straight in, albeit behind the scenes, can´t show his face as his previous employers would not be happy bunnies. He seems to be using that time to get his feet under the table and find out the lie of the land and getting ready for the Big Day, not realising we are all aware he has already started. I think he was on board the day of the announcement and has´t taken his finger out of the pie yet - every bit of press about the lazy duo has his stamp all over it.

He must be wearing himself out and tearing he hair out with all the lies and deceit he is pushing out, and nobody believing it.

Many people, not just in the UK but also many countries abroad, follow UK forums to find out what is going on about the surrogacy, all are aware of it. Also the palace pr and now juggernaut as evidenced by the way they try and correct some of the things they read on forums within a day or two.

You only have to type into Google kate middleton foam bump and up comes a lot of info within seconds

About 1,400,000 results (0.48 seconds)

Type in kate middleton second fake pregnancy and you get About 920,000 results (0.20 seconds)

I think a lot are now aware of the first surrogacy - and more so since the second "pregnancy" was announced and are very closely watching what happens with this one. Very suspicious she is mostly in hiding, is that so that we do not notice how much the bump comes and goes to suit how she feels that day. In fact this second one has highlighted the first one and put that under the microscope agiain, and with hindsight many can see that the "conspiracy theorists" were not daft after all. I have never read so many articles/blogs/forums discussing the joke about the foam bump - bit like the Scarlet Pimpernel, keeps disappearing to suit.

Not sure if HM/TPTB are actually aware of just how many people are discussing the surrogacies on a huge amount forums, not just in the UK but also abroad - I go onto a Spanish blog and they are absolutely laughing their socks off about how obvious it all is and why does´t the royal family do something about it.

No sweeping this beneath the carpet any more, viral world wide, no stopping it.

Juggernaut has a major pr disaster to deal with, this lazy couple are not known for their co-operation at the best of times.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:49 pm

Here is waity today, almost six month "pregnant" and bent down like this. She just keeps confirming it is a foam bump.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/f235e5a09850c53bad7d88b439cd5358/tumblr_nh5073lhpm1r3innio1_500.jpg
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:39 pm

Two interesting photost, this one waity squatting down, practically bent if half, at si months "pregnant" yup, pull the other leg, it plays jingle bells

http://41.media.tumblr.com/f235e5a09850c53bad7d88b439cd5358/tumblr_nh5073lhpm1r3innio1_500.jpg

And this one, you can see how she is jutting out her hips and arching herself backwards to make the foam padding look bigger.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/89015a6f50d8ad0540dfc62b67e93dd6/tumblr_nh50x3Fbx01r3innio1_500.jpg

P
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:06 am

The whole world knows she isn't pregnant and she almost isn't bothering. Meanwhile the pre ordered blue eyed Diana (or two) is incubating in Eastern Europe ready to be brought over at night and 'produced' for a home 'birth' at Amner! We will not be fooled!!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next