Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

+10
Rozel
GingerBeau46
Romilly
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
Snaggle Bobcat
PaulineB
Indie
Admin- Michelle
Iamroyalty
14 posters

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby  - Page 17 Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

Post by Rozel Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:35 pm

So, here we have waity allegedly 8 months pregnant.    Hmmm  - on which universe I am asking myself.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/03/18/26C3E9B800000578-3000256-image-a-18_1426676241157.jpg

And here we have waity yesterday, St. Patricks Day. Obviously not been schooled in etiquette affraid

Social etiquette demands that ladies never scratch themselves in public, but the Duchess of Cambridge paid no heed yesterday as she rubbed her nose during the St Patrick’s Day regimental parade.

Kate, who is eight months pregnant with her second child, was with Prince William in Aldershot, Hampshire, to present members of the Irish Guard with traditional shamrocks.
Her solecism evoked memories of Kate’s mother, Carole Middleton, who was famously spotted chewing gum at William’s Sandhurst passing-out parade in 2006.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2999943/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Kate-fails-test-royal-decorum-nose.html#ixzz3UkRw3ihy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby  - Page 17 Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

Post by Rozel Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:44 pm

Anyone watch the video on yesterday¨s St. Patrick´s Day event? Quite interesting, and also waity bending right down to take piccies again. Had trouble putting the shamrock on the Mascot dog and as soon as he was walking off the shamrock fell off him, good taste that dog affraid affraid

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2999943/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Kate-fails-test-royal-decorum-nose.html
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:54 am

Rozel wrote:So, here we have waity allegedly 8 months pregnant.    Hmmm  - on which universe I am asking myself.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/03/18/26C3E9B800000578-3000256-image-a-18_1426676241157.jpg

And here we have waity yesterday, St. Patricks Day. Obviously not been schooled in etiquette affraid

Social etiquette demands that ladies never scratch themselves in public, but the Duchess of Cambridge paid no heed yesterday as she rubbed her nose during the St Patrick’s Day regimental parade.

Kate, who is eight months pregnant with her second child, was with Prince William in Aldershot, Hampshire, to present members of the Irish Guard with traditional shamrocks.
Her solecism evoked memories of Kate’s mother, Carole Middleton, who was famously spotted chewing gum at William’s Sandhurst passing-out parade in 2006.

Of course like mother like daughter.Why is HM allowing this woman or man be in the RF.She's a total fool and so immature is not even funny with all those wrinkles on her face acting like she's still a teen it's getting old Waito.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2999943/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Kate-fails-test-royal-decorum-nose.html#ixzz3UkRw3ihy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Of course like mother like daughter.She's so imature it's not even funny.All those wrinkles on her face and still acting like she's a teen it's getting old Waito all those facial expressions are not cute and you can never have that innocent look of Diana no matter how much you try- you fool.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:54 am

Regarding the wrinkles. Emma Sayle her confirmed old school friend ( confirmed by Emma and pictures of the two together and also Emma on the dragon boat race ) is 37 years old, ergo so must Kate be of that age.
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:40 pm

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:26 pm

Oh dear, wiping the tears away, if she holds on much tighter to that foam bump she will leave an imprint on it - hope it is memory foam Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://snapwidget.com/v/939099136318869553
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:30 pm

Hmm looks like the second fake heir might have been born already.Remember there was a rumour PG was born a week or two earlier than they said.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/kate-middleton-given-birth-its-5368403

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:38 am

Whatever there will be major confusion surrounding it and red herrings galore whilst blue eyed Diana is slipped in as unobtrusively as possible.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:23 am

Hey where is the Viper again disappeared hmm? Just like the last pregnancy.Looking at Waito and Wimpo's expressions lately maybe the real mother of the second fake heir is having a boy after all non look happy.There has been so many lies about even how long Waito truly is.Maybe that's why ok mag came out with it first saying hey see Waito with a pregant belly but already gave birth.The press wants to spill the beans so badly.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:30 am

Did when know when Diana was due ? or was it like this ? moving dates and months , staying 6 months pregnant for 2 and a bit months
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:08 pm

Doubt it, waity has the most odd fake pregnancies in creation.  She kept the second trimester bump on until last week.

Just looking at some photos of Isla Fisher, who is genuinely pregnant and either due or just delivered her baby. Compare with wasty getting down the steps at St. Pauls on 20 March.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/426be8f5e3d2759bdd9ff88c8aad338c/tumblr_nl859crc3e1rxllo2o2_250.gif

Isla Fisher
http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/isla-fisher-pregnant-baby-bump-birth-soon-huge__oPt.jpg

http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2015/03/isla-fisher-baby-bump-huge.jpg

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:48 am

The RF must know about the fake heirs and are killing the little support left for the Monarchy by going along with it. The Internet is awash with stories and QE must be aware of public feeling. They are all desperately hoping to reach the goal without mishap and that then it will all die down. Unfortunately for them it won't happen as although the UK media are firmly gagged, the foreign Press are just waiting for the right moment to publish their explosive articles, apparently backed up with 'evidence'!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:44 am

So the witch HM has allowed a coin to be made for the second fake heir despicable.Just give the viper the royal title she want's too.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:52 pm

Royalty and titles have become totally meaningless since the trashy Middletons connived their way on board. Daft old Betty thinks a transparent gesture like the new coin will make it alright. What it does is make the whole situation a hundred times worse with the anti Monarchists just waiting for the right time to pounce. Betty's all about saving herself no matter how many fraudulent heirs are foisted on the once unquestioning public.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:33 pm

^ Perhaps it's time we all wrote to our MP's telling them that there needs to be a proper investigation into these "heirs" and their DNA etc as taxpayers money should not be used to support fakes

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:13 pm

Found this on another forum/blog I was looking at. It refers to yesterday and waity was wearing the pink coat she wore at Ground Zero on 9 December

Spot the difference

New York on 9 December 2014

http://whatkatewore.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/William-Kate-NYC-September-11th-Memorial-Pink-Mulberry-Coat-i-ImagesPolaris.jpg

Bath 26 March 2015 - as posted by Stephanie above and approx 4 months after the above photo

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/03/27/11/270B5F9800000578-3014340-image-m-47_1427454028049.jpg

Mind boggling isn´t it, so little difference could both have been taken on the same day!!

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:21 pm

Are we seriously expected to think this female is due to deliver a baby in 2 to 4 weeks time. HM, the rf and the medds must think we all has the limited intelligence they appear to have. Any food can see, and she looked the same in this outfit as she did 4 months ago - see link above

http://princessmonarchy.eklablog.com/le-duc-et-la-duchesse-de-cambridge-a115183238

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:50 am

Hmmm, are willy boy and waity expecting another "baby". Would say not, if anything a very anorexic chicken weight about 7 ozs by the look of it, if that.

Oh dear, shades of the carriage photo in Trooping the Colour on 15 June 2013 when waity allegedly "pregnant" with fakie I - the bump deflated. Well, it did the same again yesterday in South London. Also find it strange she looked more "pregnant" in that pink coat when in NY on 9 December 2014 than she did yesterday, 27 March 2015. One would think she wants the world to know she is not pregnant, might as well wear a placard as (a) we all know the truth and (b) she is not bothering to make any effort at all this time to look pregnant. Amazing, they gift that keeps on giving.

15 June 2013
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/15/article-2342119-1A54E69C000005DC-188_964x709.jpg

27 March 2015
http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-and-prince-william-duke-of-news-photo/467766072

The bump collapsed again yesterday, maybe she pressed the button by accident when she sat down.

So, we ask ourselves, where is this alleged fetus hidden, cos it sure is not incubating with waity is it. Maybe we could produce a new quiz - find where waity is hiding the baby - could it be in her hooker heeled shoes? Nope, not eenough space. Her swollen ankles? Nope, they are not swollen. I know, her padded bra? Nope, not big enough. Well, beats me just where this baby is hiding, cos it sure is not in sight is it, not anywhere in any of the photos, just a foam bump that sits rather low down and goes up and down to suit waity.

Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:06 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:^ Perhaps it's time we all wrote to our MP's telling them that there needs to be a proper investigation into these "heirs" and their DNA etc as taxpayers money should not be used to support fakes
They won't help they are all in it.Look at when people try to expose the truth suddenly something happens.Or the RF perv friends are not given large sentences.We all have to get to the base of the problem who really funds those Royals? !

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:20 pm

Having a good laugh, found this on a social media site, must have gone viral I imagine.

Apparently the next Royal baby (bought off eBay presumably) is going to drop some time next month.

Whilst I hope mother and child come through in good health, I am dreading, dreading, the parade of servile pandering courtesy of the BBC. It's all the worse as I don't have to imagine it; we already know as we were here not too long ago.

F**k me it's depressing. The entire day, if not two days, will be dedicated to endless pontification on stupid meaningless "poo", redundant speculation, fabricated gaiety, and most likely delivered to our screens by that insufferable bland Clare Balding.

Oh I can't wait. What celebrities are going to get wheeled out I wonder, alongside the utterly morbid spectacle of throngs of gormless flag waving idiots gathering outside the palace gates and writhing in excitement every time there is news of a twitch in the hallowed royal birth canal.

Just like us, there are many who know about the first surrogacy, and feel the same about this second fake "heir". Good to know there are so many out there who are also aware of the truth.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:08 pm

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:53 am

Brilliant, so spot on and informative, she really does research her articles incredibly well.

Just saw this in The Guardian. I rather suspect the writer of this piece is having a good old pop at waity.

Forget the Duchess of Cambridge’s pregnancy wardrobe – the woman is a superhero
Why are the media obsessed with how Kate is dressing during her difficult pregnancy? It’s a miracle she can even smile in public, let alone wear anything other than a giant sack

http://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2015/mar/30/the-duchess-of-cambridge-pregnancy-wardrobe-media?CMP=fb_gu
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:11 am

They know the truth as does every other paper and media outlet and long to run the whole sorry saga but their day will most definitely come and not in the too distant future either.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:34 pm

^Agree. The "secret" is no longer a secret. Too many are well aware that this is the second fake "heir", and also that waity is not, and never has been, pregnant or delivered a child.

I have an old friend who lives in Saudi Arabia, and the surrogacies are common knowledge, and are high level parties the British rf are ridiculed and laughed at. The Saudies cannot understand why QEII did nothing about the fakie I, buy to allow this charade with fakie II to continue, they are totally amazed. There are bets on when it will all explode in their faces big time. The Saudis can´t wait, they think it is hilarious.

I do wonder who will release the first exposé, I did hear gossip about a couple of European outlets working on it. Waity has given a lot of ammo this time, barely even bothered to even pretend she was pregnant this time. Very little effort made full stop.

I am convinced the whole of the British media are well aware of the truth. Then you have the people who do the photoshopping of the "bump", the photographers who do the cobbled together piccies of fakie I and the lazy couple. The photoshopping people who alter fakie I´s appearance to try and make him look a bit like one or other of the lazy duo, with little success.

What about the people at the engagements, they see her in the flesh with barely a bump to be seen, bending down in half to take flowers from kids, spring up again like a 10 year old. That bump folds in half so much if a child was in there it would be in two halves by now.

It does come back to the question, world wide, as to why, just why, does HM allow this ridicule and these scams to continue. Surely even she must realise the truth. If she doesn´t TPTB most surely must know.

Why then is nobody doing anything about it. Wonder if QEII reaslises what a joke waity and the medds have made the British rf. Mention waity´s "pregnancy in elevated circles and the jokes commence immediately.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:35 pm

GermanY wrote:Hmm looks like the second fake heir might have been born already.Remember there was a rumour PG was born a week or two earlier than they said.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/kate-middleton-given-birth-its-5368403

It was alleged that ma gave birth to fakie I in the wilds of the US on 4 June 2013.  Looking at the size of fakie I, and how he was light years ahead of his alleged "peer group" at the NZ play date, I am pretty much of the belief that he could indeed have been born early June.  The other 9 month olds looks smaller, more like 9 month old babies, fakie was enormous, and into everything, more like a toddler than 9 monhts.  I also recall he was always kicking his legs, as if he wanted to get down and do his own thing.  Also, ma medd had a very post partum figure when she returned to the scene at Wimbledon at end June, and she looked utterly exhausted.  Not forgetting that she was not seen between end April to end June in 2013. The papers were flooded with pippa articles, virtually daily, we all got sick of them.  Wonder if that was a smoke screen to cover ma MIA during that period?
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next