Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

+10
Rozel
GingerBeau46
Romilly
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
Snaggle Bobcat
PaulineB
Indie
Admin- Michelle
Iamroyalty
14 posters

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby  - Page 4 Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:00 pm

From the "romantic night out" at end of August. What a mess they both look.  And those spectacles of his look a bit thick don´t they.  Waity certainly does not look in any will ill in these photos. Bet the royals hate Tmblr  -  I love it,  you come across so much interesting stuff. Obviously playing to an audience, when you think how he ignored her with they left that place.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/725cbfd682a6f7b34fa29997507afef6/tumblr_nbxyjgciWU1skp385o1_500.jpg

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby  - Page 4 Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

Post by Indie Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:50 pm

I wonder how he feels about his father spouting off about giving Balmoral to Scotland when he becomes king?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:10 am

All about persuading the Scots to vote 'no'.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:55 am

Bit odd. Was just reading back and came across a DM article on this "pregnancy" and noticed these few lines.

Sources have told MailOnline that Kate, 32, has yet to reach the crucial 12-week stage, but as before, her sickness led to the pregnancy being announced earlier than planned.

We all know a "miscarrige" often happens up to 12 weeks. Rather foolish, ill or not, to make a "pregnancy" announcement, especially at 6 weeks. Sheer stupidity.

An expert told MailOnline the condition is usually detected around the six-week mark, prompting speculation the Duchess is just over a month into her pregnancy.

No mention of who the expert is, but from everything I have read it is the norm for it to kick in at 8 weeks or a over.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2747661/Duchess-Cambridge-treated-Kensington-Palace-acute-morning-sickness-leave-sufferers-dangerously-dehydrated-vomiting-30-times-day.html
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:32 am

So his wife is so dangerously ill - and what does willy do - go shooting in Scotland Mind you he was at Balmoral so maybe having a little chat with ER about d-i-v-o-r-c-e ??

http://www.smartredirect.de/ad/clickGate.php?u=Fo6Pr2As&m=1&p=0oAj48ggLw&s=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fthepompandthepagentry.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F97571345914%2Fprince-william-on-the-way-to-a-grouse-shoot-near

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:44 pm

This is all so suspicious.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:45 pm

^but exciting??!!!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:27 pm

Apparently willy boy travelled to Balmoral after the Invictus Games on Thursday.  Anyway, found this, it says ma looking atter waity, who is supposedly projectile vomiting to the ceiling, but still considering whether to go to Malta or not.  Hmm, the lies they spin. So, is the cauldron stirrer at KP or is waity at Bucklebury?  And just what can ma do, I bet she sure isn´t moping up vomit (if there is any).  Amazing willy boy said on the Monday he was going to look after waity and then Thursday pm he is off up to Balmoral.  Also, if she is "pregnant" and is truly suffering "HG" then the doctors would have immediately ordered all engagements to be cancelled.

I also read on another forum it was rumoured that waity had an attack of the vapours when she saw the itinerary for Malta  -  no time out in two days, bless - not.

This link is to the People, and we all know it is a fave of ma, especially as the article says "Princess" and not Duchess. We all know how much ma lusts over that "Princess" title. Did have a laugh, in the article sit says this was a "seminal moment" in waity´s royal life, as HM allegedly invited her to do the Malta trip on her behalf. Jeez, the rubbish they expect us to swallow.

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_20853427,00.html
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:29 pm

Just been on Emily Andrews Twitter page

Emily Andrews @byEmilyAndrews · Sep 15
William went to Balmoral late last thurs with Charles (&shooting sat) while Kate recuperated in Bucklebury.What's this I hear re a baby...?!

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:59 am

So will the tramp now show her mug the scots 'votes' are over.Wouldn't surprise me she's given credit by the DM saying they voted no because of Waity and 'child'. Rolling Eyes

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:18 am

If she is given credit by the DM there will be a huge outburst of negativity and outrage. It appears that most of the public are seeing this convenient 'pregnancy' for exactly what it is and it has Ma's name written in giant letters all over it!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:14 pm

Agree Romilly. Also, as I have put on the other thread, so many comments coming through on the DM comments section now, the DM seem to have relaxed a bit and letting a lot through. So many mentioning they now believe the first surrogacy, they do not believe waity "pregnant" or has "HG", not even falling for morning sickness. The tide appears to be turning. Hm needs to address this, the explosion will come, and more fool her if she allows it to get to that stage. No sympathy, she should have addressed when she knew waity was not pregnant first time around.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:33 pm

Now, no wonder there is so much confusion.  One week ago waity was 6 weeks "pregnant" due date March.  A few days ago she was 8 weeks "pregnant". Today in OK she is 10 weeks "pregnant".  Make up my mind.  So many lies and pr spin.  It is an insult to our intelligence, surely they must know whether she is 6, 8 or 10 weeks "pregnant" for goodness sake, not rocket science.  Monday of last week it was "only just knew" and 6 weeks, by the beginning of this week it suddenly shot to the 8 weeks, and here we are end of this week and suddenly it has shot to 10 weeks.  I feel insulted for all of us that they think we do not have brains or memories.

Also, if she is 10 weeks "pregnant", then she must have known on the "date night" whilst consuming a whole bottle of white wine to herself. And the the old fool willy boy telling everyone at Oxford, "we only just found out". Dear oh Lord, can they never release any info without it being a pack of lies.

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/kate-middleton-due-date-april

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:40 pm

Even people commenting about that on the DM now!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:53 pm

Yes, Romilly, I noticed that a while back when I was having a read. No pulling the wool over the eyes of the public this time, sheer lunacy to try. Even men commenting as well, that shows you how the public are sitting up and taking note.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:41 am

All seems a bit of a mix up on this one, so many lies being told yet again. I think it must be time they changed their pr staff for some sensible ones, this lot can´t get the same story straight once, let alone twice or three times. At this rate the surrogate will be delivering at Christmas it is going so fast. All spin to cover the fact that waity was seen, literally a week before the announcement, sinking a bottle of white wine on the "date night" and look healthy (or as healthy as she ever looks in her anorexic state). Another reason the "pregnancy" is dodgy - most anorexic women do not have a monthly cycle, the body shuts that area down, and rightly so. Again, they insult our intelligence every time.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:13 pm

Rozel wrote:All seems a bit of a mix up on this one, so many lies being told yet again.    I think it must be time they changed their pr staff for some sensible ones, this lot can´t get the same story straight once, let alone twice or three times.  At this rate the surrogate will be delivering at Christmas it is going so fast.  All spin to cover the fact that waity was seen, literally a week before the announcement, sinking a bottle of white wine on the "date night" and look healthy (or as healthy as she ever looks in her anorexic state). Another reason the "pregnancy" is dodgy  -  most  anorexic women do not have a monthly cycle, the body shuts that area down, and rightly so.  Again, they insult our intelligence every time.

Heavens Rozel, I wouldn't give it THAT long - be Monday morning at this rate lol!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:31 pm

Good one IaR, good one - we await the announcement tomorrow morning then. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:00 am

How many days has Waity now been 'sick'. Rolling Eyes

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:30 pm

^I believe the announcement was two weeks ago today. However, willy boy announced on Saturday that she was "so so" now, and a few days earlier than that it was said that she was feeling heaps better. The only woman in the world to have 10 day HG it would appear Very Happy

I made a post on the Malta trip thread, but am copying here as relevant to both.

Very desperate SK, very desperate. I can´t believe that HM thinks taking a fake heir to Malta will impress them. I also find it hard to believe that she is continuing with this huge deceit, which in effect amounts to treason. One can only think that her thoughts are ailing along with her body. She, the courtiers/TPTB/adviosrs et all have not clued her up as to the feel from the public, the fact that so many of us are aware that fakie porgie is just that - a fake, in every way. To think they can scam us with one fake heir is insult enough, but to think that we can be scammed with a second one is beyond an insult. She might as well tell us we are all thick and stupid, because she obviously thinks we are. She tends to forget us "thick and stupid" people continue to fund her luxurious and extremely privileged lifestyle. She also fails to realise that, in fact, we are not thick or stupid, and we see right through the fake heir scams, and we have done from day one, this time and the first time. HG, never in a month of Sundays, never had it first time and certainly does not have it this time. If anyone has HG it is the surrogate, although gawd knows where they found a surrogate daft enough to take that on. Unless of course it is the nanny, you never know.

I feel she is insulting Malta to even think of presenting a fake heir to them. Especially a little thuggish brute like him. Read in one of the Malta articles that willy boy said he was into wrecking everything and mega active. Always though there was something wrong with that kid, who knows. He certainly seems to be out of control.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:50 pm

Look what I found on Tmblr. Some are saying it was not taken 22 September but 13 September. Trouble is, the announcement was made on Monday 8 September, so 13 September would have been the Saturday willy boy was killing birds at Balmoral.

I do think it looks like her - the legs, wedges, backside, hair, the way she holds herself, all scream waity to me. Could be wrong, but don´t think so.

http://royaltyofftherecord.tumblr.com/post/98177857769/unbelievable-im-speechless
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:31 am

^Now the person is saying that is old.Who knows people have said they've seen her walking around.She's not sick-weak nor pregnant.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:14 pm

Totally agree. I am 99.9% sure that was her in the photo, and it would not surprise me in the least if it was taken very recently. Anyway, whatever, the damage is done, it is in the minds of people that wasty is not ill, and that will stick. Whoever posted it, mission accomplished.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:16 pm

I am having a good laugh here, just found this on the internet.  We always 99.9% knew that the palace pr and others read the forums/blogs, and now we know.  It seems they have got hold of the info and seen the photo of wasty out and about whilst allegedly sick, and now we have this article.

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_20855616,00.html

Basically, if this article is correct, then they are, by default, realising that wasty has been caught out and about whilst allegedy "dying with HG" and pushing out some damage limitation.

Oh dear, best laugh all month Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:55 pm

The joke is that with their desperate damage control they actually highlight the situation and make everyone look ridiculous.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next