Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queen and DofE general gossip

+14
Indie
Snow Kitten
Anniecross
GermanY
Romilly
Rozel
PaulineB
Royal Lowness
DebbieB
CrystalEve
Admin- Michelle
Duquesa de Azúcar
Tess
GingerBeau46
18 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Queen and DofE general gossip - Page 5 Empty Re: Queen and DofE general gossip

Post by Indie Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:48 pm

Old Stingy Lying Bitch

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:20 pm

Spot on Indie!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:58 pm

^As always

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:36 am

Now this I do not believe - HM allegedly has Alzheimers. She looks bright as a button and the full complement to me. Very hard to disguise Alzheimers, the poor people suffering from it usually look vague by the time they don´t know what they are doing wandering about aimlessly.

https://gettingreadyfor2015.wordpress.com/2014/12/10/its-over-for-queen-country/

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:34 am

This is on YouTube. Interesting in light of current allegations re randy andy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv4R7SgLSpA

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:41 am

It is going to be increasingly difficult to cover things up and become unaccountable, too many on their tails now. The Republicans on a Royal 'Secret's' campaign at the moment with papers being produced so watch this space.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:49 pm

Good for the Republicans, about time that lot got shaken up, all the rotten apples need to fall out and be accountable for their actions - trouble is that would be all of them - maybe build a prison just for themselves, keep it all in the family Very Happy
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:07 pm

Oh dear, not getting such good press from Fleetstreet Fox.  Mummy boy one chucky and mummy boy two paedo pandy

fleetstreetfox @fleetstreetfox  ·  36m 36 minutes ago
Randy Andy, & Charles mourns a despot. Is it time to chop off the Royal Family? http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/prince-andrew-king-abdullah-mourned-5029921 … #KingAbdullah
Couldn't make it up could you,  Astonishing we had a near revolution when they wouldn't lower the flags for Princess Diana, but a Saudi abuser of human rights? No problem.

fleetstreetfox @fleetstreetfox  ·  1h 1 hour ago
12 days ago David Cameron marched for freedom in Paris. Today he's saying #KingAbdullah was a lovely chap http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30946159 … *HEADDESK*

fleetstreetfox retweeted
Ursula Doyle @suladoyle  ·  2h 2 hours ago
Maybe the govt should tell women to stay indoors all day, as a mark of respect #KingAbdullah

Upsetting as many royal families as possible with today's column.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8CcPEICMAAY0ny.jpg:large

.@GmailMajood You're doing a grand job of showing it

fleetstreetfox @fleetstreetfox  ·  3h 3 hours ago
We should have sent @stephenfry to #KingAbdullah's funeral instead.

fleetstreetfox @fleetstreetfox  ·  3h 3 hours ago
Anyway. Looking forward to Saudi Arabia's warm welcome for Prince Charles, possibly the world's most notorious living adulterer.

fleetstreetfox retweeted
Unnamed Insider @Unnamedinsider  ·  4h 4 hours ago
That King of Saudi Arabia had a dark beard for 90. He must have used 'Just For Men' which was coincidentally also his civil rights policy.

fleetstreetfox @fleetstreetfox  ·  4h 4 hours ago
What's the point in having royals if they don't do what their country wants them to? Perhaps it's time we beheaded another one.

What with grandson willy boy - the new royal fake heir provider, and his flashgate wife, now we have the father and uncle to contend with.

Another annus horribilis for Queenie again this year?  Shame, just shows money can't buy close with the children doesn't it.  Such problems she has. One, two three  -  ah for Queenie, not.  Bury your head in the sand and the problems gets bigger by the day especially with the fake heir producers, they are the gift that keep giving to the people, showing us just how lazy they are and how much of our taxpayer money is wasted on their laziness.

Last edited by Snaggle Bobcat on Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:21 pm

Not going to help that Willy boy (of the staying home studying) seen deplaning in Mustique with his vile adopted family this morning..

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:21 pm

I see celebdirtylaundry have said waity and Queen Elizabeth ordered him to go because of his cheating. Waity maybe, QEII - no way. Again a ma leak, probably realises they were seen decamping the plane and rushed this leak out to say HM ordered him to go. As if. She knows it is pure pr suicide willy boy going to Mustique (a) with them and (b) he has only just had two weekshols at Anmer Hall and is now meant to be studying got the job she bought him flying helicopters.
this

This is all going to explode soon, it can't continue at this level. I did note that they arrived in Mustique more or less when padeo pandy gave his pathetic speech. Maybe they thought all eyes and ears would be on paedo pandy - tough luck, never understimate the public.

Kate Middleton and Queen Elizabeth Demand Prince William Join Family Vacation In Mustique: Afraid of More Royal Cheating?

Makes me laugh, they have virtually confirmed that he was cheating with Jecca "Afraid of More Royal Cheating" - ha ha.
Shot themselves in the foot BIG TIME.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/kate-middleton-prince-william-cheating-family-vacation-mustique-photos/

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:41 pm

I still wondered what made him holiday with the Midds in Mustique , if he does not really want to be there
There are no pics etc, so he is free to do as he wishes
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:25 pm

Probably 'ordered' by Ma who would would blow the whistle on all the things she knows about him and the RF if he didn't. Wonder if this will be splashed all over the DM
with Paul Cambridge, Lily and team rushing to say after waity's 3 hour (or a fraction more) workload needed a rest? !!!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:28 pm

She is too far in this pregnancy to go to St Lucia or any other 3rd world country. She is the royal slapper , not just any fake pregnant woman.
If Ma kept on with threats, Wimpo ego would not accept that. So wonder what would make him go as the holiday is a secret
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:44 pm

I expect Ma 'ordered' willy to go or she would blab everything she knows about him and the RF - either that or the lazy dolt needed an excuse to have yet another holiday and not work on the taxpayer's dime.

I expect Ma has already set up the astroturfers ready to jump in with a positive spin on the DM. Paul Cambridge and his spiteful Lily will be waiting to wade in too if anyone dare utter a criticism of yet another holiday.

Under the Freedom of Infornation Act a request should be made to the Daily Mail to reveal all the genuine critical posts instead of withholding them.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:43 pm

It seems as though HM and co have washed their hands of him.  Using the excuse HM ordered him to go is to make it seem as though poor willy boy did not want to go.

Look at the cost of this holiday to the taxpayer. Flights for the lazy couple and the fake kid, flights for the RPO's, accommodation for the RPO's,  possible overtime to be paid to the RPO's.  Yeah, right, and a helluva lot of people can't afford a trip to the seaside.  They totally disgust me, the whole family are vile, time they were got rid of and we had a voted in Head of State. The current one is useless and obsolete, as are her vile, rotten children and granchildren.  As for paedo pandy, have a read of this article, and he still maintains he is innocent -  only in the eyes of his blinkered mother.

9 Young Girls, 2 Men! ‘Sex Slave’ Reveals ‘Disgusting’ Details Of Prince Andrew Orgy Claims Under Oath — Read The Bombshell Affidavit

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/01/royal-sex-scandal-prince-andrew-virginia-roberts-orgy-island-affidavit/
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:36 am

Not sure where to put this, so will post here and also in the Princess Diana thread. Some of you may have already seen it, but it was a first for me.

Unlawful Killing is a 2011 British documentary film, directed by Keith Allen, about the deaths of Diana, Princess of Wales and Dodi Fayed on 31 August 1997.

The film was banned in 2012 after being shelved by lawyers against potential libel lawsuits.  Producers admitted that lawyers had warned them to make 87 cuts if they wanted to show the film in Britain.

The film cost £2.5 million to produce and has never been seen by the public.

An absolute must see. This uncut, uncensored version may not remain online for very long. Please share this far and wide.

http://yournewswire.com/banned-in-the-uk-princess-diana-documentary-unlawful-killing-must-see/
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:20 pm

Randy Andy, and Charles mourning a tyrant: Is it time to chop off the Royal Family?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/prince-andrew-king-abdullah-mourned-5029921
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:09 am

The public are heartily sick of them all and the UK Green Party announced yesterday that they want to get rid of the Monarchy. In just 24 hours thousands have changed their allegiance and will vote for the Greens!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:43 am

Me too, first in the queue. Long overdue, and I think waity and her family have hastened their end big time. They wanted to be famous in history books, and they will be, but for the wrong reason - bring the house of windsor down and obliterating the monarchy - wonder if that is what willy boy wants in revenge for the killing of his mother, does make you wonder.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:45 pm

It certainly makes one wonder and he couldn't have chosen a more effective way ie to get the grasping Mids on board.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:23 pm

Not sure where this belongs, so will put it also in the chas and camzilla thread.  I found this on Facebook, a page called
‎I HATE PRINCE CHARLES AND CAMILLA.  It is written by a member of that group.

I often send letters to the royal family i never say anything i dont believe is true in them,On the 20th of january i noticed police at the back and front of my house i went out to ask why they were there for they said im sorry we cant tell you, I got ready and left my property as soon as i locked my door a plain clothed police officer said can we go back in and chat please this is a sensitive matter, I agreed we went back in and i asked what is this all about?He said i believe youve sent some letters to the royal family? I said yes i have he said well i am sorry there is a member of the royal family visiting the area today witch means you cannot leave your property until 1 oclock, I was eventually allowed to leave my home at 1 oclock the police officer sat with me has a coffee and said in his 18 years of being in the police force he had never come across a case like this and it was very unique, But he was given orders by his boss to do this so he had too,What do you make of this?Im not happy that i was a prisioner in my own home just because ponce charlie was visiting nissan in washington im thinking of seeking legal advice,The royals are protected from us so called commoners so to speak but we arent from them its all wrong!!!

Various answers saying call the local newspapers, seek legal advice etc. Shows how scared and desperate the rf are, and also, more to the point, the fact that the letters sent to them actually get read.

Last edited by Rozel on Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:53 pm

Interesting, not a large party by any means, but does give an indication as to how the public are starting to think about abolishing the monarchy.  And TPTB keep trying to tell us the rf has never been so popular.  Between the lamebridges and their two fake heirs, paedo pandy and his vile ways, more fuel with the people who want an elected head of state.  Queenie in a council house, what a hoot.

Green party to find council house for Queen and royals
The Green party have suggested they would put the Queen and the royal family into one of the new council houses they are proposing to build, should they win the election and have the mandate to abolish the monarchy.

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2015-01-24/green-party-plans-to-ship-queen-into-council-house/
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:31 pm

Seriously, is HM for real. What on earth is she doing going to a WI meeting.

A taste of the Good Life! Queen joins Dame Penelope Keith at WI meeting

THE Queen looked radiant as she joined actress Dame Penelope Keith at a Women's Institute meeting this afternoon.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/553687/Queen-Dame-Penelope-Keith-Womens-Institute-meeting
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:47 pm

[quote="Snow Kitten"]Seriously, is HM for real. What on earth is she doing going to a WI meeting.

Preparing for life after the monarchy collapses??

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:34 pm

^ Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content