Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queen and DofE general gossip

+14
Indie
Snow Kitten
Anniecross
GermanY
Romilly
Rozel
PaulineB
Royal Lowness
DebbieB
CrystalEve
Admin- Michelle
Duquesa de Azúcar
Tess
GingerBeau46
18 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Queen and DofE general gossip - Page 7 Empty Re: Queen and DofE general gossip

Post by Rozel Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:26 am

Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:41 am

This family is horrifically disgusting. Ruthless, cold, selfish, sadistic and mean. No wonder The Duke of Dumb clings to the calculating, manipulative Middletons. I probably would too if I was raised in that family.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:05 pm

Oooh no, would have had to find a warm, genuine family who actually liked me for who I was and not what they could grab and snatch from me. Rather be on my own that put up with the vile medds. Such a low life family, how could he. His own family are dreadful, but look for better, not worse.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:18 pm

Remember, he's the Duke of Dumb.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:19 pm

True, true and the apparently could not be any more dumb if he tried. And such a bad judge of character, and the Brits are meant to welcome him as their king one day. Hmmmmm, as they always say, the rot starts at the top and works down.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:43 pm

There is no way this moron will ever be king.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:47 am

Agree Indie and Roz, his judgement seriously flawed to have been reeled in by the totally unsuitable Middletons. It has been predicted anyway that the Monarchy will be gone by 2015.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:10 am

It is said by insiders that QE and the DoE find the Mids 'Beyond the Pale' and rue the day they didn't stop the wedding but were still reeling from the backlash after Diana's death. Apparently with hindsight now they would never in a million years have let Willy be reeled in by such a grasping, social climbing unsuitable lot. Apparently the expletives Chaz uses to describe them are unprintable!!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:50 pm

I would love to know what PC said as well as HM and PP.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:49 pm

I'm sure we can all have a pretty good guess!! Strange though, how even though they realise what a mess they are all in they don't do something about it - first one fake heir, now a second and Lord alone knows what else, UG/drugs/pimping - the list is endless. IMO the RF has gone from being a family to look up to, to one to look down on.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:52 pm

Indie wrote:There is no way this moron will ever be king.

Trouble is Indie, he comes from a long line of morons - his gene pool isn't exactly top-notch (apart from Diana's contribution) and he may well be worse than what has gone before but now our eyes have been opened re the RF do we really think much of any of them - well anything positive that is?

Last edited by Iamroyalty on Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:42 pm

No way!

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:52 pm

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:07 am

Brilliant - says it all doesn't it!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:02 am

^Sure does, tells us all we need to know. I know it is a cartoon, but the sad thing is based on truth.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:49 pm

All the trees in the Royal Forests Are about to fall. Here is Cong. Walter Jones, speaking for 3 minutes today, Feb. 15, 2015 , on the floor of the US Congress speaking on the Saudi Arabian role in the 9/11/2001 attack against the United States that is documented in 28 explosive pages of the 9/11 Congressional Report THAT ARE STILL CLASSIFIED TO THIS DAY! Once you think about the Saudi Royal Family's Relationship to the BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY you will understand why ALL THE TREES SIN THE BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY's FOREST ARE ABOUT TO FALL TOO!
Spread the word far and wide! Gerald Pechenuk, USA

http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4527185/representative-walter-jones-classified-911-report
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:22 am

Reception at BP. HM not looking well, look at her swollen hands and feet, and her face, doesn´t look as though she sleeps well right now. A photo of paedo pandy at the rececption too. How brazen, does this family have no shame at all, doesn´t look like it does it. I wouldn´t want to be in the same room with him, just the thought of what he gets up to makes me want to vomit.

http://princessmonarchy.eklablog.com/reception-au-palais-de-buckingham-a-londres-a114642346

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:12 pm

Helen Mirren is being widely quoted today over an interview she gave to a US media outlet in which she says the royals are aliens.

Dame Helen said she was not a monarchist but a “queenist”.“I think people misunderstand because she doesn’t smile all the time. But she’s not a movie star, she’s a queen,” the actress said.

“Smiling is not a requirement. What’s required is to be dignified, to be almost iconic and self-controlled – not to be charming.

“In the end, I prefer that to someone who smiles a lot and secretly has bulimia".

”Wonder if the DT have removed the above comment in bold yet

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11408917/Helen-Mirren-the-Royal-family-are-aliens.html
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:39 am

Twitter, the gift that keeps on giving

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter
Isn't it time for the Queen to end the convention of promoting her family members to ranks they would have held if still in the forces?
By promoting Prince Andrew to Vice Admiral, the Queen, always blind to his shortcomings, shows utter contempt for the British public.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:48 am

By promoting Prince Andrew to Vice Admiral, the Queen, always blind to his shortcomings, shows utter contempt for the British public.

How true, and so pleased Palmer had the guts to come out and say it.  HM already broke palace protocol by putting out not one, but three, denials as to paedo pandy and the allegations against him. She sees nothing wrong with him  -  show you her lack of judgement in seeing the character of people.  Paedo pandy is her golden boy, mummy´s little darling, her little pet  -  hmm, great fat piece of lard, over indulged, inflated opinion of his own importance and a horrid, greedy, grasping person into the bargain.  If HM thinks he is wonderful  it says an awful lot about her, and it is not good.

Palmer so right, she has shown complete and utter contempt for the British public, but then doesn´t she always.  She is no sweet, meek and mild old lady, a core of iron runs through her when it suits, if it doesn´t suit she is as weak as last weeks dish water.  What has she done about bill middleton and his vile inlaws  -  nothing. Why not?  They have made the British monarchy a standing joke world wide, everyone one knows fakie I is just that, a fake with a fraudulent birth certificate and pass port.  And what does old queenie do about it?  Zilch, zero.  One day it will explode in her face and would love to be there to see it.  Be too late for her to do anything by then, and how do you find enough damage limitation to cover treason committed by her own grandson.  A fine mess and no mistake.  All because she is too weak to do anything about it.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:08 pm

From the DM in 2012.

A Royal is a B***** nuisance: Navy chief gives government a salty dressing-down over Falklands sabre-rattling
By GLEN OWEN AND BRENDAN CARLIN
UPDATED: 01:13 GMT, 19 February 2012

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2103188/A-Royal-B---nuisance-Navy-chief-gives-government-salty-dressing-Falklands-sabre-rattling.html
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:21 pm

Saw this on a social media site, I cannot take credit for the wording, but it did make me chuckle.

More in the series *royal romance*, a Valentine special. The wedding of Greedy Betty & EDL Phil, an arranged marriage brokered by Uncle Louise Moutbottom. He would have prefered to marry her sister & she was just glad to marry anyone. Him a womaniser & adulterer of epic proportions & her with question marks over 50% of her children. Ain't love grand?

http://royalcentral.co.uk/blogs/monarchy-monday-true-love-within-the-royal-family-44417
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:47 pm

They have so much to hide, all secrecy should be lifted from this greedy, vile family.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/mar/27/monarchy.topstories3

Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:03 pm

BBC news hacks me off they just been "reporting" about sickness benefits and said most taxpayers don't like people on benefits and shown a video of scruffy fat overweight people and then went on to interview first class business people in the street who say the people on benefits have no motivation or they should be sanctioned but never interviewed anyone who is on SICKNESS benefits for sick people. I thought BBC liked to show both sides of the story and not be biased well obviously not!

http://goo.gl/1rE89y

http://breakingdownthnews.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/bbc-news-biased-propaganda-makes-me-sick.html
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:57 pm

^BBC should have shown some pics of the RF as well - they are just hig calss benefit scrounger - well maybe not so high class after all now we know what we do

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next