Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was a surrogate used for for george?

+18
Snaggle Bobcat
Iamroyalty
starsailor
Anniecross
Rozel
Duquesa de Azúcar
CrystalEve
CarryingOn
Indie
Spitfire
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
Kgap
Dallasite
Admin- Michelle
Tess
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
22 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? - Page 7 Empty Re: Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:25 pm

^
The child looks like he is 2 years old.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? - Page 7 Empty Re: Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by Rozel Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:01 pm

"William is believed to want his own son to experience the same carefree, rural childhood he enjoyed at the various royal country residences[/b]."

Well, by the look of fakie porgie it sure does not look as though willy boy had anything to do with him at all.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:44 pm

Rozel wrote:"William is believed to want his own son to experience the same carefree, rural childhood he enjoyed at the various royal country residences[/b]."

Well, by the look of fakie porgie it sure does not look as though willy boy had anything to do with him at all.

So true, bruiser Georgie doesn't look anything like him at all, especially those deep brown eyes! Some lovely pictures of Diana with a young William and Harry here.  cat 

http://indianexpress.com/photos/lifestyle-gallery/proud-dad-prince-williams-rare-childhood-pics/#b_id_404160_baby_
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:13 pm

^Lovely photos, thanks for the link. This one in particular, both chucky and Princess Diana with their new born son, nothing like that with the lazy couple, they looked as though he had just been plonked in their arms, as probably was the case. That kid looks nothing like either of his "parents".

http://images.indianexpress.com/2013/10/b_id_404161_prince_william.jpg
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:07 pm

As mentioned in the DM if it was anyone else social services would be knocking on their door for using a cancer causing dye on his hair to make it look blonde. The next thing must be the blue contact lenses.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:21 pm

Ah yes, the blue contact lenses. Then we will know they have truly lost the plot. He is well over one year old and his eyes will not change colour now, especially with how very, very dark brown they are. Far, far too late for blue lenses, a total waste of time, money and effort when so many of us know the truth.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:27 am

^^There are dangerous eye color surgery in Asia and Central America wouldn't surprise me if they send him there to change his eye color.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:05 pm

^Hmmm, they could do that, but it does not alter the fact that we all know his eyes are brown.  I put nothing past them, but nowadays the public are not stupid, even the press are all aware that his eyes are dark brown, and too late now for them to change, he is well gone one year old.

On a different note, I like going to this site, one of my favourites, having a squiz on there this afternoon and came across this photo, which of course shows how the kid is so much more advanced than others his age. All these kids at the playdate were the the same age, give a week or so either way.  I know the other kid is a little girl, but it is everything about the bruiser  -  his size, the older, more alert face, it is quite "knowing" that face. The difference is very noticeable.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5MI-P0PTzNI/U0VdtGG_9fI/AAAAAAABThw/eZ-oy90TAlk/s1600/Duke%252BDuchess%252BCambridge%252BTour%252BAustralia%252BNew%252BP8sq9Lz800Ox.jpg

The main link

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2014/04/the-duke-and-duchess-of-cambridge-tour.html

A section on the left side where you can see photos of many of the royals, quite interesting.  I like seeing the Spanish and Swedish Royal Families.

Last edited by GingerBeau46 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:39 pm

The little brute looks like he wants to bite or smack that little girl. She looks terrified and very upset so I suspect he's already had a go at her.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:41 pm

I love babies and little children but this brute of a child just leaves me cold.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:46 am

^ Strange Indie, as I feel the same. He leaves me stone cold, I find nothing cute or nice about him at all. He looks evil to me, I rather suspect he is not going to grow up and become a very nice individual at all. If he can look like that at a year old heaven help everyone around him as he gets older. He gives me the creeps - Damien would have suited him better than george, he has the right look.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:14 pm

I agree GingerBeau. He is totally Damien, devil dark eyes and all. I have never seen a one year old that looked as much like a sadist ever. Evil child. Can you imagine how morally corrupted he will be?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:17 pm

He does have a very mean looking face and very cold eyes.His eyes don't go with his movements very weird.The kind who skins cats for 'fun'with no compassion.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:44 pm

Here is sprog out walking with nanny and an RPO. Be too big for that buggy soon - you have to laugh, they expect us to believe that "damien" was one year old last week - hmmm, some of us have eyes and a brain. More like the 14 months old he is rumoured to be which ties in with the rumoured 4 June birthday. Looks nothing like either of them, as usual.

http://williamkategeorge.tumblr.com/post/91952165958/ourlittlegeorge-prince-george-is-taken-for-a
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:16 pm

GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:48 pm

That link is top Ging! Definitely going to screenshot and save because things tend to disappear sometimes.

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:23 pm

Not sure where to post this one, will post here and fake 2nd pregnancy thread.  Waity wants to adopt a second child.

The idea that an adopted baby will grow up to become royalty is enough to send the Queen to a frenzy.  Royal tradition would say that only a baby with the royal family's bloodline would be considered "a spare" for the throne, so what Kate is suggesting will blow that tradition off. Kate knows this but she also observes that the Queen has not been that inflexible with other things to accommodate the needs of a modern monarchy. She is hoping against hope that the Queen might budge on this one so she does not undergo another difficult pregnancy and she would get to raise a child that is desperate for a good home, Celeb Dirty Laundry reports.

Am I missing something? Point one, she was never "pregnant". And point two, even more nauseating are the lies, difficult "pregnancy". Is my memory serving me wrong, but I thought we had all been led to believe that waity had the "perfect pregnancy", perfect and unassisted "delivery", in fact the whole "pregnancy" was "perfect" all the way through, other than of course the little hiccup with a touch of *cough cough, another furball* fake "HG".

Is this meant to be a lead into fakie porgie being accepted into the royal family?  Does make you wonder. Reckon another leak from ma.  Whoever heard of the royals adopting a child to be in line to the throne, unheard of.  Modern is one thing, bloodline is another. Ma having had her guns spiked once, and then having them spiked with a second surrogate, is now trying this tack. I do hope if this article is true that the royal family are on red alert about this. Ma is desperately doing her best these days, how sad.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/561243/20140731/queen-elizabeth-raging-mad-fuming-kate-middleton.htm#.U9oypPldWSp
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:24 pm

Ma trying it on I reckon. It is already stated in the Laws of Succession that adopted children cannot be in line to inherit the throne. Why should an exception be made for waity. She certainly does have ideas of grandeur doesn´t she. Seems to think the whole royal family is their for her convenience and what suits her. She can´t produce a second child, there was never a first one.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:59 am

She can't have another fake child what better way than adopting a parentless child she's such a 'good' person.I really hope she tries too though this will be great to watch let her- Wimpo and the Viper do it.This will even open more doors about the lab baby not being hers.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:37 pm

^Exactly what I read on another blog. It comes across as more or less a confirmation that she used a surrgate. We got the text book "pregnancy" all the way through, the "perfect delivery", bouncing down the steps of the Lindo Wing, all a breeze. Now, we are being told it was a "difficult pregnancy". What? A big turn around. They must think we have short memories, and all there in cyberspace to reread about, that "perfect pregnancy". Every time ma leaks something she digs a bigger hole for them all.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:43 pm

This really is unbelievable. The Viper really is just a dumb shit.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:34 am

Found this story on DM this morning. Strange how several photos of WVC, and a photo of the kid - do we see a resemblance, is the DM trying to tell us something.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2714405/After-4-5m-refit-make-Kensington-Palace-fit-prince-William-Kate-head-live-Norfolk.html
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:39 pm

Just found this on Tumblr, that kid sure looks more than 1 year old, getting rather big for that buggy.  quite an unattractive child, and always miserable looking, never seen such a miserable kid.Never, not even in one photo, have I seen a similarity between the lazy couple and this kid, and it gets more obvious the older he gets.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/0650e5e53dac220e3800380ae4b134dd/tumblr_n9rojlakY71tcmbfuo1_500.jpg
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:11 pm

PG is not a pretty child ......................what a face.If it was one face, ok fair enough.It is every face and every face is cranky

Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:53 pm

Going back to the DM article yesterday, with that odd business of putting a photo of fakie porgie in and photo of WVC, I got to wondering about it.

porgie in his buggy
http://33.media.tumblr.com/0650e5e53dac220e3800380ae4b134dd/tumblr_n9rojlakY71tcmbfuo1_500.jpg

WC at the christening
http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article2485234.ece/alternates/s1023/William-van-Cutsem.jpg

Hmmmmmmmm??

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next