Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was a surrogate used for for george?

+18
Snaggle Bobcat
Iamroyalty
starsailor
Anniecross
Rozel
Duquesa de Azúcar
CrystalEve
CarryingOn
Indie
Spitfire
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
Kgap
Dallasite
Admin- Michelle
Tess
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
22 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? - Page 14 Empty Re: Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:36 pm

^^^ Many thanks for posting that Rozel - nice to have the old grey cells refreshed from time to time!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? - Page 14 Empty Re: Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by GermanY Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:10 pm

So Wimpo and Waito have been MIA for months.Maybe the viper and those two are picking the new fake heir child.Of course the press putting up old pictures which people are already figuring out are fake.I really don't know how they think they will get away with another surrogate.Are they living in their own delusional bubbled world the public knows Waito is not preg.Wimpo should just come out and say look we are using a surrogate ok.I mean it's funny how they think people are believing all this Waito HG and preg news.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:50 am

The don´t want to be honest, because the kids are born to surrogates, even if bio mix of the lazy couple, they are deemed illegitimate and cannot succeed to the throne. The old law still stands, heirs have to be the bio mix and born of the body of the legitimate wife of an heir. In truth the bio mix is irrelevant, the fact that waity does not carry and deliver renders the kid ineligible, the wrong bio mix just adds to it.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:55 am

If they came out with it, we would have coped. They think they are the Duke and Duchess of Teflon and can do as they like or as little as they like

THey are fond of changing laws to suit themselves and I wonder in the rule they changed about girls now being able to be the direct heirs. I wonder if there might be a sneaky clause in their for adoption or surrogate
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:04 pm

Could be, but if so why all the wall of silence, the behaviour of the royals towards fakie porgie, the press giving out a load of info without saying it. I think to allow for use of surrogates it would have been far too serious to do in such a cloak and dagger way. Nobody minds a female being a direct heir, it should always have been like that. Surrogacy a whole new ball game. Maybe my thinking incorrect, but if they have pulled a flanker like that then they can look forward to trouble in the future - that is if the monarchy is still around, and right now they appear to be at an all time low, with considerable input on that front from the lazy couple and the fake heir.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:21 pm

Prince Petulant and the Duchess of Extreme Exhibitionism need to step aside. Regardless of their use of 2 surrogacies, they are just incapable of dealing with The Job.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:37 pm

I think most people universally would totally agree with that and give them a huge boot in the backside to see them on their way!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:42 pm

Do they want the job ? I say we give him what he wants ? privacy and not a picture to ever be publish of them again. No coverage of the next fake baby
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:27 pm

Totally agree. He wants privacy, give it to him. No press, no coverage of anything. Keep his two fake heirs in the background, nobody interested in them anyway, they are fake.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:33 am

Very obvious white body suit prothesis being worn under black dress - they don't make black ones - check design on the Internet. Obviously in response to the flat washboard stomach comments everywhere yesterday!!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:33 am

Unless she wanted that flesh under laser cut material look ( very 2008 )
Is it possible it is a slip ? she does not tend to wear one but the dress is see through
a black bra could not be worn. I black body suit would have been better.
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:24 am

Just posted this on another thread, but it does also fall into the "surrogacy" category.

Well, she certainly got those foam bumps mixed up when she left hospital after taking delivery of fakie from the surrogate. We never saw her bump this size all during the "pregnancy".

http://l.yimg.com/dh/ap/default/130724/kate450.jpg

Go back to 15 June, Trooping the Colour, and the bump had disappeared, deflated or whatever. And then she "delivered" fakie just over 5 weeks later? Hmm, blue pigs flying. The bump is huge post "delivery", yet nowhere to be seen 5 weeks ahead of "delivery", and fakie weighing in at 8 lb. 6 ozs. Blimey, they do take us all for fools don´t they.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/15/article-2342119-1A54E69C000005DC-188_964x709.jpg

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:30 am

I carried a big baby and I was huge at 7 months. After delivery I was lighter than when I fell pregnant. I did not put on any weight so
If she goes with ' I did not put on any weight ' yes, love neither did I but a heavy big baby shows and you look like an elephant

She was fat in face at the Southampton ( leopard spot coat folding bump ) event
then thin in face after she delivered. So from Southampton to delivery she then lost weight. Arms and face thinner. those pics of the folding bump out of range rover were excellent and again, it was ignored.

So thin face and arms and a HUGE FIRM tummy. After birth it is jelly.Even if you shrink back to pre birth size, you tummy is still jelly for a few weeks.
Then normal flat size with skinny jeans in 14 days ( aka waitrose )
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:25 pm

That bump on exit of the car needs investigating, folds in at least two places.  Amazing, the bump has collapsed.  No loss of centre of gravity in stilettos on the grass.

https://2img.net/h/i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/gingerboy244/Spotdresscarexit-2.jpg?1414340410493&1414340411254

Getting out of the car at Coronation Service, all on her own 8 months "pregnant", exposing her thighs, obviously no tights on.

https://2img.net/h/i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/gingerboy244/Wastycoronationservicecarexit-1.jpg?1414340410493&1414340411254

Any sugar want to explain the top pic?
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:37 pm

Thanks Michelle, good grief, those two piccies are amazing, especially the spot dress one, or leopard spot or whatever it is.  That bump has well collapsed beneath the boobs and above the groin. What an odd foam bump.  As for an 8 months pregnant woman hefting herself out of a high car like that, no help, and trotting off in stilettos on grass, showing not even 1 degree of loss of centre of gravity, well, it beggars belief.  Thanks for posting, such an eye opener. I am totally, totally amazed at how much some of us have missed the first time, will be going through google images now and having a really close look. Too much does not add up. No wonder so many on blogs and comment sections are now wondering about there being no pregnancy first time either. Am a big surrogacy believer anyway, we are on the second fake heir scam, no doubt, but those two photos, just wow.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:26 pm

Flipping Norah, had forgotten just how bad those piccies were for confirming the surrogacy. I think you are very right, so many more now seeing through it, going back and see what was before their eyes the first time and they missed. This second surrogacy/adoption whatever it is as certainly highlighted the surrogacy for fakie porgie big time hasn´t it.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:37 pm

Little Chucky must be around 5 feet tall by now.lol

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:40 pm

Love round two of fake bump. Love the photoshopping and the now you see it , now you don't bump
I guess the bump only comes in 3 sizes
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:55 pm

Did make me laugh, blue frock early november, no bump at all, hideous black cut out frock a bump!!!  What?????  No bump at the Brentford sports event or the Royal Variety performance (apart from one piccie photoshopped after they arrived with no bump), then we have the full skirt and peplum top at the Place2be do with the old hips thrust out.  Twiggy could have looked as though she had a bump dressed like that.  Reckon she wore that outfit specifically to make us all think there was a bump under there, not her hips thrust out.

Going to be like the lasty surrogacy charade  -  the bump went up, down, left, right.  Then if we were lucky it folded, and of course Trooping the Colour 4 weeks before alleged "delivery" the bump disappeared completely  -  and "delivered" at 8 lb 6 oz  -  pull the other leg, got bells on it.

Did think the foam bumps might have improved this time around, or maybe they were in the loft at Dingley Dell and times are hard, they had to get them down and dust them off.

Maybe party pieces will start a new line  -  roll up, roll up folks, get your foam bumps here  -  as used by waity middleton  -   by "royal" order  -  awaiting royal warrant.  Made in China, workers overpaid at 10 cents per day. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloggy Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:24 pm

It is either Wasty aka Kate Middleton is confusing the bumps OR they photoshop to the max
I noticed one where they mucked up her hand

Cloggy
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:35 am

Not sure if this is in the right place mods so please move.

Response on RG to the fake photoshopped pic of Chaz with Porgie

Much all over the Internet and blogs that it is a photoshopped one of the Christening. PC's suit and shirt colour have been obviously changed but same day. It has actually raised questions again as to why PG never seen with the RF and kept in isolation with the nanny at medd manor. Many DM comments that it suddenly 'appeared' after more questioning why he isn't seen with the RF. As always these damage control articles massively back fire. I just hope that it isn't the new PR 'guru' behind these as he isn't doing himself any favours.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:52 am

If it's photoshopped my cat can do a better job.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:54 pm

They say if you wait long enough...............  Posted this on the NY thread, but putting it on here as well.

More Presidential talk.  A Brit friend from NY sent this to me.

Willy boy, gushing like a dazzle eyed One Direction fan, was pathetic at the WH with Obama who clearly was indifferent to the eejit. However, in his overwhelmed state he said something eye popping. He told Obama that events surrounding the birth or the birth itself (can't quite remember) was so chaotic they forgot to ask if it was a boy or a girl. To which Obama said reeeally? with an emphasis that told you he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

First, we were told it was supposed to have been text book perfect birth so what was the chaos? Two anyone who's had a baby and anyone who hasn't will tell you that no matter how difficult the birth the nurse/doctor will always say 'it's a boy/girl' and Three what excited young parent would 'forget' to ask such a thing?

And this was said in front of the entire WH press contingent.

So there we have it, willy boy, the brains of Britain, letting the cat out of the bag clown affraid
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:05 pm

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:17 pm

He is so dense he probably doesn't.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next