Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why did William have to marry Kate ?

+13
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
Indie
Rozel
Anniecross
Cloggy
One of the Peasants
Spitfire
GingerBeau46
GermanY
Royal Lowness
Admin- Michelle
CrystalEve
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Why did William have to marry Kate ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why did William have to marry Kate ?

Post by GingerBeau46 Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:09 pm

Maybe there is a plan of action. Not a big presence in the State Visit are they, relegated to Arromanches and not the main event. As willy supposedly a senior royal seems odd he was not at the main event.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Why did William have to marry Kate ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why did William have to marry Kate ?

Post by Romilly Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:17 pm

She look quite ridiculous with her silly fascinator, like a demented parakeet and not helped by the open mouthed gaping and manic hand flapping.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:21 pm

That gave me a good laugh Romilly  Laughing  Just picturing a demented parakeet - yup, that is what she looked like. As for the mouth gaping open, and the manic man hand flapping, ma obviously never taught her to keep her mouth closed and her hands still. Seems ma did not teach her a lot of things about royal etiquette. Those poor veterans, little interaction with them at all. Willy, what did you do, marrying that awful female, couldn´t have picked worse for sure.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:53 pm

Waity's low key appearances were without doubt deliberate. Her more modest clothes would have been chosen for her and she would have been warned on no account to flash. Willy must realise by now what a major problem he has landed on the RF with the surrogacy also turning them in to laughing stocks.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:23 pm

Again, Willy may be pleased with her performance because she is his own personal weapon of mass destruction against the RF.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:06 am

One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:42 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2666533/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Wills-gives-Middletons-royal-anniversary.html

No doubt helicoptored there at tax payers expense! Wonder when stubborn Willy's eyes will be opened to those hideous social climbers?!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:43 am

Interesting though. Just googled for the anniversary date for the dooms. 21 June - willy middletons birthday. Strange we have never heard of an anniversay tie in before - so why trot it out now. I smell a medd leak here, wanting the world to know they have spent time at Sandringham. Can´t get invited for Christmas, a very poor second best. We don´t even know if they stayed the night. Maybe that is what the helicopter is for, ferrying waity, the fake kid and her parents all over the place. If that is the case then the truth will out as ma won´t be able to keep her mouth shut.

Whilst trawling I came across an old article, pre wedding I think, did give me a chuckle, and very spot on.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/03/24/the-history-of-kate-middletons-parents-carole-and-michael-middleton.html
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:53 am

Also found this artcle in VF:

Prince William turned 32 over the weekend, celebrating “privately” with wife Kate and son George on Saturday, his actual birthday......

............On Sunday, though, William did venture out in public, taking to the polo fields, where he faced off against younger brother, Harry, in the June Goldin Group Charity Cup in Gloucestershire........

Is this where the helicopter comes in handy we ask ourselves. Sandringham to Gloucester to play polo, at taxpayer expense again of course.  Not only do we house them and feed them, we have to pay for their helicopter trips now.  About time the taxpayers revolted.

Looking at the above, and reading the article, we are told by VF that willy middleton spent his birthday with waity and the fake kid.  On Sunday he played polo.  Yet we have the DM telling us that the midds spent the weekend at Sandringham, although it was then in the article said to be Wood Cottage on the Sandringham estate.

Wonder what HM makes of that, if indeed it is the truth.

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2014/06/prince-william-queen-helicopter-birthday-gift
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:55 am

As you say the Medds have speed dials to anything they want published. Odd none of his own family around, not surprising though as the talk in London is that the Mids are detested
by most, not surprising really looking at their past behaviour, (according to the Internet, loose tongues and those in the know) the stalking of willy, fake baby, social climbing, grasping - need I go on?-

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:07 am

I see RD is carrying a tweet that PW celebrated his 32nd birthday at Amner with the Mansons.  I bet that's what the chopper's for, carrying them back and forth.

With regard to his supposed Air Ambulance piloting job, the Bond helicopter that crashed into the pub in Glasgow was air ambulance. PW has only been a co-pilot before and these are single pilot plus all the other pilots have over 20 years experience most in war zones.

Doesn´t sound as though he really qualifies for the position does it.  Thankfully I do not live in that area as I would most certainly not want an inexperienced pilot if I needed an air ambulance.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by zozoi Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:29 am

If you read the Greg Hallet report he claims that Kate Middleton's father knew the Duke of Edinburgh since the 1980s. Her Uncle Gary seems to have made his money in drugs and prostitution. Then there is the interesting idea that Kate Middleton was born male.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl2z7V9UxV8

And if you doubt that it's possible take a look at some transgender models some of them are very convincing. However if its true to be so successful the operation would have to have been done before puberty onset which is not legal in UK, though it is in US. But with those kind of connections and money anything is possible.

It would explain her few public appearances because of course getting ready would take lots of botox, fillers, hair dying etc etc. It would also explain the surrogacy and her lack of maternal interest etc.

So I don't think he was forced to marry her - he wanted to.

zozoi
Countess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:23 am

Very good vid zozoi and most interesting.  If in fact it is true it explains a  lot of things.  Many of us have always said man hands and the she has a large stride and walks just like a man.  Even when wearing the foam bumps she walked like a man.  Explains that crotch clutching also.  A very good find. The truth is out there, if people would only see it, but the sugars don´t want to.

So many have always wondered what is the hold the medds appear to have over the royals - maybe it is because willy boy married a man, and obviously wanted to for his own reasons.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:43 am

Interesting indeed.  Does explain a lot of things doesn´t it  - as SB says above, the man hands, the masculine walk, the odd eyebrows, etc.  I agree  no way was she ever "pregnant" with fakie porgie, and it is very doubtful that she is "pregnant" now.  If anyone is pregnant it is another surrogate couple.  I was reading on another thread on here that there is gossip, rumour and speculation around town that it is alleged a Russian couple were paid a huge sum of money to produce fakie porgie and keep quiet about it (maybe threatened to keep quiet as well, who knows).   That does explain his pale skin and dark hair, a very Russian look.  Also says a possibility ma has "organised" fake no. 2 via an Eastern European couple, fits in as a lot of Eastern Europeans are blue eyed and blonde haired.  Whether any truth in the gossip, rumour and speculation is another matter, but it sure seems to be doing the rounds big time right now.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:08 pm

Willy is so like the Duke of Windsor in his petulant idle
lifestyle and much much more. Almost uncanny how he chose Waity as a wife as the DoW chose very masculine (rumoured to be part male and part female) Wallis

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:30 pm

zozoi wrote:If you read the Greg Hallet report he claims that Kate Middleton's father knew the Duke of Edinburgh since the 1980s. Her Uncle Gary seems to have made his money in drugs and prostitution. Then there is the interesting idea that Kate Middleton was born male.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl2z7V9UxV8

And if you doubt that it's possible take a look at some transgender models some of them are very convincing. However if its true to be so successful the operation would have to have been done before puberty onset which is not legal in UK, though it is in US. But with those kind of connections and money anything is possible.

It would explain her few public appearances because of course getting ready would take lots of botox, fillers, hair dying etc etc. It would also explain the surrogacy and her lack of maternal interest etc.

So I don't think he was forced to marry her - he wanted to.

Having a mooch around on google and came across this photo.  Obviously a mock up, but a very good one  -  lessons from squirrel beard maybe. And note the eye colour - certainly not dark brown are they??

http://d3r6fppmnpquqq.cloudfront.net/5a/77/i75593562._szw1280h1280_.jpg

Last edited by Snow Kitten on Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:21 pm

Oh YUK !! I'm only recently back from my sickbed - this is enough to send me back affraid affraid

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:30 pm

Yuk again but it sort of suits her.

Glad to have you back iamR - you have been missed.
Hope you are fully recovered.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:42 am

If Waito is really a man that's why he- she doesn't want to cut ''her'hair.It'll look too obvious 'she' was born a boy.When he was in Australia years ago there was a poster who said Wimpo was gay.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:25 pm

I have heard many rumours that willy boy is gay, but never any evidence or proof. Could be why she stays so thin, makes her more masculine, which it does. They often so no smoke without fire don´t they.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:18 pm

^^^ Many thanks PaulineB - am on the mend and will soon be 100% !!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:25 pm

Over the years Willy has been extremely fond of going off on his 'boys only' weekends. Perhaps Jecca was actually a foil for that on one of the last ones. There are many gay genes in his ancestors so it is alleged it could be a strong possibility.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by zozoi Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:38 pm

If you look at some of the school photos of Kate Middleton, they have been clearly photoshoped. (look at the details, for instance around the hair line or where the neck meets shoulders) - why would they do that? There is even one where they seem to have just added long hair to a boy's hair cut. I mean it's all so bizarre. But may as the public have only been able to judge for themselves since the internet the truth is simply that the royal family have always been BIZZARE!!

zozoi
Countess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:27 pm

I have not really seen many photos of waity, do you have any links you could put on, that would be excellent. If not don´t worry.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next