Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lies on her death

+12
Duquesa de Azúcar
Snow Kitten
Dallasite
Indie
Tess
Romilly
Iamroyalty
Cloggy
GingerBeau46
CrystalEve
Royal Lowness
Admin- Michelle
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New lies on her death - Page 2 Empty Re: New lies on her death

Post by Indie Thu May 29, 2014 12:10 pm

Thank you Snow Kitten. I meant every word of what I said. My only hope is that the rest of the world will one day wake up and use the minds that God gave them and see the truth of all of this and more.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Thu May 29, 2014 3:43 pm

Yes, ice water indeed. After learning a few new details from this thread alone, I've just ordered the Murder of Princess Diana by Noel Bottom  (it's available on Kindle via Amazon, if anyone else is curious). Thank you for the recommendation: I imagine I'll see HM, PP, PC in a different light once I reach the book's conclusion. study

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu May 29, 2014 4:20 pm

You will definitely see all of them in a new light. It's not pretty.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu May 29, 2014 5:53 pm

Admin wrote:I have read 2 and had to import from USA. The two I have read say it was murder

I always thought she was murdered.
The question is why"
The answer/reason is simple really.

1)Diana was with a Muslim man whom it is said she was pregnant from.
2) The RF and world powers could not allow it because of geopolitical going -ons.
They could not allow Diana to have a child from a Muslim man because that child /future children would be the Muslim blood siblings of one who will be King of a country in the West.

Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Thu May 29, 2014 6:03 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:
Admin wrote:I have read 2 and had to import from USA. The two I have read say it was murder

I always thought she was murdered.
The question is why"
The answer/reason is simple really.

1)Diana was with a Muslim man whom it is said she was pregnant from.
2) The RF and world powers could not allow it because of geopolitical going -ons.
They could not allow Diana to have a child from a Muslim man because that child /future children would be the Muslim blood siblings of one who will be King of a country in the West.

There was the embalming which was carried out before the PM and ordered by??? Once that was carried out it couldn't prove that she was pregnant (how convenient). Diana's friends stipulate that she was not pregnant (even discussing the fact that she had her period when they had a few days away) but then she was probably ordered to keep quiet...Nothing is as it seems...the ridiculously long time to get her to hospital on the grounds that they were 'trying to stabilise ' the patient...much does not add up

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu May 29, 2014 6:17 pm

Tess, let  us say, as we have no solid proof, that she was not pregnant.
She was going to marry Dodi Fayed. Eventually she would had children with him.

The West would not allow it. Hence, she was murdered. Exactly by whom? I do not know.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Thu May 29, 2014 7:45 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:Tess, let  us say, as we have no solid proof, that she was not pregnant.
She was going to marry Dodi Fayed. Eventually she would had children with him.

The West would not allow it. Hence, she was murdered. Exactly by whom? I do not know.

A car accident caused by a drunk driver? I have never believed this and I never will. Henri Paul looked completely sober that night

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu May 29, 2014 8:26 pm

For those who missed it earlier on the thread the best book is the Noel Botham one called 'The Murder of Princess Diana'. Revealed the truth behind the assassination of the Century.

Duquesa de Azucar the above may help to answer some of your questions. It is extremely well researched and names given. It can be purchased on Amazon.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Fri May 30, 2014 5:05 pm

Romilly wrote:For those who missed it earlier on the thread the best book is the Noel Botham one called 'The Murder of Princess Diana'.  Revealed the truth behind the assassination of the Century.

Duquesa de Azucar the above may help to answer some of your questions.  It is extremely well researched and names given.  It can be purchased on Amazon.

Thank you Romilly! flower 
I will try to get it at my local library.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:12 pm

Romilly wrote:For those who missed it earlier on the thread the best book is the Noel Botham one called 'The Murder of Princess Diana'.  Revealed the truth behind the assassination of the Century.

Romilly, I was reading the reviews for this book on Amazon and one of them said that too much was made of Diana's 'relationship' with Dodi Al-Fayed. Does this take up a significant part of the book, or is it more a brief mention?

flower 
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:25 pm

Royal Lowness wrote:

Romilly, I was reading the reviews for this book on Amazon and one of them said that too much was made of Diana's 'relationship' with Dodi Al-Fayed. Does this take up a significant part of the book, or is it more a brief mention?

flower 

No, an excellent book to be highly recommended with people involved named.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Romilly wrote:

No, an excellent book to be highly recommended with people involved named.

Thanks for your reply, I'll read the book as soon as I get a chance.  study 
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:13 pm

I bought it as soon as I saw it on Amazon. I couldn't put it down and was incredulous at the way names were mentioned.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:15 pm

I mentioned it to my friends at the factory too and they all bought one as couldn't believe that a book like that could be printed. Thanks Romilly for your earlier recommendation.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:03 pm

Hmm... makes me wonder, will William and Harry read it?
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:16 pm

They already know everything.Why do you think Willy married The Slutter? It was his revenge on THEM even though he shot himself in the foot by doing so.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:24 pm

Way back in the long and now gone forum that was so much fun, I cannot remember the name of it now...(help me here Romilly! it's where I first spoke to you) I said that William the Angry was out for revenge against what was done to his mother Princess Diana.

With not so subtle innuendos/signs he let them know he was out for revenge. Only a not perceptive person would had not seen it.
His, was a very thought out revenge.

1) He announces the engagement giving hardly any time for the RF to digest it (oppose it?).
2) He gives Diana's ring as a hint of what is to come .
Translation: the new sculpted Diana has risen.
One can liken it to a low life type of " new" Diana.
3) He takes KM  before the wedding, to his mother final resting place. Wasn't it on the night before the wedding?
The "reincarnation" "birth" of the new of Diana has begun.
4) He chooses the hymn played at Diana's funeral at his Royal Wedding.
Translation---I will bury YOU (Royals).
5) Carole wears at wedding a dress from Diana's favorite designer--Catherine Walker.
The gun-chewing and tarty mother of the bride wears a Diana favorite designer to a Royal Wedding.
6) He involves the Midds in everything. The exact opposite of what Diana was allowed to do with her family.
7) He picked a woman that he knew was a tart, as if to say " you humiliated my mother NOW I will humiliate all of you! through this tart" ( this of course includes the entire lot of Midds....Uncle Fester and Company).
Cool He realizes more than KM, as he has had the world's cameras on him since birth, that those cameras might be on KM as she is naked in France. He knows it. He allows it.
He doesn't really care for KM. She's a tool he has picked to carved out his revenge. In fact, a perfect tool for this sculptor of revenge.

This allowance continues till today.

Say what you may about him but he's quite creative and has been very successful. After all, he doesn't really want to be King and if he isn't the merrier he'll be. His wealth will not diminish not his sway on the powerful that surround him.
And he will had drag their faces on the pavement of humilliation as he feels Diana's face was dragged by his family.

William the Sculptor of Revenge
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:41 pm

^ Agree, more than likely totally correct. But did he have to shoot himself in the foot to do it, and more importantly foist her off on to the British public. She is totally unsuitable for the position. He could at least have found himself a tart with a bit of self respect and who didn´t mind a bit of work into the bargain. Was it really worth it to make his life so miserable? I do not think so. We only have one life, why carry so much anger and revenge inside you. The main person he is hurting is himself, he is just too blinded with rage to see it.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:43 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:^ Agree, more than likely totally correct.  But did he have to shoot himself in the foot to do it, and more importantly foist her off on to the British public.  She is totally unsuitable for the position.  He could at least have found himself a tart with a bit of self respect and who didn´t mind a bit of work into the bargain.   Was it really worth it to make his life so miserable?  I do not think so. We only have one life, why carry so much anger and revenge inside you. The main person he is hurting is himself, he is just too blinded with rage to see it.

Revenge is a double edge sword. Some people will cut themselves to cut others.
You  have heard of the phrase: "If I go down I'm taking you with me".

Thank goodness William is not a world leader.
I forget who was the American General or was it Colonel? that during very real possibility in the 1960's when the United States might launch nuclear missiles towards (former) USSR, was reminded that USSR would probably retaliate in kind and that his family as well as himself, would be also destroyed.
And this nut General replied : As long a we "win."

pale Yikes!

Btw...Have you ever heard of "The Samson Option"?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

If Operation Samson would ever be activated, then major cities of the West, such as New York, London, Paris and Berlin will become a heap of ashes, as according to Israeli plans should that land (Israel) ever come close to total destruction, they will make sure the whole world goes with them. This is a blackmail of huge proportion, forcing Europe and the USA to support Israel in any war.

According to Israeli military historian  Martin Kreveld’s statement; Israel has all Europe’s capitals in it’s gunsights.

Van Creveld was quoted in David Hirst's The Gun and the Olive Branch (2003) as saying:
"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes down"

Samson in the Temple of Dagon, destroying his enemies and himself.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Samson-in-DagonTemple.jpg

Last edited by Duquesa de Azúcar on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:03 pm

DdeA, excellent points. Wasn't the forum Enclave24? That one was really fun. It abruptly ended. Very suspicious.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:08 pm

Indie wrote:DdeA, excellent points. Wasn't the forum Enclave24? That one was really fun. It abruptly ended. Very suspicious.

Thank you Indie! YES! that was the name. Old brain me forgot.
Thank you! flower 
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:13 pm

You are certainly welcome!

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:21 pm

Indie wrote:You are certainly welcome!

Yes, I always wondered what happened. As you well said, it ended very abruptly. scratch 
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:53 pm

Again, Fester.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:29 pm

So, Diana writes a letter stating that Charles is planning "an accident in my car, brake failure or something," then Diana dies following a car "accident" and the stitched-up "inquest" into Diana's death will not even allow Charles to be called and made to give evidence.

The presiding "lord" (establishment scum) spends days misleading the jury during his "summing-up" (read "stitching-up") and illegally instructs them that they cannot return a murder verdict.

Thank God, however, that the jury see through all of this and return the proper verdict: that Princess Diana was unlawfully killed.
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next