Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lies on her death

+12
Duquesa de Azúcar
Snow Kitten
Dallasite
Indie
Tess
Romilly
Iamroyalty
Cloggy
GingerBeau46
CrystalEve
Royal Lowness
Admin- Michelle
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

New lies on her death - Page 4 Empty Re: New lies on her death

Post by GermanY Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:11 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:
GermanY wrote:Is it true she also might have been pregnant?

IMO....It was quite possibly. And I gave the reason before why she could not be allowed to live if she was to have a child from a Middle Easter ( Muslim) man.
It has to do simply with geopolitical powers.
No more. No less.

And even if she wasn't pregnant, the possibility would had been there. Waiting in the future to be realized. And then, the future King of Britain would had had a "stepfather" so to speak that was Muslim.
Siblings from a Middle Eastern ( Muslim) background.
Make no mistake, in her position, as the mother of the King of Britain, this could not be allowed.
It would had changed the designs being put in place against the Middle East and its Muslim inhabitants.

What I just explained is not farfetched or in the line of "faces that turn into lizards" theory (to me- nonsense.)
So then they killed four people that day her- Dodi -the driver and the unborn child.My god.I think Diana gave an interview in Paris to a magazine before she died and she asked the reporter if she thought she was too old to have a baby.Before they did that to her she did say that she was going to announce something that would rock the world.Either marriage or she was expecting or both that must have terrified the RF.There were friends of her in Africa telling her weeks before the crash to be careful that she was in danger and she just laughed it off saying it was ok that she was excited to see her boys and you know the rest that happened such a shame.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

It is so tragic what happened to her. She was a magical individual. Unlike the rest of the RF.....except for Harry.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:58 am

Indie wrote:It is so tragic what happened to her. She was a magical individual. Unlike the rest of the RF.....except for Harry.

When you see the recent pics of Harry on his tour of Chile etc you can see Diana in him - whatever happened to willy - absolutely no Diana in him at all

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:40 am

William is one messed up individual.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:42 pm

Willy boy, in my opinion, was always going to be messed up, he is just that kind of person.   He was 15 when Princess Diana was murdered.  A tragic and emotional event which changed his life. BUT he never seemed to try and come to grips with it.  And for a 32 year old man to keep pulling out the Diana card is totally pathetic.  Other children/teenagers/adults go through awful things in their lives.  It is hell for a good while, but they realise that life goes on, and moping about and playing the "victim" is actually a waste of time. Get out there, help the world, do some good, that would have been a tribute to he mother and all her good works and an ongoing legacy. But no, good old willy boy had to mope, have temper tantrums and play the Diana card for as long as possible. That Diana card has, I am sorry to say, been played too often now, it has worn out and people see through it.  Bit of bother - right, get the Diana card out.  Out of luck now willy boy, that card has been consigned to the bin long since.  At 32 he should be ashamed of himself.  Any problems or mistake in his life are of his own doing.  He appears to very weak willed, no sense of responsibility for his own actions, or the consequences of them, and thinks he should just flash the Diana card and we forget all about it  -  too late pal, you have been rumbled.  Grow up and take responsibility for your own life.  Biggest mistake ever was waity middledoom and the family middledoom.  They are his down fall now.

I have never subscribed to Princess Diana being pregnant when she died, I know an awful lot of people believe she was.  I respect their opinion, it would be a dull world if we all thought the same way.  I have my own ideas on how PD thought she was going to rock the world, but totally irrelevant now of course as I never got the chance to find out if correct or not.

What I do think, as do many others, is that murdering her was not the answer to anything, and karma is a b*tch, because look what the royals have got now  -  waity and the dooms. Bet they wish they could turn the clock back and PD was still here, she would have seen through that lot immediately and they would have been history pretty rapidly. To be honest, I personally can´t think of anyone I know who would want the dooms as inlaws. Willy boy sure created one mess when he got tied up with that lot.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:45 pm

Rozel wrote:Willy boy, in my opinion, was always going to be messed up, he is just that kind of person.   He was 15 when Princess Diana was murdered.  A tragic and emotional event which changed his life. BUT he never seemed to try and come to grips with it.  
I did read Harry got help through speaking about his lose with a professional but William refused the help instead bottled everything up.I can just see the Viper putting things in his head big time.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:42 pm

Rozel = Your post is spot on as usual - especially love this
"To be honest, I personally can´t think of anyone I know who would want the dooms as inlaws."  the fact that orangina and the squirrel have failed massu=ively in the relationship stakes says it all.  My first m-in-law was a cow but next to ma she was a saint!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:46 pm

I don't know if she was pregnant or not...if she married Dodi the possibility would had been there.
And even if she never would had gotten pregnant with Dodi's child , just married to Dodi...it still doesn't change the Mother of the future King was married to a Muslim man...in the Western geopolitical world...that's a no-noooooo.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:59 am

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:I don't know if she was pregnant or not...if she married Dodi the possibility would had been there.
And even if she never would had gotten pregnant with Dodi's child , just married to Dodi...it still doesn't change the Mother of the future King was married to a Muslim man...in the Western geopolitical world...that's a no-noooooo.

That too, but I think what takes precedence is the fact Diana knew that both her sons were not to Charlie and also she knew about the dead bodies at Royal Sandringham Estate, paedophilia,  homosexuality, incest and much much more. Either way they silenced her!  silent   Sad 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:26 pm

There was a rumour going round some years back that she had written everything down and also recorded everything she knew about the RF, their paedophilea, drug running etc etc, etc and was about to release it all to the world. Accordibg to those in the know they are in a safe place. Maybe now with the Westminster and RF paedophile investigation is the time to unearth them as they will be explosive.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:11 pm

Diana: The Witnesses In The Tunnel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G33Lg9tKcPA
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:50 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6nNmD7kaxk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4gQPVZoXwM

This woman talks about PD and her sons and the Wag.Don't know if all this is true but this planet is full of mysteries so who knows.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4