Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lies on her death

+12
Duquesa de Azúcar
Snow Kitten
Dallasite
Indie
Tess
Romilly
Iamroyalty
Cloggy
GingerBeau46
CrystalEve
Royal Lowness
Admin- Michelle
16 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New lies on her death - Page 3 Empty Re: New lies on her death

Post by Rozel Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:44 pm

The royals will try and cover up anything. They have power and powerful connections, and use it in any way to save their own skins. Outrageous, they should not have the power. It is also fraudulent and illegal.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:07 pm

Good post RL. Thank goodness the jury had some "coconuts" to give that verdict.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:21 pm

Doctor Oz talks about what  sealed Diana's death.
The doctor has examined all witnesses and medical accounts.
In this documentary he takes us into Diana's body at the moment of the impact.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1AdnAWb_6k

Surprising Facts About: Princess Diana's Crash  ( I would had named this documentary Strange Facts About: Princess Diana's Crash)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD5Bcsvo58Y

Personally, I agree totally with Mr. Mohamad Al- Fayed
The Last Days Of Princess Diana (England's Rose) (NEW)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzCDqk75l24

Of course, no amount of doctors nor a few body guards is going to protect you from MI5 if they are out to get you.

Last edited by Duquesa de Azúcar on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:51 pm

Just watched the vid. Pretty much the same as what other top medics have said. Why was that ambulance parked up for so long just across the road from the hospital. They can deny murder as much as they like, but murder it was.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:52 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:Just watched the vid.  Pretty much the same as what other top medics have said.  Why was that ambulance parked up for so long just across the road from the hospital.  They can deny murder as much as they like, but murder it was.

I agree with you.. I just posted another video. See my post above, again.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:21 am

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:
Of course, no amount of doctors nor a few body guards is going to protect you from MI5 if they are out to get you.

"The Secret Intelligence Service, the Security Service and Government Communications Headquarters are delighted to announce that His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales has agreed to become Royal Patron of the Intelligence Services." Verbatim on M15 site.   His father was the head of M16. I believe that Charlie has a very, very high ranking 'covert' role and Queenie too, of course!  Suspect

http://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2013/05/26/queenie-britains-dark-forces-woolwich-attack-fakery-and-the-mi6-connection/

Who really controls Britain?

"Who are Britain’s ‘dark forces’?

Why is Queenie scared of her own intelligence services?

Are we about to find out the truth after all these years?

We haven’t got a clue.

Have you?"
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:35 pm

Look at controls the media - Murdoch ?
Look who controls the money - Rothchilds and Rockafellers

Bildenberg group makes you wonder what went down at their last meeting in USA
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:35 pm

GOOGLE JORDAN MAXWELL
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:59 am

All very mysterious.  In truth I do not think any of the royals should be a patron of these intelligence services. All wrong in my view.

CrystalEve
Who really controls Britain?

"Who are Britain’s ‘dark forces’?

Why is Queenie scared of her own intelligence services?

Are we about to find out the truth after all these years?

We haven’t got a clue.

Have you?"

Probably the Rothschilds I would say, with a huge input from Freemasonry. That is an educated guess on my part, could be very wrong.

I do hope we are about to find out the truth after all these years. People laugh and sneer about the Iluminati, but I truly believe it exists and they are all part of it. That is why the royals get away with everything, they are all part of it, and all in it for their own ends.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:12 pm

I guess we do not know how it works Freemason, Illuminati in a form or Bilderbergs
but there is a group that are leaders , royalty, heads of banks and money, media etc
that run everything. I have no idea about NWO, nor Illuminati but oh dear me there are a lot of coincidences. I certainly do not believe in David Icke or Reptilian rubbish, but the stuff he stole off Dr Jordan Maxwell is 100% well researched and got him a Ph.D
100's of years of power and interbreeding, could produce the nastiest entitled psychopaths. If they think they are supreme rulers and their are no boundaries or rules or laws for them, then they would run amok. I believe missing kids, bodies are all possible.

I would say the Mi5/6 answer to the top of the pyramid
Who runs Britain ? not the Queen but she is up there in power but takes orders
my guess Bildeberg group runs or Rothchilds

We will only find out the truth when the powers have had enough of them OR the use has expired. The public is turning and the costs are too high.
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Admin wrote:I guess we do not know how it works Freemason, Illuminati in a form or Bilderbergs
but there is a group that are leaders , royalty, heads of banks and money, media etc
that run everything. I have no idea about NWO, nor Illuminati but oh dear me there are a lot of coincidences. I certainly do not believe in David Icke or Reptilian rubbish, but the stuff he stole off Dr Jordan Maxwell is 100% well researched and got him a Ph.D
100's of years of power and interbreeding, could produce the nastiest entitled psychopaths. If they think they are supreme rulers and their are no boundaries or rules or laws for them, then they would run amok. I believe missing kids, bodies are all possible.

I would say the Mi5/6 answer to the top of the pyramid
Who runs Britain ? not the Queen but she is up there in power but takes orders
my guess Bildeberg group runs or Rothchilds

We will only find out the truth when the powers have had enough of them OR the use has expired. The public is turning and the costs are too high.

Rothchild --- a very sinister bunch.
Decide for yourselves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DflPqCxLw9s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUC7BbBC3mU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE5Sw8qJ-g0

Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:10 am

One of the older Rothchilds ones said how the fake British Royals are just their puppets the real ones who control behind the scenes are the real masters.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:46 am

Well, I wonder then if the Rothschilds ordered the hit on Diana or did the RF do that all on their own?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:42 pm

Possible they all could have been in agreement. We will never know, but they are all ruthless to the core. Karma is a b*tch though. If Princess Diana had still been alive I feel that willy boy would never have entertained the dooms, any leanings that way and I think PD would have seen ma doom off, big time.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:17 pm

I believe that evil, liar Fellowes commandeered a section of the British embassy in Paris to send messages to GCHQ shortly before the crash. Remember  Diana "feared" Fellowes, who is married to her sister, Lady Jane Fellowes. This toad lied under oath several times and said, that he he wasn't present in the  British embassy at 11 o'clock on the evening of the 30th of August 1997, commandeering the communications centre to send messages to GCHQ. This lying, reptile said that he was in Norfolk that evening. He also said, that the royal family did not direct any animosity towards Diana. Oh, so we are to believe this vile liar! Also the Black Prince Duckie wrote horrible letters to Diana. His animosity towards Diana existed alright. Of course, the snake in the grass Fellows when he was asked under oath about the relationship between Diana and Duckie replied: "No, I never saw that.
Well he would wouldn't he's got so much to hide? Queenie's private Secretary was given the title 'Lord, which speaks volumes to me!
 Suspect
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:23 pm

Sir Robert Fellowes is a low life murdering snake. He even looks like a snake. Absolutely, he organized the murder of his sister-in-law. He got the big payoff for doing it. And he is a complete and total liar. I don't know how Jane stays married to him. She looks miserable as well as she should be for staying with this monster.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:10 pm

IMO...many, not just one group or just a one person hands were involved in her death.
But there is a group that is always sneaky and works behind the scenes in very sinister acts.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:15 am

The bottom line however is that she was murdered and the whole world knows it too. The book I mentioned in another topic will convince any doubters.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:44 pm

Is it true she also might have been pregnant?

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:26 pm

GermanY wrote:Is it true she also might have been pregnant?

IMO....It was quite possibly. And I gave the reason before why she could not be allowed to live if she was to have a child from a Middle Easter ( Muslim) man.
It has to do simply with geopolitical powers.
No more. No less.

And even if she wasn't pregnant, the possibility would had been there. Waiting in the future to be realized. And then, the future King of Britain would had had a "stepfather" so to speak that was Muslim.
Siblings from a Middle Eastern ( Muslim) background.
Make no mistake, in her position, as the mother of the King of Britain, this could not be allowed.
It would had changed the designs being put in place against the Middle East and its Muslim inhabitants.

What I just explained is not farfetched or in the line of "faces that turn into lizards" theory (to me- nonsense.)
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:42 pm

Why was Diana's mother, Frances Shand-Kydd, not allowed to see Diana's body?

Even the decision, who made it? It would normally be the husband's decision, as next of kin, but he and Diana were divorced, in which case isn't Diana's mother the next of kin (since the boys are minors)?

Why was she kept from viewing the body? This keeps nagging at me.

confused 
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:25 pm

Royal Lowness wrote:Why was Diana's mother, Frances Shand-Kydd, not allowed to see Diana's body?

Even the decision, who made it? It would normally be the husband's decision, as next of kin, but he and Diana were divorced, in which case isn't Diana's mother the next of kin (since the boys are minors)?

Why was she kept from viewing the body? This keeps nagging at me.

confused 

Hmmmm that I did not know. Thank you for the information.
Strange. Very, very strange.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:17 pm

Probably because the evil ones that murdered her were doing god only knows what with her body. They did remove her organs which is quite disturbingly freaky.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:23 pm

Indie wrote:Probably because the evil ones that murdered her were doing god only knows what with her body. They did remove her organs which is quite disturbingly freaky.
Masonic ritual no doubt. I believe that they may have harvested Diana's eggs too. Formaldehyde was an unlawful procedure used in Diana's autopsy and the embalming procedure carried out corrupts many toxicological tests.
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:36 am

I'm with you on that CrystalEve. It is horrific what they did to that poor woman when she died. They took her organs. Yes, it was for some satanic ritual. Unspeakable. They are ungodly monsters.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next