Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willy, waity and the Press

+14
zozoi
Dallasite
Admin- Michelle
Romilly
Cloggy
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
Spitfire
Rozel
GingerBeau46
CrystalEve
PaulineB
One of the Peasants
Iamroyalty
18 posters

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Willy, waity and the Press - Page 2 Empty Re: Willy, waity and the Press

Post by CrystalEve Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:16 pm

Indie wrote:What is this about Fester buying RG? Please expand on that if you don't mind PaulineB. The slime bucket Middletons are really getting desperate that we are on to them and all of their machinations.

Who is 'Fester' confused 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:24 pm

Slime Bucket Gary Goldsmith.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:07 pm

Indie wrote:Slime Bucket Gary Goldsmith.

Oh, I see the slimy, sleazy uncle of Kate Middleton, Duchess of Lamebridge, who is proud to supply the palace and royal family with all the drugs they need to keep them going just in case they temporarily run out of their own stack of Cocaine, Crack and 'Weed' openly used by Gary Goldschmidt's (they always anglicise their names to fit in) royal parasitical inlaws.

Thanks for the clarification Indie. 
 flower 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:20 pm

You are welcome.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:41 pm

Indie wrote:You are welcome.

I think it might be old news. It is speculated that fester took over RG when the coven appeared and it all started turning nasty and venomous.Ccould be wrong, maybe someone else knows a little more.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:19 pm

Oh dear, laughing my socks off here.  Waity supposedly has relatives in Birmingham, some great (can´t remember how mand greats) grandfathers and a load of other old rubbish.  DM really is scraping the barrel.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2647064/Kate-Middleton-Brummie-Historian-Duchess-Cambridge-descended-Birminghams-notable-families.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

You have to read some of the comments, priceless.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:47 pm

I see the DM are doing their usual and trying to pull someone else down to make waity look good. Letizia might have skeletons in her cupboard, but as one commenter said, they bet waity has a morgueful in her closets, it is just the the UK press are not allowed to print them. Most of the comments are not favourable, although I rather suspect the trolls were hastily brought in to counteract the negativity. Letizia knocks spots of waisty, the comparison photos are a laugh, both of them in similar frocks - guess who looks the Ferrari and who the skoda? Yup, you probably guessed right, waity is the skoda, hands down, no contest.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2647762/Wholl-queen-style-She-looks-dresses-just-like-Kate-equally-middle-class-But-Spains-new-queen-far-skeletons-HER-closet.html
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:15 pm

GingerBeau46 wrote:I see the DM are doing their usual and trying to pull someone else down to make waity look good.  Letizia might have skeletons in her cupboard, but as one commenter said, they bet waity has a morgueful in her closets, it is just the the UK press are not allowed to print them.  Most of the comments are not favourable, although I rather suspect the trolls were hastily brought in to counteract the negativity.  Letizia knocks spots of waisty, the comparison photos are a laugh, both of them in similar frocks  -  guess who looks the Ferrari and who the skoda?  Yup, you probably guessed right, waity is the skoda, hands down, no contest.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2647762/Wholl-queen-style-She-looks-dresses-just-like-Kate-equally-middle-class-But-Spains-new-queen-far-skeletons-HER-closet.html

GB - Please retract that remark - I don't like to see Skodas insulted so badly - at least they do have a function  Smile 

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:38 am

Snow Kitten wrote:Oh dear, laughing my socks off here.  Waity supposedly has relatives in Birmingham, some great (can´t remember how mand greats) grandfathers and a load of other old rubbish.  DM really is scraping the barrel.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2647064/Kate-Middleton-Brummie-Historian-Duchess-Cambridge-descended-Birminghams-notable-families.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

You have to read some of the comments, priceless.

Sister,
The DM has now scrapped that barrel, trying to find a way to make Cathy classy, to the point it has now sprung a leak, more like a gusher.    What a Face
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:40 am

Iamroyalty wrote:
GingerBeau46 wrote:I see the DM are doing their usual and trying to pull someone else down to make waity look good.  Letizia might have skeletons in her cupboard, but as one commenter said, they bet waity has a morgueful in her closets, it is just the the UK press are not allowed to print them.  Most of the comments are not favourable, although I rather suspect the trolls were hastily brought in to counteract the negativity.  Letizia knocks spots of waisty, the comparison photos are a laugh, both of them in similar frocks  -  guess who looks the Ferrari and who the skoda?  Yup, you probably guessed right, waity is the skoda, hands down, no contest.

GB  - Please retract that remark - I don't like to see Skodas insulted so badly - at least they do have a function  Smile 

ITA GB, Skoda functions, Skoda works. At best she is a broken down bicycle with a rusted chain. No make or model  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:39 am

Has anyone read the latest DuchessorDiva. I too think it very unfair to compare Letizia with waity. No comparison, Letizia wins. I think the DM print those articles to get the public reaction in the comments. Letizia 10 - waity - 0

http://katemiddletonduchessordiva.wordpress.com/2014/06/04/daily-fail-fails-again-compares-the-diva-to-princess-letizia/
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:36 pm

ITA Rozel  I don't know much about Letizia as I haven't really followed the Spanish RF - am sure though if she behaved the way waity does I would have picked this up somewhere!!  

From my undestanding she comes from a middle class family which is why the media like to compare her to waity - IMO that is where the comparison should end. Letizia had a job before marriage and undertakes her fair share of royal duties well.  She does have one advantage though - no middie type viper for a mother and at least Spain hasn't had bumgate

Last edited by Iamroyalty on Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:05 pm

I think Princess Letizia was divorced and it is alleged she had a pregnancy terminated along the way.  She also, poor woman, had a full skirted dress flare up in the wind, but she had very sensible knickers on.  Never happened again though.  It has also been alleged, previously and in many articles, that waity had several terminations along the way.  No first husband for waity but from gossip, rumour and speculation put herself about a bit, she was no "virgin" bride.  We do not know if the alleged terminations for either of them are true, which is why the press are wrong to say Princess Letizia has allegedly had a termination and not mention that also allegedly, waity had a termination(s). Dishing the dirt to make waity look good is a very dirty trick by the press, and I agree with Rozel, very unfair on Princess Letizia.  Waity will never measure up to Princess Letizia, in any way, shape or form.  No big surrogacy question mark over her first born either.  Her two daughters are gorgeous, her first born, Infanta Leonor, looks so much like Queen Sofia.  Both daughters often seen in public.

Have to add, her husband is quite handsome, unlike willy boy, with his angry face, clenched jaw and balding head, let us not forget those dreadful horse teeth and recently those dreadful suitcases beneath his eyes  Very Happy Very Happy 
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:04 pm

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:42 pm

Thanks for that Romilly, absolutely brilliant. I do love SW´s blogs, they are always excellent.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:13 pm

I love them too and read and reread them. My work colleagues enjoy me reading them out at tea break and we nearly fall off our stools laughing so much. Keep writing Sarah - you are brilliant.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:28 pm

The French Press seem to have it in for Waity, constantly referring to bumgate. Wonder how they will portray her at the D Day Commemoration, not in a flattering light I would imagine, inappropriate fascinator, flapping man hands and usual gaping mouth!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:31 pm

Can't wait to see what they have to say about The Crotchbridge. I hope they sock it to her.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:20 am

Pretty funny how the press is trying to make her out to be a sensation like Diana and like three people showed up to see the glooms in France.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:02 pm

The press probably get instructions to try and make her look good. In truth, they did not have to print that photo where only three people showed up to see them, but doing so is probably the press way of getting it out there without saying anything. Sneaky lot the press, as we know. Good for them. Bit like Australia/NZ trip, the press hyped it up, and the truth now coming out that the the door was not a success, no big turn outs etc. Amazing, as willy boy and waity, although never overly attractive in the first place, have both now turned very ugly and old looking. Amazing what a bad marriage can do to you.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:22 pm

Killing Kittens Katy take note:  Embarassed 

Letizia:
"No flapping, flopping skirts flying over her head; no teensy clutch purses being pressed into her crotch at public events; she even announced her engagement in an elegant pantsuit, and she often carries a briefcase because this Crown Princess, now soon to be Spain’s queen, goes to work for her country".
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:29 pm

I really do like Letizia, or her public personna. Two adorable little girls, who actually see daylight and mix with other kids. She has more class in her little finger than waity will ever have in the whole of her body.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:15 pm

There is not one iota of class in The Serial Stalking Exhibitionist's body period.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:08 pm

GingerBeau46 wrote:I really do like Letizia, or her public personna.  Two adorable little girls, who actually see daylight and mix with other kids.  She has more class in her little finger than waity will ever have in the whole of her body.

Tha's not difficult GB !!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:49 am

Letizia at her wedding looked regal so pretty Waity looked like a Disney bad witch mean eyebrows terrible makeup.

GingerBeau46 wrote:The press probably get instructions to try and make her look good. In truth, they did not have to print that photo where only three people showed up to see them, but doing so is probably the press way of getting it out there without saying anything. Sneaky lot the press, as we know. Good for them. Bit like Australia/NZ trip, the press hyped it up, and the truth now coming out that the the door was not a success, no big turn outs etc. Amazing, as willy boy and waity, although never overly attractive in the first place, have both now turned very ugly and old looking. Amazing what a bad marriage can do to you.
But that's what ticks me off why do they now announce the tour was not a success at all why did they wait to tell the truth?I mean they said it anyways what's the difference between now and when it's happening?What does the press really have to lose I don't get it.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next