Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willy, waity and the Press

+14
zozoi
Dallasite
Admin- Michelle
Romilly
Cloggy
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
Spitfire
Rozel
GingerBeau46
CrystalEve
PaulineB
One of the Peasants
Iamroyalty
18 posters

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

Willy, waity and the Press - Page 15 Empty Re: Willy, waity and the Press

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:41 pm

Refuse to fund the lazy couple, withdraw all finances, now that would hurt wouldn´t it. No mansions, no staff, no chauffered cars, no anything, and he would have to spend his own money. Always a way to force him if they tried. Nothing is impossible, is down to the rf to do it and get on with it. I don´t think they even live together, simple as that.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:21 pm

You are so right Snow. But The Old Bird refuses to lower the boom on The Dynamic Duo of Nothingness.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:26 am

Refuses to lower the boom on paedo pandy too by the look of things, wonderboy son, he who can do no wrong (when fast asleep).

Came across this on another blog, ture? False? Who knows. Trouble is, with all the lies and deception etc within this family I would rule nothing out these days - keeping an open mind. But what a hoot if true, would love it.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/kate-middleton-meets-sarah-princess-diana-prince-charles-secret-daughter-new-york-city-new-heir-throne/

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:13 pm

HM does not seem able to lower the boom on her children or grandchildren, willy boy being a prime example. All his shenanigans over recent years could have been avoided had the medd situation been dealt with a lot sooner. Now look what she has been rewarded with for burying her head in the sand - the vile medds, two fake heirs, a laughing stock world wide, and now paedo pandy and his alleged sexual activities He should have been torn off a strip big time back in 2011. We were told at the time he was no longer roving embassador for the rf abroad, and now we find all he lost was the title, not the job. Good punishment - NOT.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:14 pm

Posting this on here, as if juggers is behind these leaks to the press/mags then he needs to be shot. Looking at the piccies from Monday no way does waity look 3 months pregnant, let alone 6 months, they are having a laugh and think we believe it - ha ha ha, sorry, we know the truth juggers, you are trying to lock the stable door, but sadly the horse has bolted.

One question folks - does this woman look six months pregnant? Not even the scarf loses its flow and rounds over a bump. Boobies the same size. Carrying her own shopping bags, and looking as miserable as sin, looks as though she is up half the night crying with those puffed eyes - can´t be because of pregnancy as we know that is the surrogate´s job. I don´t think she cares any more whether she shows a foam bump or not. Nothing about her says pregnant at all, in any way shape or form. The photos show one sad and miserable woman in deep despair. Not that I feel sorry for her, not one bit. She chose to go along with ma and produce two no bio mix surrogacy fake heirs, and took the risk of being caught out, as she was big time. Not even making any effort to look pregnant this time. Does beg the question why isn´t she?

http://media3.popsugar-assets.com/files/2015/01/13/998/n/1922398/3525c240b36cc8d9_TSP1501123_KATE_MIDDLETON_07R1gmkG_wm.xxxlarge/i/Kate-Middleton-Shopping-London-January-2015-Pictures.jpg

http://media2.popsugar-assets.com/files/2015/01/13/998/n/1922398/6b17a72e93a42ee8_TSP1501123_KATE_MIDDLETON_27zvY4tV_wm.xxxlarge_2x/i/Kate-Middleton-Shopping-London-January-2015-Pictures.jpg

And where, might we ask, are the brown eyes?

http://media3.popsugar-assets.com/files/2015/01/13/998/n/1922398/37ad9750ae9baa94_TSP1501123_KATE_MIDDLETON_13jNrMzt_wm.xxxlarge_2x/i/Kate-Middleton-Shopping-London-January-2015-Pictures.jpg

And the loss of centre of gravity, where is it?

http://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/2015/01/13/998/n/1922398/fbcc69d78f0fb0b1_TSP1501123_KATE_MIDDLETON_083S6RQ2_wm.xxxlarge_2x/i/Kate-Middleton-Shopping-London-January-2015-Pictures.jpg

How utterly miserable she looks in this one.

http://media3.popsugar-assets.com/files/2015/01/13/998/n/1922398/c771c67cbb9b823a_TSP1501123_KATE_MIDDLETON_29WDWuvi_wm.xxxlarge_2x/i/Kate-Middleton-Shopping-London-January-2015-Pictures.jpg

I see the hair colour coming out in this one

http://media2.popsugar-assets.com/files/2015/01/13/998/n/1922398/fa8ba5f44b0e0fa4_TSP1501123_KATE_MIDDLETON_0200aQB9_wm.xxxlarge_2x/i/Kate-Middleton-Shopping-London-January-2015-Pictures.jpgç

And of course again the missing bump

http://media2.popsugar-assets.com/files/2015/01/13/998/n/1922398/3525c240b36cc8d9_TSP1501123_KATE_MIDDLETON_07R1gmkG_wm.xxxlarge_2x/i/Kate-Middleton-Shopping-London-January-2015-Pictures.jpg

Full article

http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Kate-Middleton-Shopping-London-January-2015-Pictures-36563801#photo-36563801

You have to laugh, this was waity and her bump early December in NY, and here we are above shopping in mid January and there is no bump. Do they seriously think people are aware that this woman is not pregnant and never has been. Do they really think we are that stupid. About time they did away with this charade. Wonder what the bump will look like at the next engagement. Says for the above photos she was out shopping on Monday, 12 January. So one more week until an engagement. Might need 2 litres of Miracle Gro before then, either that or hope the postal service is good and the bigger silicone bump arrives in the post Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/wp-content/uploads/kate-middleton-332.jpg
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:57 am

What a mess, looks as if she has been sharing George's hair dye with the ginger hue. Wearing straight coats to hide not being really pregnant. Last time she was flaunting it with a completely different style and foam belly strap on - remember the ship launch? Her face says it all ie 'why bother - no one believes I am pregnant'.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:56 pm

Well juggers, Boy Blunder or whatever you want to call him, obviously has no control over waity´s clothes or bump. Today´s article from the DM. Monday shopping no bump. Today a bit of padding that seems to come and go and the most horrendous frock she could find in town by the look of it, and so badly made, she is doing Madderson frocks no good turn at all wearing it, wonder if it was free, nobody seeing that frock would, in their right mind, buy a frock from them the way this one is made.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2911257/Every-inch-yummy-mummy-Duchess-Cambridge-pretty-navy-meets-arty-children-Grayson-Perry.html

Spot the bump, oops, not there, and let us not forget guys, she is allegedly over six months preggers - believe that and you will believe the pope is a mormon!!!!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/15/24B8D97800000578-2911257-image-m-13_1421330616383.jpg

Also posting this, engagements for 2014 - impressive - NOT

Just received this in my inbox, engagements for waity in 2014. Someone in the comments section said she read this on the DM article posted above on waity engagement today

Kate-the-Great January 15, 2015 at 6:28 pm Reply
My favourite comment on the Diva article today came from Canada:

“The gods have blessed some with natural good taste. Kate was suntanning that day.”

I love it!! :-)

https://katemiddletonduchessordiva.wordpress.com/2015/01/15/divas-year-in-review-2014/
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:55 pm

Great post Roz - haha too! Boy Blunder just digging himself in deeper and deeper and the most horrendous frock ever. Like first efforts in a needlework class.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:47 pm

Think I might have done better than that with my first ever sewing project to be honest PB. Certainly done the manufacturer no good, hope they paid her to wear it, it really is only fit for the bin. Madderson London, to be avoided at all costs. Overpriced, poor quality and badly made tat.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:07 pm

Have you seen, obviously juggers has created an Instagram and Twitter account for the lazy duo. Do have a look at twitter, quite obvious it has been filled with a load of fake followers. That man must really think is Brits are incredibly stupid not to see through him. Thinks he is Boy Wonder, more like Boy Blunder, reminds me of the lazy couple, the gift that keeps on giving. He really has not got the feel for the British public, and we are getting more and more annoyed by his assumption that we are all thick, stupid and can´t see through his MO.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:54 am

Someone needs to go on Twitter and put him right and 'advise' him that he is doing more harm than good. It is already mentioned on the Royal Gossip forum and a commentator on the DM said that it is quite obvious that comments are still being manipulated or words to that effect.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:11 am

Probably too full of his own self importance and thinks he is doing a brilliant job -  if only he knew. We sussed when he first started back in November, and as for Twitter and Instagram, we all know the lazy couple do not like the public knowing anything about their lives, Instagram is for photos, ditto, they want privacy.  They want everything to do with being royal, but they do not want to do any work and think they should live a private life. Tough luck, the two go hand in hand. Why should we, the taxpayers fund their lifestyle if they do not want to give anything in return.  Anyway, far too late, too many of us have seen right through them and all we want is rid of them, including HM - she has shown herself to be a very weak woman who will not man up and deal with her grandson and his wife committing treason and fraud at the highest level  -  trying to pass off a fake heir in line to the British throne, doesn´t get much worse than that does it.  And the gall to try and push off a second fake heir on to us as well.  And still the old girl won´t man up and do anything about it.  Any respect I had for the monarchy has long gone since waity joined it, and there are many of us who feel the same way, the fake heirs are the straw that will break the back of the camel.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:00 am

Millions feel that way now and is clearly illustrated in the DM's scathing comments and that is despite them manipulating them and taking the more derogatory ones out also allowing the site to be flooded with astroturfers. Trouble is no one is loyal to their employers now and everything is blabbed. Like Royal staff who are known to earn a fast buck quietly spilling the beans and the foam bump is the biggest open secret of it all.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:33 am

^It's like trying to cover the sun with one finger.The more they try to hack the real comments the more the public will turn against them.It's so obvious by the fake fawning and you can tell when Waito goes to her 'engagements' absolutely less than 20 people show up.So those fake overly glowing comments are so transparent.
So it's rumoured Waito and Wimpo are sepnding time with the Viper.Because Waito is so tired from those two days of actually getting up early getting flowers and talking quickly to children.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:08 am

Probably worn out poor lamb, that little fake bump we can´t see probably weighs about half a kilo, if not less, very tiring. Let us not forget the padded bra, that will be a few more grams. What would she do in the real world we ask ourselves. Pregnant women work up until 8 months, catch a train to work every day. Cope with housework, cooking, laundry, and maybe a toddler to collect from a nursery. All waity has to do is get up and shower. She has the hairdresser in for the hair, supposedly a stylist now for her clothes (miserable failure) drag on her Danny La Rue make up, her assistant goes with her, chauffered to the event, chauffered back. Poor lamb, I feel so sorry for her - NOT. She is not even pregnant, so why she can´t cope with a couple of engagements is beyond most people.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:52 am

I have just read that waity was snapped on an iPhone heading down to Bucklebury with Pa Medd and fakie porgie.  No escaping the public is there, and a quick pic on the old iPhone, wonderful gadgets, wouldn´t be without mine. Wonder where the piccie will show up on Twitter. Someone quick to jump in and say apparently willy boy travelling seperately  - of course he is  -  in another direction Very Happy  And they can´t give us the old baloney about an heir and a fake heir travelling in the same vehicle  -  all in the same plane to NZ/Australia, there and back, so that old trick won´t work.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:49 pm

We can all guess where/who willy was going to

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:59 pm

Hmm, hmm, hmm - lemme think - ah, could it begin with a "J" - maybe - possibly!
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:53 pm

UK Daily Mail need reporting.  Article today on waity, will put the link below.  Flooded with paid trolls/astroturfers with odd names and living in obscure, bizarre places.  There is also a little cover of UK paid trolls always on there, approximately 10 of them.  Why are DM allowing this?  People who have genuine comments to make about her laziness, her attitude, her lack of skills in every direction, her surrogacies  -  surprise, surprise, they are rarely printed and you receive an email saying you used the word "pregnant". Seriously?  Sadly, the DM comments sections on the waity articles do not show the true feeling of the British people towards her.  I have no beef with US people, have some American friends, but who are they to criticise us because we are not fooled and taken in by the scams of waity and other members of the British rf.  I suspect at least 50% of the US posters are the paid trolls/astroturfers.  Uncle fester must be working overtime to supply the money to pay that bill each month.  It is not good enough, and I for one have finally had enough and reported them to the IPSO. They might as well rename the Daily Mail the Daily Brown Nosing waity meddledoom Mail-  People saying the rf cost they Brits nothing - we wish.  Waity is supported by prince charles - yes, and where does his money come from, Duchy of Cornwall, and where does that come from - yup, the good old taxpayer.  Where does AH and KP come from. The RPO´s, the very food and drink that passes their lips, nappies for fakie Mk I, let us not forget the staff we have to pay for.

I think, from talking to friends, that many are now complaining to the IPSO  -  and so they should.  DM needs their knuckles rapping big time.  Either let everyone post, or nobody. They manipulate the red and green arrows, that newspaper is a shambles.  Can´t be difficult in this day and age to block the trolls  -  not rocket science. The amount of trolls and astroturfers they let through is incredible,  And the rudeness from some of them unbelievable.  Anyone who does not like waity is a cyber bully, ignorant, unintelligent, a troll, jealous of her blah blah blah.

If you have had your comments rejected by the DM then you must report them to IPSO, they really are not behaving correctly and be told their comments give a false opinion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2914915/What-difference-day-makes-Kate-Duchess-looks-sorts-trip-shops-transformed-returns-duty.html

As for Jason the Juggernaut, or as I have seen him called Boy Blunder, he is doing more harm than good trying to push miss not goody two shoes down our throats.  To compare her paltry amount of engagements with the total of Prince Philip is disgusting.  He does over twice as many as waity and he is 93.  They will even bash PP to try and make waity look good.  Talk about sinking into the sewers.  Again, he is American and no idea of how the British people react  -  thinks he does, but boy is he way off the mark.

And to cap it all, the duchess of donothing is jetting off to Mustique for a break, such hard work looking after fakie, especially when he is with nanny 24/7. And of course keeping house is tremendous tiring  -  did you know how tiring it is watching an army of 30+ run your home and do everything last thing for you. She has absolutely nothing to do.  All this working mother cr*p  -  she is not a birth mother, let alone a working mother.

I will never buy the DM again, in fact I rarely read it online now, so fed up with the brown nosing waity it makes me want to vomit.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:02 pm

Well I never, I have heard from friends that it is an open secret among willy boy´s friends that waity is not pregnant -  a bit of a standing joke and always having a laugh about it.  Doesn´t take long does it.  

Photos from today´s engage, odd piccie photoshopped but otherwise barely looks preggers

Full article

http://princessmonarchy.eklablog.com/kensington-aldridge-academy-a114336746

Spot the bump folks

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Kate+Middleton+Duchess+Cambridge+Attends+Coffee+9UMQb6oZAtJx.jpg
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:14 pm

The DM are blatantly contravening the Freedom of Speech Act by manipulating the comments section on Kate Middleton articles. Posters are becoming extremely annoyed and are taking the matter further in addition to reporting them to IPSO (old PCC). Even mildly negative ones aren't being printed or pulled down immediately. It appears that the idiotic naive blunder boy juggers is behind this according to staff with loose tongues. One poster 'Paul Cambridge (suspected to be Pa medd) has had 34 comments posted in 24 hours when the limit is 10 per article. An apparently dim woman called Lily has had 21 posted. Staff at the DM are saying they are overwhelmed by criticism of the lazy extremely unpopular duo but the DM is painting a completely different story and have totally lost their credibility.

All comments (and there were several) saying that Willy's friends are openly saying Waity isn't pregnant are being removed!!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:23 pm

Oh Boy!!! Does anybody have the exact quotes from Wimpo's friends what they wrote? DM may try to 'cover' the truth but the truth will fully come out two freaking fake heirs that cannot be allowed.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:13 pm

Found this, although only front cover. Does anyone have a copy of Woman mag from last week who could scan the story for us.  It is a UK mag.  Only knew about it from tweet I read earlier

Well someone is leaking like a sieve to Woman UK mag. Watch your back Carole!

http://www.womanmagazine.co.uk/current-issue/the-new-issue-of-woman-magazine-is-out-now-2/

Some good tweets on here, just keep scrolling down.

https://twitter.com/royalforummoron

Lose these few in particular

RFMs @RoyalForumMoron · Jan 18
The ignorance of Kate fans knows no bounds. In their blind hatred of establishment they accuse Cress of what KATE MIDDLETON IS

Cress' family not demanding to be at church with the Queen. THEY KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE

Middleton's couldn't be where they r today without the royals. BIG difference. Cress genuine kate on the make

The whole point is that CRESS AND ISA DIDNT need the royals for connection EVER.

Last edited by Snaggle Bobcat on Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:14 pm

GermanY wrote:Oh Boy!!! Does anybody have the exact quotes from Wimpo's friends what they wrote? DM may try to 'cover' the truth but the truth will fully come out two freaking fake heirs that cannot be allowed.

Only takes him to tell one friend whilst in a drunken stupor, he will tell another one, and so it goes on. Loose tongues and all that. Probably viral on Facebook by now Very Happy Very Happy

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:22 pm

GermanY wrote:Oh Boy!!! Does anybody have the exact quotes from Wimpo's friends what they wrote? DM may try to 'cover' the truth but the truth will fully come out two freaking fake heirs that cannot be allowed.

I had heard that info from a couple of sources, but then it was so strange because someone called DaveSampson wrote it in a comment on the DM article yesterday, seemed pretty firm about it too. "Someone" complained and then the comment was removed, but it was up for an hour or two.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next