Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willy, waity and the Press

+14
zozoi
Dallasite
Admin- Michelle
Romilly
Cloggy
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
Spitfire
Rozel
GingerBeau46
CrystalEve
PaulineB
One of the Peasants
Iamroyalty
18 posters

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

Willy, waity and the Press - Page 16 Empty Re: Willy, waity and the Press

Post by PaulineB Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:13 pm

Must be that prat Paul Cambridge who seems to spend his whole sad life watching comments like a hawk, whining to the DM and getting even the most innocuous ones taken down. No wonder Ma and Waity getting 'stressed out' according to The Woman'. Everything getting leaked by loose tongues

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:28 pm

I have been following with enormous fun a trio, whom I think are one and the same person, Paul, of Cambridge, Lily, York and FlandersOneTwo. Not a word must be mentioned about even a hair out of place on waity, and heaven forbid anyone who mentions that she is using a surrogate/is not pregnant. They are all accused of being cyber bullies if you please. Also accusing three other DM commenters on being one and the same person. I checked back and not one of their comments on that article were at all alike. Tarring others with his/her own brush? Threatening, and I think do, report anyone who says anything against waity to DM. Also the little matter that each commenter is only allowed 10 comments per 24 hours on any one article. I did a little exercise and went back and counted Paul, Cambridge posts in 24 hours - 33. Lily, York - 24. But the rest of us only get 10. Something wrong somewhere and very unfair.

So, maybe we should be asking the DM why are these people allowed to make more comments than 10 per 24 hours on the article of waity at Kensington yesterday. Also , I am thinking he is the one very heavy handed with the report button, may comments when you look a second time have disappeared. The posts from Paul, Cambridge and his pals are very rude, nasty and they are the cyber bullies, threatening to report, calling names. I hope the commenters they are rude to are reporting him and his cronies,. Might be an idea for all of us DM commenters to report this lot to the DM and to IPSO (formerel Press Complaints Commission). After all, if 34 comments per article in 24 hours is good enough for one it should be good enough for all. Might also be worth considering reporting to Cameron, Republic, et al. This kind of cyber bullying needs to be stopped.. If it was not so sad it would be funny. Strange they only ever defend waity though, and nobody else. I do laugh, cyber bullies calling others cyber bullies, couldn´t make it up could you.

Been having a mull over this and having a chat with some good jourmno friends of mine in London who work for some of the daily rags. We are all agreed that this smacks of desperation, and who could be behind it. Why, the meddledooms, of course. There was an article in Woman magazine last week

http://www.womanmagazine.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/woman-article.jpg

So again, where is this desperation coming from we ask ourselves. Well, we put some suggestions and etc in the melting pot, some good discussions and process of elimination, and bingo, we have a pretty good idea of who this Paul guy is, pretty bright lot huh?

So, I will be following more waity stories, and watching to see what this guy and his team are doing and who they are cyber bullying, worth keeping an eye on.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:07 am

Something VERY questionable going on. Rumour has it that this guy is employed by the Medds to rescue Waity's beyond repair reputation. The fake 'heirs', the lies about the foam belly - feeling 'it' kick etc etc. What hold has he/they got over the DM to make them allow him/them run riot on their comments page calling genuine posters cyber bullies and other unpleasant names????!!! As mentioned he/they are allowed to post for example 33/34 times when others are allowed only 10 or have been blocked at presumably his instruction.. Regular posters are so incensed that they are investigating and taking the matter further. Specific names are already being mooted.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:32 pm

How interesting Romilly, very questionable indeed. So many are noticing it now, do hope they all take it further. IPSO is the one. If DM found to be allowing some posters 34 comments and others 10, and even innocent remarks being removed because this guy doesn´t like it, then DM really are in hot water. Might be an idea to save his nasty comments, with the time on them, and let the IPSO see how many of his (and several others) comments are made in a 24 hour period, and just how he is doing what he accuses others of doing - cyber bullying. Meant to be a top figure of 10. My old uni friend, her husband is an extremely good lawyer in a top London law firm, I have spoken with her this morning and asked her to have a word with hubby for me and see what he has to say. Meantime the IPSO should be made aware of this man, he really is a nasty piece of work. I have read the comments in that article, and there appear to be more of his "team" arriving, unless he is all of them himself!
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:33 pm

On the same topic, but slightly different, loved this, even the US mags/sites seem to be getting the measure of this lazy couple and what they are up to.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/kate-middleton-to-vacation-in-mustique-with-family-will-prince-william-cheat-again-while-duchess-of-cambridge-away/
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:25 pm

Well - everyone knows he will cheat - fact - but will Waity really care now she has achieved the prize and
the ghastly Middletons are swanning around as if they are Royalty - in their dreams - everyone is laughing at them!

BTW my husband was a partner in a top London Law firm for almost 50 years and said that the DM are walking a very fine line, in fact have crossed it re contravening the Freedom of Speech Act. They are either being strong armed, blackmailed or paid, to have risked their reputation in such an irresponsible and obvious way.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:25 pm

Well - everyone knows he will cheat - fact - but will Waity really care now she has achieved the prize and
the ghastly Middletons are swanning around as if they are Royalty - in their dreams - everyone is laughing at them!

BTW my husband was a partner in a top London Law firm for almost 50 years and said that the DM are walking a very fine line, in fact have crossed it re contravening the Freedom of Speech Act. They are either being strong armed, blackmailed or paid, to have risked their reputation in such an irresponsible and obvious way.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:31 am

Good post and good points Romilly.  We have a friend in the legal profession, still works for a top London law firm, in fact out for dinner with he and his wife last night and I raised this very topic.  He said very much the same, and the DM should be wary of what they are doing.  Can´t see them wanting money, either strong armed or blackmailed I would say.  Maybe someone has something on the editor, you never know. Was wondering if this team was headed by someone who is/was an ex pr guy, along the lines of a Max Clifford type person, paid by the medds to flood forums/comment sections with a team of nasties, objective being to intimidate people to prevent them wanting to post on there again.  There is one woman on there  -  Lily, York, she is a vicious, nasty piece of work. Say that one hair is out of place on waity and she freaks out and goes into melt down with with a volley of verbal abuse.  Some of her posts have gone missing last time I looked, so wondering if people have got sick of her and reported her.  

I don´t see why anyone should be bullied into not saying what they think.  It is a comments section, not a "let´s all only say nice, sugary things about waity".  We all know she is not pregnant, we all know she is lazy, we all know she looks masculine, we all know she is unattractive, we all know that a high proportion of UK public can´t stand her or her family.  If they think they are going to stop everyone from having their say then they are in for a big surprise I would imagine.  People don´t take kindly to being bullied.  And the British population do not take kindly to scams presenting them with not one, but two fake heirs.

The joke is, the whole team of them keep accusing everyone else of being cyber bullies, amazing. The pay must be good to say such stupid things.

Maybe someone should send the DM a copy of this

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1998/42/schedule/1/part/I/chapter/9

I do wonder just how many people have complained about the cyber bullying team.  Yesterday morning for several hours on one particular article you could only red or green arrow, and in the afternoon comments/replies being accepted, but strangely when I looked at that article in the morning the comments were over 3,000, when active again the comments figure was just over 1500.  A lot of comments have been removed, maybe DM running scared.  Of course people can also report them to IPSO (previously Press Complaints Commission), get a deluge of complaints and no doubt they would have to investigate.  

If the cyber bullying team persist and the DM continue to allow it I can see DM in very deep hot water.

What really makes me laugh about these people/teams, is that they obviously think nobody will notice or realise what they are up to.  Nasties out today, avoid that comments section.  It appears to have the reverse effect and highlights what they are trying to hide.  

All I can say is the whole Operation Nasty absolutely smacks of uterr and complete desperation by someone to want to make waity look good.  By a process of elimination it can only be the medds, nobody else cares enough.  Bit of a shame the horse has bolted and the stable door still open.

Bit like the photo of waity allegedly in Bild, in a heart patterned jumper with a bit of padding, but not much, or photoshopped. Waity in Spar on Saturday.  Please, don´t insult our intelligence, we have seen waity out shopping, looks a total mess, and suddenly full make up and hair tidy. Yeah right, why do we all think it was a photo opportunity, a staged one at that.

They will all be rumbled, if not already have been. Be interesting to see how it all pans out.

Sitting with the popcorn ready, be interesting to follow.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:30 pm

Already seems to be unravelling with Paul Cambridge and sidekick Lily just shouting their desperation with their MO to make Wasty look good.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:40 am

So they are all in Mustique then? Explains the overly worked Waito three days of such hard work.So much for 6 months preg and flying so far away end the charade already with all the pregnancy lies.Andrew's scandal might be a way to deflect from that fact -vile people.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:04 am

Truly vile and so undeserving of their 'prize's largesse. There is no way a woman carrying the alleged genuine 'heir to the heir to the heir' would be allowed to travel to Mustique with its insufficient medical facilities and culminating the journey in an half hour ride in a bumpy smal plane. On return from Ma's common old 'knees up' she will retire to Dingley or Amner and have a surprise 'home birth'.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:51 pm

Did laugh when I saw this on RFM tweet page

RFMs @RoyalForumMoron  ·  15h 15 hours ago
CONFIRMED: Contact from Mustique has confirmed William, Kate and George were seen deplaning earlier.

So, that was tweeted just over 15 hours ago,  roughly midnight last night/this morning our UK time.  Obviously flew out on Thursday morning.  No wonder they wheeled her out last Thursday Friday and again Monday of this week.  Cuts no ice, we all seen through it anyway.

When is ma birthday? Answered my own question, googled, 31 January.  So, today is what 23 January, a minimum of one week there.

What happened to the DM article last week, saying it is likely wasty and fakie will go, but of course willy boy will be at home studying.  More lies and spin.  I reckon everyone on Mustique will be looking at for them.

One question to Boy Blunder juggers  -  what is the new plan BBJ, they have just basically you the two fingers and let him know they do what they want to do, and nothing else.  Despite all his best efforts with those ridiculous stories to make wasty look good, and here they are already in Mustique, having just spent a two week holiday at Anmer Hall.  And what about all that studying he is meant to be doing.

Makes me wonder why HM allowing them to go.  It would appear to me she could not care less what they do, wonder what is going on behind the scenes, she looks to be grooming Countess Sophie at the moment, and doing an excellent job of it.

Wonder if the media will run with this story. Bet they don't all too lily-livered. Especially DM with Paul, Cambridge and his nasty coven working for the medds on the comments section desperately (and getting more desperate by the minute) trying to make wasty look good.  How can you spin or defend the fact that she did NY trip because she demanded to.  Two weeks hols at Anmer Hall.  Three didly squat engagements, and now Mustique.  Whatever they say it is way out of order. Going to be a laugh if DM report it, The Paul, Cambridge coven will be out in force making themselves look more ridiculous than they already are. Feel so sad for them, must lead such narrow, mean-spirited lives, and such nasy cyber bullies as well, they really spew venom big time. Why the DM allow them through I have no idea, maybe in cahoots with them, who knows. Something odd going on with that situation as well.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:43 pm

Hmm, the US mags are getting wise too.

Kate Middleton and Queen Elizabeth Demand Prince William Join Family Vacation In Mustique: Afraid of More Royal Cheating?

Not sure I buy the fact that HM ordered him to Mustique, that I find very hard to swallow, more like the medds trying to involve HM, nothing more.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/kate-middleton-prince-william-cheating-family-vacation-mustique-photos/
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:43 pm

Oh well, seems the press are spitting out more these days

The Daily Mirror says that the vacation is supposed to last two weeks (or more) and it’s possible that William will only stay for a short time because of his pilot exams. William hasn’t been seen since Christmas in Sandringham, by the way. He hasn’t done any royal work this year and the excuse given was “he’s studying!!” But he can still find time to go on holiday, apparently. Anyway, we totally knew this was coming, but I have to give Kate (and the new American press guy) some credit this year: Kate managed to put in some royal work before her holidays. So, at least we can say she “earned” this holiday, I guess. We cannot say the same for William.

Also, I have some theories/questions. Do you think William came to Mustique this year because he was ordered to stop vacationing separately from his wife and child? Do you think the Queen or Charles even said anything to him about his trip last year with Jecca Craig? Or do you think William came this year so he could SHUT IT DOWN if Kate tried to set up another photoshoot with George?

http://www.celebitchy.com/408144/duchess_kate_william_george_arrive_in_mustique_for_two-week_family_vacay/#comments
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:47 pm

I think if pics come out, it was a set up for PR and the happy family stuff.Or William is really in love with her ???
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:38 am

If showing love includes ice cold body language, clenched jaw, glaring coldly, and rushing of a podium and leaving your allegedly poorly,  "pregnant" wife stood there like a fool in front of the world press, then he must have a pretty poor idea of what love is.  How can he bear to be seen with her in public when he knows the whole world has seen a full frontal of his wife's infected crotch, the whole of her naked butt and boobs  -  how many men would be able to stand that. Maybe, like waity, he thinks it is wonderful.  And he an alleged future king and her an alleged consort.  Let us not forget we all seen the equipment of willy boy, and not sure if that works either, very odd looking.

Government Health Warning  -  not a pretty sight, yuk.

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/prince_william_naked_cock.jpg

Add that to her infected crotch full frontal, her naked but, her naked books, and there is nothing left to see of their personal body parts is there.  And these two are allegedly supposed to be a future king and his consort.   Hmm, never looked at either of them in the same light since.

Knowing the press and how much the royals are chased after, why on earth would you pose for anyone the way will boy has done in that photo, surely he must have realised it could get into the wrong hands and go viral, and it is viral all over the internet, as are waity's naked body parts.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:10 pm

A picture of the freshly shave crotch was shocking ( and raw,swollen mess )
Then naked Willliam and his odd equipment

Then their are the Christmas day hand holding and the touchy feely NYC holiday trip
but as King and Queen consort, no thanks, no respect there
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:26 pm

Some interesting tweets on RFM page on Twitter  -  the lazxy duo, paedo pandy and HM re flag for Saudi king death.

https://twitter.com/royalforummoron

Love this

Revolting-Subject ‏@UnRoyalReporter
Imagine if Kate chose to gv birth in NHS maternity ward. She would earn some begrudging respect from me. But no, born into private snobbery

RFMs
‏@RoyalForumMoron
. @UnRoyalReporter lay down horizontal for 8 years , not born into anything

More

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:54 pm

Now the interesting rubbish I have seen posted elsewhere, have no idea about KSA ( Kingdom of Saudi Arabia )
Saudi Royal family need the religious leaders to remain in power. Regardless of how or what they want for Saudi, they will not be able to bring it into the 21st century.The Saudi royal family does want the Saudi females to drive. However the religious leader forbade it. So it wont happen.The power is the Religious leaders that control the masses.
The Saudis royals like all Middle East royal families are educated in UK or USA. Also the new King has been running Saudi as Regent for about 12 months. He is aprox 80 and a very old fashioned ideas either way you look at it.

Now Saudi is important for oil and gas. US has been bed fellows since the 1960's.It is needed for military bases. They have the money and Saudi helps US and UK and it is not really reported.

Funny thing is , it is known in Saudi the state of the Charles and Camilla marriage.Saudi RF do not like Kate. A Royal naked and her disrespectful dress in Malaysia. Mind you, they do not like Rania ( Jordan ) either.

Unfortunately UK lives beyond their means, we need loans aka OIL MONEY
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:40 pm

A really interesting and informative post - thank you.
Not surprised they don't like Kate and all her crotch flashing and nakedness!!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:44 pm

They talk about Camilla and her drinking. Charles has told the Saudi's he would like to rid of Camilla but it is down to £$$$

Kate being caught naked outdoors is not a globally good idea. When a royal, act like a royal
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:40 pm

This is what many have said though, time and again - the decision as to whether there is a lamebridge divorce or not does not necessarily lie with QEII. There is far more to it than that, and most people appear to be unaware of that, and frequently saying waity won´t go, willy boy won´t divorce her, etc. etc. etc. It is not the lamebridges decision to make, there have been too many "gates". I would think the finishing touch for the Saudi Establishment would have been flashing her crotch to the world on arrival in NZ, and also the fake pregnancies, they will not have gone down well, and I have no doubts whatsoever that they Saudi Establish also know fakie I and therefore fakie II are not a bio mix of the lamebridges. Knowledge is power - Saudi Establishment has the knowledge and the power, a mega, mega powerful combination. No wonder QEII looks scared a lot of the time these days.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:16 pm

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:09 pm

At first I thought, gosh will is twice the man.......................nah, just one willy for Willy but
some rather deformed balls
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:33 pm

To be honest, it looks upsdie down, as if he penis is beneath his testicles. Such a weird looking piece of tackle, absolutely yuk. Maybe Jecca likes deformed tackle Very Happy Very Happy
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next