Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willy, waity and the Press

+14
zozoi
Dallasite
Admin- Michelle
Romilly
Cloggy
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
Spitfire
Rozel
GingerBeau46
CrystalEve
PaulineB
One of the Peasants
Iamroyalty
18 posters

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Go down

Willy, waity and the Press - Page 17 Empty Re: Willy, waity and the Press

Post by GermanY Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:11 am

So where are the pics of the lizard family in Mustique?I hope they don't pop up when the party is over and they are back in the UK-what for.

Admin- Michelle wrote:They talk about Camilla and her drinking. Charles has told the Saudi's he would like to rid of Camilla but it is down to £$$$

Goes to show he only married his mistress as a favour to her she's totally disposable.The rich middle easterners will never forgive Charles for divorcing Diana they absolutely loved her.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:13 am

I wondered that too Germany...not like them to miss a publicity opportunity

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:30 am

I was wondering, and a friend emailed and said hey, been thinking, what do you think of this.  We both had the same thoughts.

What if that was not willy boy deplaning in Mustique?  A decoy for people to think it is all happy families and willy boy desperately wanted to be with them.

I have often though Rebecca Deacon, waity´s side kick, and the nanny, have a similar look to waity.  Put them in waity type clothes, hair up, floppy brimmed sun hat, could be waity.  Not saying it wasn´t her, I think it was, she is the Stepford Daughter after all, tied to ma´s apron strings for life.  My point is, what if there is an RPO with similar height and head shape. Stick him in jeans, a shirt and baseball cap, the visor at the front pulled low down, photo, if taken, from a distance, we would not know if it was willy boy or not would we.

I am aware it might sound preposterous  -  but is it?  If people see a man of similar height etc, identical clothes, from a distance, then they will assume it is willy boy.  We all very often miss what is right under our noses, and a lot of very experienced and well known people work on that assumption.  Same clothes, cap, height, photo from a distance, yup, the real deal.  But it is a fake, a set up.

Not saying the above happened, could be way off track, but thought it worth mentioning.

Just a thought, and I thought it quite strange that this morning I received an email from a friend saying exactly the same thing.  We had never even mentioned anything like that, ever.  So, if we can think it so can others.  All smoke screen and mirrors, and the royals are masters at that. Very little we get fed from the royals is the truth, they just have experienced people to spin it for them.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:36 am

Just been reading this. Are we setting the stage for waity being at Dingley Dell, sudden home birth with "doors to manual" ma raking out her first aid manual, they cover midwifery in one small chapter - ha ha.

As for stressing the baby, what baby, the surrogate is probably cocooned somewhere in luxury right now at ma´s expense. Too many engagements, 3 since mid December to end January? Christmas holiday for over 2 weeks at AH and then off to Mustique for minimum 10 days. Even says medds made him go to stop him from cheating again. And it says she is fed up with being used by the rf as a decoy for paedo pandy. What? That story only broke first week in January, and she had 3 engagements in late teens of January.

I also note the use of the word waity"going backhome to Bucklebury". But surely KP or AH is her home now, not Bucklebury.

I know it is a rag, but I do get the impression someone is leaking here, laying the ground for the return to Bucklebury. As in my comment above, is willy boy actually in Mustique - may yes, maybe no. Sounds like wasty is totally fed up with her life and wants away from it all.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/kate-middleton-moving-back-home-bucklebury-after-mustique-vacation-sick-being-overworked-bullying-scandal/

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:04 pm

Admin- Michelle wrote:At first I thought, gosh will is twice the man.......................nah, just one willy for Willy but
some rather deformed balls

Oh dear - imagine getting all "worked up" in a fit of passion with that - on second thoughts, perhaps not - I'd probably just get a fit of the giggles - then throw up affraid affraid

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:32 pm

^You and me both. Just been reading this - very interesting and would answer a few questions.

https://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2014/09/08/breaking-news-kate-and-william-expecting-baby-no-2-how-very-convenient/
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:27 pm

Snaggle Bobcat wrote:Just been reading this. Are we setting the stage for waity being at Dingley Dell, sudden home birth with "doors to manual" ma raking out her first aid manual, they cover midwifery in one small chapter - ha ha.

As for stressing the baby, what baby, the surrogate is probably cocooned somewhere in luxury right now at ma´s expense. Too many engagements, 3 since mid December to end January? Christmas holiday for over 2 weeks at AH and then off to Mustique for minimum 10 days. Even says medds made him go to stop him from cheating again. And it says she is fed up with being used by the rf as a decoy for paedo pandy. What? That story only broke first week in January, and she had 3 engagements in late teens of January.

I also note the use of the word waity"going backhome to Bucklebury". But surely KP or AH is her home now, not Bucklebury.

I know it is a rag, but I do get the impression someone is leaking here, laying the ground for the return to Bucklebury. As in my comment above, is willy boy actually in Mustique - may yes, maybe no. Sounds like wasty is totally fed up with her life and wants away from it all.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/kate-middleton-moving-back-home-bucklebury-after-mustique-vacation-sick-being-overworked-bullying-scandal/
More like the Viper wants total and utter control of the second fake heir.What's freaking disgusting is all those millions of pounds waste redecorating KP for nothing since that isn't that BEE's money.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:24 pm

^Agree, and also she doesn´t want the public to see that ridiculous padding anymore, can´t even call it a bump this time, and you can see the straps at the back. Far too low down as well, practically sits on her crotch. Ma must realise nobody is buying it by now, best thing for her is to keep the dozy daughter under house arrest. But then she will be seen somewhere shopping, too arrogant to think she can go incognito, as she did in KP when "cough cough" she was laid up in bed with "HG". Amazing how fast that cleared up when the NY trip was due. Mustique the only reason she did the three engagements this month. We pay for that too, and the RPO´s that have to tag along.

I think ma sees those fakes as her productions, which in effect they are, without her the fakes would never exist. and if she did carry and deliver fakie I then she is also his birth mother, whether any of her bio mix or not. May being the total control freak she is she wants to raise them.

Made me laugh in one article, waity wanting to distance herself from paedo pandy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy What about her own odious lot. More to pa than meets the eye, uncle fester and his drugs, cupcake with his hands down his pants half the time, daft business ideas that fail every time. As for orangina, another failure. I am totally against paedo pandy and his behaviour, but waity is in no position to cast stones, she needs to address her own lot first.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:57 pm

Particularly if she's a transexual or transgender as we all suspect. Creepy Mike is probably into the paedo little boys club. Maybe that's why cupcake can't leave his unit alone. Well hell, The Stalker can't leave hers alone either with the constant crotch pressing and flashing. God only knows what the Leatherized Crone is into. Don't even want to think about it. Wallis Pippass is probably transgender too and into everything. Uncle Fester is the king pin and financing and promoting it all.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:33 pm

According to a report from the Jan. 19 print issue of Life & Style magazine, Kate, 32, upset the monarch by breaking “decades of protocol" and having her parents, Michael and Carole, and siblings, Pippa and James Middleton, celebrate Christmas with her and Prince William at their country home, Anmer Hall. The couple usually celebrates the holidays with the queen at her Sandringham estate. Kate also broke tradition by bringing her side of the family to St. Mary Magdalene Church on Christmas Day.

http://www.ibtimes.com/kate-middletons-feud-queen-elizabeth-allegedly-erupts-after-christmas-diss-weight-1774868

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:26 pm

Do we really believe waity is furious?  I don´t that is for sure.

Kate Middelton is outraged at brother James Middleton’s betrayal during his interview with TYD Magazine which broke every convention of royal protocol. Just as Kate Middleton began recovering from acute morning sickness, she has had to deal with the scandal plaguing The Royal Family as a result of Prince Andrew’s atrocious sexcapades, has been forced to up the number of public engagements she attends as a Royal, has dealt with her image being altered on a magazine cover without her consent, and now she is suffering from the betrayal of her own brother who told an interviewer how frustrating it is having Duchess Kate for a sister!

Okay, let us look at this.

1)  Kate Middelton is outraged at brother James Middleton’s betrayal during his interview with TYD Magazine which broke every convention of royal protocol.  Forgive me, but is this not the waity that breaks royal protocoal time and time and time again.
2)  Just as Kate Middleton began recovering from acute morning sickness, she has had to deal with the scandal plaguing The Royal Family as a result of Prince Andrew’s atrocious sexcapades,  Hello, waity, the morning sickness disappeared long before the beginning of January, let us not forget the trip to NY in very early December, and the shopping trips long before that.
3)  has been forced to up the number of public engagements she attends as a Royal,  5 engagements, made so that she could disappear to Mustique for ma´s 60th birthday bash.  Seriously, and I say 5 loosely as three were on the same day and in the same area.  And prior to that she did very little.

4)  has dealt with her image being altered on a magazine cover without her consent,  Ah, now, disagree if you wish, but please tell me if she kicks up when the front cover of a magazine altered without her consent bothers her when it is photoshopped to make her look good, or make fakie´s eyes look blue  - notice they have stopped doing that, can´t they why, oops, yes, forgot, because he does not have blue eyes, they are the deepest dark brown.  Seriously, who leaks all this drivel, oops, of course, silly me again, ma medd trying to make out that the whole rf is stressing her Stepford Daugher.

As for willy boy worrying about about stressing her, from what we can see he could not give tuppence about her. Rarely with her, ice cold body language, clenched jaw, telling his pals she is faking her pregnancy, no bond with fakie I. According to the paps she even had to drag him on holiday to Mustique to stop him cheating. Pleased, they insult our opinion every time.

You have to laugh, couldn´t make it all up could you  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/kate-middleton-outraged-brother-james-middelton-betrayal-prince-william-angry-over-stress-to-pregnant-wife-and-baby/

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:19 pm

How can they call this apology for a male a prince, currently on holiday, won´t say again as his life is one permanent holiday. It is my fervent wish he never makes king, God help the British people if he ever does. He is all me, me, and me again, again and again. He is not fit for the job, the only thing he likes about being royal is the status, the money and the perks, apart from that the British people can go take a long hike, he could care less, just keep paying the taxes, we enjoy our wonderful, luxurious lifestyle, at your expense and then he laughs all the way to the bank. He should be made to join the dole queue, he and his out-laws would fit right in there among all the others benefits scroungers. I only feel sorry for the genuine and legitimate benefits claimers, the ones who would desperately love to find a job and support themselves. Wimpo should be ashamed of himself.

RFMs @RoyalForumMoron · 43m 43 minutes ago
Prince William will not be finished Feb or Spring as originally reported. Now reports are he finished in Sept. That will be 2 yrs no f/t wrk

RFMs @RoyalForumMoron · 46m 46 minutes ago
. @QueenVicMirror 5 months from Sept. , Spring, summer . Moved that goal post constantly.

RFMs retweeted
Victoria Murphy @QueenVicMirror · 21h 21 hours ago
Prince William is unlikely to be carrying out rescue missions with @EastAngliAirAmb before early summer as he has more exams then training
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:58 pm

Read it all now, choking myself here laughing.

Kate Middleton Worries Loved Ones By Working Nonstop During Her Pregnancy

Indeed, during a recent shopping outing, Kate looked noticeably thin – “she’s tiny and barely put on any weight,” says the insider – and uncharacteristically haggard, even sporting a few telltale gray hairs.

Is this to make everyone think she works at all, let alone hard. 3 short engagements in January, December she wanted to do the NY trip. 76 engagements in total for the whole of last year, and she was MIA for a couple of months with her non-existent "HG".

At six months pregnant, most women would be seizing every possible opportunity to kick up their feet and unwind.

Then there’s Kate Middleton. Although the Duchess of Cambridge is already entering her third trimester and busily prepping for Baby No. 2 – while simultaneously caring for an energetic toddler, 18-month-old son Prince George – she’s showing no signs of slowing down her hectic schedule.

Case in point: On Jan. 19, the 33-year-old donned a pair of sky-high heels and spent the chilly London day attending three separate public engagements in the Kensington area.

Can we clarify this. She never seems to wear a coat, no matter how cold the weather. Sky high heels were her own choice and the three seperate engagements were all close together and she was chauffeured around. Indeed the sky high heels were of such detriment to her I don´t know how she managed in this video. Look at 0.49 - she bends down double and gets up just as easily. Does she look cold? Of course not, inside all the time. Jeez, must me ma medd leaking again. Look ot 0.49 on the vid, she bends down double like a spring chicken, gets up with no help.

As for thin when out shopping, that is being said because we all know she is not pregnant and is thin, people have been remarking about it and this is being pushed out to counteract it. As if, plain as the nose on our faces she is not pregnant, never has been, not even with fakie.

http://www.public.fr/Public-TV/Videos-a-ne-pas-rater/Exclu-Video-Kate-Middleton-visite-une-association-de-familles-d-accueil-661420

PS by the way, she has no need to for waity to try and sit down, relax and unwide, it is her usual modus operandi, no change there.

http://www.closerweekly.com/posts/kate-middleton-worries-loved-ones-by-working-nonstop-during-her-pregnancy-50686
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:23 pm

DUCHESS OR DIVA
January Month In Review (2015)

Diva spent more time flying to Mustiqiue than on engagements this month.

https://katemiddletonduchessordiva.wordpress.com/2015/02/03/january-month-in-review-2015/
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:02 am

SUCH a joke that she works hard and is pregnant. The whole world knows neither is true. Ma leaking her usual nonsense again and too dumb to realise no one buys it. The latest fake pics supposed to be on the current Mustique trip are again fake. Waity obviously shielding the non existent bump from the camera but a but a very clear waistline is visible which is an impossibility with an alleged almost 7 month pregnancy. Lies and more lies as usual. The public are not dumb like poor old gullible dumb willy who was taken in by that ghastly lot.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:02 pm

Found this on another forum - part of which is here. No wonder the comments are manipulated in favour of waitey, must be ma's paid trolls. Must be costing her an arm and a leg!

DM RULES

2. What is a host?
Our hosts are regular members, old and new alike, who have volunteered to help us look after our message boards, chat rooms and those who frequent here. Being a host is an unpaid role and they are entirely independent of dailymail.co.uk and mailonsunday.co.uk
However, our hosts know our message boards inside out and have volunteered to welcome new users, help existing members find their way around the site and help ensure our boards are the most vibrant and engaging on the Internet. They are also able to edit and remove posts which contravene our House rules.
Hosts are chosen because of their knowledge of our community, ability to communicate and an empathy with dailymail.co.uk and mailonsunday.co.uk's community and members. Each of our hosts spends a different amount of time on our boards every week but if you've ever got a question about our community, there's usually a handful around to help.
If you are interested in becoming a host for dailymail.co.uk and mailonsunday.co., please emailcommunity@dailymailonline.co.uk telling us a little bit about yourself and why you think you'd make a great host. We're always on the lookout for new friendly faces, but we do require applicants to be extremely familiar with our community and to have been posting for at least six months.
You may also see usernames which end with _mail on your travels. This means the message has been posted by one of dailymail.co.uk and mailonsunday.co.uk's full-time staff - it could be a writer, a member of our technical team or design team.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:59 am

No surprises there really Romilly, no less that we would expect from them. No doubt policed and monitored by a medd coven as usual, they drawl in everywhere. I see ultra sound piccies released in Closer. How convenient, must have come via DHL from the surrogate, or email. Not buying them as original, at all, could be any ultra sound from any woman, as we know you can alter wording and anything else you want with a decent software package. Never disclosed ultra sound scans with the first surrogacy, why this one. Anyway it proves nothing, an ultra sound from any woman is meant to make us believe she is preggers, yeah right. Juggers manipulating no doubt. Too late pal. Not palace policy either I would think to disclose a genuine scan piccie. As I said, proves nothing. Had she worked a bit harder and studied more pregnat women it might have looked a little as though she was preggers, but she hasn´t bothered, and it so obvius she is not pregnant it is unture.

It will all come up, and that bomb will explode big time. The first fake heir did not go down well, and this time it is even worse, with everyone commenting about her not being pregnant and how ridiculous it is. Can´t wait for that bomb to go off, and it will.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:16 am

There is no doubt a time bomb will go off and there will be so much egg on their faces with all the blatant lies that have been told to 'support' this bogus pregnancy. Apparently some groups/forums compiling lists of these lies ready for when the inevitable exposé comes

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:37 pm

So many lies and so much deceit. I see now there is a photo of a scan released in Closer. Seriously, meant to be royals and publishing a scan photo? Yeah right, smacks of ma medd and trying to get everyone to believe in the surrogacy. Let us be honest here, that scan proves nothing, zilch, could be a scan from several years ago belonging to a friend. Not seen it yet, but any info on the scan itself can be photoshopped on, amazing software these days. My brother-in-law has the most incredible photoshopping software, he works in that line, and he showed me how so many things are done, including obliterting words and replace in exact same format/font, and etc. I was blown away by it, and so easy to do. Bit expensive for me, would only be a fun thing, but for people who regularly use it well worth every penny. I sent him a photo and Miss World eat your heart out - wish I did look like that. They can sure edit out wording on a scan, or obliterate completely.

I just wonder how bright ma and her lot are. A scan is absolutely no proof the waity is pregnant, none whatsoever. Don´t reckon many will be believing that. Must go and look for the scan, although in truth I know it is lies and can hardly be a$$ed, I will see it eventually.

Sorry ma, pr failure, as all your lies usually are.

Also, I find it odd to publish a scan photo, that is truly so very very personal, and they have no call to put it in a tacky mag like Closer, belittles the parents of that little baby. Shame on them.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:37 am

We have fakie here on his alleged first birthday in the blue and white striped Petit Bateau dungaree shorts.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Entertainment/pa_prince_george_float_kb_140719_4x3_992.jpg

And now, over six months later, he is photographed still wearing them, not too tight or too small.  His face in Mustique looks completely different as well, with curls  -  curls, where did they come from, fakie´s hair is as straight as a dye  -  what the............?????????  An article in the press specifically referred to the shorts, which was interesting as I had already put two and two together and came up with the right answer.

http://media3.popsugar-assets.com/files/2015/02/03/842/n/1922398/571019c09fe37cea_131891PCNEXP_KateMiddelton_holiday_01xMrPg7_wm.xxxlarge/i/Kate-Middleton-Prince-William-Vacation-2015-Pictures.jpg

So, just who is fakie, one child or two, what is his true age.  He certainly looks older than one in first piccie, but a lot younger than 17 months in the Mustique one.

The hair looks a lot darker on the alleged waity.

http://media2.popsugar-assets.com/files/2015/02/03/887/n/1922398/a1b300c7_kate4HFd85.xxxlarge_2x/i/Kate-Middleton-Prince-William-Vacation-2015-Pictures.jpg

Compare this with her lat engagement (I use the term loosely) on 19 Januar - I thought hair lightened in the strong sunshine, mine does, especially when I colour it.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Entertainment/GTY_kate_middleton_ll_150123_16x9_992.jpg

Also the article says she bought a Panama hat  -  is that to make us think it is waity in the Mustique photos, cos it sure doesn´t look too much like her.

Maybe look alikes were brought in to appear to be fakie and waity, who knows, put nothing past the vile meddledoom family, they really are the pits that lot, they stoop so low and make themselves look so ridiculous over and over again, they are relentless, just never stop with their plotting and scheming.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:46 am

Just received this via email from a friend in Germany.  Apparently rumours are flying around  in Germany that there has been a major row between PW & KM on holiday. Translated the article using Google, not brilliant but we get the drift. Also reads like the New York Daily News is also reporting this.  No hiding anything these days, willy boy and waity must be on a knife edge waiting for exposure of their two fakies, and it will come, too many know and too many dislike the medds and would lover their revenge.  Plus waity has made no real effort to disguise the fact that she is not pregnant, as evidenced by this video on 19 January  -  more agile than me, and I slim and not pregnant. That silicone padding must have been squished down to the size of a golf ball.

http://www.public.fr/Public-TV/Videos-a-ne-pas-rater/Exclu-Video-Kate-Middleton-visite-une-association-de-familles-d-accueil-661420

GERMAN ARTICLE

Frustration against shopping mood swings?

Although urlauben Kate Middleton and Prince William in Mustique island paradise, but supposedly provide dark clouds in the relationship for a true-marital crisis. To distract himself from the cares, the beautiful Duchess of their favorite activity was investigated: shopping and credit limit.

When frustration is shopping woman can relax at best. This also seems to be Kate Middleton (33) to have taken to heart as the "New York Daily News" reported. While it is supposed to be a serious marital crisis with Prince William (32), they strolled through the small luxury boutiques on Mustique. In the "Pink House Mustique" the beautiful Royal had finally been able to find: A reduced shirt dress by "Lotty B" for almost 140 euros and a Panama hat it should be. The fashionable straw hat style-conscious Duchess Kate sat promptly to the royal head and strolled through the holiday quarter.

But not only Kate Middleton was photographed while on vacation in Mustique by the paparazzi, even the little Prince George (1) she had with him. He ran with a blue and white striped dungarees from "Petit Bateau" on the side - he was wearing the outfit already for the sweet photo shoot on the occasion of his first birthday. Even Prince William was not safe from the photographers: Pippa Middleton (31) and James Middleton (27) he was caught in swimwear. Whether the alleged marriage crisis had something to do with the separate things?

Meanwhile, Prince William is to even his very pregnant wife Kate Middleton along with Prince George on Mustique Meanwhile, Prince William will even have his very pregnant wife Kate Middleton left behind along with Prince George on Mustique: For his studies of the Royal had left earlier. Have to actually make a marital crisis before the birth of the second child, the pretty brunette and heir to the throne? Meanwhile afford a remedy apparently Prince Charles (66) Camilla Parker Bowles and his sweetheart (67) Will and Kate should supply allegedly with relationship advice.

http://www.prosieben.de/stars/news/kate-middleton-leidet-unter-ehekrise-frust-shoppen-gegen-stimmungsschwankungen-065073

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:51 am

These photos of fakie taken last October, he looks younger, smaller and completely different in those blurred Mustique photos. He also looks smaller and younger in the Mustique photos than he does in the October photos, nearly 4 months down the line.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-george/11292906/Duke-and-Duchess-of-Cambridge-release-new-photos-of-Prince-George.html

http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Kate-Middleton-Prince-William-Vacation-2015-Pictures-36773574#photo-36773574

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:59 am

Something very very iffy about those 'Mustique' pics. For what ever reason Waity is deliberately turning from the cameras and using a bag to hide the non existent bump. The other thing which is very odd is when I was pregnant and large I couldn't wait to get in the sea and swim, it was the only relief from an aching back and tired legs, my friends all did the same. It was the days before everyone showed their bare bumps and we used to swim with lightweight maternity smocks but oh the relief. The first thing any pregnant mother would want to do on Mustique would be to swim.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:43 am

Yes, totally agree, same for me, the water holds your weight, bliss. But you hit the nail on the head, "any pregnant mother" - fact, she is not pregnant, we all know that, so she can´t parade herself and expose the scam.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:30 pm

Totally agree, swimming with a bump is the most wonderful relief and the only way to be completely comfortable using the buoyancy of the water - heaven!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next