Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waity-lazy engagements thread

+17
Iamroyalty
zozoi
juliet
Snaggle Bobcat
Dallasite
CarryingOn
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
PaulineB
Anne-Elliot
Spitfire
Anniecross
Romilly
CrystalEve
One of the Peasants
Rozel
Duquesa de Azúcar
21 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Waity-lazy engagements thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Waity-lazy engagements thread

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:58 am

Snow Kitten wrote:Oh my, waity not looking good in this at all, very stressed. this was today post the charity meeting. Found it on another blog, RD I think it was, or maybe not, can´t remember.

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3147006/kate-middleton-steps-out-after-pippa-today-interview-08/

Sheesh, it gets worse. Can always rely on good old Popsugar and tumblr to get hold of the photos  Twisted Evil 

http://www.popsugar.com/photo-gallery/35115169/

http://royalpicsandedits.tumblr.com/post/90381331461/kate-leaving-the-place2be-conference-30-6-2014

Where on earth did she get that frock, the local boot sale in Bucklebury - seriously, I would not do the the chores wearing that. That frock alone ages her 10 years minimum.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:44 pm

Waity out again, another charity "very dear to her heart" y´know.  Must be a foreign holiday coming up for sure.

She looks awful, the hair is a mess, the frock is just too awful, her face is so thin and hard looking.  She is not looking good at all.  I would sack the stylist, full stop  - hair, clothes. shoes.  Actually, I feel sorry for them, she probably ignores every bit of advice they give her  -  and it shows.

Had to laugh, army of flag waving young fans   yeah right, the kids from the school who had no choice, most of them looked bored witless.

Curly Kate's pretty in pink! Duchess of Cambridge delights her army of flag-waving young fans during charity visit to London school
Kate visited Blessed Sacrament School in Islington, north London
Viewing progress of M-PACT Plus, a project which addresses addiction in families
She was joined by comedian John Bishop, who also supports the cause
Duchess wore salmon pink dress by Goat

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2676324/Pretty-pink-Duchess-Cambridge-delights-school-children-charity-visit.html

Last edited by Rozel on Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:53 pm

OMG waity is "working" 2 days in a row!!!  Get the smelling salts out -she'll need them
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2676324/Pretty-pink-Duchess-Cambridge-delights-school-children-charity-visit.html

Last edited by Iamroyalty on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:29 pm

The comments are pretty ruthless, worth reading for the laugh. Awful frock, something my mother would never have worn. And the colour. chucky must be keeping the moths in his wallet.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:16 pm

I have to ask myself what 'charity visit' when the Daily Mail photographer has taken so many pictures of her. Simply yet another photo op. Sad just how sycophantic people can be. Pretty unbelievable.
"Charity begins at home" means children learn charity from watching how their parents treat people they know in real situations. Addiction in families, she ought to help her Uncle Gary then.
 Rolling Eyes

Last edited by CrystalEve on Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:17 pm

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:21 pm

Romilly, you beat me to it I was just about to put the video up! Thank you. flower 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:25 pm

Good one to watch!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:16 am

Have to ask, who is John Bishop? He looks a mess, talks with a dreadful slurring accent - just about waity´s mark really. She looked so awful, I think that female is seriously ill, she has to be anorexic, nobody can be that thin if they eat properly. I know stress can make you lose weight, but she is skin and bone. Looking at her I find it difficult to underdtand how they can honestly expect us to believe she "carried and delivered" fat fakie georgie porgie. Whoever her advisors are they should be named and shamed. Having said that we know how waity just completely ignores everyone and does her own thing - she who knows all and knows nowt.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:44 am

Rozel

Couldn't agree more but unfortunately Waity's only adviser is Ma who controls her like a marionette in exactly the way she controls poor deluded stubborn Willy.

The more they try and say she carried Georgie Porgie the more people laugh at the incongruity of it all. By the looks of it he is already bearing a very strong resemblance to his donors.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:16 pm

@Romilly The more they try and say she carried Georgie Porgie the more people laugh at the incongruity of it all. By the looks of it he is already bearing a very strong resemblance to his donors.

Agree, DNA/genetics will always out, nothing at all you can do about altering that, the deed has been done.

Last edited by Rozel on Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:09 pm

She looked like she came from a straight jacket weird smiling.She get's bashed for over spending suddenly the pictures of her trying to help people and the photo ops with the children so pathetic.Now the rags are saying she's carrying another boy not twins because of her puffy cheeks.She always had a big fat potatoe face I think she looks terrible because of her dirty inside organs and her drinking and not eating.Another thing the Daily Mail saying her dress sold out in miniutes another freaking lie they don't seem to stop with that do they.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:39 pm

She keeps getting wheeled out for short engagements due to so much criticism of her and Willy's laziness and lavish lifestyle. Her heart is never in it and she is totally incompetent. The appearance of them and the Mids at Wimbledon is probably a prelude to yet another vacation.
She looked so gormless in the Royal Box, playing with her nose and so totally unsure of herself.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:49 pm

She looked completely mad.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:02 pm

The Duke and Duchess of Dorkdom.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:10 pm

Agree Anniecross and Indie - Duchess of Dorkdom. Appeared to spend a lot of time talking to the person on her right, obviously not too much conversation with willy boy. They must think we are all made that we can´t see through their acting, thank goodness they don´t want a career as actors, they would not even get an interview  Exclamation 
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:36 am

What awful photos of Kate, she would win any gurning competition hands down. She is so lacking in decorum, the Queen would never behave in such a classless, common manner. The DM also snapped Carole trying not to be seen (as not in the Royal Box). Wearing as ever a frightful ensemble, set off by her now famous bony knees and hooker sandles. The Queen must die a thousand deaths when she sees such tacky people popping up everywhere.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:04 pm

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:13 pm

Why would you take a kid, just over a year old, to see butterflies  Question  I see he is still trying to get down and walk. A bruiser like that, most me would have been carrying him. All very odd.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:06 pm

Very odd that they don't allow him to walk when he obviously can and has been doing for some while. He must be extremely heavy to lug about and it would be far more sensible to have him on reins and give him the freedom he wants.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:09 am

^^ GB probably just pr to make the masses think they are a happy loving family doing normal things. He's certainly a bruiser and I would have thought waity would have problems carrying such a heavy child. Harry has said he is walking so why not let him as he so obviously wants to do or push in him in a stroller. He certainly looks like he's having big bowls of Weetabix for breakfast - keep up the good work PB!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:16 am

Anniecross wrote:She keeps getting wheeled out for short engagements due to so much criticism of her and Willy's laziness and lavish lifestyle.   Her heart is never in it and she is totally incompetent.   The appearance of them and the Mids at Wimbledon is probably a prelude to yet another vacation.
She looked so gormless in the Royal Box, playing with her nose and so totally unsure of herself.

@ Anniecross - ITA but the trouble is she makes such a hash of her photo ops, sorry engagements, that she makes matters even worse. Someone should tell her that pr/spin is supposed to make a bad situation better.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:20 am

PaulineB wrote:Out and about Waity - looks as if Ma has Georgie

http://dejauv.tumblr.com/post/90545491149/the-cambridges-out-and-about-2-7-2014

Isn't it a bit odd that they were obviously all together at the butterfly place but went to Wimbledon seperately? No wonder Murray lost - he must have looked up and seen old snake eyes - it would be enough to put anyone off their game

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:02 pm

At least he didn't get a crotch flash - she must be suffering withdrawal symptoms as one must be due as sure as eggs are eggs! Do hope the next one isn't for the poor old DoE as it would truly finish him off.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:26 am

PaulineB wrote:At least he didn't get a crotch flash - she must be suffering withdrawal symptoms as one must be due as sure as eggs are eggs!  Do hope the next one isn't for the poor old DoE as it would truly finish him off.

@PB - I was thinking the other day when I saw pics of her visitng a school or something she was wearing a straight skirt so no opportunities for any flashing of the its but when she was bending down to talk to childeren sitting on the ground if she was going commando again they would have had a "bird's-eye view" so to speak - enough to damage young minds forever

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hrC59N035ys/U7KIkkX39ZI/AAAAAAAAq9M/S0-8-OI7Cn4/s1600/kate+place2be.jpg

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next