Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was a surrogate used for for george?

+18
Snaggle Bobcat
Iamroyalty
starsailor
Anniecross
Rozel
Duquesa de Azúcar
CrystalEve
CarryingOn
Indie
Spitfire
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
Kgap
Dallasite
Admin- Michelle
Tess
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
22 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? - Page 12 Empty Re: Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:16 pm

Are they game for surrogate number 2 ?
Can Ma or Pip or someone they trust ( up for blackmail )
They need to all retire from being a British Royal Family
I hate being a subject and not a citizen
It will be the biggest scam, not really about her not being able to have babies but the lies
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? - Page 12 Empty Re: Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by Indie Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:14 pm

They are so stupid they might try to pull another surrogacy. Insane.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:22 pm

If Wasty hidden away ( as she appears to be ) I guess they could get that old bump out of moth balls

How could she ask her Mother do it again. Maybe the adoption this was Ma trying for a break.
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:54 am

They are definitely up to something.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:15 pm

There is no way they can handle two frauds unless it's a girl then they will get rid of the first lab baby that's not wanted because he's a male that's how sick they are in their heads.They all look like they are walking on egg shells wih one kid another one will be too much.Especially if it's another boy.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:44 pm

So, still bleaching the hair of this poor kid.  Found this on Tmblr, kid out with nanny.  First thing I noticed was the recently bleached hair, secondly just who does he look like, not his alleged "parents".  Thirdly, if that is nanny Maria then she has hands like a man, and they look very old and gnarly. Even the trousers and the stance remind you of a man. Very odd.  And how come these park outings seem to get taken, how does anyone know where nanny s taking him, or when.  Very strange.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/79d8a8ecba57027b15a37c43979ae3f5/tumblr_nbyw7qcvOQ1sgomsqo1_1280.jpg
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:57 pm

That poor kid. Absolutely ridiculous to bleach his hair all the time, everyone knows he has brown hair and brown eyes. If some normal family the social services would be called in by now. Gawd knows who he looks like, but it sure ain´t billy and waity middleton that is for sure.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:31 pm

The whole world knows it is bleached - dangerous for a young child but I suppose they can't let it go brown again, that would really shout fraud. Even on the DM today someone mentioned the Queen has his DNA. I almost feel sorry for him although I can't warm to him as a rather unattractive aggressive looking bruiser with legs like polonies! Ma was heard to say he 'doesn't have Middleton legs' - well he wouldn't have would he!?

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:48 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Can't hade medd legs if you are not a medd - ha ha ha. Genetics will out.

I see a lot more in DM comments saying how they believe a surrogate was used last time - no HG, no "pregnancy", it is the surrogate. I think HM has had the DNA from the first time he was taken to the Lindo Wing by the surrogate - she might be weak and lily livered, but she is not stupid. Wonder who the surrogate for the second one, can´t be ma, she looks okay in Italy today for that Z-list wedding they are attending.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:43 am

Ha ha, agree 100% Snaggle Bobcat. I have been reading the DM comments, so many surrogacy comments. There was even a man who said they never got away with covering up the surrogacy for fakie porgie, let alone try and scam another fake heir on to the public. I did laugh, but good for him. These days even men are much more aware of things going on with women, years ago no man would even want to question it, but now we have modern man, unfortunately for the royal family.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:04 am

The viper really thinks ordering a child with blonde genes and blue eyes will somehow be more realistic. lol Even then the child will not have the features of either 'parents'.The RF are shameless freaks for even allowing this they might as well pack their bags now the hate will only increase towards them from the taxpayers.If they think sending Harry out there as a distracting will save them they are wrong.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:23 am

Poor Harry is a pawn in all their games. It is now being suggested that he marry an aristocrat from Scotland to keep the union intact!! I am going off topic though so back to the 'blue eyed' baby and the Viper who thinks she is invincible with her plotting and scheming. Unfortunately for her most of the world has cottoned on to her dirty tricks and are watching and waiting!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:38 pm

>Agree PB. It can have blue eyes and blonde hair and look like a carbon copy of its bio parents, as does fakie porgie.

The sheer gall to think they can pull a fast one a second time. And where is HM in all this, and saying she wants to take fakie porgie to Malta next year. Is she fit to be queen, she seems to have had her marbles scattered. That kid is fradudulent, fi he is an heir to the British throne then so am I. Interesting how the second surrogacy has died a quick death, and went down like damp squib, with many already saying a second surrogacy. The royals never, even announce a pregnancy at 6 weeks, unheard of, normal at least 16 weeks. The surrogacy could legitimately have a miscarriage at this early stage, stranger things have happened.

I am beyond despairing of HM, she has just not handled this. Can´t believe she allowed the first fake heir scam to continue, without approving of a second one. In fact, what they have done is highlight the first surrogacy, and people are delving back and looking at the first one and noticing so many things they missed time. A massive backfire in the "believe waity is pregnant second time" scam. If they think by pulling a second scam it makes us believe the first was legit then they are all 100% sadly mistaken. Newspaper comments are so scathing.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:59 pm

Snaggle Bobcat wrote:

I am beyond despairing of HM, she has just not handled this.  Can´t believe she allowed the first fake heir scam to continue, without approving of a second one.  In fact, what they have done is highlight the first surrogacy, and people are delving back and looking at the first one and noticing so many things they missed time.  A massive backfire in the "believe waity is pregnant second time" scam.  If they think by pulling a second scam it makes us believe the first was legit then they are all 100% sadly mistaken.  Newspaper comments are so scathing.

Wouldn't you think that as ER has PG's DNA so knows he's a fake she would make damn sure this was never repeated but not only does she fail there she intends to insult the Maltese by taking her 3 heirs to visit them next year - excuse me - she only has 2 - the woman clearly can't count.

As for being "beyond despair" SB - i'm afraid I' well past that now - the whole family disgust me - even if ER is too cowardly to act, the rest of them could put enough pressure on her to do something. Surely PC can see what's going to happen when she pops her clogs - there won't be a throne for him to inherit - all she cares about is her life and riegn ending without controversy - if she really loved her son she would ensure he has a throne to inherit. There's only one throne he's going to have and that's not in the Throne Room at BP or Wesminster Abbey

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:40 am

This always makes me chuckle. Ginger hair, must be between dyes. They keep telling us this kid is blonde haired, but we have all seen his dark brown hair. And this photo shows how it seems to go ginger between bleachings, should have timed it better for the "birthday" pics.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/27/1411855316999_wps_51_Prince_William_and_Cather.jpg
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:47 am

Yes, they should have timed the bleachings better SK. We know that child has brown hair, and also whoever heard of anyone with such deep dark brown (almost black) eyes to have blonde hair. Ah, I forgot, when it comes to bill and cathy middleton anything is possible, they seem to make it up as they go along. Be coloured lenses soon, and then oops, the miracle child has suddenly, and naturally, changed his eye genetics, nothing to do with coloured lenses, of course - excuse me whilst I choke coughing. Now, if they try that, they really are stupid, the time for eye colour to change has long past, it is now an impossibility.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:25 pm

Another story circulating is that Ma and or an agent obtained a child from some poor Russians who were paid a huge amount for silence (threatened too is being said).
Porgie does look Russian, has that look and quite an easy solution, could be transported at night and would explain the hooha and confusion of dates and dumb Willy saying 'we have only just met him'!!!! Looking at the loving and joyful pics of Bill and Hilary Clinton with their first grandchild just emphasises how different it is with Porgie who appears to have been shunned by the RF.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:00 pm

Hmm, seems to fit in though doesn´t it. And as you say porgie has that Russian look - pale skin and deep dark brown eyes, plus the brown hair (when it is not bleached). I also read on another thread that it is being rumoured that as ma wants a blue eyed blonde girl she has been "organising" an Eastern Euoropean couple to deliver just that. No doubt will be hugely reward as per the story circulating re the Russian couple. Thinking about Eastern Europeans, many of them are exactly that, blue eyed and blonde. Only problem would have been finding a Princess Diana look-alike - she was most definitely not Eastern European.

Found this link on another thread from zozoi - very interesting and would explain what many have said in forums - man hands, masculine walk, the crotch holding - apparently a very masculine thing, the odd eye brows. Maybe that is the hold the medds have over the royal family - they will out the preferences of willy boy. If that is the case I would rather out with it myself and send them packing, no sense in being held to ransom, it all comes out in the end anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl2z7V9UxV8

The comments are as you would expect, a lot of sugars who do not believe, but if you scroll down a few good comments.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:16 am

PaulineB wrote:Another story circulating is that Ma and or an agent obtained a child from some poor Russians who were paid a huge amount for silence (threatened too is being said).
Porgie does look Russian, has that look and quite an easy solution, could be transported at night and would explain the hooha and confusion of dates and dumb Willy saying 'we have only just met him'!!!!    Looking at the loving and joyful pics of Bill and Hilary Clinton with their first grandchild just emphasises how different it is with Porgie who appears to have been shunned by the RF.

Well, that does explain a lot.  Can see the Russian look  -  they do tend to have very pale skin and brown hair/eyes.  No wonder they bleach it.  Obviously looks like his bio parents, strong genes the Russians.  I did read that apparently ma has "gone Russian" again for this second surrogacy  -  not sure you get many blue eyed blonde Russians, in fact I have never, even seen one to be honest.

Not a fan of the Clintons, but those photos are lovely.  Besotted new parents doting over their newborn, so proud and happy of their newborn child, it shows in their body language and their faces, and the proud Clintons, positively beaming and so proud of their new grandchild. When you think of the photos of bill and cathy meddleton outside the Lindo Wing  -  absolutely nothing, wooden tops holding a baby they have never met.  Nothing about their body language or faces spoke of joy or pride  -  in fact all that lip licking, they were positively sweating it out and hoping not to put their hooves in it, which of course bill middleton did with that remark he made.  The christening was a hole in the corner affair as well, HM looked as though she wanted to be anywhere but there, with engagements before and after the christening, no diary cleared or anything.

Wonder how they thought they could keep it all contained forever.  Money talks, especially these days, and with internet, blogs etc. it was never going to remain a secret was it.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:13 pm

Found this on DM, it is a very mean article, would not surprised me if ordered to print it by ma to make waity look good. What it does highlight, in the photos of them both with post baby "bumps" is that Chelsea´s bump looks natural, and goes with the flow of her body, whereas wasty´s "bump" is lower and hard and she kept putting her hands to her crotch to make sure it was still in place - in fact in the vid taken on the day at one stay you can see her hike it up a bit. When holding the babies Chelsea held her bub close to her stomach and chest, whereas waity´s foam bump was so hard she could rest the baby on it. Chelsea looks washed out from the delivery, but oh so happy and ecstatic, besotted already with her little one, hubby attentive, loving and proud, already doting grandparents. Photos were full of happiness, joy and love. Move over to the waity side. No joy, happiness or love. Nervousness at presenting the fake heir to the world, lick lipping which always indicates lies and deceit, and the now famous words "we have only just met him" from the alleged father willy boy.

DM should be ashamed of themselves, this really is a spiteful, nasty and mean article, they could stoop no lower. Do they not realise how transparent they are. Things must be desperate if they have to savage another new mother to try and make waity look good. Have not bought DM for a while and do not intend to ever again. They are turning into a nasty rag that I do not wish to waste my money on.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2775058/Blowout-blue-dress-baby-check-Chelsea-Clinton-channels-Kate-Middleton-s-post-birth-outfit-emerges-hospital-baby-Charlotte.html#ixzz3EuYUHbyo
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:44 pm

Yes a very mean article and everyone saw it as that. No matter what people thought of the Clintons it was the most beautiful and joyful photo and everyone agreed. It just shouted the difference between Waity the Windsors and the Clintons with poor old Porgie shut away as everyone fearful of the DNA snatchers. The article had Ma's ghastly talons all over it. She thinks her 'order' of blue eyed female twins will have the world oohing and aaahing and all will be well in Waity land. Unfortunately for Ma the world has sussed her and her machinations out in spades!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:23 pm

Just trawling google and came across this photo of the lazy couple outside the Lindo Wing with the new kid.

http://d32opxe1wdndeq.cloudfront.net/20/bd/i75349280._szw480h1280_.jpg

Enter Chelsea Clinton leaving hospital with her new baby

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/30/1412090197744_wps_1_Hillary_Clinton_partially.jpg

The difference is so amazing.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:55 pm

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:54 pm

Snaggle Bobcat wrote:Just trawling google and came across this photo of the lazy couple outside the Lindo Wing with the new kid.

http://d32opxe1wdndeq.cloudfront.net/20/bd/i75349280._szw480h1280_.jpg

Enter Chelsea Clinton leaving hospital with her new baby

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/30/1412090197744_wps_1_Hillary_Clinton_partially.jpg

The difference is so amazing.
Look at the outline of Waity's fake belly you can clearly see where the padding starts to make the fake pregnant stomach.How can anyone believe she was pregnant is unbelievable.The UK papers should be sued too for lying to the public and protecting the RF's lies.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:19 pm

Yes, they the UK paps should be sued, they are doing nothing but lie to us. Although to be fair to them, I think they would love to reveal the truth, that last Clinton/waity article, I think it was to show how a woman who has carried and delivered her child actually looks, unlike waity who looks fresh back from yet another vacation, Even the way waity stands there all goofy, it is all one big joke to her.  Bet fakie thinks the nanny is his mother.  As for willy boy, he looks as though he can´t stand the sight of the fake most of the time.  Not keen on the kid but I do feel sorry for him, ma should never have created this mess.

Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next