Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIVORCE? Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics?

+14
Rozel
PaulineB
Snow Kitten
One of the Peasants
Iamroyalty
Cloggy
Dallasite
Romilly
CrystalEve
Duquesa de Azúcar
Tess
Admin- Michelle
Indie
GingerBeau46
18 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

DIVORCE?  Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics? Empty DIVORCE? Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics?

Post by GingerBeau46 Tue May 20, 2014 3:00 pm

Any thoughts on another royal divorce. If the royals have any sense there will be, all waity has done is make the RF look a laughing stock, and the hole keeps getting dug deeper and deeper. What does anyone else think.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

DIVORCE?  Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics? Empty Re: DIVORCE? Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics?

Post by Indie Tue May 20, 2014 3:15 pm

I imagine down the road we will see all sorts of weird info surfacing about this pair. Everything about them is a complete lie. It would not be unreasonable to see a divorce in their future ONLY IF Willy, HM or PC wants it.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

DIVORCE?  Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics? Empty Re: DIVORCE? Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics?

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue May 20, 2014 5:04 pm

Well Chuck and Diana took their time. Then they bumped her off. I do not think they live together
I think Wimpo is either with Jecca or a nice lad
It is a question of when the RF will do something
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Wed May 21, 2014 6:17 am

Admin wrote:Well Chuck and Diana took their time. Then they bumped her off. I do not think they live together
I think Wimpo is either with Jecca or a nice lad
It is a question of when the RF will do something

I wonder if Jecca is Willy's version of Camilla? I'm just waiting for a book/panorama response and accusations of three in this marriage. Although in waity's case it will be four in the marriage. What a Face 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed May 21, 2014 9:48 am

The 4th being The Viper?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Wed May 21, 2014 7:03 pm

Indie wrote:The 4th being The Viper?

Oh yes, Indie...the viper's presence is definitely the 4th person in this marriage  Razz 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Fri May 23, 2014 3:46 pm

I know people say it is up to wimpo if a divorce occurs, but I feel that the royals must be fed up of being made a laughing stock world wide. It is not if she makes another clanger, it is when. We know it will happen, she has a proven record. If the the powers that be make the decision then it will be a divorce. The queen has been quoted as saying "there will be no divorce". Did she say that? She was also quoted as saying "it will end in tears". Sounds to me like she is expecting it to end in divorce. I would not bank on there being no divorce because the queen allegedly said "no divorce". They must be reaching breaking point after 3 years of that daft madam and the family from hell she dragged along for the ride.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Fri May 23, 2014 6:52 pm

GingerBeau46 wrote:I know people say it is up to wimpo if a divorce occurs, but I feel that the royals must be fed up of being made a laughing stock world wide.  It is not if she makes another clanger, it is when. We know it will happen, she has a proven record.  If the the powers that be make the decision then it will be a divorce.  The queen has been quoted as saying "there will be no divorce". Did she say that?  She was also quoted as saying "it will end in tears".  Sounds to me like she is expecting it to end in divorce.  I would not bank on there being no divorce because the queen allegedly said "no divorce".  They must be reaching breaking point after 3 years of that daft madam and the family from hell she dragged along for the ride.

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Fri May 23, 2014 6:58 pm

Who reported on the Queen saying that there was to be no more divorces? I reckon it's one of those media myths put forward by the medds (in their dreams).

As Iamroyalty so rightly says, the Queen was heard to say that it will all end in tears. She is correct. I'm in tears of laughter every time the Duchess of Lamebridge flashes/gurns /cocks up. Because this horror story could and should have been avoided....although forums like this wouldn't be thriving if it was so

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Fri May 23, 2014 7:10 pm

William the Angry ( I call him that) will probably involve himself with women and eventually the divorce will come . At the very least , a separation. An official one I mean, they don't look too close now.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sat May 24, 2014 11:21 am

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:William the Angry ( I call him that) will probably involve himself with women and eventually the divorce will come . At the very least , a separation. An official one I mean, they don't look too close now.

I think he already has, DoS. Have you ever heard of Jecca Craig?  lol! 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Sat May 24, 2014 5:07 pm

I know who she is Tess......Jecca Craig is a very intelligent woman.
In fact, she was the very one I was hoping William married.
I find her a woman of substance .

My husband whom is a portrait painter said, "she is a perfect subject for a painting of a Queen Consort".
He said this after the notorious painting of KM and I showed him photos of Jecca Craig.

He also said subjects that are not "beautiful" by our media/world standards are more impressive on a canvas than your regular top model person. Therefore, according to him, Jecca Craig fits the bill of an excellent subject to be painted as a woman of importance and for centuries after we are all gone her portrait would be admired.

He said Jecca had the port, the elegance of what royalty is deemed to be .
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sat May 24, 2014 5:12 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote: I know who she is Tess......Jecca Craig is a very intelligent woman.
In fact, she was the very one I was hoping William married.
I find her a woman of substance .

My husband whom is a portrait painter said, "she is a perfect subject for a painting of a Queen Consort".
He said this after the notorious painting of KM and I showed him photos of Jecca Craig.

He also said subjects that are not "beautiful" by our media/world standards are more impressive on a canvas than your regular top model person. Therefore, according to him, Jecca Craig fits the bill of an excellent subject to be painted as a woman of importance and for centuries after we are all gone her portrait would be admired.

He said Jecca had the port, the elegance of what royalty is deemed to be .

ITA with you husbands assessment DoS. Tell him that he has a brilliant insight  Like a Star @ heaven 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Sat May 24, 2014 5:15 pm

I will Tess. Thank you. cheers 
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sat May 24, 2014 9:13 pm

A Royal Bris! A Royal Bar Mitzvah! Hanukkah at Buckingham Palace, why not throw in a royal divorce too, but watch out because the 'Shmiddletons', have a few tricks up their sleeves! If Willie and Waity split and get a quickie divorce, Waity Katie has ensured that other members of the serpent brood (family) know all the little nasty secrets she has on the royals. Paedophilia and rampant homosexuality and the likes, even worse and that's sickening enough for sure. So the conniving, scheming harlot has to safeguard her life by informing her nearest and dearest, it's kinda like a life insurance policy really, just in case something nasty should befall her. They have always used blackmail to keep their odious power. The old adage birds of a feather flock together is so true. If you fly with the crows you get shot with the crows. This is how the mafia operate they kill each other at the drop of a hat, either you are in the firm or you are not! affraid 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun May 25, 2014 7:49 pm

It was interesting to read in the excellent Buzzfeed article that a divorce could be a possibility. I think that is the first time I have seen that except on forums and in low grade mags.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Sun May 25, 2014 10:26 pm

http://www.buzzfeed.com/societygossipgirl/royal-rumors-a-windsors-create-perfect-firestorm-pw16

Wow! This article is questioning Kate's mental state in relationship to her wanton exhibitionism, doubts fitness for the role (again her refusal to take the Queen's advice), even brings up the possibility of divorce (where there's smoke, there's fire, right?)..is this the beginning of the end for Waity??

Last edited by Dallasite on Sun May 25, 2014 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelling)

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun May 25, 2014 11:02 pm

How can this wanton exhibitionist ever be Queen Consort? No one in their right mind would be caught out again and again and again and why no slip either?! QE probably found the pic on her breakfast table in the same way Fergie's toe sucking one was. The whole world is laughing at the RF again due to this idiotic woman's behaviour.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Mon May 26, 2014 10:11 am

Romilly wrote:How can this wanton exhibitionist ever be Queen Consort?   No one in their right mind would be caught out again and again and again and why no slip either?!   QE probably found the pic on her breakfast table in the same way Fergie's toe sucking one was.   The whole world is laughing at the RF again due to this idiotic woman's behaviour.

Various people have quoted HM as saying "no divorce". But if we recall she also said "it will all end in tears". Never say never is my motto. Given the choice, waity and her odious family laughing them off the planet and ridiculing them at every turn, or a divorce, I think the rf have no choice, waity has to go. In fact I think the popularity of the rf would go up if they did the decent thing and got shot of that family, every last one of them. Maybe bill middleton could go with them too, he is of no use to man nor beast, let alone the people of Britain.

Who could ever look at waity without thinking that the world has seen every part of her body, including her most intimate parts. Do I feel sorry for her? Not one bit. It has happened too many times to be a mistake.

I honestly think the British public in general would be ecstatic to see the back of waity and her guttersnipe family, probably get the buntings out and have street parties - and would not be buying their goods from a certain overpriced tat company on the internet - can´t think what it is called now, I know it is supposedly in Berkshire - tee hee.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon May 26, 2014 10:26 am

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Mon May 26, 2014 11:33 am

CrystalEve wrote:A Royal Bris! A Royal Bar Mitzvah! Hanukkah at Buckingham Palace, why not throw in a royal divorce too, but watch out because the 'Shmiddletons', have a few tricks up their sleeves! If Willie and Waity split and get a quickie divorce, Waity Katie has ensured that other members of the serpent brood (family) know all the little nasty secrets she has on the royals. Paedophilia and rampant homosexuality and the likes, even worse and that's sickening enough for sure. So the conniving, scheming harlot has to safeguard her life by informing her nearest and dearest, it's kinda like a life insurance policy really, just in case something nasty should befall her. They have always used blackmail to keep their odious power. The old adage birds of a feather flock together is so true. If you fly with the crows you get shot with the crows. This is how the mafia operate they kill each other at the drop of a hat, either you are in the firm or you are not! affraid 

Good post CrystalEve. The rf are very good at cleaning up after themselves, I would not be too cocky if I were them.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Mon May 26, 2014 11:34 am

That little "D" word does seem to be making an appearance now. Twice I have read it in two days. Are the rf putting feelers out we ask ourselves. I do hope so.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloggy Mon May 26, 2014 11:38 am

The Times cover is a 1995 here we go again...................sad
I think it is a repeat and it is more than heading that way
If she has another fake baby, we are stuck with her
If no spare fake pregnacy, then it will be over
What allows her to stay, picture flashing , one after another ?
Do the Middletrash have something on them ?

Cloggy
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon May 26, 2014 2:15 pm

I'm sure Ma was a past master at clucking sympathetically at willy and getting him to reveal everything questionable about the RF.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next