Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIVORCE? Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics?

+14
Rozel
PaulineB
Snow Kitten
One of the Peasants
Iamroyalty
Cloggy
Dallasite
Romilly
CrystalEve
Duquesa de Azúcar
Tess
Admin- Michelle
Indie
GingerBeau46
18 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

DIVORCE?  Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics? - Page 3 Empty Re: DIVORCE? Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics?

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Fri May 30, 2014 4:43 pm

Admin wrote:David Icke and Greg Hallet do most of the basic stuff. I will see what links I have and post

flower  Thank you!
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

DIVORCE?  Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics? - Page 3 Empty Re: DIVORCE? Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics?

Post by Snow Kitten Sat May 31, 2014 9:55 pm

Just posted this in the happy couple press thread, but as it begs the question of divorce thought it might be a good idea to post here as well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2644414/He-wobbled-Kate-Now-Wills-wobbling-choice-thatll-define-life.html#commentsSent

Comments very scathing. Wonder if Richard Kay wrote this deliberately to see how the comments would rate. Unless the astroturfers were called in there was barely a good word to say about either of them.

So, is this the beginning of the end we ask ourselves. I am finding very difficult to believe that the royals will keep putting up with this. The old slapper is not going to change, first step is wanting to, and as she appears to think everything she does is right then why would she want to. It seems to me that the papalce have major problems here, and quite how they are going to tackle it I have no idea.

I see the flasher is looking for new fireplaces for Anmer Hall. How to take a beautiful house and trash it. How the hell do they keep getting away with it, surely someone should have put their foot down by now.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat May 31, 2014 10:08 pm

Why on earth do they need new fireplaces, the originals must still be there? I live in a Victorian house with the most beautiful original fireplaces which I would never replace.

You are right to ask 'is this the beginning of the end'? I asked that after bumgate was all over the television news and Richard the Royal Reporter and Kay Burley could barely contain their mirth. Kay Burley then suggested that Kate be given a six pack of granny knickers!! There couldn't be a more unsuitable Queen Consort if one tried!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

DIVORCE?  Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics? - Page 3 Empty Will the Lambridges add to the score of divorces in the RF.

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 10:44 pm

I've used this quote before now but its worth using it again
"If you cannot trap the bird cut down the tree in which it nests".

I'm sure Kate has no real idea of the forces ranged against her and her family.
She is either very very foolish or very stupid and arrogant. Probably all three.
More fool her and them.

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat May 31, 2014 11:15 pm

I think they got it wrong on every account. They planned, schemed and stalked but missed the main point which was that Waity was so totally unsuited and too incompetent for the role.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

DIVORCE?  Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics? - Page 3 Empty Will the Lambridges add to the score of divorces in the RF.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:11 pm

The only course of action IMO, that makes sense, the only one that is logical is for William to renounce his rights for himself
and George, announce his separation from Wasty and they both go their own ways, as I think they have already done privately.
This way the RF might stand a chance of keeping the surrogacy quiet.

Everyone will know of course, as many already know, and moree all the time, but officially it can be hushed up now and come out
at a later date.

Personally I think this is why Richard Kay gave up his column and handed over to Sebastian S. so that Richard can spearhead the DM's
response when it all heads south. Possibly quite soon.

William can then retire to a private life. I don't think he can cope with everything a public life involves. Diana thought that Harry would
make a better King, and I think the public is agreeing with her more and more. Wise lady.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:16 pm

mosaic wrote:The only course of action IMO, that makes sense, the only one that is logical is for William to renounce his rights for himself
and George, announce his separation from Wasty and they both go their own ways, as I think they have already done privately.
This way the RF might stand a chance of keeping the surrogacy quiet.

Everyone will know of course, as many already know, and moree all the time, but officially it can be hushed up now and come out
at a later date.

Personally I think this is why Richard Kay gave up his column and handed over to Sebastian S. so that Richard can spearhead  the DM's
response when it all heads south.  Possibly quite soon.

William can then retire to a private life.  I don't think he can cope with everything a public life involves.  
Diana thought that Harry would male a better King, and I think the public is agreeing with her more and
I think the public is agreeing with her more and more.  Wise lady.

Mosaic, I think Harry will make a better King too. He has a charisma that is all natural.
One cannot buy or learn that gift!
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:46 pm

Romilly wrote:Why on earth do they need new fireplaces, the originals must still be there?  I live in a Victorian house with the most beautiful original fireplaces which I would never replace.

You are right to ask 'is this the beginning of the end'?  I asked that after bumgate was all over the television news and Richard the Royal Reporter and Kay Burley could barely contain their mirth.   Kay Burley then suggested that Kate be given a six pack of granny knickers!!   There couldn't be a more unsuitable Queen Consort if one tried!

My blood boiled when I read these useless duo will trash the original antique fireplaces.
What the heck?!?! Doesn't he, always surrounded by the history of those places, know better?
I adore old houses, castles, mansions and they should not be gutted. It should be illegal!

Now I'm going to pop a vein in my head ! and the fireplaces are not even mine.
There is a Spanish saying that says: Dios le da barba al que no tiene quijada
"God gives a beard to he that has no chin "
The rough and fastest meaning is --- What a waste !

Or something like ....God gives a hat to those with no head
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:50 am

Amner Hall is a listed building so if you take somehting out does it not have to be replaced with something simliar - if so what is the point in taking out the fireplaces or anything else unless damaged beyond repair, which I doubt these are?

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:18 pm

There is no point. The Stalking Slutter Cathy Crotchbridge just wants to muck up a grand home with her tasteless crap. It will be so tacky when she finishes it to the point that it will have to be redone in time.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:50 pm

Indie wrote:There is no point. The Stalking Slutter Cathy Crotchbridge just wants to muck up a grand home with her tasteless crap. It will be so tacky when she finishes it to the point that it will have to be redone in time.

but it is a listed building so how is she alowed to get away with this? Oh apologies, I forgot - she is a member of the RF and they can do whatever they want and hang the consequences unlike us lesser (?) mortals who have to obey the laws/rules etc

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:45 pm

Hopefully Waity and Willy will be long gone by then, just a distant unpleasant memory both of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:22 pm

Do hope so Mosaic, along with a very large percentage of the country!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:55 am

This monarchy has been there before Waity no way will the behind forces let her ruin them for many years.Wonder if they are planning ways as we speak to get rid of her and the Midds scary stuff but it happens.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:49 am

Plans are being made as we speak.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:20 am

Indie wrote:Plans are being made as we speak.

I do so hope you are right Indie - it would ironic really if the RF did "get rid" of waity - she wants to be like Diana so.....be careful what you ask for I say

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:47 pm

I think careful flying and if I was Ma, dont join her.An opportunity to big
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:55 pm

They will mastermind a way. Up to all the tricks that lot. Look at Fergie´s mother, decapitated in a ahem "random" car accident. Maybe that is why waity seems to be more at Doom Manor than anywhere else. Be careful waity, when they want to get you it won´t matter where you are, they will not be thwarted.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:43 am

Perhaps we should have a separate thread for all the alleged recent Royal murders (although they are mentioned individually) eg Diana, her bodyguard Barry Mannikee, Kanga, Susan Barrantes, Jacintha just to mention a few.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:31 pm

^Great idea PB

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:12 pm

I agree.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:31 pm

Here is something interesting to note. When Cathy Lamebridge goes to a secret charity visit wearing an old club dress, I get the impression
Chuckwagon really isn't letting her outside with the black Amex, anymore,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2662598/Duchess-Cambridge-shows-compassion-revealed-privately-visits-childrens-hospice-earlier-month.html

way to go Lamebridge

https://2img.net/h/i150.photobucket.com/albums/s102/meluvpirates/Kate%20Middleton/Favorite/Inappropriate/tumblr_lxx2eldysx1r4jvz6o1_400.jpg
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:50 am

^ Maybe he saw what a waste of money she is she's being rewarded with expensive things a woman who brings nothing to the table.I think the last straw was the Daily Mail article that stated how much Waity wasted over a million pounds a year on clothes makeup hair that's what started it people were disgusted.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:20 pm

Great find OOTP, brilliant detective work. Blimey that frock must be years old - could tell us a few tales if it could talk - ha ha.

Most of her recent outfits have been recycled. That awful navy/white job trawled out for Bletchley Park was from 2011. Mind you, had to laugh, it looked more naval than army, got that wrong as well didn´t she. Same blue sued shoes she wore for windygate last November whilst wearing that short navy outfit. Not a log of money coming forth for the clothing budget.

Hmmm, very interesting indeed. More going on behind closed doors than we realise?
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:58 pm

She looked terrible in that blue ensemble - like a skeleton with an old curtain thrown over it.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next