Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIVORCE? Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics?

+14
Rozel
PaulineB
Snow Kitten
One of the Peasants
Iamroyalty
Cloggy
Dallasite
Romilly
CrystalEve
Duquesa de Azúcar
Tess
Admin- Michelle
Indie
GingerBeau46
18 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

DIVORCE?  Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics? - Page 6 Empty Re: DIVORCE? Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics?

Post by GermanY Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:06 pm

Why doesn't that witch fossil just let them divorce.Waito is not Diana and the press is just about to burst because they want to tell it all about her and her gross faimly.HM is not an authority of great jugdement if Wimpo wants out he should be allowed and stop all the lies.Waito won't be missed!!Come on Wimpo get some balls already or at least buy some!!

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

DIVORCE?  Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics? - Page 6 Empty Re: DIVORCE? Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics?

Post by Indie Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:14 pm

He will have to buy them because he sure doesn't have them.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:24 am

I wonder if the DM are preparing us for something?  It has been suggested in the past that they have a strange way of operating - rather than come out and tell it as it is they send messages in a roundabout way - seems odd to me that they suddenly bring these scandals up
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2816519/The-night-Diana-told-Redhead-s-trouble-confronted-Fergie-s-toe-sucking-lover-begin-spectacular-series-Palace-scandals-legendary-royal-writer-RICHARD-KAY-looks-back.html

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:02 pm

Could well be, how much longer can the RF put up with this fiasco which has already made them a global laughing stock.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:43 pm

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:28 pm

How long until they are told to hold hands and skip around like last year.Wimpo looked disgusted holding 'her' hand pretending they are 'so in luve'.lol

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:49 pm

The Clench Jaw hated The Faker.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:17 pm

When I trawl through Google looking for various pics, it really is frightening as to how much the lazy duo have aged since about 3 months into the first "pregnancy".  Gossip was starting about a surrogacy, the HG etc. and maybe the rows started, the fear of being found out (obviously thought they were invincible and could get away with anything?).  It has got even worse since the second surrogacy was announced.

I think all the stress, the negative press, the rf not liking the medds, the medds on their back for titles, wimpo realising he made a very bad move, has had this aging effect. Stress is the worst thing for you physically and emotionally.  I think the backlash and the plebs starting to realise maybe the first pregnancy was a fake was a huge shock.  Ma probably thought it would confirm that she delivered fakie  -  in fact it has done the exact opposite. Even me, who has never thought she was preggers, when I look back on google, it is so darned obvious, in every way, that she was never pregnant.  As for the bump disappearing in the carriage at Trooping the Colour, the whole ruddy world must have wondered what was wrong.

I do wonder how all this will end up.  I can´t see how the rf can continue with being made a laughing stock, it appears to be a weekly event at the moment  -  start Monday and think oh God, what this week, she rarely fails to live down to her low standards.  Seriously, second in line to the British throne and they have a Spanish nanny, an Italian cook and now an American pr man.  I have nothing against any nationality, but for goodness sake, we are talking and the alleged second in line to the throne here. As for fakie, how can nanny steep him in British history, culture and etc., all she knows is her own Spanish history and culture, their ways and customs, which are nothing like the Brits.  Their whole mentality is different, and she has a major influence on fakie, being the one with him most of the time.  Just as well he is fakie and does not need to know all about Britain.

They cause so much ridicule, they have brought the royals to a new low, and I think this second surrogacy is a step too far, for everyone, as well as  highlighted that fakie porgie was delivered to a surorgate.  HM should just let them get on with it and get a divorce, I see no future for the pair of them together. She is away with the fairies, the medds cause more trouble than any other family of a married in ""royal". It is quite obvious willy boy can´t stand being in waity´s company. Divorce and be done with it.  Can´t see a second "Diana Divorce" uproar  -  most of the Brits will be having street parties to wave waity and her dreadful goodbye and good riddance.  HM will be doing her citizens an enormous favour by demanding that they divorce.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:23 pm

Excellent post Snag Bob!

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:47 pm

Thanks Indie. Been on my hols, brain all refreshed Very Happy

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:05 am

Twitter from RFM
Reports that Kate was at Amner while William stayed in London November
A costly millions of pounds (from taxpayers) with that charade of a fake marriage!!

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:33 am

Probably slipping in to shops after hours to spend more money too

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:19 pm

Doubt she was at Anmer Hall - more like Dingley Dell. Either that or ma was with her at Anmer Hall, we all know she can´t operate without ma pulling her strings.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:48 pm

This is funny.

http://www.gloucestercitizen.co.uk/Tree-planted-Duchess-Cornwall-honour-Prince/story-25782083-detail/story.html

Another omen of what's to come for the Glooms might as well start signing the divorce papers Wimpo.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:12 pm

Well well, I found that too. Is this an omen we ask ourselves, it did make me laugh so much. Everything about these turn turns to ashes. The Curse of the Dooms and no mistake.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:26 pm

^When their engagement was announced there were riots in London even the car Waito drove to church was the same car some pople threw bricks at..Also one of the carriage horse ran off- horses sense when someone is very bad.When Wimpo was trying to leave with Waito the car wouldn't start and also the wedding ring didn't want to enter Waitos' finger.All the signs were there not to marry but look who we are talking about Wimpo he's useless.Waito and her family have such a bad presence about them.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:21 pm

^Commonly known as the "curse of the lamebridges" - never fails does it. Those two give out really bad karma, to be avoided at all costs.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:05 pm

Perhaps the oft-mentioned "Kate Effect" will mean something very different in near future?

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:57 pm

^ Ha ha - I think it does already. If I were waity I would not even want that Blue Curse ring anywhere in the house, let alone flash it on my hand. That ring really does seem as though it has a huge curse on it. Conveniently drop it in Thames and let it lie there, hidden forever.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:59 pm

Agree, I would not want it either. She should have picked something from Boodles
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:30 pm

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:34 pm

OMG history repeating like this, is frankly unbelievable. The looks they give each other , reminds me of his parents in Korea.
Maybe the WHY for this marriage, so he can shag Carole ?? stranger things have happened
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:25 am

I think a divorce is coming that's why the viper now is more in the middle of their fake marriage.Maybe Jecca has given the ok signal to Wimpo and wants to start something with him more openly the only way is to get rid of the Waito the nutter.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:47 am

Like most marriages that there is a plan, a reason, a deal ( marry me and you will be royal and rich, in turn kids and show up to events ) So after 3 - 4 years, it is over. Most couples that live together before marriage the stats on it not surviving are high
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next