Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIVORCE? Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics?

+14
Rozel
PaulineB
Snow Kitten
One of the Peasants
Iamroyalty
Cloggy
Dallasite
Romilly
CrystalEve
Duquesa de Azúcar
Tess
Admin- Michelle
Indie
GingerBeau46
18 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

DIVORCE?  Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics? - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVORCE? Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics?

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 2:31 pm

Thanks for posting,Val.....willy has not being able to hide his disgust with her for the last few years....looks like all the signs of pretence have gone  affraid affraid 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

DIVORCE?  Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics? - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVORCE? Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics?

Post by Iamroyalty Mon May 26, 2014 2:44 pm

If it is true ER said "No divorce", she may have meant that if they don't get on too well that's tough and they wiill have to work out a way of living together or apart but putting on a show for public appearances. However I am sure she never envisaged just what disasters waity was about to foist on to the RF with her flashing and lack of work ethic etc etc - they should have known she was unsuitable as there are many incidences of her behaviour that demonstrate this. IMO it may well be that, given waity is making the RF a laughing stock and worse, divorce will be seen as the lesser of 2 evils by ER and the rest of the RF

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Mon May 26, 2014 3:03 pm

Agree Iamroyalty. A divorce would be the lesser of two evils, in fact a welcome relief for everyone. Nobody sets out with divorce in mind, and divorce used to be such a scandal. The world has moved on, it happens, frequently. Hardly makes you a lesser person. I do not think divorce should be treated lightly by anyone, but compared with continuing to make the rf a laughing stock, and ultimately bringing them down, the yes, a divorce is well in order as far as I am concerned.

"Cloggy", Princess Diana had an heir and a spare, they still killed her off. Would also depend maybe on whether another fake "pregnancy" and what the DNA mix is I suppose. Who knows with that family. I was reading, on here, it might have been one of your posts, that it possibly took about 2 years of planning for the demise of Diana to come to pass. Sprog not a year old yet, although he could be very shortly if 4 June birth date information is correct  What a Face  Judging by the size of him and how "advanced" he appeared to be for his age in Australia and New Zealand that would not surprise me one bit.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 3:25 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:If it is true ER said "No divorce", she may have meant that if they don't get on too well that's tough and they wiill have to work out a way of living together or apart but putting on a show for public appearances.  However I am sure she never envisaged just what disasters waity was about to foist on to the  RF with her flashing and lack of work ethic etc etc - they should have known she was unsuitable as there are many incidences of her behaviour that demonstrate this.  IMO it may well be that, given waity is making the RF a laughing stock and worse, divorce will be seen as the lesser of 2 evils by ER and the rest of the RF  

Maybe that's why she thinks that she's untouchable. IF HM stipulated no divorce, she must think that she can get away with murder. How willy has looked recently, I don't think HM will allow this waste of space to continue.pity she didn't order a divorce before G was born

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Mon May 26, 2014 5:59 pm

My opinions:
1) The job is too big for KM. I've always said this.
2) William is not making the job easier. Dealing with him in private must be a severe toothache.
3) I'm not yet convinced Prince Charles said what the "mainstream" media says he said.
Why? because I'm quite well read in politics and the word "Hitler" in regards to President Putin, has
been used too many times by the likes of Hillary Clinton and others that have an interest in putting out that word/name for their agendas.

It is quite probable this is slander against PC. I'm not yet convinced he said it.
I need proof. Solid proof.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 6:51 pm

Dallasite wrote:http://www.buzzfeed.com/societygossipgirl/royal-rumors-a-windsors-create-perfect-firestorm-pw16

Wow! This article is questioning Kate's mental state in relationship to her wanton exhibitionism, doubts fitness for the role (again her refusal to take the Queen's advice), even brings up the possibility of divorce (where there's smoke, there's fire, right?)..is this the beginning of the end for Waity??

After all, someone who continually flashes their private parts in public (flashers) are arrested and subject to mental health orders....why should this 'serial flasher' be any different? Very Happy 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 6:55 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:My opinions:
2) William is not making the job easier. Dealing with him in private must be a severe toothache.
3) I'm not yet convinced Prince Charles said what the "mainstream" media says he said.
Why? because I'm quite well read in politics and the word "Hitler" in regards to President Putin, has
been used too many times by the likes of Hillary Clinton and others that have an interest in putting out that word/name for their agendas.

It is quite probable this is slander against PC. I'm not yet convinced he said it.

DoS, it was Rebecca English who 'supposedly' overheard PC comment to a museum volunteer.... and we know who she has aligned herself with (or who she once was aligned with) Rolling Eyes 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Mon May 26, 2014 7:10 pm

Tess wrote:

DoS, it was Rebecca English who 'supposedly' overheard PC comment to a museum volunteer.... and we know who she has aligned herself with (or who she once was aligned with) Rolling Eyes 

cheers Tess you are correct.
And besides, only an extremely uneducated person or more likely a person with an agenda would compare President Putin with Hitler.

First, Hitler and WW2 murdered millions of people .
What of the 40 million Russians who died during that war?
How many died in the forced starvation in the Ukraine? 14 ? 15 million?
Ravaging of India during World War II, between 3 and 5 million people died in the Bengal famine of 1943.
How many Sinti & Roma were killed?
How many homosexuals, mentally ill were killed?
How many P.O.W. of Polish, Russian, Americans, were killed?
And on and on it went the murdering rampage....
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 7:14 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:
Tess wrote:

cheers Only an extremely uneducated person or more likely a person with an agenda would compare President Putin with Hitler.

First, Hitler and WW2 murdered millions of people .
What of the 40 million Russians who died during that war?
How many died in the forced starvation in the Ukraine? 14 ? 15 million?
Ravaging of India during World War II, between 3 and 5 million people died in the Bengal famine of 1943.
How many Sinti & Roma were killed?
How many homosexuals, mentally ill were killed?
How many P.O.W. of Polish, Russian, Americans, were killed?
And on and on it went the murdering rampage....

I really hope that that comment was not attributable to PC! However, He has become more controversial as he gets older. I just hope that Rebecca English is wrong and not mischief making...after all, we seriously do not want wee willy prat head and the serial flasher on the throne!!!!

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Mon May 26, 2014 7:19 pm

Tess, I for one do not believe that Rebecca English.

I seriously doubt PC said what he's being accused of saying.
It's not a matter of "defending" him it's a matter of truth.
And she better prove her allegation, because so far, I'm not buying it.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 7:32 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:Tess, I for one do not believe that Rebecca English.

I seriously doubt PC said what he's being accused of saying.
It's not a matter of "defending" him it's a matter of truth.
And she better prove her allegation, because so far, I'm not buying it.

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon May 26, 2014 7:55 pm

I wonder about it as Putin and Windsors are business tarts together
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 8:04 pm

Admin wrote:I wonder about it as Putin and Windsors are business tarts together

Rebecca English causing problems?? Backhanded by Carol(e) as PC is sussing their not so lovely daughter out?

DoS hope you appreciate this?  lol! 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon May 26, 2014 8:07 pm

ma aka Carol could be a woman scorned as Chuck has not taken her up
on her brothel talents
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Wed May 28, 2014 3:12 am

As much as I hope, I am not so sure a divorce will happen anytime soon.  You guys are right about this not being just a "two of us" marriage, the ghost of Diana, is ever present so I believe...
1.  The Palace will try a bit longer to get her whipped into shape or at least force some hem weights in those hems. I think it will be in their best interest to be seen giving her absolutely every opportunity, while ticking of enough time to make that wedding seem like less of a waste of money during the age of austerity.
2.  Bill has put the palace in a terrible position.  Tax payers spent millions on a cold, passionless wedding, to let it end before 5 years in my opinion seems like a nonstarter as even BP cannot get away with that kind of tax dollar waste.  
3.  Bill is a father, if people see him visiting the same heartache on his son that was visited on him so soon, whatever the public heaps on Cathy will be heaped on Bill at least double.
4.  Once Bill is single, he will be too old to hit the bars, but if he does then he will give the public confirmation of something that will doom him of ever making another good match, even JC might not be willing to seal the deal.  If images of him falling out of bars in his middle to late 30s start to hit the press as George is at home, his mum shunned by the palace, those deadbeat dad headlines Chuck got for going to the opera when Bill got whacked with a golf club will look like valentines when the press get done with Bill.  
5.  Even, with all the as* and fried egg baring of Cathy, the photos of Bill "not" being a gentleman to Cathy will come back to haunt him.  His looks well and truly gone, all that will be showing is his petulant behavior and on someone his age and with his privilege will make for some moldy tea leaves reading his future, indeed.  She can fall back on the "I loved the big dope" shtick and having spent all her youth on him, unfortunately many a woman will relate and will count for something when the press start setting up the arena for this boxing match.
6.  If George, who I believe looks a lot like Mike M., grows up in the public, every time the public and Bill sees him, there will be the reminder of Cathy and co. and the way she was treated, no matter how much she earned it.  
Society still frowns upon treating mums bad and the Windsors do not exactly have parents/spouses of the year awards lying around all over the place.  
In short, the second Mug married Smug, the web entrapping these two and the palace was already spun by the time the doors of the Abbey opened and her scousebrows emerged.  The palace is going to have to be careful about how they treat her no matter what kind of disgrace she heaps on them, because the way they treated his mum. People are still alive to remember.  Bill has always been kind of d-bag, ditching her so he could go peruse greener pastures, the fact that he never seemed to find any, says more about him that it ever will about her, "you're a prince and you can't find a pretty, smart, non-Klingon, WTF Bill."  Bill will be the one left with the fortune, the title and the big freaking palace, however, money doesn't keep you warm, the title will be at best copper at worst like lead for any future takers and the palace will only be if the public says it is, and there is no guarantee, just ask David Cameron about guarantees.  He was educated at Eton too, but sometimes the Teflon wears off and you have to fight man to man and without the flunkies, 2015 is his year. Bill and how he handles himself on his Armageddon will decide the rest of his life that he ruined in 2007 when he decide to go back to the Klingon.
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed May 28, 2014 7:09 am

Kate's odious family appear to have been pushed back under their stones for now. Ma would like nothing more than to be seen with Georgie Porgie. There is no way would they agree to Kate divorcing Willy, they worked and schemed far too hard and long for this marriage and only succeeded because willy was vulnerable and too dense to see what what was really going on. He is now suffering the consequences with the RF being turned in to a laughing stock around the world. The divorce instructions will have to come from the RF and they need to instigate it quickly before the Middletons cause the fall of the Monarchy. It is rumoured that the RF have files of damaging info about the Middletons and are past masters at making people keep quiet - in more ways than one.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed May 28, 2014 5:46 pm

OOTP - perhaps they could both "step aside " to make way for Harry then willy and RF would not be seen as treating her badly but it would serve the purpose of getting rid of her without the comlications you have rightly described. Let's face it, willy says he wants to live a normal life and is almost as bad as waity - he may not flash the way she does (heaven forbid, my eyesight couln't take it) but is as lazy, smug, arrogant, petulant as she is - any more adjectives I'm missing?

Perhaps if the RF realised just how many more people are turing against waity they would be more likely to act and order a divorce. Although some tink noting will hjappen while ER is still alive IMO if it is left until she is gone the lazies will be one step nearer the throne, Prince and Princess of Wales (oh how waity must long for that title), and harder to dislodge

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Wed May 28, 2014 6:44 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:OOTP - perhaps they could both "step aside " to make way for Harry then willy and RF would not be seen as treating her badly but it would serve the purpose of getting rid of her without the comlications you have rightly described.  Let's face it,  willy says he wants to live a normal life and is almost as bad as waity - he may not flash the way she does (heaven forbid, my eyesight  couln't take it) but is as lazy, smug, arrogant, petulant as she is - any more adjectives I'm missing?

Perhaps if the RF realised just how many more people are turing against waity they would be more likely to act and order a divorce.  Although some tink noting will hjappen while ER is still alive IMO if it is left until she is gone the lazies will be one step nearer the throne, Prince and Princess of Wales (oh how waity must long for that title), and harder to dislodge

This is why, I wish QEII had just put her foot down and said, have fun as a mistress but that is the end of the road. Now there is a kid, the longer she stays the harder it will be, although, the earlier it is the more angry people will be over tax dollar waste, Idiot Bill has created a horrible double edged sword, at least in my opinion. Ugh, there is no really good, easy way out of this now that George is out of the oven.
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Wed May 28, 2014 9:49 pm

I think this was less love match & more business arrangement; both went in with eyes wide open (WK allegedly told Cressida that the brothers cheat). Perhaps PW expected the Middletons to stay in the background, discreetly offering the warm familial respite but instead,  & almost immediately, they're in the media with their own pap & go to sources in the papers to push their agendas (although they've been noticeably quiet of late).

I agree: wouldn't Pippa & Uncle Gary be a little too close genetically?

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed May 28, 2014 9:56 pm

I think more and more it must be a business arrangement. Yes the boys cheat and Mahiki, Whisky Mist, Funky Buddha would confirm, anything with a pulse they shag
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu May 29, 2014 6:06 pm

Tess wrote:
Admin wrote:I wonder about it as Putin and Windsors are business tarts together

Rebecca English causing problems?? Backhanded by Carol(e) as PC is sussing their not so lovely daughter out?

DoS hope you appreciate this?  lol! 

Tess, highly appreciate it. sunny 
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu May 29, 2014 6:26 pm

Admin...please post any article /video links that you have come across that speaks of the Windsors and Putin in business together.

Thank you! study I would like to read/see them.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu May 29, 2014 7:50 pm

David Icke and Greg Hallet do most of the basic stuff. I will see what links I have and post
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu May 29, 2014 9:39 pm

If they shag anything with a pulse then they probably have STDs. Nasty. Ugh.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu May 29, 2014 10:14 pm

It is well know that in the clubs, there are/were neither straight nor gay, more if it is breathing
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next