Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIVORCE? Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics?

+14
Rozel
PaulineB
Snow Kitten
One of the Peasants
Iamroyalty
Cloggy
Dallasite
Romilly
CrystalEve
Duquesa de Azúcar
Tess
Admin- Michelle
Indie
GingerBeau46
18 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

DIVORCE?  Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics? - Page 4 Empty Re: DIVORCE? Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics?

Post by One of the Peasants Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:43 am

GermanY wrote:^ Maybe he saw what a waste of money she is she's being rewarded with expensive things a woman who brings nothing to the table.I think the last straw was the Daily Mail article that stated how much Waity wasted over a million pounds a year on clothes makeup hair that's what started it people were disgusted.

A Million pounds on what though  Question  I don't think there is a million pounds worth of clothes in John Lewis, Top Shop or Max Mara for her to buy. The hair is pricey, but that is tantamount to buying a pair of Calvin Klein jeans, the material is cheap it is the label you are buying, and add to the fact she doesn't seem to be going to Richard Wards anymore. She needs to invest in some facials. I spend about $75 American on Face cleanser and moisturizer from Aveda, my one splurge, I like good skin and for than little investment, I have good skin for a 44 year old. What in the world is she spending her money on. She looks like death warmed over with the weight loss and the clothes do not help her. They look like cheap frocks.  What a Face 
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

DIVORCE?  Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics? - Page 4 Empty Re: DIVORCE? Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics?

Post by One of the Peasants Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:51 am

Rozel wrote:Great find OOTP, brilliant detective work.  Blimey that frock must be years old  -  could tell us a few tales if it could talk - ha ha.

Most of her recent outfits have been recycled. That awful navy/white job trawled out for Bletchley Park was from 2011.  Mind you, had to laugh, it looked more naval than army, got that wrong as well didn´t she.  Same blue sued shoes she wore for windygate last November whilst wearing that short navy outfit.  Not a log of money coming forth for the clothing budget.

Hmmm, very interesting indeed.  More going on behind closed doors than we realise?

The fact that she kept her club clothes to me says she has not evolved into a wife. Maybe she is still hoping for a night out at Bouji's???

That blue and white Alexander McQueen *coughing up hairballs* I hate referring to that label with her in it, was terrible. As someone on Royal Dish mentioned take a look,
This first wear, look at where it falls just above her knees.
http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/kate-middleton-alexander-mcqueen-pre-fall-london-riots-visit__oPt.jpg
and just a few days ago, oh egads

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/kate-middleton-bletchley-park-visit-ap(2)__oPt.jpg
now it covers her knees,

and a side by side from 2011 to 2014, her face, the boney ankles, she had some color to her face. Something has gone really bad for her. IMO

http://katemiddletonstyle.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/mcqueen-2011-2014.jpg
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:57 pm

Yes, something has gone terribly wrong for the grinning slutter scrag end. IN THE AGE OF THE INTERNET, WE ALL KNOW YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SECRET!!!!! LAB BABY/BABY BROTHER AND ALL. OWN IT BITCH.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:56 am

^What they have done to George Middleton punishment is too good for them.They have messed a human being up so badly because of their selfisness.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:56 pm

PW should offload her as soon as possible and it is probably only his own stubbornness that stops hIm doing that. If he doesn't, along with her horrendous family it will without a shadow of doubt be his downfall, along with the rest of her obnoxious family

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

DIVORCE?  Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics? - Page 4 Empty DIVORCE WILL THE Lamebridges add anoother divorce to the RF

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:55 pm

Willy brought her into the RF when he couldn't have failed to know what she was like
amd how she would behave. Everyone now has the answer and she's not going to chang
She is as unsuitable now as she was then..
I've always believed his only choice is to step down and remove himself and George from
ling the succession. I think it will happen later this year. It has to, otherwise those circling
them now will publish the facts now, and its not only the media.

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:38 pm

^ Very true mosaic he should do that.I don't know why the RF is taking this long to act or they are waiting for the right time or QE is in the way of progress but something has to happen.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

DIVORCE?  Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics? - Page 4 Empty DIVORCE WILL THE Lamebridges add anoother divorce to the RF

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:13 pm

Can't see what else be can do removing himself and George. Not what Madam and Ma would want of course but they all only
have Ma and her manipulating ways to blame. I think it will have to be this year, for instance after September 18 and after
Parliament resumes. I think that means October. We'll see. They won't want it to emerge in the middle of the UK Election.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:55 pm

Short of admitting and confirming the whole fraudulent situation there would not appear to be any other options open.  If they remain married waity will still have a financially sound lifestyle, but of course will have to put up with the philandering of willy boy, consistently, his moods, the way he looks at her as though he can´t stand her.  If that is the case doubt there will be a second surrogacy, but if there is it will not pose a problem.  Of course bang goes ma´s kudos of being a granny to a future king, but then from the moment of conception he never was a future king, wrong bio mix and birth mother.  A monumental fraud from start to finish.  The only one I feel sorry for is fakie porgie.  Imagine finding out that you were created to save waity´s a$$.  Poor kid, nothing was every going to save her a$$ anyway, she had already gone too far.

Last edited by Snow Kitten on Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:05 pm

mosaic I say give it 1 to 2 more years the firecrackers will go off definitely.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:25 pm

GermanY wrote:mosaic I say give it 1 to 2 more years the firecrackers will go off definitely.

Don't think I can wait that long

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:28 pm

Me neither. Nothing like it. Already HM and the RF seem to be doing their utmost to avoid being seen with Willy and Waity.
Add their desire to be seen to be any contact or official recognition of George and I certainly don't see it going on for one or
two years. William and Kate can either do this nicely or they can drag their feet and wait for the whole thing to be torn
apart. When the public and the world fully understand the part they've played, plus the Middletons and why and then Jacintha,
poor tragic Jacintha and why.....I think Waity and Willy will be glad to go, and soon. They can't survive as they are.
This is unmistakeably treason, and fraud..

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:08 pm

@mosaic This is unmistakeably treason, and fraud..

Oh yes mosaic, treason and fraud at the highest level, trying to pass a fake off as an heir to the British throne. False birth certificate, false passport, where does it end. Digging a deeper hole all the time, be sinking in it soon. The knowledge is now out there world wide. How those two have the front to show their faces in public is beyond understanding.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:17 pm

When you are a narcissist that is not an issue.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:02 am

All the wrongdoers of whatever brand seem to have this odd form of self-confidence that thy can't or won't be found out.I
I'll never forget the smug nonchalance of MM as he walked Kate down the aisle, and at functions ever since then.
Let us hope that some journalists find the courage to begin throwing the relevant clues out there for others to read and
act on. Hopefully things are known about many of them including the RF but still they remain protected.
And yet articles have been written giving chapter and verse and names, including on this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:20 am

They think because they are members of the RF they are untouchable - that might have been the case years ago especialy when you go back to the Abdication as the press (Beaverbrook) agreed not to print a lot of what was being printed in Europe and USA & South America - now with the internet it is quite a different kettle of fish, as we say in the UK - and a kettle of rotten fish that stinks to high heaven

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:24 am

^^^^ @Mosiac et al - talking of Jacintha - does anyone here think it is time letters were written to the coroner to asking when the inquest is going to be held?

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:11 am

Great idea Iamroyalty. Something needs to be done, dragging on now, coming up two years in December, a long time to keep that poor family in limbo. Of course we know the outcome, all will be whitewashed and a suicide verdict. If they think we will believe that then they are all out of their tiny little minds.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:41 pm

With so much coming out about the Westminster and Royal paedophiles it is a very dangerous time for more lies and deception. We should be writing letters demanding explanations of Jacintha's death and the fraudulent heir.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:33 pm

I think the RF is done for . I don't mean they will be out physically, but in terms of prestige , the entire thing fell apart with the official entrance of KM and her circus stunts.
And I'm not even mentioning her entourage ( the Midds).

Think about it...wherever this woman KM makes an appearance all the males must  think:
"Oh yes , we all saw the future Queen Consort's bare buttocks, boobs and we also saw her ..."
( fill in the blank).  What a Face 

Unless Harry becomes King or William divorces and  gets a new decent and proper wife that can fill the Queen Consort role correctly, it's all over and it will stay all over .
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:05 pm

Duquesa, you are absolutely right and it is only a matter of time. The only hope is for willy to step down, George too and let Harry take over. The Mids have done untold and irrepareable damage to the RF. if it is done quickly it could work in the wake of willy constantly saying he wants a normal life. Normal to him means different to us but it is the only possible solution to this major unprecedended fraud.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:44 am

Remember ladies I know it's frustration but it must take some time.This is huge and the PG scandal will last for years. So I think the RF are trying to sceretly work everything out how to exit quietly what to do or how to get rid of the Glooms before the kid turns at least three.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:10 pm

Anniecross wrote:Duquesa, you are absolutely right and it is only a matter of time.  The only hope is for willy to step down, George too and let Harry take over.  The Mids have done untold and irrepareable damage to the RF.  if it is done quickly it could work in the wake of willy constantly saying he wants a normal life.  Normal to him means different to us but it is the only possible solution to this major unprecedended fraud.

Normal to willy means lots of money, titles, perks etc and no work

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:59 pm

Had to laugh at this, nothing else you can do. Not a campon fan, and we all know she does not like waity, but this is too silly for words. It starts with this para, really, who writes these things?

We have been talking for a long time now about just how absolutely crazy Camilla Parker-Bowles is. Once Camilla realized that Queen Elizabeth had absolutely no intention of honoring Prince Charles’ birthright by making him the next King of England Camilla began spinning completely out of control. She was known for throwing back glasses of gin and flying off the handle even before but now things are incredibly worse. Kate Middleton has spent the last few years trying to navigate around all of Camilla’s nonsense but always seems to end up smack in the middle of it.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/camilla-parker-bowles-kate-middleton-divorce-prince-charles-killed-princess-diana/
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:34 pm

="Duquesa de Azúcar"Unless Harry becomes King or William divorces and  gets a new decent and proper wife that can fill the Queen Consort role correctly, it's all over and it will stay all over .
Does the RF realize that?? They are still going along with the fraud.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next