Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both

+18
Aethelflaed
Anniecross
CrystalEve
PaulineB
Snow Kitten
Cloggy
Dallasite
One of the Peasants
Spitfire
Anne-Elliot
Duquesa de Azúcar
Indie
Iamroyalty
Romilly
Admin- Michelle
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
Tess
22 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both  - Page 5 Empty Re: RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:40 pm

Tess, the silencing goes beyond the discussing certain subjects that pertain to the Middleton clan.
I was banned and it had absolutely nothing to do with the RF or Middleton bunch.

Yooper Pooper has made the forum a place where people have to walk on egg shells and one must follow her ideas/opinions or be vanished to the Pooper Tower.

Of course, the Pooper Tower has endless big opened windows , called the internet and she cannot stop me nor anyone from speaking up.

Yooper Pooper  thinks she has the power of control of peoples' dissent Poor Yooper Pooper. Not even the governments of the world have that power against the internet with its blogs, forums, official sites....ect
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both  - Page 5 Empty Re: RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both

Post by Tess Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:51 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:Tess, the silencing goes beyond the discussing certain subjects that pertain to the Middleton clan.
I was banned and it had absolutely nothing to do with the RF or Middleton bunch.

Yooper Pooper has made the forum a place where people have to walk on egg shells and one must follow her ideas/opinions or be vanished to the Pooper Tower.

Of course, the Pooper Tower has endless big opened windows , called the internet and she cannot stop me nor anyone from speaking up.

Yooper Pooper  thinks she has the power of control of peoples' dissent Poor Yooper Pooper. Not even the governments of the world have that power against the internet with its blogs, forums, official sites....ect

Sounds awful DoS, certainly not a place where I would like to post

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:36 pm

Tess, that is the same sentiment people  have.
No wonder they are leaving or simply not posting any longer. flower

Btw...How do you like my brand new avatar of Grand Duchess María Teresa  ?
She was in her early 20's in that photo.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:55 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:Tess, that is the same sentiment people  have.

Btw...How do you  like my brand new avatar of Grand Duchess María Teresa  ?

If I feel that way..wonder what the actual signed up members think?

Btw...love your avatar...the lady is gorgeous  Very Happy 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Tess wrote:
Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:Tess, that is the same sentiment people  have.

Btw...How do you  like my brand new avatar of Grand Duchess María Teresa  ?

If I feel that way..wonder what the actual signed up members think?

Btw...love your avatar...the lady is gorgeous  Very Happy 

She is a very classy woman. I love that light blue dress !
This is the entire photo of her:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/fa1a9befa21181b1259fe98b81d5e127/tumblr_mk1epcIfmd1rehkngo1_500.jpg

Yes! I agree. I hope the other members tell me what they think.

You know Tess, my husband helped me with the avatar uploading because as you very well know
I'm not savvy with computers and all that it entails. That's no secret.
Anyway...he said about my avatar and I quote:
"An elegant woman and natural pose at the same time . Excellent royal subjects to paint are people, like Diana, the Queen, Harry and this Duchess. I must say William and KM lack the elegance. And in KM the lack of elegance is painfully sharpened."

Interesting comment from a portrait painter, wouldn't you say?
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:24 am

Tess wrote:
Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:Maybe,  Yooper Pooper wants  to take over the world and silence the opinions of others.
Good luck with that Pooper in the age of the internet!  study 

I have often wondered (especially recently) whether Yoop poop is actually ma or fester.
The way good posters have been silenced and banned and the coven have been allowed to take over the site....this would never have happened in the old RF days
Naah yooper is just a bitter old woman who's own sons can't seem to stand her either.I knew when it was announced she was going to mod it was bad news.I really don't know if it was akashia who gave her permission but having her as mod has really turned the forum really terrible just a bad feel to it.From the dumb you can't say this or that to now there are certain words you can't even say.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:25 am

Yet Yooper Poops let the paid trolls and their very obvious (instant response) lies through - hmmmm!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:33 am

Duquesa your husband is very perceptive and I have seen some of his paintings on the website which are quite stunning. The avatar gorgeous and very classy too.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:47 am

Duquesa - "And in KM the lack of elegance is painfully sharpened." - all I can say is "Ouch" !!! Your husband is very perceptive and talented too - especially his paintings of glass!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:01 pm

Thank you PaulineB for all you said  flower 

Iamroyalty I thought the same thing when he said that about KM affraid 
Thank you. The glass paintings seem difficult to me too but he says: "it's just paint". flower 
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:53 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar - your husband is too modest !!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:03 pm

Yooper keeps threating the people even when they go off topic a bit with one more time and you are banned.They really should remove her from being a mod she is clearly abusing it big time.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:12 pm

Yet PaulaB and some of the paid trolls still posting their nasty comments!?

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Talk about abuse of power.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:53 pm

GermanY wrote:
Tess wrote:
Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:Maybe,  Yooper Pooper wants  to take over the world and silence the opinions of others.
Good luck with that Pooper in the age of the internet!  study 

I have often wondered (especially recently) whether Yoop poop is actually ma or fester.
The way good posters have been silenced and banned and the coven have been allowed to take over the site....this would never have happened in the old RF days
Naah yooper is just a bitter old woman who's own sons can't seem to stand her either.I knew when it was announced she was going to mod it was bad news.I really don't know if it was akashia who gave her permission but having her as mod has really turned the forum really terrible just  a bad feel to it.From the dumb you can't say this or that to now there are certain words you can't even say.

GermanY---Was she the one that was always talking about  that she was in and out of some type of mental institution ? Or that was not her? scratch 
That one that said that, about herself didn't seem confrontational...
Honestly, I saw that "yooper" name but we never crossed any words until she became a mod.
And LOL the words we cross were not too many . I was soon vanished..POOF by POOP LOL
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:26 am

Pooper scooper, that all she has ............to scoop up the crap
She ruined a decent forum
Lets the paid trolls run amok
No chance of letting any ideas or gossip out they do not like.
It is a joke and very clear what is happening there
I applied last year to join in Feb 2013 and still nothing and waiting for membership to this day. What is it ? the freemasons ? CIA ? background checking ??
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:57 pm

GermanY wrote:Yooper keeps threating the people even when they go off topic a bit with one more time and you are banned.They really should remove her from being a mod she is clearly abusing it big time.

Well, I suppose it was my fault in a way. I suggested that if the mods, Akasha and Alexandrine, were having a hard time with all the paid whingers and liars that they should appoint a few more mods. What I did not know at the time was that there was no administrator there, so new mods cannot be created, they just have to be swapped over. I never thought they'd end up with Yooper-with-a-badge though.

Neutral 
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:59 pm

They are trying to silence the truth, particularly about the surrogacy. They are on a hiding to nothing as more blogs start up saying what the whole world knows ie George can never be King and that Cathy Crotchbridge can never be Queen Consort! The paid trolls and aka Mids on this other site are making themselves and their lies look utterly ridiculous.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:55 pm

Admin wrote:Pooper scooper, that all she has ............to scoop up the crap
I applied last year to join in Feb 2013 and still nothing and waiting for membership to this day. What is it ? the freemasons ? CIA ? background checking ??

Hmmm, all a bit dodgy. Doubt the CIA would be interested, Freemasons, possibly, but if they had anything to do with it then it would not be so obvious, all a bit amateur and transparent isn´t it. Reckon they do background checking, so someone on there is probably a qualified background checker, or works for one. Interesting. My brother in law is in that line of business, amazing what they can dig up about people, contacts everywhere.

Very laughable. If you want to get them crawling out of the wood work mention the kid, his deep brown eyes, his parentage or the surrogacy. Jeepers, they come out running like rats up a drainpipe, spewing a load of rubbish that makes no sense and not worth the paper it is written on. Works every time.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:43 pm

Agree, no one professional or we would not know

It screams desperate hackers. Nothing makes them start screaming is writings or musings on who is George. Hope he is having a nice birthday today
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:40 pm

Yup, one today, time does fly by doesn´t it. Be nice to know exactly where he was born, US maybe, Canada, South America somewhere, who knows, time of day, confirmation of date and time of birth, etc. Of course, if he was not born on the date and time given to us, then all the astrologers have got his forecasts wrong as well haven´t they, and also makes his birth sign different too - gemini instead of cancer. Weird to think so much of his life is hidden and secret.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:12 pm

Admin wrote:Agree, no one professional or we would not know

It screams desperate hackers. Nothing makes them start screaming is writings or musings on who is George. Hope he is having a nice birthday today

Yes - Many Happy Returns of the Day, Prince George

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:46 pm

Royal Lowness wrote:
GermanY wrote:Yooper keeps threating the people even when they go off topic a bit with one more time and you are banned.They really should remove her from being a mod she is clearly abusing it big time.

Well, I suppose it was my fault in a way. I suggested that if the mods, Akasha and Alexandrine, were having a hard time with all the paid whingers and liars that they should appoint a few more mods. What I did not know at the time was that there was no administrator there, so new mods cannot be created, they just have to be swapped over. I never thought they'd end up with Yooper-with-a-badge though.

Neutral 
What they should have done is if you are a middleton supporter you will not be welcomed as a member problem solved no fights.They are letting now everyone become a member.That yooper seems to only give a ban warning when the non middleton supporters defend themselves against the pro middletons she goes and warns them she imo has ruined the forum big time.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:15 pm

Admin wrote:Pooper scooper, that all she has ............to scoop up the crap

I agree with you 100%
That's okay, we are now here and have cheers  breathing space.
Thank you! flower
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:21 pm

As said before great to have you here Duquesa, your posts on other forums were always, well researched, accurate and funny too. Keep posting we missed you.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next