Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both

+18
Aethelflaed
Anniecross
CrystalEve
PaulineB
Snow Kitten
Cloggy
Dallasite
One of the Peasants
Spitfire
Anne-Elliot
Duquesa de Azúcar
Indie
Iamroyalty
Romilly
Admin- Michelle
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
Tess
22 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both  - Page 4 Empty Re: RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both

Post by Dallasite Thu May 29, 2014 11:20 pm

There seems to be a very ProKate consensus going on over there.
Regarding the most recent rear photos, several posts/comments argue that WK's 'going commando' was no big deal, perhaps everyone is overreacting, the majority of complainants are prudes, & that it's none of our business if she chooses to dress a little less formally than others. There's little to no disagreement.
The surrogacy thread is again closed/locked. The last few posts mention this site & how readers should come here (followed with a warning that posting about other sites is 'off topic' & a dead link to post about it on another thread).

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both  - Page 4 Empty Re: RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both

Post by Tess Fri May 30, 2014 5:51 am

They'll finally get their wish to turn it into yet another sugar/astroturfer site. Wonder if Yooper pooper likes her new name?

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri May 30, 2014 4:29 pm

The thing is there is little interest when a forum turns into nothing but a bowl full of large sugar lumps!  As for the astroturfers, agree plenty of them, and so obvious it makes you want to cringe.  As for posting 24/7, what a joke.  Obviously three people must use the same name and do 8 hour shifts, impossible otherwise, one person could never stay awake 24/7 on a daily basis.  Always very easy to see when there has been a shift change.

Gone pro kate?  No surprise, if they can´t stand out against a surrogacy they have to find something else to stand out against.  Maybe they want to try and get people to think she is the new Sister Theresa.  That won´t work, with all that disgusting flashing of body parts.  Plus, the whole world have seen the flasher photos, try telling the public they don´t exist, or that it is okay to flash when a supposed senior royal is carrying out a public engagement.  Pull the other leg, not going to happen. Is it too much to ask that she covers her bits and pieces for a few hours? Do we really want to see a full, explicit full frontal of her crotch? Do we really want to see her bare a$$? NO WAY. Still makes me want to vomit when I think of that crotch photo, and the only touching up done was when they shaded the area in. The fully monty is the real deal.

Most people like the truth, discussion of opinions, respecting the fact that we all do not have the same opinions but not ridiculing them and adding a load of emoticons at the end of a childish post. Friendly discussion is great, nastiness is not a requirement.

I think the off topic discussion came when the astroturfers got fed up with the surrogacy being mentioned on other threads, it did not suit their purposes.  They wanted it contained.

Must be boring for them now with nobody to argue with, they might have to resort to arguing between themselves.  Never mind, the old Weetabix will keep their strength up. Did Ian Botham used to do an advert saying he ate 3 for breakfast.  Makes me shudder, it must be a bit like eating tasteless hardened sawdust that sits like a brick in your stomach for the rest of the day. Still whatever rocks your socks (or stomach).
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Fri May 30, 2014 4:44 pm

You must had had it worse. Chewing it is ouchhh painful. albino 
I was luckier...she outright banned my posterior.

I laughed!
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri May 30, 2014 4:47 pm

One of the reasons surrogacy came up on other threads was because Yooper kept locking the thread and trying to silence the discussion

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Fri May 30, 2014 4:52 pm

Maybe, Yooper Pooper wants to take over the world and silence the opinions of others.
Good luck with that Pooper in the age of the internet!  study 
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Fri May 30, 2014 6:19 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:Maybe,  Yooper Pooper wants  to take over the world and silence the opinions of others.
Good luck with that Pooper in the age of the internet!  study 

I have often wondered (especially recently) whether Yoop poop is actually ma or fester. The way good posters have been silenced and banned and the coven have been allowed to take over the site....this would never have happened in the old RF days

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Fri May 30, 2014 6:20 pm

Old RGF days. Autocorrect

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Fri May 30, 2014 10:03 pm

The RGF was out of action at least three times last year which made me suspect that it had been hacked and taken over by the Mansons who wished to suppress any kind of democratic discussion. Uncle Fester made his millions in computer personnel, so he would be the obvious choice to go to for hackers, etc. They may think that they have been clever by hacking into and then controlling the RGF, but the actions of some of their Hoplites is less than subtle and has given the game away. Arrogance, bullying and a lack of intellect - par for the course with that charming mob!

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Fri May 30, 2014 11:53 pm

What did happen to Yooper,
The change is so obvious, back last November, there was a poster called Mooster who was having a really bad time and was mentally very fragile, Yooper, AnaBolena and myself wrote emails to Suicide Prevention Groups, hospitals, one called the police. It was very stressful but, Yooper was very helpful and very worried like AB and myself. What happened, was it just becoming a Mod?? Oh egads, I look ever so often to check out the tone of RG and it isn't good.
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sat May 31, 2014 6:19 am

One of the Peasants wrote:What did happen to Yooper,
The change is so obvious, back last November, there was a poster called Mooster who was having a really bad time and was mentally very fragile, Yooper, AnaBolena and myself wrote emails to Suicide Prevention Groups, hospitals, one called the police.  It was very stressful but, Yooper was very helpful and very worried like AB and myself.   What happened, was it just becoming a Mod??  Oh egads, I look ever so often to check out the tone of RG and it isn't good.  

I don't think becoming a mod would cause such a change OOTP... It's very strange and has put good posters off commenting, which as Spitfire says, is probably fait accomplis

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Sat May 31, 2014 10:52 am

Morning girls!

IMO, there has been a concerted effort over the past two years either to swing the RGF into a pro-KM/Manson forum or, if that couldn't be accomplished, to hack into it and take it over so only posters favourable to KM and her family would be allowed to comment.  There was a poster called The Kitchen Maid who was very aggressive to anyone who complained, however mildly, about you-who-know.  She challenged people in such an inquisitorial manner that I, and others, suspected that she was a solicitor acting on behalf of KM and her family.  At the same time, a Miss Kitty came onto the Forum - same initials, so hardly a coincidence! Was this an unsubtle way of telling the RGF it had been hacked by people close to the Mansons?  The same confrontational behaviour has also been shown by Snotkitty, Galatea and Anne Cros to name, but a few. A definite pattern of side-lining and being rude to posters who didn't toe the line has emerged over the past 18 months, especially since the surrogacy issue was first mentioned on the RGF.  Fortunately, there is another place where we can discuss such issues without having our collars felt!!  I wonder what happened to TCP and Serene Grace...

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat May 31, 2014 2:02 pm

Yes, some very rude and ignorant people were hauled out to support the cause.  Probably paid trolls, the venom that spewed from them.  Anything to defend the cause, pages and pages of rubbish posted  -  the eye subject was good, sooo easy to wind them up on that, them trying to say it is quite common for blue/green eyed parents, coming from a family of the same, to have a kid with the deepest dark brown eyes ever. Put in the equation that he looks like neither one of them, no similarities whatsoever, and the sit there churning out comments that he is so like his father/his mother/great aunt Victoria or whoever else they could dredge out of the cupboard.  Mention otherwise and you were knocked down flat with nastiness, venom and malice, with another three A4 pages telling you why he did look like someone who is not related to him anyway.  I think it put many good posters off in the end, most of us them disappeared because it was sooooo nasty.  They will have to fight amongst themselves now, that would be funny wouldn´t it.

Do you think they ever realised just how completely stupid they all sounded, they came across as compulsive liars with no brain cells, not even one between them, either that or their software kept throwing wobblies.  affraid
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Sat May 31, 2014 2:41 pm

Hello SK - lovely avatar from a cat who doesn't take any nonsense!!

I think that the Mansons are so sure of PW's support that they don't realise their actions to control the RGF are both stupid and transparent. They take no notice of any democratic discussion as free speech does not enter into their plan; they are only concerned with one-way,pro-KM topics and will stop, in every possible way, any poster who dares to go off-message. We have seen how paid trolls have dominated the DM comments board in any issues relating to KM. To go to such anti-democratic lengths raises, rather than answers, questions. What do they have to hide and why? They are not the brightest of intellects if they have to resort to these methods!!

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat May 31, 2014 3:39 pm

You know this is very telling. The fact that the Slime Bucket Middletons go to such lengths to protect the image of their very own Cathy Crotchbridge. This screams to me that they know their position is very weak. They are highly threatened by the truth sayers. In fact, I would bet that they are terrified. They know that we know the truth about all of their scheming, their lies and their FRAUD.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Sat May 31, 2014 5:06 pm

I hope that the Middletons' days in the sun are coming to an end. Their knickerless daughter has made a fool of PW and has made a laughing-stock of the RF. PW was warned many times about KM's lack of suitability for her future role, but, for reasons best known to him, went ahead and married her. The late and much lamented James Whitaker said that the RF saw KM as girlfriend, but not wife, material and those comments have been proved right. I would be very worried if I were a Middleton; quite simply, you don't mess around for too long with the RF and the sources at their disposal.

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat May 31, 2014 10:31 pm

Yes he married her for 'reasons better known to him' as you so rightly say. Got to be the worst decision of the century - what a fool. How we miss James Whittaker, a clever man with his finger on the pulse who said it as it was.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:16 am

Yes JW did. I, too, wish he were here to comment on all of this unbelievable mess caused by the heinous Middletons. What a book he could write.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:13 am

Indie wrote:Yes JW did. I, too, wish he were here to comment on all of this unbelievable mess caused by the heinous Middletons. What a book he could write.

ITA Indie. He wouldn't hold back any punches either.

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:21 am

Some of the other forum's posters are leaving in droves due to the Mids paid trolls and their spiteful nastiness. Finally some of the newspapers' columns have become aware of this and genuine posters with sometimes scathing remarks are actually getting through. It s being said that the DM had been reported to the PCC on a number of occasions for its selective comments printing!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:41 pm

^ Some of the other forum's posters are leaving in droves due to the Mids paid trolls and their spiteful nastiness.
Well they'd be welcome here as you were PaulineB - as you have no doubt found we are tolerant of each other's views even if they are different to ours

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:47 pm

Yes, a lovely forum to belong to, a nice feel like some other forums before the trolls took over. So glad you hopped over and joined us PaulineB and Snow Kitten, you are very welcome indeed.  flower 
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:58 pm

PaulineB wrote:Some of the other forum's posters are leaving in droves due to the Mids paid trolls and their spiteful nastiness.  Finally some of the newspapers' columns have become aware of this and genuine posters with sometimes scathing remarks are actually getting through.   It s being said that the DM had been reported to the PCC on a number of occasions for its selective comments printing!

That's great some truth is being filtered through, but I can imagine that some of the scathing remarks made by the posters won't be tolerated by the cabal for long. We will have to wait and see which way the wind turns the tide. At least on RRG the posters show respect and are tolerant of each others views. RG banning posters out of spite and censoring the truth is indictment of what's really going on behind the murky scenes on that forum. If that's the case that the DM had been reported to the PCC on a number of occasions for its selective comments printing, then surely the Royal Family's PR Machine is not so foolproof anymore?  Suspect 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:13 pm

And it's about time.  Very Happy 

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:47 pm

CrystalEve wrote:
PaulineB wrote:Some of the other forum's posters are leaving in droves due to the Mids paid trolls and their spiteful nastiness.  Finally some of the newspapers' columns have become aware of this and genuine posters with sometimes scathing remarks are actually getting through.   It s being said that the DM had been reported to the PCC on a number of occasions for its selective comments printing!

That's great some truth is being filtered through, but I can imagine that some of the scathing remarks made by the posters won't be tolerated by the cabal for long. We will have to wait and see which way the wind turns the tide. At least on RRG the posters show respect and are tolerant of each others views. RG banning posters out of spite and censoring the truth is indictment of what's really going on behind the murky scenes on that forum. If that's the case that the DM had been reported to the PCC on a number of occasions for its selective comments printing, then surely the Royal Family's PR Machine is not so foolproof anymore?  Suspect 

RGF is no longer the 'neutral' forum that it used to be...whether it was taken over by fester and his henchmen or not is up for discussion, but I know that the site is no longer suitable for posters unless they are Middleton paid 'tufers

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next