Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both

+18
Aethelflaed
Anniecross
CrystalEve
PaulineB
Snow Kitten
Cloggy
Dallasite
One of the Peasants
Spitfire
Anne-Elliot
Duquesa de Azúcar
Indie
Iamroyalty
Romilly
Admin- Michelle
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
Tess
22 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both  - Page 8 Empty Re: RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:25 pm

Indie wrote:Neither of his "parents" know any languages so why would they be interested in PG learning any? A pair of Dolts.

Hopefully so there will not be another dolt.
Two dolts is terrible, three dolts is worse.  lol! 
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both  - Page 8 Empty Re: RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both

Post by CrystalEve Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:59 pm

GermanY wrote:
Iamroyalty wrote:
starsailor wrote:The sugars are always annoying. Yes, especially Jane, Cate49, Rosella, Nighthawk and Pooper. The only moderator who seems to be OK is KF. She also knows a lot about the royals. The new member Pense also sounds annoying. She was the one who suggested that Fakey should get a database for her 'nice' clothing.

Maybe Pense is the one who was banned recently - Rosella I think - under another name?
sneeze was banned for no reason the dicktator over there Yooper is getting more vicious.

Snow Kitten-Crystaleve-Jane is annoying but the worst are the others who not only try to bash opinions they try to change peoples minds to satisfy themselves.

^Want others to give into their demands, completely insensitive to other people, well they must be a little coven of narcissists!  Rolling Eyes
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:01 am

No wonder old Ma looks shabbier than usual. The bill for the astroturfers and trolls must be astronomical. The ones on the DM and RG so transparent and obvious.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:24 am

I wonder if Ma's astroturfers buy into the pro-Middleton party line or are simply in it for the paycheck?

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:19 am

PaulineB wrote:Re the duo's 'staff', insiders say Waity is laughed at behind her back as she is clueless like her mother regarding how to treat staff. They say her behaviour just shouts her background of not being used to staff and apparently Ma tries to throw her weight around with her usual MO of 'barking' orders. They are not liked at all.
It's no wonder their staff is leaving and Wimpo doesn't correct his Viper mother it looks like he's afraid of her.Man what does she have on that guy that he married Waity prob pictures of him doing drugs or something bad.I hope their staff leaks info on those two they must know Chucky is not their son.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:34 am

There are many many stories going around about what happened at that den of iniquity Maison de Bang Bang. It was said locally to be a place where 'anything goes' including pimping and hard drugs. It was known that William visited and enjoyed the 'normal' lifestyle!!! You are right GermanY, knowing the Mids MO they almost certainly have some sort of 'evidence' as insurance. What a sordid and despicable lot William got tied up with, he fell right in to their determined, greedy trap.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:05 am

^ ITA but I am also sure the middies have been protected from investigations into their affairs by Inland Revenue and Customs and Excise so if they tried to play hardball with the RF these forces could be given the go-ahead to investigate them and "allowed" to make sure it became public knowledge. Just as the media can be gagged or "persuaded" into silence they can also be encouraged to spill the beans and I for one am sure they would have no hesitation in holding back.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:29 pm

They must have videos of Willy doing something very depraved and sick.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:07 pm

Indeed they might, but try finding someone to release them publicly. If the medds think they can do that then they are officially insane.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:38 pm

The Midds think they can. They believe they are above reproach. And yes, Snow, they are insane.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:50 pm

GermanY wrote:
PaulineB wrote:Re the duo's 'staff', insiders say Waity is laughed at behind her back as she is clueless like her mother regarding how to treat staff.   They say her behaviour just shouts her background of not being used to staff and apparently Ma tries to throw her weight around with her usual MO of 'barking' orders.   They are not  liked at all.
It's no wonder their staff is leaving and Wimpo doesn't correct his Viper mother it looks like he's afraid of her.Man what does she have on that guy that he married Waity prob pictures of him doing drugs or something bad.I hope their staff leaks info on those two they must know Chucky is not their son.

It has been my observations that those ( not all of course) that are not used to certain wealth and certain power become very arrogant and stiff lipped ...as if that would make them look like they have always belonged. When in fact, it is those that have always had wealth , generation after generation, that are more down to earth than those that just obtained it. Obtained it, either through marriage or lottery.

Let me give a funny and perfect example of this. Start at 16:19 to 17:42
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M39Cg-KxXAo
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:02 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:^ ITA but I am also sure the middies have been protected from investigations into their affairs by Inland Revenue and Customs and Excise so if they tried to play hardball with the RF these forces could be given the go-ahead to investigate them and "allowed" to make sure it became public knowledge.  Just as the media can be gagged or "persuaded" into silence they can also be encouraged to spill the beans and I for one am sure they would have no hesitation in holding back.

Or threatened with losing their high paid job.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:06 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote: Just as the media can be gagged or "persuaded" into silence they can also be encouraged to spill the beans and I for one am sure they would have no hesitation in holding back.

Or threatened with losing their high paid job.[/quote]

^ DdeA - that's why I put "persuaded" in inverted commas!!  flower 

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:09 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:
Duquesa de Azúcar wrote: Just as the media can be gagged or "persuaded" into silence they can also be encouraged to spill the beans and I for one am sure they would have no hesitation in holding back.

Or threatened with losing their high paid job.

^ DdeA - that's why I put "persuaded" in inverted commas!!  flower [/quote]

And for some those "persuasions" end in death.
I'm thinking of reporters that had something on a government official or just on any government.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:04 pm

I just checked out what was going on over on RGF. The mods are squawking nonstop, correcting and castigating everyone. A bunch of old maid school marms. Can't stand it.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:19 pm

Re the Mids affairs being investigated, as mentioned on another thread, many have written to HMRC and demanded an investigation. The alleged drug running business of pa and Uncle G was complained about and the authorities told to lay off for now as Kate was Wiiliam'a girlfriend at the time. The day of reckoning must surely come.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:21 am

^They probably though hey she's just a girlfriend he'll get rid of her why even put the Midds dirty laundry out there.Without them realizing Wimpo would sneak an engagement through now look at the mess they've let by and created.
Indie wrote:I just checked out what was going on over on RGF. The mods are squawking nonstop, correcting and castigating everyone. A bunch of old maid school marms. Can't stand it.
It's ridiculous is that a forum or damn school. Rolling Eyes

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:46 am

Anniecross wrote:Re the Mids affairs being investigated, as mentioned on another thread, many have written to HMRC and demanded an investigation.   The alleged drug running business of pa and Uncle G was complained about and the authorities told  to lay off for now as Kate was Wiiliam'a  girlfriend at the time.  The day of reckoning must surely come.

That would be one huge thing for the RF to hold over the middies - if waity was kicked out they would already be reeling/humiliated from that so to have all their business affairs investigated as well would IMO be something they would certainly do everything to prevent.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:54 am

^ Agree Iamroyalty, but this is the medds we are talking about here. Ma seems to be in a blind panic come rage about most things at the moment. People like that can´t see past that kind of red rage. All she can see is her golden meal ticket disappearing into the sunset right now. As someone else has said on this forum, desperate people do desperate things, and not necessarily with a clear mind, the rage just blinds them to everything. Desperate people also make huge mistakes, they eventually trip themselves up.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:19 am

^ Soon I hope, very soon

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:13 pm

The Low Class Slapper/Viper will do it again. Another BIG MISTAKE is on the way.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:37 pm

^ GOOD maybe this one will be her downfall

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:44 pm

We are all very hopeful.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:37 am

^^ Knock on wood yes.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:03 pm

The astroturfers are out in full in the DM - same old worn out one liners and thousands of support arrows by pressing buttons to generate this. Most people with just one grey brain cell can see through Ma's desperation.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next