Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waity general chat

+14
zozoi
Snaggle Bobcat
CarryingOn
Duquesa de Azúcar
Iamroyalty
Rozel
GingerBeau46
Tess
CrystalEve
Indie
PaulineB
Spitfire
Anne-Elliot
Snow Kitten
18 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Waity general chat - Page 5 Empty Re: Waity general chat

Post by GermanY Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:43 pm

^Maybe they are soo afraid because she's now some part of the RF because of Wimpo and they don't want to offend the snake.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:45 pm

Everybody can't be afraid of the old snake. Lay her out.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:31 pm

Another US mag leak from ma no dobut

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/kate-middleton-fears-a-spy-in-the-palace-44397

In the meantime, she recently fled to her parents’ place in Bucklebury, England. “Kate and William have vowed to do everything in their power to protect George,” the insider tells Life & Style. “They will not rest until they find the spy.”

Well, shall we write a letter and tell them? Waity has fled home to ma, the spy who leaks all their info, including the info for that article. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:32 am

^ Yes - great idea

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:54 pm

You have to laugh don´t you, you couldn´t make it up, that is how ridiculous it all is.  Ma lying through her back teeth  -  assuming she still has some she must be grinding those tombstones so much.  Bet the old cigarette and wine consumption has gone up.  Quick thought, waity smokes doesn´t she, as does willy boy although he likes nobody to know. Can just imagine ma and waity, a cauldron each, stirring away with a cigarette in one hand, wine glass to the ready and full to the brim.  "Hubble bubble, toil and trouble" what can we fool the plebs with next, they are so gullible they believe it all  -  cackle cackle and another puff on the old cigarette.  Can just picture it can´t you.  If fakie porgie there then possible he is already a passive smoker, poor kid.  Dyed blonde hair, unknown origin and passive smoking, not the best of starts is it.  Wonder if they realise he can find out his DNA himself when he is older, see if it matches with theirs, just a thought.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:43 pm

Like adopted children Porgie will be naturally curious about his origins.
I actually feel rather sorry for him as the DNA snatchers will be everywhere and will be trying all ways of obtaining it, grabbing hair, taking glasses/cups he has drunk out of etc etc. Ma would have never considered the damage she was inflicting on an unborn child when she hatched her desperate plan to keep Waity in the Royal Family. Being around all of those smokers isn't going to do him any good at all as Snaggle B says.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:10 pm

Yes, Romilly, such a shame for that kid. Not keen on the look of him, too fat and thuggish looking for me, and such a bruiser, but he did not deserve to suffer because of ma´s machinations. Somewhere, somewhere, some time will get his DNA, that is guaranteed. And what about him, wondering who he looks like and where has he come from. And all to save waity´s a$$ because she exposed herself in France. And when you think, we have seen even worse since then. Buttgate was disgusting, but the worst one was crotchgate, that was just too much. Compared to that Nudigate was not quite so bad, although bad enough. What annoyed me about that was lying about not being able to attend the paralympics, getting read for overseas trip etc., and there they were on flipping holiday. Outrageous.

Yup, feel sorry for that kid, and the passive smoking plus dyed hair. Be the contact lenses soon, green or blue, whatever takes their fancy I suppose.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:19 am

As often mentioned all over the place Porgie is going to have a difficult life. It has already begun with him virtually a prisoner with the scary looking nanny. The vile exposé pics of Kate are there for posterity and some 'well meaning' friend will show him them for sure. His bio mix was allegedly desperately cobbled together as damage control without even considering who he would look like and what his life of lies would be. Unattractive and brutish looking though he is I feel sorry for him.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:03 pm

Yes, I also feel sorry for fakie porgie. Never taken to him, always too thuggish looking for me, and that bruiser look. And the died hair and what appears to be a real temper and he does nothing for me. But that does not mean I do not feel sorry for him, he did not ask to be created and born via surrogate. He will ask many questions when he gets older, and if he doesn´t get answers he can go and look for himself. I think he is going to be one mixed-up fakie. Especially all this hiding away etc. Ma should have given a ot more thought to what she was creating and what it would involve for fakie.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:06 am

Yes, fakie porgie, the one innocent in this whole dirty mess.  I do blame HM to an extent, as soon as she realisedf waity was not pregnant she should have dealt with it, there and then, and avoided so much scandal.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:09 pm

There's an old expression: when you snooze, you lose. And HM is losing big time with this ungodly mess.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:18 am

I did like the bib diamond necklace 'she' wore.But of course had to hide it with 'her' fake hair.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by zozoi Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:00 am

Have a look at main picture on DM today. Look at KM's throat. I mean it's obvious that's why the big fake hair swept forward to hide it. Sometimes in photos her neck is photoshopped though and appears smooth. But a couple now have slipped through.

zozoi
Countess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:27 pm

Her adam's apple is huge. She should pull a Bruce Jenner and shave it down.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:45 pm

It's gross just like the rest of her

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:39 pm

Big old man adam's apple, big old man hands, big old disgusting looking man feet. Mr. Potato Head man head with a truck load of fake hair.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:39 am

Yuk, yuk, yuk and yuk again affraid

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by zozoi Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:31 pm

Most photos taken of KM are from her left side and few from the right. There appears to be a scar in photos taken from the right (her right side). Apparently there is an operation to shave the adams apple down. Here is a photo, its a long link. But there are others that show something similar.
http://www.google.fr/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.luuux.com%2F0000C8D6EF9826F0682F71C5D70EEA22%2Foriginal%2Fkate-middleton-in-auto.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.luuux.com%2Fviz%2Fkate-middleton-underwear&h=534&w=617&tbnid=9BRnjmNRenyLtM%3A&zoom=1&docid=r1sRMsq-mU_smM&ei=SKZjVKnbFNDlaPjlgpgH&tbm=isch&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=1864&page=2&start=16&ndsp=20&ved=0CG0QrQMwFw

zozoi
Countess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:54 pm

See what you mean zozoi - maybe that is another reason she likes that messy long hair, to take away attention from her neck and nobody can see where "she" has had her adams apple shaved away. I think she is what they call an intersexual

http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersexuality

Would explain a lot of things, including her infertility and not being able to have a pregnancy.

I think more and more of us are having our eyes widened, and about time too. Too many sheeple around before.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by zozoi Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:36 am

I agree it could be that - intersexualtiy. This er, tendance - seems to run in the royal family - Wallace Simpson was supposed to be intersexual. However there are some odd things about KM: the ring finger longer than the index cannot be hidden it means the person was exposed to testosterone in utero, ie the baby was a boy; if you look at what is called the clavicle - where the two collar bones meet, its very wide like a man, a woman tends to have a very narrow gap; her very narrow straight hips that give her such an ungainly way of moving. To me its when she moves that I really see a transexual (I should say I know someone who is transexual and I see similarities). If you take a look at her at the royal variety show of last week she wore a dress that revealed her back, again her back looked odd - shoulder blades too wide set, just didn't look feminine. Just some thoughts.

zozoi
Countess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:43 am

She has the most ungainly manly walk and in addition to the above is very hairy.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:59 am

'Her' body is like an upside down triangle weird for sure.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:39 pm

These pics are flying round the Internet now. Shows them for the trashy people they are reported to be!

http://www.puretrend.com/article/kate-pippa-middleton-17-photos-de-la-honte-que-les-soeurs-voudraient-oublier_a99137/1

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by zozoi Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:42 pm

There is a good photo there of KM and her sister. The sister in a pink and white dress, KM in black and white. Check out the difference between the gap in the collar bone on pippa and then look at KM. Pippa's is the normal size for a woman whereas KM is too large. It's a tiny detail but it cannot be faked.

zozoi
Countess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:05 pm

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down