Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waity general chat

+14
zozoi
Snaggle Bobcat
CarryingOn
Duquesa de Azúcar
Iamroyalty
Rozel
GingerBeau46
Tess
CrystalEve
Indie
PaulineB
Spitfire
Anne-Elliot
Snow Kitten
18 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Waity general chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Waity general chat

Post by Indie Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:56 am

It won't be a happy situation. The Crotchbridge doesn't like other women.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:58 pm

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:38 pm

Indie wrote:It won't be a happy situation. The Crotchbridge doesn't like other women.
She can't stand competition wouldn't surprise me one bit if she even tried to harm Harry's wife.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:24 pm

Some "deightful" photos of waity. These would keep the vampires away affraid 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1373036/Kate-Middleton-bullied-30k-girls-school-skinny-meek.html
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:07 pm

Look at the old picture a flasher in back then.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:20 pm

Oh yes, a flasher alright, seems to be inbred doesn´t it.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:53 am

Must be an inbred thing this flashing. She did it whilst "pregnant", do you remember. Wore a short white spotted frock, very full skirt, to a wedding and the wind blew it right up her backside. She was laughing away, thought it was quite funny. I sometimes wonder if she is "all there", most women would be horrified to have one mishap like that, let along umpteen. She seems to think it is wonderful when it happens and her scrawny bits are plastered on headlines around the world. Obviously comes from a very odd family.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:34 pm

Odd is putting it a bit mildly. Sicko perverted freaks is more like it.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:44 pm

Rozel wrote:Oh yes, a flasher alright, seems to be inbred doesn´t it.

Inbred, maniacs alright, have a read of this lot!

Do you want to know which queen has the unique distinction of being the only known royal kleptomaniac? Or which empress kept her dirty underwear under lock and key? Or which czar, upon discovering his wife's infidelity, had her lover decapitated and the head, pickled in a jar, placed at her bedside?

http://www.amazon.com/Royal-Babylon-Alarming-History-European/dp/0767907558
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:20 pm

Seems as though waity and fakie porgie spend a fair bit of time at doom manor. Been seen out, says she was down there whilst the dooms were making themselves look foolish at Wimbledon.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/485582/Prince-Harry-Prince-George-looks-like-Winston-Churchill

Odd that she goes down there when the dooms senior are up in London for tennis. Very odd. I reckon she spends a lot of her time down there, which is another reason I am so anti all these new kitchens, she probably never even uses them.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:53 pm

Strange waity didn't make it to this wedding - or maybe she wasn't asked??!! The comment that it was a shame she couldn't make it sounds like she was asked but...???
http://www.smartredirect.de/ad/clickGate.php?u=Fo6Pr2As&m=1&p=0oAj48ggLw&s=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Ffemail%2Farticle-2674480%2FSEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Duchess-Cambridges-love-makes-altar.html%23ixzz367TqveUI

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:58 pm

Oh dear, she don't look good - if you are eating/drinking I suggest you swallow first before you look at this one

http://www.smartredirect.de/ad/clickGate.php?u=Fo6Pr2As&m=1&p=0oAj48ggLw&s=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FDeWDyck.jpg

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:47 pm

I think the only time she looks "smiley" is when there is a photographer around  -  the ones taken when she is unaware she always looks grim.

Just had a look at the link Iamroyalty re wedding of previous boyfriend.  Some of the comments, I just had to share

lazy kate, london, United Kingdom, moments ago
johanna is much better than kate....at least she didnt wait a prince to pick her up

where1sjustice, london, United Kingdom, 21 minutes ago
His bride has a career and seems to be intelligent, unlike Kate Middleton.
Love this one in response to above, no green arrows and 5 red
Jaye, New York, United States,
Kate is intelligent!

Mise, Anseo, Ireland, 45 minutes ago
Wow - he traded up: she's magnificent looking!!

MARKUS, LONDON UK, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
He looks to have had a lucky escape, unlike William ! Johanna Botta is beautiful bride.

animal-lover, Somewhere in the U.S., United States, 1 hour ago
That wedding dress is just stunning! So pretty and romantic! Good luck to the happy couple. He got an upgrade, methinks.

MooTheCow, MooTown. MooLand, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
Omg she's stunning :O I thought she was an Indian beauty at first, talk about an upgrade . If I was Kate Middleton, I'd be too embarrassed to go her wedding too.

ANUBIS, london, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
best choice he ever made

wendyM, glasgow, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago
he saved himself from kate. well done.

Aubrey Leigh, london, 1 hour ago
and Pippa...... and her Ma.......

Ariel Aston, Los Angeles, United States, 10 hours ago
Much prettier woman than Kate and no inane grinning. He moved up.
1508 green arrows, 478 red

Moi, somewhere, 3 hours ago
She looks great and I absolutely love her dress! And she also had better luck than Kate. I mean, William was a good-looking guy at uni, but not anymore. Marx looks at least ten years younger (and in much better shape) than Wills. Lucky girl!
115 green arrows, 15 red

Very few in favour, hop over, worth it for a laugh.  If waity reading them she will be very disappointed at how she is viewed by the public.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:51 pm

^ OMG!!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:20 am

Iamroyalty wrote:^ OMG!!!

pale 
 pale 
and very  pale 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:00 pm

GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:07 pm

Ha ha - today the DM have published a tutorial on how to get waity´s "iconic half up do" for yourself. Iconic  Laughing Laughing Laughing  It has been around for many years, I had a ´do like that when I was a kid, with ribbon in it at the back. Seems to me they are highlighting just what a mess it was.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2677133/Want-Kate-Middletons-iconic-half-hairstyle-This-step-step-tutorial-Princess-ready-locks-shows-how.html
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:40 pm

Oh my, you can always rely on Tumblr for finding the odd piccies. Don´t ever remember seeing her like this before.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/4047cc51024a0e249fcf025a1c949847/tumblr_n5puukqHsS1qfqt76o1_500.jpg
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:45 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:Oh dear, she don't look good - if you are eating/drinking I suggest you swallow first before you look at this one

http://www.smartredirect.de/ad/clickGate.php?u=Fo6Pr2As&m=1&p=0oAj48ggLw&s=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FDeWDyck.jpg

Lord have mercy! what a scrunched up mug!  Shocked 
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:46 pm

GingerBeau46 wrote:Oh my, you can always rely on Tumblr for finding the odd piccies.  Don´t ever remember seeing her like this before.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/4047cc51024a0e249fcf025a1c949847/tumblr_n5puukqHsS1qfqt76o1_500.jpg

KM is under a lot of stress.
How many times have I said: The job is too big for her!
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:42 pm

Kate Middleton ‘At War’ With Queen Elizabeth II: Report

Had a good chuckle at this comment in the article

Despite Middleton keeping her distance, currently residing more than two hours from Buckingham Palace, one source predicts worse yet to come. “Some of Kate’s behavior mirrors Diana’s behavior and personality traits as well, and the queen doesn’t like it at all,” said a source. “It’s going to lead to even more problems between these two powerful women.” H ha ha - only one powerful woman there, and it is not waity.

Is ma stirring her cauldron again and leaking to the press, tryuing to stir up sympathy and support for that "flasher daughter" of hers. Only one winner here, and it is not ma or waity.

http://www.ibtimes.com/kate-middleton-war-queen-elizabeth-ii-report-1619130
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:42 pm

^ Well ER has gone out of her way , much to our disgust at times, to welcome waity into the RF and her family too - Ascot, Jubille etc - so waity and the middies will never be albeto complain that she wasn't treated properly or was stressed out by too much work in the way Diana did - she had good cause to.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:43 pm

I think that it was a very clever move of QE to 'welcome' the middies but it was never a long term plan as they were soon obviously dropped like hot potatoes. There were so many complaints of Ma in the Ascot carriage smugly waving and grinning that it was never repeated. The same as when she was seated next to the DoE in her fire engine red ensemble guffawing like a lorry driver and tittering behind her hand whilst leaning in to the poor old Duke who looked increasingly alarmed. Thankfully the RF never dared repeat these occasions for fear of more embarrassment.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:37 pm

Laughing my head off here. I find here a ma medd leak for sure. Someone hit where it hurt and she must be getting fed up with it. All lies of course, make sure you are not drinking anything, it will go all over the keyboard when you laugh.

Good old ma the cauldron stirrer, always gives a laugh, and ridicules herself.

6 Major Kate Middleton Myths Busted

Ever since having the international spotlight shone on her in college, royal mama-to-be Kate Middleton has been the subject of gossip galore. The whole world is fascinated by not only who she has become but how she's ended up where she is today, married to Prince William and about to give birth of a future heir to the throne! It's no wonder that over the years, that gossip and fascination has lead to a sort of "mythology" about the Duchess of Cambridge's rise.

Here, six myths about the Duchess and the truth behind each one ...

http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/158583/6_Major_Kate_Middleton_Myths?ref=thumbnail%3Futm_medium%3Dsm&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=kate_fanpage&newsletter

GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:46 pm

All the idiotic woman does is highlight the truth which is quite the opposite to the above. The whole world knows it was Ma's lifetime ambition to hook Waity up with Willy.
There is even documentation proving the change of university. Shy, I nearly fell off the sofa laughing, Cathy Crotchbridge shy and I am the Queen of Sheba!! Hilarious that she was trying to upgrade her socially by saying a distant rellie (as Ma calls relatives) dined with Royalty in a Mayoral role - what a hoot. I live in a house built for a mayor so what does that make me?! Committed to charity work, now that is a joke as the public have already noticed that she does very little and is totally lacking in warmth, compassion and charisma. The article has Ma's handprints all over it and has made the author look a complete and deluded idiot too.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next