Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both

+18
Aethelflaed
Anniecross
CrystalEve
PaulineB
Snow Kitten
Cloggy
Dallasite
One of the Peasants
Spitfire
Anne-Elliot
Duquesa de Azúcar
Indie
Iamroyalty
Romilly
Admin- Michelle
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
Tess
22 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both  - Page 6 Empty Re: RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:57 pm

Anniecross wrote:As said before great to have you here Duquesa, your posts on other forums were always, well researched, accurate and funny too.  Keep posting  we missed you.

Thank you Anniecross!  flower 
It's good to be here and great that you are here!

I do a lot of research because as you already  know  lol!  I will not be spoon fed by the mainstream media. study
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both  - Page 6 Empty Re: RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both

Post by Romilly Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:51 pm

I agree - the posters on this forum research their material thoroughly before posting and it can always be verified. There are quite a lot of spiteful posters on other forums who can't accept the truth and respond immediately with lies to negate the truth. This forum is excellent and it is always a pleasure to read the comments.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:04 pm

Romilly wrote: There are quite a lot of spiteful posters on other forums who can't accept the truth and respond immediately with lies to negate the truth.  This forum is excellent and it is always a pleasure to read the comments.

I have noticed this as some are very spiteful, either they can't handle the truth, or they just don't want to admit it, or perhaps their heads might explode on hearing the truth, who knows, but they quite often view the 'establishment as a pillar of benevolence, that exists for the benefits of mankind and the earth. They certainly all cannot be that  confused 
To have a real discussion both parties have to listen, no good running the other person down and making them out to be a liar, which is often the case, also ridicule is often employed to shut them up. No one should have to hide their true opinion.
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:50 pm

Great points CrystalEve with which I totally agree. There are also paid trolls and astroturfers on the other forums and it is said some of the Mids. They appear to have alert buttons as their replies are instant and they also work in 24/7 teams. Unfortunately they aren't intelligent enough to realise that they are very obvious and transparent.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:17 pm

The other forum now the trolls come in shifts either two stay or one leaves and the other stays pretty soon all will be mods too.Now they are bulling posters jumping in packs anyone who says the RF are liars who pay important officials 'to make things happen' for them. Either they put a laughing smiley saying the RF is not smart enough to do that or the RF can't do that.They are trying to make the other posters look foolish you don't have just trolls there they are bullies.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:44 pm

Their problem in that case is that very soon they will have a boring forum of sugars for the royal family. Other members will soon get fed up with that, and people who lurk but don´t join will fall by the wayside too.

The truth of the matter is that the rf are liars, all of them, through and through, always have been. BUT, their downfall is the internet, and also the fact that people no longer want to pay to keep them in the privileged lifestyle. What do they do for the UK? Nothing, bit of pomp and ceremony, you can just imagine saying, well it keeps the plebs happy for a while, let´s get it over with.

I think they will find a big difference once HM is gone because what is left behind is not worth having

Same for the other forum. Who wants to read a load of sugars sticking up for a family who have been caught out in lies and deception time and time again. The sugars, if they were intelligent enough to realise it, are making themselves look utterly ridiculous.

Still, it is a problem for the sugars, not us, hope they enjoy themselves, you reap what you sow. They are sowing rubbish, that is what they will get back. Good luck to them, but nobody will catch them when they fall.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:07 pm

^@SnowKitten "Their problem in that case is that very soon they will have a boring forum of sugars for the royal family. Other members will soon get fed up with that, and people who lurk but don´t join will fall by the wayside too."

Well they can always come here so the other forum's loss would be our gain

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:25 pm

Yes, they can, and will be made welcome among friendly members. As you say, their loss our gain.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:50 pm

If that forum will turn sugar then I see only three posters posting there lol. I think what they are trying to do is make any opposing view seem farfetched that's how low they are the only way is ignore their posts.But they are definitely trying to get reactions possibly even to get others banned while they still ruin the forum and run people off that's their objective.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:58 pm

Agree GermanY, but not many left to run off is there.  Maybe that is their objective, close the forum down. Why not just get on with it and save themselves the bother of running it into the ground.  I had a look on there the other day, most of the really good posters seem to have given up, what is left appears to be the trouble making bullies.  So pleased I never joined and just lurked. Be embarrassed to tell anyone I had been a member the state it is in now  affraid
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:16 pm

^ Posting there is useless now the trolls are reading every post.There is one troll saying maybe you shouldn't say this or that now they are flat out writing what you can say.The mods are being sent PMs about the trolls they aren't doing anything about it suspicious who's watching the mods hhhhhhmmm are they on it too.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:01 pm

Highly likely the mods are in on it as well. Strange how none of the trolls ever get banned, or if they do they pop up again under another name.  Very noticeable.  That was when I stopped lurking, only have a look now and again.  It was a really great forum, I nearly registered for membership, good miss the way it has turned out.  It is the bullying and nastiness I thought terrible, no need for it at all, and never pulled up.  Never known a forum where the mods let the chosen few away with so much, which does not happen on most forums, they are pretty strict on you and come down with the hammer pretty fast, as they should. I got the impression, several months ago, that the mods and the trolls were all in it together, all too palsy walsy. Which led me to think they are all from the same nest. Would not surprise me if they were paid trolls either.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Aethelflaed Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:20 pm

It has gone very sugary. I was recently baited by another poster. Did not rise but was tempted.
Aethelflaed
Aethelflaed
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:31 pm

Hi Aethelflaed and welcome flower  Yes, last time I viewed the same few are crawling all over one another and supporting every post they make. Dare to argue at your peril, the whole lot pounce on you in full force. Hope you find us a lot friendlier on here, we all respect one another and understand that we do not all share the same views, but there is no need to be unpleasant about it. Again, welcome, pleased to "meet" you.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:54 pm

Hi Aethelflaed! You are going to love this forum. We have a lot of fun here. RGF, on the other hand,has become such a bore.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Aethelflaed Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:50 pm

Thank you ladies. I am sure that I will enjoy it. RGF was a good site and it's a shame that there is no real debate anymore.
Aethelflaed
Aethelflaed
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by starsailor Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:15 pm

I agree, the old forum is too sugary now and seems full of trolls. Especially 'rosella' and 'cate1949' are annoying. They are either trolls or sugars.

And as for yooper the moderator, she seems to be one of those sugars. She threatened me as well a while ago. It was because I posted that some people in Australia are calling Fakey ' the royal c*ntness'. I didn't mean to be rude, I was just saying what other people are thinking (that was after she flashed NZ).

I continued to post there from time to time, because I saw that GB and Val are still posting. But it's not what it used to be.

starsailor
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:06 pm

A forum should be about open opinion and discuss. Not told to shhh if you do not follow the PR . So here you can voice it all and any opinion and it is WELCOMED
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:37 pm

Welcome Aethelflaed, great to have you here. Know what you mean about the other place. I lurk on there sometimes, to see what has been going on, but really it is not worth the effort, given up now. I think they are all on the same payroll, including the mods. Nobody could make up the rubbish they expect the public to believe without being paid for it, they make themselves look utter fools and simpletons into the bargain. Maybe Croatian, but some do not seem to have a good command of the English language at all. They also seem to work in shifts. A shadow of the place it once was, great forum in its time.

Anyway Aethelflaed, again welcome, As I said to Starsailor, I hope you find us a friendly bunch, and of course some of us will have differing opinions, nothing like a lively, friendly debate, there is no need for the unpleasantness that has been occurring on other forums. Imagine posting awful, just waiting to be pounced up by the trolls, and they do dive in fast from what I can see. Look forward to seeing more of your posts.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Aethelflaed Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:25 pm

Thanks ladies.

There used to be some posters like True Brit on RG that were very knowledgeable about things like royal finances. She does not post anymore. It's a shame that posters that made good contributions have left.
Aethelflaed
Aethelflaed
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:41 pm

Hi Aethelflaed, welcome aboard. I can add nothing to the thoughts of others on various forums. Sufficient to say an excellent forum is in its death throes. I also think the mods are in on it, it does look that way. there were some excellent posters, but they have all given up I would think. Why would you want to go on a forum that does nothing but ridicule good, knowledgeable members, and the members who lie and make themselves looks fools are commended. the good ones seem to get banned, the trash that is left are fawned over. Hmmmm, they say the rot starts at the top, and that appears to be so in that case.

Great that you have joined us, and look forward to many more posts from you. We are, I hope, a friendly bunch and all opinions and view welcome for discussion in a friendly fashion.

Welcome  flower 
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:14 am

Aethelflaed hello and welcome!
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:04 am

starsailor wrote:I agree, the old forum is too sugary now and seems full of trolls. Especially 'rosella' and 'cate1949' are annoying. They are either trolls or sugars.

And as for yooper the moderator, she seems to be one of those sugars. She threatened me as well a while ago. It was because I posted that some people in Australia are calling Fakey ' the royal c*ntness'. I didn't mean to be rude, I was just saying what other people are thinking (that was after she flashed NZ).

Yes those two members have ruined the forum definitely!!! They absolutely go there is shifts probably communicating through emails they are always there posting and jumping on peoples posts that are not monarchy friendly.One of them wrote how the press savagely attacked Waity because of the KP cost that's the press job to inform the public where their money is going and being wasted.If that's not a paid troll I don't know what is.No real member of the public would write that.Everytime there is a problem Yooper says tell me who is it yeah right what for so she can inform the trolls ahead of time.The other thing that ruined the forum the censorship of words you can't say hate or other words like it's freaking pre school ridiculous. Now the forum has gone down to lets all start a book to show fashion ideas to Waity I see now new members are full of sugar also- forget it the forum is already lost what the trolls went there for to ruin it and did it.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:47 am

Carole must be spending a fortune on her astroturfers and paid for trolls. It certainly shows in her recycled clothes and fake accessories. Her hair never looks professionally done either, it said somewhere that must be cutting costs and washing it in the shower! Even commenters in the DM are noting the astroturfers and their inane one liners.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:58 pm

Welcome from me too Aethelflaed, - you'll love it here - lots of debate but tolerance of others opinions if they don't coincide with yours.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next