Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both

+18
Aethelflaed
Anniecross
CrystalEve
PaulineB
Snow Kitten
Cloggy
Dallasite
One of the Peasants
Spitfire
Anne-Elliot
Duquesa de Azúcar
Indie
Iamroyalty
Romilly
Admin- Michelle
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
Tess
22 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both  - Page 2 Empty Re: RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Fri May 23, 2014 9:44 pm

Oh no! You reminded me of that Red Purse Woman   cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry 

How can one forget? Red purses, spas, beauty facial treatments, red purses, hair henna conditioners, red purses wealthy father in law (lol ), photos of lobsters served at her favorite restaurant, red purses, shoes that mimicked porcupine's spikes, red purses, ...day in and day out that's all she talked about.
Did I mention red purses?  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry

Shocked
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both  - Page 2 Empty Re: RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both

Post by Romilly Fri May 23, 2014 10:51 pm

A very big welcome Duquesa de Azucar. This is a brilliant forum, not like the apparently dying through astroturfing RG or the red purse and spiky shoes GGG!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri May 23, 2014 11:37 pm

Welcome Duquesa de Azucar from me too - I used to post on GGG and you used to e- mail me and sent me a link connected to your husband's work which I loved. I used to post under a different name on GGG and have only just realised who you are or would have welcomed you before - Romilly reminded me!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Sat May 24, 2014 7:23 am

Thank you Romilly and thank you IamRoyalty.
I'm not sure who the second lady is but I think I have an idea because I had sent you my husband's art works and I remember how much you liked them.
You were always very sweet to talk to.

Ladies, it's great to be here because you both are here!
And Tess too of course. flower
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat May 24, 2014 10:44 am

Duquesa de Azúcar- I think you may be right!! I particularly liked the picture with glass (Venenum) and was so impressed becasue I think glass must be very difficult to paint as it is see-through - you also told me about your husband his painting in a London church??

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Elliot Sat May 24, 2014 1:05 pm

Hi All,

Glad to be out of the viper's nest that RGF has become. Damn shame it has come to this, but at least we can recreate it's glory days here. Such a relief not to have to battle with ATs all the ruddy time!
Anne-Elliot
Anne-Elliot
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sat May 24, 2014 1:52 pm

Anne-Elliot wrote:Hi All,

Glad to be out of the viper's nest that RGF has become.  Damn shame it has come to this, but at least we can recreate it's glory days here.   Such a relief not to have to battle with ATs all the ruddy time!

Welcome Anne-Elliot  Like a Star @ heaven 

Happy posting  cheers 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Elliot Sat May 24, 2014 1:55 pm

Thanks Tess, good to be here!
Anne-Elliot
Anne-Elliot
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Sat May 24, 2014 3:06 pm

Spitfire is very glad to have joined a squadron which likes and encourages democracy and thinking outside the box! Very Happy 

I look forward to some stimulating conversations which have been sadly lacking from the RGF for some considerable time. RIP RGF! The Forum is dead, long live the Forum!

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sat May 24, 2014 3:33 pm

Spitfire wrote:Spitfire is very glad to have joined a squadron which likes and encourages democracy and thinking outside the box! Very Happy 

I look forward to some stimulating conversations which have been sadly lacking from the RGF for some considerable time.  RIP RGF!  The Forum is dead, long live the Forum!

Welcome Spitfire  Like a Star @ heaven 

As the coven that has now taken over RGF will NOT be given house room or tolerated on RRG, I'm expecting intelligent and insightful posts that we can all respond to without the bullying that made posting on RGF so depressing...As mod, I promise that I will ensure that everyone's opinion is respected, without the derision and outright lies that characterised the covens 'comeback'.
Happy posting  cheers 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Sat May 24, 2014 4:34 pm

Iamroyalty wrote: Duquesa de Azúcar- I think you may be right!! I particularly liked the picture with glass (Venenum) and was so impressed becasue I think glass must be very difficult to paint as it is see-through - you also told me about your husband his painting in a London church??  

Iamroyalty--As Tess would say " I sussed you out" and Romilly confirmed it!
Now I have the confirmation of who you are but I knew it.

Yes! I remember you being quite impressed with the glass painting of "Venenum". About my husband's painting he finished it some time ago and the background is based on a real church in Britain .
Oh! I will try to email you from here so you can see the latest ones. Otherwise, I'll email it to Romilly and she'll forward it to you.
There is another one of "glass" in the group of latest paintings.

Cheers!

Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sat May 24, 2014 7:20 pm

I see that Yooper pooper can mod the forum when it suits her to  Laughing

She doesn't mod it when the coven are abusing decent posters but has jumped quickly when someone mentions this forum

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Sat May 24, 2014 9:16 pm

Tess wrote:I see that Yooper pooper can mod the forum when it suits her to  Laughing

She doesn't mod it when the coven are abusing decent posters but has jumped quickly when someone mentions this forum

Yes! Yes! that Yooper Pooper is the one  that banned me. Not even said why.
I gave links to articles with my opinions. Strong links from very reputable people.
And she BOOM! banned me. Rolling Eyes 
Her new "power" got into her head fast. She's snippy and could not accept the links backing my opinions. I was not angry because I knew the facts were on my side.
Thank goodness the Pooper won't be leading any country--what a dictator ! she's be. Yikes!

Btw....Tess, is Yooper Pooper angry about this forum? Do tell. Inquiring minds want to know.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat May 24, 2014 9:17 pm

That's rich coming from the mod Yooper and rest of them the same people that were banned for expressing different opinions on different forums now banned others go figure.You can't even post there freely anymore without walking on egg shells.Hopefully all the members over there start coming here and they can stay with the Middleton *a*** kissers.By the way hello to everyone.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sat May 24, 2014 9:25 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:
Tess wrote:I see that Yooper pooper can mod the forum when it suits her to  Laughing

Yes! Yes! that Yooper Pooper is the one  that banned me. Not even said why.
I gave links to articles with my opinions. Strong links from very reputable people.
And she BOOM! banned me. Rolling Eyes 
Her new "power" got into her head fast. She's snippy and could not accept the links backing my opinions. I was not angry because I knew the facts were on my side.
Thank goodness the Pooper won't be leading any country--what a dictator ! she's be. Yikes!

Btw....Tess, is Yooper Pooper angry about this forum? Do tell. Inquiring minds want to know.

I really have no idea, DoS as I have not been on RGF for quite a while now. I had a tip off over a year ago that the forum had been taken over and things were not as they seemed...backed up by my IT whizz of a hubby! I have not wanted to post on that forum since. I know that many good posters were suddenly banned with no warning and this has made me question the reasoning behind the mods behaviour....posters on this forum have complained in private about the bullying tactics of 'the coven' which the mods turn a blind eye to and yet if those posters answer back....boom, they are banned....seriously weird tactics

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sat May 24, 2014 9:27 pm

GermanY wrote:That's rich coming from the mod Yooper and rest of them the same people that were banned for expressing different opinions on different forums now banned others go figure.You can't even post there freely anymore without walking on egg shells.Hopefully all the members over there start coming here and they can stay with the Middleton *a*** kissers.By the way hello to everyone.

Hello GermanY  Like a Star @ heaven 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sat May 24, 2014 9:29 pm

Tess wrote:
GermanY wrote:That's rich coming from the mod Yooper and rest of them the same people that were banned for expressing different opinions on different forums now banned others go figure.You can't even post there freely anymore without walking on egg shells.Hopefully all the members over there start coming here and they can stay with the Middleton *a*** kissers.By the way hello to everyone.

Certain members on that forum will not be welcome and will be sussed out pretty quickly

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat May 24, 2014 9:31 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:

Y

I know when she was just a poster she was all right now she's mean even to the posters who were there way longer than when she arrived.The chocolate princess is the owner of that forum or she's gone?Someone should remove Yooper she is clearly abusing the only real power she has in life.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat May 24, 2014 9:35 pm

Tess wrote:
Tess wrote:

Certain members on that forum will not be welcome and will be sussed out pretty quickly
Tess I meant the members who think like us outside the box.The middleton lickers have now taken over that place won't be truthful anymore all so why even bother posting there.Is there a way for this place here to be more known?

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sat May 24, 2014 9:39 pm

[quote="GermanY"]
Tess wrote:
Tess wrote:

Tess I meant the members who think like us outside the box.The middleton lickers have now taken over that place won't be truthful anymore all  so why even bother posting there.Is there a way for this place here to be more known?[/q

Big oaks grow from small acorns GermanY.... This forum has started to take off in the last week.

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat May 24, 2014 9:43 pm

Very Happy Welcome Germany.
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat May 24, 2014 9:47 pm

Smile Thank you so much glad to be here. Smile

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sat May 24, 2014 10:03 pm

GermanY wrote:Smile Thank you so much glad to be here.  Smile

Happy posting  cheers 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Sun May 25, 2014 1:38 am

I am sorry to say this but there is a bully mentality on RG now. It is either aggressive open bullying or they just go silent and ignore/ice you out of every conversation. A lot of strange things being said/conspiracy theories. I quit over a month ago and it makes me sad what happened to it.  Crying or Very sad 
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sun May 25, 2014 9:29 am

One of the Peasants wrote:I am sorry to say this but there is a bully mentality on RG now.  It is either aggressive open bullying or they just go silent and ignore/ice you out of every conversation.  A lot of strange things being said/conspiracy theories.  I quit over a month ago and it makes me sad what happened to it.   Crying or Very sad 

Me too, OOTP. Very sad how it's turned out.

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next