Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both

+18
Aethelflaed
Anniecross
CrystalEve
PaulineB
Snow Kitten
Cloggy
Dallasite
One of the Peasants
Spitfire
Anne-Elliot
Duquesa de Azúcar
Indie
Iamroyalty
Romilly
Admin- Michelle
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
Tess
22 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both  - Page 7 Empty Re: RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both

Post by CarryingOn Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:48 pm

Well as you guys already know, whenever I say something to a certain poster, I'm attacking them. I apologized the first time (Vacation tour thread), though I didn't want to and didn't believe I had anything to apologize for. I didn't apologize the second time around and I won't ever again.

In the Surrogacy thread, I'm sure a few of you remember when our side of the surrogacy was "bullying" them or whatever the hell else, although they were the ones telling us what and whatnot to say! I hardly go in that thread at all anymore. I still have my thoughts, I'd just rather write them here. I'm tired of getting into arguments with people who believe with all their heart that the possibility of the surrogacy is impossible (which it clearly isn't!), and don't want to have a reasonable debate and toss around ideas. They just flat out don't want us to discuss the possibilities. Why they continue to post when what we say offends that pathetically sensitive sensibilities, only brings you to the conclusion that they're Kate sugars, astroturfers, etc. It's just that you can't have a reasonable conversation with these people.

That AnnieCross person drives me absolutely bonkers! She's absolutely crazy, nothing she posts ever proves her points! Her, Cate1949, Nighthawk, PaulaB, Scoops (she's Pippa's Middleton appointed fan girl). The most frustrating thing is that these people's opinions aren't rooted in anyone's earthly reality! The second is that they are so obviously sugary. I don't want to turn away other people's opinions but I don't want everything to turn into a 'the sun shines out of Kate's ass, she and William have the perfect relationship despite his frosty eyes and clenched jaw, Waity has no possibility of being divorced, it was the paps fault she doesn't wear knickers' fest!

P.S. Has anyone else noticed that thy are missing messages from their OutBox on RGF. I am and a few of you have messaged me, so I don't understand why they're not there or is this just a possible glitch.

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both  - Page 7 Empty Re: RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:13 am

CarryingOn wrote:Well as you guys already know, whenever I say something to a certain poster, I'm attacking them. I apologized the first time (Vacation tour thread), though I didn't want to and didn't believe I had anything to apologize for. I didn't apologize the second time around and I won't ever again.

In the Surrogacy thread, I'm sure a few of you remember when our side of the surrogacy was "bullying" them or whatever the hell else, although they were the ones telling us what and whatnot to say! I hardly go in that thread at all anymore. I still have my thoughts, I'd just rather write them here. I'm tired of getting into arguments with people who believe with all their heart that the possibility of the surrogacy is impossible (which it clearly isn't!), and don't want to have a reasonable debate and toss around ideas. They just flat out don't want us to discuss the possibilities. Why they continue to post when what we say offends that pathetically sensitive sensibilities, only brings you to the conclusion that they're Kate sugars, astroturfers, etc.  It's just that you can't have a reasonable conversation with these people.

That AnnieCross person drives me absolutely bonkers! She's absolutely crazy, nothing she posts ever proves her points! Her, Cate1949, Nighthawk, PaulaB, Scoops (she's Pippa's Middleton appointed fan girl). The most frustrating thing is that these people's opinions aren't rooted in anyone's earthly reality! The second is that they are so obviously sugary. I don't want to turn away other people's opinions but I don't want everything to turn into a 'the sun shines out of Kate's ass, she and William have the perfect relationship despite his frosty eyes and clenched jaw, Waity has no possibility of being divorced, it was the paps fault she doesn't wear knickers' fest!

P.S. Has anyone else noticed that thy are missing messages from their OutBox on RGF. I am and a few of you have messaged me, so I don't understand why they're not there or is this just a possible glitch.

You are welcome here, welcome and encouraged to write whatever it is you think. There is no right or wrong. It is all opinion and it is all valued. That site is full of either paid trolls/bloggers for the Midds or a mental facility let loose on a keyboard.
I am sure some are Midd, as they are not bright and their grasp on English is typical Southall

Their marriage W&W - it is odd at best. I cannot decide if it is Wimpo on self destruct or a contract deal with Midds
They do not look happy and their body language is frosty, even if they do not see it. Body Language experts would agree
that there are serious problems.

All messages are read and if Mods do not like, they are intercepted I think.
the RG will close when their needs are met and the chat of surrogacy is closed down
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:39 am

CarryingOn wrote:
Wouldn't surprise me if something funny is going on the Mods can read every pm posters write to each other.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:49 pm

Well if that's what is going on, then it's whatever in my book. I stand by what I say no matter what.

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:03 pm

^ You go girl!!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:32 am

Now she banned another member sneeze for absolutely nothing she is really out of control she thinks she's some sort of commander.That annoying Jane came back look at how many trolls now the forum has it's crawling with them.The anti Midds why do they keep posting there anyway the forum is long gone.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:11 am

I agree GermanY, it is not in the death throes any more, it has long gone now. Like a syrupy collection of maiden aunts who like to think they are all correct. I see Pense is a newbie, although one of the others already appears to be very familiar with her - Rosella in disguise, a set up, ban her but have a newbie account already set up? Does make you wonder. My lurking days there are over, I have a look once in a blue moon, about all I can stomach.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:28 pm

GermanY wrote:That annoying Jane came back look at how many trolls now the forum has it's crawling with them.

I wonder if Jane is aware of just how annoying she can be. Most times, before I was banned I ignored her. All I received when I went to log on to Royal Gossip was this message,'too many conspiracies'! Such a poor lame, excuse. They couldn't think of a way to ban me as I had done nothing wrong, so they pulled out the conspiracy rubbish out of the hat. I was never a theorist, simply using facts and they didn't like the truth one little bit. That's how Royal Gossip forum is run (if you can call it that.) I wouldn't like to be in their shoes, as by suppressing the truth they are complicit in all the cover ups and lies fed to the public and for the next generation to swallow too. It's plain wrong and morally repugnant, it seems that anyone capable of critical thinking gets the boot.  Rolling Eyes
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:05 pm

Jane23 is like a very annoying wasp, and she is always giving her views. Comes over as very immature and childish, her opinion is the correct one. Everyone has a conspiracy theory if they do not agree.

I do recall reading a while back, she said something like there would never be a divorce, ever, end of, and also carole would never allow it. How can anyone say that. People get married forever and end up getting divorced. Things change along the way sometimes. And who is carole to prevent a divorce, she is a nobody.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by starsailor Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:40 pm

The sugars are always annoying. Yes, especially Jane, Cate49, Rosella, Nighthawk and Pooper. The only moderator who seems to be OK is KF. She also knows a lot about the royals. The new member Pense also sounds annoying. She was the one who suggested that Fakey should get a database for her 'nice' clothing.

starsailor
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:51 pm

In that forum one cannot say anything that is not to the liking of the Moderators...
Even with links to back it up.

There was a poster there that in various said she was an atheist...fine with me not my business, but then she said  to me, something to the effect of "Jesus will be coming back when Israel ... blah blah blah...."
What the heck?!?!? I thought.

So I replied: "I thought you said you were Jewish and you didn't follow any religion".

That point blank question of mine was , I'm sure, one of the reasons I got banned there ( the others were links to back up what I was saying)...LOL

But honestly IF one is an atheist then how the heck you say God/Jesus is coming when this & that happens?
Somebody explain that one to me because I really do not get it.  scratch 
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:59 pm

Duquesa de Azucar, your posting were greatly missed on RG and always came across as really well researched and thought out, not like the dumb trolls currently over there now. Thank goodness you are posting on here and hope that you keep posting.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:21 pm

^
Thank you Romilly.  flower 
I feel so much freer here. I really like this forum and will certainly keep posting.
It's wonderful to have you here . I enjoy reading your posts all the time.

The way I see it, is, that people don't always have to agree but if one gives links at least read them and refute it.
In that RG only certain people were allowed to say whatever they wanted.
And it became worse with the Pooper woman so high and mighty.The moderator job went up to her head.
She reminded me soooo much of the "Red Purse" woman .
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:34 pm

Yes Duquesa - very much like the 'Red Purse' woman from GGG who disappeared rather mysteriously.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:21 am

starsailor wrote:The sugars are always annoying. Yes, especially Jane, Cate49, Rosella, Nighthawk and Pooper. The only moderator who seems to be OK is KF. She also knows a lot about the royals. The new member Pense also sounds annoying. She was the one who suggested that Fakey should get a database for her 'nice' clothing.

Maybe Pense is the one who was banned recently - Rosella I think - under another name?

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:09 pm

^ I was wondering that, the style is very similar. Maybe the ban a put up job with pense having "joined" to be used by her once "banned". Who knows.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:20 pm

^ Hmmm, I had a quick lurk recently and wondered about Pense, and who exactly she was. Could well be the one who was banned risen from the ashes. Now you mention it the style is very similar.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:13 pm

Sad though isn´t it. Only a lurker but I was always hopping on to the site to see what was going on. An excellent forum, taken down by a load of sugars. Maybe they are paid trolls and that is what they do, move in, ruin a good forum because they don´t like the surrogacy comments, and then let it struggle along until everyone loses interest. Certainly appears there was some sort of agenda behind it.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by starsailor Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:00 pm

Yes, Rosella might be Pense. It's the same drivel...

I noticed that all those sugars (including Pooper) use a certain strategy in order to change the subject (whenever they dislike what others are posting). They post something that is not really related to the subject. For example in the divorce thread, they discussed Wimpo's connection to the midds and how they fooled him. But then Pense and Cate49 tried to disrupt the discussion by posting that Charles is unwilling to hire more staff for Willy Boy. And that this must be the reason why Fakey and Willy can't work. How sickeningly sweet...

starsailor
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:19 pm

Well, at last count they were up to about 30 staff, how many more do they want? There is only two of them and one kid, and they hired a Spanish nanny to do that job - another odd thing, hiring a Spanish nanny for an alleged British royal heir. That does not sit right.

Correct me if I am wrong here ladies, but did not many of us have a husband, a couple of children, a full time job, a home to run, with no help at all other than a child minder. So, if we, and many other women, could do all that what does that lazy pair need 30 staff for. To say that is why they can´t do more work makes them sound ridiculous, do they actually believe the lies they post or are they given a script. Goodness me, if they can´t get by doing nothing with 30 staff there is no hope for them at all.

Last time I hopped on I noticed that there are less and less of the good posters there now, they all seem to have gone elsewhere and can´t say that I blame them, the sugars over there are enough to turn anyone off going on there.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:54 am

Snow Kitten wrote:Well, at last count they were up to about 30 staff, how many more do they want?  There is only two of them and one kid, and they hired a Spanish nanny to do that job  -  another odd thing, hiring a Spanish nanny for an alleged British royal heir. That does not sit right.

Correct me if I am wrong here ladies, but did not many of us have a husband, a couple of children, a full time job, a home to run, with no help at all other than a child minder.  So, if we, and many other women, could do all that what does that lazy pair need 30 staff for. To say that is why they can´t do more work makes them sound ridiculous, do they actually believe the lies they post or are they given a script.  Goodness me, if they can´t get by doing nothing with 30 staff there is no hope for them at all.

Last time I hopped on I noticed that there are less and less of the good posters there now, they all seem to have gone elsewhere and can´t say that I blame them, the sugars over there are enough to turn anyone off going on there.

Maybe she will teach "Winston Churchill II" Spanish ???
Is she from Spain? if so, he'll learn the perfect pronunciation of good Castillian Spanish.
And the RF will save themselves the money paid to a Spanish teacher.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:13 am

Neither of his "parents" know any languages so why would they be interested in PG learning any? A pair of Dolts.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:07 am

Iamroyalty wrote:
starsailor wrote:The sugars are always annoying. Yes, especially Jane, Cate49, Rosella, Nighthawk and Pooper. The only moderator who seems to be OK is KF. She also knows a lot about the royals. The new member Pense also sounds annoying. She was the one who suggested that Fakey should get a database for her 'nice' clothing.

Maybe Pense is the one who was banned recently - Rosella I think - under another name?
sneeze was banned for no reason the dicktator over there Yooper is getting more vicious.

Snow Kitten-Crystaleve-Jane is annoying but the worst are the others who not only try to bash opinions they try to change peoples minds to satisfy themselves.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:01 am

Re the duo's 'staff', insiders say Waity is laughed at behind her back as she is clueless like her mother regarding how to treat staff. They say her behaviour just shouts her background of not being used to staff and apparently Ma tries to throw her weight around with her usual MO of 'barking' orders. They are not liked at all.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:12 am

Now isn't that so typical of the lower elements. True class or the lack thereof will always out.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next