Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was a surrogate used for for george?

+18
Snaggle Bobcat
Iamroyalty
starsailor
Anniecross
Rozel
Duquesa de Azúcar
CrystalEve
CarryingOn
Indie
Spitfire
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
Kgap
Dallasite
Admin- Michelle
Tess
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
22 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? - Page 15 Empty Re: Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by PaulineB Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:00 pm

He keeps mentioning the non birth everywhere. It so smacks of 'he who protests too much!'

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? - Page 15 Empty Re: Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:27 pm

Yes, he does protest too much. You would need to be blind nit to notice that fakie is not their bio mix. Or like the sugars, don´t want to see it. Such an ugly little bruiser, makes me shudder every time I see a piccie of him. A thug in the making is my take on him, but he will be right so and so when he gets older, he is the devil child now from what they say. Wonder who spawned him, I shudder to think.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:27 pm

I agree. He is a monster in the making. He will be a right royal brute. Selfish and a total narcissist. Reaching and grabbing and taking all for himself. And with that horrid bitch Carol(e) raising him......Whew!!! A monster for sure.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:31 pm

Snaggle Bobcat wrote:Yes, he does protest too much.  You would need to be blind nit to notice that fakie is not their bio mix.  Or like the sugars, don´t want to see it. Such an ugly little bruiser, makes me shudder every time I see a piccie of him.  A thug in the making is my take on him, but he will be right so and so when he gets older, he is the devil child now from what they say. Wonder who spawned him, I shudder to think.

SB - I think we've already worked that one out lol!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:58 am

Fair idea, that is for sure, and it is not either of those two. affraid
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Been wondering for a while now, as fakie is such a tub of lard, as to what he will look like when older.  Will he stay fat  -  walking now so should lose some weight but not much so far, his height is pretty average at the moment. As we can only guess as to his bio mix will be interesting to see how his weight/height turns out.  If Russian parentage, as has been mooted on the internet, they are normally quite chunky and very dark brown eyed, but not sure on height. The only Russians I have ever met have been short, plump, dark haired and dark eyed, which of course does not mean all Russians are short, but all the ones I have met have been!  Be interesting to watch won´t it.  Any ideas anyone?
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:42 pm

Certainly looks Russian and Ma was alleged to have been investigating something along those lines. Bets on about the latest (although not at the bookmakers as the child has to be born from Wasty for a payout)! Ma been looking at Eastern Europe it is said for a 'blue eyed Diana' for the next Royal birth!!!! She is such a crafty old moo!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:47 am

Look at these gorgeous photos of Princess Charlene, Prince Albert and their babies. Proud parents, tired mum post delivery and new born babies. Cue the lazy couple, bright and breezy, all cock a hoop, and big bruiser fakie and his dirty fingernails. The two don´t equate do they.

http://princessmonarchy.eklablog.com/premieres-photos-officielles-du-prince-jacques-et-la-princesse-gabriel-a114048054
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:59 am

ITA - aren't they great...Charlene looks tired but happy - as if she has recently given birth - bet she  won't be skipping down the stairs anytime soon either

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:05 pm

Says everything doesn't it, just highlights the subterfuge and lies surrounding George. I don't know why they dont just come clean as the whole world knows the truth.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:25 pm

Yup, the whole world does know the truth, and that is their problem. If they thought it could be ignored and would go away then they have misjudged the whole situation. In fact the second surrogacy has brought the first surrogacy under scrutiny. i read on one forum one of the members had trawled back on surrogacy one and noticed a lot she had missed at the time re photos - moving bump, no swollen ankles or bosom, the deflated bump in the carriage at Trooping the Colour, waity´s fake bump on hospital steps, skipping along like a child in wedges - 24 hours after allegedly "delivering" a nearly 9 lb bruiser - yeah, right. I think there are an awful lot of people out there with a load of info just biding their time for the right moment to hit for biggest impact. They might be able to buy the silence of the gyno and matron, but they can´t buy everyone - I know the rf is rich with drug money, looting and plundering, plus fleecing the taxpayers etc., but even they can´t buy the silence of the whole world. Some people have principles, morals and scruples.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:29 pm

The trouble is they didn't take the Internet in to account and the thousands and thousands of sites that instantly pop up when keying in 'Kate surrogate' etc etc.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:21 am

It can't go on, too many in the know, too many loose tongues and those with hidden agendas. The Midds are truly walking on a time bomb.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:24 am

http://www.republic.org.uk/

Interesting article about the truth of tourism on the Republican website. They are gaining membership much more quickly since the Middletons on board and even more so since they have been trying to inch their way in at Sandringham. The RF are said to be really gritting their teeth and appearing to be welcoming as they don't want the massive drop in popularity that they had when Diana died and the Monarchy nearly finished off.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:58 pm

^Surely TPTB are aware of the strength of feeling against the middies and waity so why don't they tell ER that she is risking more by doing nothing than sorting this mess out

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:01 pm

The Midds will finish off the Royal family. They know they need to explain their lifestyle and need that bit of magic dust.
Except with the Midds the magic dust becomes dirt
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:20 pm

The RF know it now as do the Mids but they continue to cling to Wiily.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:54 pm

I noticed the other day that someone on a blog was asking what would happen and what reaction the public would make if the odious couple admitted to surrogacies for the two fake heirs, and maybe a new succession law could be passed to allow fakie porgie and fakie II to be acceptable.  I could make no comment as not a member, but I did have a good laugh.

Nice idea, but a little late in the day.  If the odious couple knew they both were infertile, or one of them was, then it should have been discussed with HM prior to the marriage. Royal heirs are just that, royal blood from at least one side. No matter if one of them is fertile, it has to be both.  Plus, as I was thinking about it, they rushed through that law about girls being allowed inline of succession because it had to be in place before the child was delivered, no good afterwards.  Same with the surrogacy, had to be amended before, not after, the delivery.  The whole idea of rushing it through was because that type of thing can't be "back-dated" as such.  Once the sprog arrived it was too late.  And it is far too late now, and the odious couple have not come clean, they have been found out by the great and good, around the world.  The law about heirs being born of the body and bio mix of an heir to the throne was made many, many years ago, and has never been altered.  And as both fakie porgie is already here, and the second one is already on the way with a surrogate, it is a bit like, as my mother used to say, bolting the door after the dog has done a runner!

If a law like that could be passed it would have been done before any fakes arrived. Even if it could be done now, it would have to apply to future surrogacies, not ones already carried out.

There is also the bio mix of fakie to be taken into account, which is in question, and as we have seen he looks nothing like a Windsor or a meddledoom  -  although they photoshop any piccies to make it look as though he favours the meddledooms, I have noticed that.  I am 100% certain HM has fakie porgie's DNA and knows the score, she might be getting on in years, but she is not stupid.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:30 pm

You are correct and HM does have the fake heir's DNA.
The whole surrogate saga was 'sprung' on her and she was also informed by astute members of the public. The whole situation was allegedly devised by Ma mid who was desperate to have a 'Royal' daughter despite knowing her to be dependent and lacking in all things and that Kate was also Infertile. This was also confirmed publicly by Camilla. QE should have acted sooner but didn't expect a second one sprung on her (apparently neither did Willy either!). It is frequently said that PH is being groomed to take over as the only way out of this God awful mess is for Willy to step down and lead the 'normal' life he so craves. Sadly if he was normal Jo Blogs the Mids would dump him before you could say 'surrogate'!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:00 pm

Yes, if willy boy was from the house down the road he would not have been allowed within half a mile of waity. They don´t care about him, only what they can grab from him - whether it be financially or status, they want to grab the lot.

For me, the fact that willy boy does not see through the vile family is confirmation that his IQ must be very low indeed. Even an idiot could see through them.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:03 pm

I've always wondered if that head injury he received as a child which required surgery effected his mentality. But then again, the Windsors have never been known for their intelligence.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:29 pm

Willy being taken in by the Medds just proves he is a most unsuitable future King. His judgement is certainly at fault.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:43 pm

On the surrogate subject, as we know a surrogate is cooking fakie II right now. This is a piccie of waity, looks as though she is laying down the law to chas. Note how flat the buttons are all the way down on the coat, and she is allegedly "pregnant" with second fakie. Yeah, right, oops, that blue pig went flying past again.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-f0etnkB-0CY/VJ8IZecGJ_I/AAAAAAAAINA/b9I2PINqTRw/s640/xmas7.jpg

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:51 pm

Nobody believes she's pregnant. We all know the truth.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:59 pm

^^

Chaz looks incredulous and not happy, willy turns away embarrassed, Eugenie looks shocked and Harry smiling in an uncomfortable way. Wasty has to be the most unsuitable 'Royal' ever and most definitely not 6 months pregnant.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next