Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was a surrogate used for for george?

+18
Snaggle Bobcat
Iamroyalty
starsailor
Anniecross
Rozel
Duquesa de Azúcar
CrystalEve
CarryingOn
Indie
Spitfire
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
Kgap
Dallasite
Admin- Michelle
Tess
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
22 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? - Page 9 Empty Re: Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:51 pm

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/9429712-kate-middletons-lesbian-passion

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/06/kate-middleton-kissed-girl-jessica-hay-star-magazine/

So 2011 they said it was impossible. The links above are a little off topic but
it starts to support what she got up to, not holding back and dropping E's and snorting a line or two is not a stretch.So how the hell could a girl a mere whisper that abused her body could fall pregnant. She wont be getting her periods at a guess
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? - Page 9 Empty Re: Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by Anniecross Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:00 pm

If she hides away at Ambner Ma may try another foam
belly scam. The fake miscarriage and adoption were outed and seen through straight away by a discerning public. A story would be put out that she wants to be out of the limelight whilst 'pregnant' only staff would see the fake bump and hey presto another baby appears from somewhere. The trouble for Carol is that with the Internet everyone is one step ahead of her crafty mind.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:05 pm

Not sure Caz could do enough pagan wicca rituals for round 2 , and another baby
Hiding away makes sense and as does having Fatty Cambridge home schooled
They could adopt and say Wasty gave birth ! if she is hidden away. Maybe they tried truthful and UK public said no, so it would have to be a covert op
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:35 pm

Found this link whole random browsing - some of you ladies have proably seen it but maybe some haven't so worth posting - interesting esp the last comment

"It is widely rumored that Beyonce used a surrogate but didn’t want the world to know that for whatever reason and chose to wear a pregnancy prop instead, which failed miserably. It is wide rumored that she took the steroid drug prednisone in the last weeks of her “pregnancy” to make her face fuller and to give her ankles that pregnancy look.

The rumor is that Kate indeed cannot and never will be able to give birth to a child because she was not born female. She has the physique of a male. Now if this is true, of all the woman Prince William could have chosen why would he pick this one? Very interesting indeed……."

IMO this is interesting as those that argue against the surrogacy issue say waity looked pregnant so was pregnant - fuller face etc - well ladies this could be the answer

http://royalgossippsychotic.wordpress.com/2013/10/18/suspicions-of-the-use-of-a-surrogate-start-to-surround-duke-and-duchess-of-cambridge/

Last edited by Iamroyalty on Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:24 am; edited 2 times in total

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:38 pm

Great IamR, all very believable. Annie, can see ma desperately trying to find a way of "producing" another kid, trouble is if they hide her away that will be very suspicious indeed, even more so than the foam bump. She would appear to have had a trouble free "pregnancy", sailed right through it perfectly, even the awful HG was a breeze for waity. Why do then need to hider her away for another "pregnancy". Very transparent and yes, the public are one step ahead of them now, every inch of the way.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:57 pm

Hard enough to understand one mine Kate Middleton had an easy pregnancy except those couple HG days and easier labour. THEN difficult pregnancy and cannot do it again. So hard and horrible etc. Pure contradiction
Which is it Katey Middledoom ? hard or easy ?
Hide her cos she could not manage the foam bump and given her eating disorder ( i think she has and would remind him of his mother ) she would hate gaining that 4lbs
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:24 pm

I have just finished watching the third and last of the series The Stuarts presented by Dr. Claire Jackson.  Really excellent and well presented, never more so than tonight's last in the series.

Very early on tonight she was describing the incident of the rumours swirling about James II's wife giving birth and reports of a baby smuggled in via a bed pan.  During her narrative we heard the sweet strains of "Rockabye Baby".  As the music played we saw first a cherub in a cameo, than we saw willy and waity with george outside the Lindo Wing, then the music faded.

I loved it, what a way to get the point across of a surrogacy.  One way or another the press will get it out there  -  and it won´t be long in coming, so much coming out and being shown recently, amazing.  No brushing it under the carpet now.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:35 pm

I think they are bracing us, so there will be no shock
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:54 pm

Could well be, although I do not think it will be a shock to most people. It is so striking in the photos we have all seen that he looks nothing like either parent, at all, and those brown eyes are a give-away, somebody never thought of the eye genetics when it was all being plotted and planned.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:57 pm

Snaggle Bobcat wrote:I have just finished watching the third and last of the series The Stuarts presented by Dr. Claire Jackson.  Really excellent and well presented, never more so than tonight's last in the series.

Very early on tonight she was describing the incident of the rumours swirling about James II's wife giving birth and reports of a baby smuggled in via a bed pan.  During her narrative we heard the sweet strains of "Rockabye Baby".  As the music played we saw first a cherub in a cameo, than we saw willy and waity with george outside the Lindo Wing, then the music faded.

I loved it, what a way to get the point across of a surrogacy.  One way or another the press will get it out there  -  and it won´t be long in coming, so much coming out and being shown recently, amazing.  No brushing it under the carpet now.

I would have loved to have seen this. I don't watch television, but maybe someone will put it up on Vimeo or YouTube.  bounce 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:39 am

Thanks Snaggle, really significant and this is happening more and more. In the RoyalGossipphycotic article it said the media have gone from fawning to indifferent and are now bordering on hostile. I think we are going to see more and more of this.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:38 am

^ Yes I missed this too - what a pity. Not so long ago no programme would have shown something like this so there must be an agenda - as you say Michelle maybe they are bracing us - - apols, I mean the sugars, as we have already seen through their lies.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:41 am

Snaggle Bobcat wrote:Could well be, although I do not think it will be a shock to most people.  It is so striking in the photos we have all seen that he looks nothing like either parent, at all, and those brown eyes are a give-away, somebody never thought of the eye genetics when it was all being plotted and planned.

Snaggle Bobcat - you're forgetting the sugars - they will go ijnto meltdown when the truth finally comes out and they cannot argue against it anymore

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:51 am

The knowledge of the surrogacy should not be delivered subliminally. It should be stated flat out with no holds barred. No pussy footing around.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:55 am

It will never be told/stated/revealed ever. They will deal with it IF it gets close to coming out. They will removed the duo. Truth is not in their vocab
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:01 am

I agree Michelle. I don't think the RF will ever out the surrogacy. Their modus operendi is always sneaky, underhanded and passive aggressiveness is the name of their game. The surrogacy should absolutely come out. Willy Worm The Weak and Katie No Knickers The Stalking Super Slut of The Century need to be totally exposed for what they and their Viper have done.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:07 am

The 3 of them have committed High Treason.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? - Page 9 Empty Was asurrogate used for George

Post by Mosiac22 Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:41 pm

Agree India. When the books are published and public discussion starts there will be no alternative but to
confirm that the surrogacy is true. Then a great many more secrets will come tumbling out. This is a different day and age
and an attempt to foist a fake heir on the people ranks at the very top, and even more the way it has been
allowed to drift on and on.

Last night's end of series The Stuarts was subtle but unmistakable nevertheless.
Talking about the rumours that swirled around the heir to James II and the baby allegedly
smuggled in in a bedpan. All the while the sweet music of Rockaby Baby, while we saw
first what looked like a cherub dangling there, and then we saw a photo of Willie, Kate and George
outside the Lindo wing. A neat piece of juxtoposition which is becoming more noticcable. This will increase
until it can't bs ignored any longer.

Mosiac22
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:50 pm

I think there might be something else.What if the Middletoons are major drug runners ? What if it is not UF but ma and Pa ? What if PP is a cover for drug trafficking ?
Lets face it, their money is far more than PP makes.
There has always been a secret over their income and PP. So going back to
Are they protected ? are they major players, cos remember they were in the airlines.....................
I get feeling that once that comes out, surrogate will not be that important

Who has the better connection to top of tree ? Betty or Ma. This is guessing but what if Putin/Rothchilds are in charge and Ma generates more income from drugs than Betty ?

If she is protected and has all this airline business at her whim. Very possible to sneak out and give birth in USA
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:53 pm

Whilst sitting in my dentist's waiting room this week, I picked up the copy of Hello which featured the Cambridges' tour to NZ and Oz. And the difference in PG's hair colour is so ruddy obvious! On the tour, his hair is mid-brown; three months' later, and it's light ginger! No amount of sun - and definitely no English sun! - could have resulted in such a remarkable transformation of overall colour. Chemically-induced, perchance??? Perish the thought!! Rolling Eyes 

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:00 pm

It is that brassy colour when a brunette goes blonder, with toner
Poor kid
next come the contacts

I avoid reading mags with them in it
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:34 pm

I normally do, as well. But the photo of PG on the front was so striking - dark brown eyes (despite all these daft claims that PW and The Scrag End could have produced him!) and mid-brown hair - that I had to pick up the mag and look at the (untouched) photos.

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:06 pm

I've said it before and I will say it again: it is child abuse to bleach a baby's hair.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:35 pm

Agreed. What does it do ? what about his eyes ? I mean really ?? Have they no shame
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:38 pm

Absolutely, Indie! Not only that, it's a deliberately-constructed lie to hide his real ancestry. Three hundred years of Hanoverian, blue-eyes and, suddenly, there's a brown-eyed cuckoo in the nest! You can't fool all of the people all of the time - and especially not our team.

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next