Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was a surrogate used for for george?

+18
Snaggle Bobcat
Iamroyalty
starsailor
Anniecross
Rozel
Duquesa de Azúcar
CrystalEve
CarryingOn
Indie
Spitfire
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
Kgap
Dallasite
Admin- Michelle
Tess
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
22 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? - Page 16 Empty Re: Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by Indie Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:31 pm

She's an out of bounds nutcase who has never been pregnant.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? - Page 16 Empty Re: Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by Romilly Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:37 pm

She's not even pretending to be now with that straight jacket coat.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:42 pm

I would love to see her hauled off in a strait jacket.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:31 pm

That would be a laugh, waity in a straight jacket  -  would there be a slot for the self inflate/deflate foam bump Laughing Laughing

She really seems to be making little effort to appear pregnant this time, perhaps she feels as that so many of us are aware that a second surrogate is being used for a second fake heir why bother too much.  How daft and stupid can you get. Even the padding is far too low down, she can´t even get that right cyclops

Last edited by Snaggle Bobcat on Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:36 pm

She gets nothing right other than nailing and hog tying down Prince Pussy Duke of Dumb.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:22 pm

Well she did have the Berkshire sink estate crone pulling her strings and plotting.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:15 pm

Now this is a pregnant young woman, due her first baby in summer 2015. Not a fatty either. And what is waity? Allegedly six months along - oops, those blue pigs flying again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2888271/Helen-Flanagan-displays-growing-bump-steps-festive-spree-rainy-Manchester.html

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Posted on Is Harry a Hewitt thread, but also relevant here.

^Not a chance, can´t go that long. When Harry was born we did not have world wide internet, newspapers and magazines didn´t really print much of anything, no smart phones with cameras, no Twitter, no Tubmlr, no Facebook and all the other social websites. Plus, one big difference - Princess Diana was physically pregnant. The whole world knows waity is not pregnant, surrogate used for fakie and a surrogate this time. It seems this time she really doesn´t care whether she looks pregnant or not. She sure did not look like a six months pregnant female on Christmas Day, a faint amount of padding, if that, and jutting out her hips and arching back, that is how she achieved a slight bump, doubt she was wearing a foam one even. Nothing, absolutely nothing about that female says "pregnant" in any way. If they were not wasty´s bio mix but she carried them that would be a different ball game, the public would know nothing, but the first fake pregnancy was bad enough, that bump moved around so much it made me giddy. This one, virtually non existent full stop The way HM don´t seem to want fakie, radio silence on the second fake heir, not even a mention of another new heir in the annual speech from HM. The debacle outside the church on Christmas Day with HM scuttling off. No, they can´t brush these two under the carpet, too late for that, they have all been sussed big time. Also, and I do know this for a fact, many have written to Hm, pp, chas, cameron, etc with photograhic evidence of a fake pregnancy, so they can´t ever say they don´t know. I never believed she was pregnant, but the real confirmation for me, and many otheers, was Trooping the Colour middle of June, and the wasty allegedly "delivered" a nearly 9 lb baby literally about 5 weeks later.

Maybe someone can tell me where this baby is supposed to be, the coat is not filled out

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/15/article-2342119-1A54E69C000005DC-188_964x709.jpg

Lots more photos here. No way did she "deliver" a nearly 9 pounder 5 weeks later. And look at the gap between bosom and foam bump, impossible.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2342119/Kate-Middleton-pregnant-Duchess-Cambridge-joins-Camilla-Trooping-Colour.html

Also note from the crotch clutch here just how small that foam bump is, most women heavily pregnant with a large baby would probably never be able to reach their arms that low down with the sizeof the bump.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/15/article-2342119-1A555A22000005DC-914_964x765.jpg
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:36 pm

My hairdresser is four and a half months pregnant and very much looks it. Her bump was very prominent today and she is a slight athletic girl. Not in a million years could she have fitted in to waity's straight jacket tweed coat. She said she finds it impossible to bend down and do the things Waity does and she is always in flats now too, said high heels are far too risky for her even at this stage.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:48 pm

The world is aware of The Faker and the 2 fraudulent pregnancies. She has committed high treason. She must be held accountable for this. A fake heir and a fake spare should not be in the line of succession to the British Monarchy. Something must done about this soon.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:21 pm

I couldn't agree more and a huge number of the public do too. They are not happy at being duped and having fakes foisted upon them. It is high treason and the duo should be made accountable. The 'peasants' are revolting!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:44 pm

Their day is coming, This second surrogacy has taken the scales off the eyes of many of the general public It also cast people´s thoughts back to the first surrogacy, returning to all the photos available, and it is amazing what you can see with hindsight. Not a good move this second surrogate, the straw that broke the back of the camel for many. I always think of this photo, 5 weeks pre alleged "delivery" of fakie weighing in at nearly 9 pounds, and let us remember she was very thin all the way through.

http://whatkatewore.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Kate-with-Harry-Camilla-Trooping-Colour-2013-Pink-McQueen-Whatling-Splash-900-x-700.jpg

We are expected to believe that waity delivered a huge child, and he was humongous, 5 weeks later? You can see how baggy the coat is, -amazing, and they expected us to believe she was heavily pregnant? Not sure on which universe they meabt. The world knows about these fake surrogacies and the royals are a laughing stock.

I have a very good friend who lives in Germany now. She was saying how the Germans are laughing at HM, and how can she be so stupid as to allow the fraud to continue. My cousin was in the US and they were laughing and making jokes about the alleged bump in New York, and how awful and dull waity is, and again why is HM allowing the British monarchy to be turned into a joke. I am sure the jokes are world wide. One thing for sure, there is no hiding the two fakes under the carpet, and waity is not liked as the DM wish us to belive. Most think she is a nasty individual and can be very rude to people, especially staff.

If HM does not bring her head out of the sand soon, there will be no monarchy left for anyone to inherit, waity and the medds will have obliterated it. Time to wake up and smell the coffee HM, before it turns stone cold on you.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:16 am

Already serious predictions that we will no longer have a Monarchy by 2025 so that counts out Willy's and fakie. Ma medd can ride off in the sunset and take her dreams of a title with her. She truly is a sad joke and since scheming and plotting to get her unsuitable daughter in, titles and Royalty have become quite meaningless.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:32 pm

Exactly, SK! The second best photographic evidence was the huge post-birth belly on the steps of the hospital (in a Di-like polka dotted dress & ubiquitous high heels).

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:41 pm

^

I couldn't agree more and I exclaimed aloud when I saw it as it just totally confirmed what everyone had said about a fake pregnancy.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:47 pm

So, maybe someone in the know could explain how waity had a stomach like this, 24 hours post deliver of a nearly 9 lb child, a delivery if we recall that was totally natural, wonderful and no problems (but then recently we were told she had a terrible time fir fakie I) when i the Trooping the Colour carrigage 5 weeks earlier there was no bump, so where was this bump hiding we ask ourselves.

Lindo Wing post "delivery" of this nearly 9 lb child
https://s.yimg.com/os/publish-images/lifestyles/2013-07-24/90811688-cb49-4155-b3c6-4ac9080ce9fb_kate-middleton-the-duchess-of-cambridge-prince-william-royal-baby-boy-lindo-wing-st-marys-hospital-london-pictures-24-07-2013.png

5 weeks earlier at Trooping the Colour
http://whatkatewore.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Kate-with-Harry-Camilla-Trooping-Colour-2013-Pink-McQueen-Whatling-Splash-900-x-700.jpg

ANYONE THINK I NEED SPECSAVERS?? Where was the foam bump in that carriage photo?

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:36 pm

Think she has given up this time, they made such a hash of it last time.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:30 pm

Of course, she doesn't give a fig if she wears the fake foam bump or not. The Lazy Lying Anorexic Load knows Fakie II will be accepted and nothing will be done about it. Her Bloated With Filler Potato Head will swain about smoking, swilling, gurning, watching trashy telly and laughing at all the peasants who pay for it all and swallow all the lies and crap she and her hag of a mother spew out.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:36 pm

She may just have to tread carefully if the RF thinking of throwing her under a bus to save the revolting specimen Andy.

BTW - love your perfect descriptions - just so apt and hilarious.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:47 pm

I don't think they are ready to throw her and her repulsive vile lot under the bus yet. This thing with Prince Perv is scrambling everything up a bit. Shaking his Mama to the core. For right now, it's making The Treasonish Lying Freeloading Potato Headed Bitch look right good. But, we will see how it all pans out. With Chris Spivey and us chewing on their a$$e$, their rich idyllic lives won't be easy and pleasant. We know their deal and what they are up to all the time. And we are going to continue to spread the word. Smile

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:45 pm

Hmmm, wouldn´t be so sure. Who gets thrown under the bus first? The least liked normally.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:22 pm

So, we have always known the rf is entangled with The Vatican and The Rothschilds.

I recall HM and PP going to the Vatican early 2014, approx 3 - 4 months after the christening of fakie. Why? Waity went to NY in December, strange how she and willy boy went to the World Bank (Rothschild). Could there have been a meeting behind the scenes, there was no valid reason for waity to go, the whole trip appeared to be a waste of time. Only met some celebs, no major functions, the alleged reason to raise money for a charity, but in fact it was a big let down and not all tickets were sold, poor turnout. I have heard from many sources that HM is answerable to The Rothschilds, and if fakie is a bio mix unknown then just what and how the The Illuminati feel/think. It is very obvious that the rf want nothing to do with fakie, disinterested and radio silence on the second alleged"pregnancy" fakie Mk II going by the lack of interest of the rf. So what is going on we ask ourselves.

http://worldtruth.tv/the-top-of-the-pyramid-the-rothschilds-the-british-crown-and-the-vatican-rule-the-world/
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:25 pm

Another interesting article. Many of us who believe in the surrogacies of waity and willy boy are called whacky "conspiracy theorists". In truth we look, see, research, dig deep, etc etc before we say what we think. Which is why I found this interesting.

Scientific Study Reveals Conspiracy Theorists The Most Sane of All

If you’re a conspiracy theorist, then you’re crazy, right? That’s been the common belief for years, but recent studies prove that just the opposite is true.

http://worldtruth.tv/scientific-study-reveals-conspiracy-theorists-the-most-sane-of-all/
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:53 pm

Interesting, Mike Tindall eye colour, a sort of hazel/green?

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article94323.ece/alternates/s615/mike-tindall-pic-getty-images-118151759.jpg

Zara and Mia Grace blue eyes

http://ekladata.com/dzcqELmYSNlCjvLFpXYlP4UpIKI@1100x1176.png

Yet we have willy boy with blue eyes, waity with hazel/green eyes, with a very dark brown eyed child. Proves our point doesn´t it. Dem der eyes not come from the lazy couple.

Good enough reason not to see Mia Grace and fakie I together isn´t it. She is a real cutie, put some piccies of her out with Zara on the Tindall thread in betty and phil section. Unlike fakie - can´t call him cousin cos he isn´t, she really is a pretty little bub, with parents who obviously adore her. Totally different to fakie and the lazy duo. Very proud of her and take her most places with them, unlike fakie and the lazy couple.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:26 pm

This did make me laugh, but oh so very true. We know we are right, and we won´t be swayed.

http://goo.gl/YF9hV6

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next