Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince george the brown eyed royal

+14
Aethelflaed
Spitfire
CarryingOn
Duquesa de Azúcar
Iamroyalty
Admin- Michelle
GermanY
Dallasite
GingerBeau46
CrystalEve
Indie
Rozel
Anniecross
PaulineB
18 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Prince george the brown eyed royal Empty Prince george the brown eyed royal

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:09 pm

Yup, the big fat bruiser is the only royal to have brown eyes. What do we think of that then folks? Suggestions.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Prince george the brown eyed royal Empty Re: Prince george the brown eyed royal

Post by PaulineB Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:21 pm

There is no way could he be Kate and PW's child. He has beautiful deep chocolate brown almost Indian looking eyes. Both of their families are all light eyed. He doesn't even look like them in any way whatsoever. He is absolutely huge and the rumours flying round the Internet and behind aristocratic doors are that he is actually older than we have been told. That would mean his passport, birth certificates and legal documents are fraudulent - what a mess!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:28 pm

It is an open secret in London medical circles that he doesn't carry any DNA of Willy and Waity. Sadly he was cobbled together to rescue waity's reputation after nudigate but all Ma did was create another scandal of unprecedented proportions. Details of the surrogate/egg donor are all over the Internet and she tellingly has identical big deep chocolate brown eyes!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:33 pm

The best known secret in town Annie  Laughing  How on earth they thought they were going to keep it all quiet I have no idea at all. A time bomb waiting to explode.

I did hear that a tell all book was due out in the not too distant future. Hope that is correct, can´t wait.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:20 pm

I gather there is a race to produce the first one as mega bucks to be made. All apparently published abroad so the RF can't do their usual gagging act or worse!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:34 am

Truly  hope so Romilly. If surrogacy correct, as many nowadays think so, and add no bio mix of willy middleton/waity, then they are committing the most huge fraud trying to pass him off as an heir to the UK throne, and it needs to be stopped.  Fortunately for the people the internet is the most powerful tool.  Modern technology in every area is brilliant  Pc´s can be hacked into for info, nothing is sacred, even the royals do not escape such things.  All info is in a pc somewhere, and there are some brilliant hackers out there. Do you remember that young lad who hacked into the White House, or FBI or something in the US.  He was only about 12 wasn´t he.  If he can do things like that I am sure there are other more experienced people, and they would know big bucks could be asked for the info. Nope, nothing is sacred these days, time has moved on.

Of course also nowadays we can purchase books on the internet. Gagging worked before, but impossible now, people travel more, we can buy online, nothing stopping books getting through now.

Not keen on the kid, rather unattractive, fat and thuggish.  I will say one thing though, he does have the most beautiful dark brown eyes.  I think someone forgot to take eye genetics into consideration when plotting and scheming.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:45 pm

If a member of the public created a child to meet their own ends which will without any doubt whatsoever blight that poor child's life they would be reported to the authorities. To create a fraudulent passport and birth certificate are major crimes and people have been put away for less, far less. Everyone in London knows and it is just a matter if time before the story hits the main media. They can't remain gagged for ever as everyone knows that they have the story.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:54 pm

And when the story does hit, the appropriate actions should be taken to deal with all the players involved. Consequences should be dealt out. Willy Boy, especially, should face the music for this. He may not have planned it but he allowed it to go on and on. Perpetrating this monumental fraud. The Stalker, The Viper and Creepy Mike. Going down.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:38 pm

Long overdue!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:56 am

I have heard that there are actually several books in the pipeline, be interesting to see who gets one out first, they will make big bucks for sure. Hot topic.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:14 am

Hear similar Rozel, only a matter of time. Plenty of info out there. Good luck to whoever gets the first book out, mega bucks to be made for sure.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:15 pm

I hope they do not resort to changing the colour of Porgie Georgie's eyes as that would be very painful for him. pale 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:16 pm

Stupid if they do as we have all seen that they are the deepest dark brown. Some on another forum said the eye colour at about 9 months old is the colour it remains, and porgie´s are definitely still that darkest of browns.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:27 pm

If the cretins do change the eye color of the fake/lab baby it makes no difference. They can never change his DNA. Game Over Losers.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:42 am

Very true Indie, that is one thing that cannot be changed. They can´t keep him hidden for ever, no matter how hard they try, and one day a DNA sample will be picked up, impossible for that not to be so.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:53 pm

They might as well give it up. DNA is there. We all know what you did. It's only a matter of time. The internet is your undoing. Confess.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:08 pm

Tell me this child does not have dark brown eyes, as they all expect us to believe they are greenish hazel, like his "mother" (**excuse me, cough cough, big hairball*).

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/140426021927-02-baby-george-horizontal-gallery.jpg

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/140426022450-04-baby-george-horizontal-gallery.jpg
http://arntrnassets.mediaspanonline.com/radio/n00/1281925/Prince-George-at-Plunket-playdate--9apr2014--Pool-coverage.jpg

Love the way they have blurred the blue eyes of this little playdate friend, but you can still see they are blue

http://magazine.foxnews.com/sites/magazine.foxnews.com/files/styles/1600_image/public/RT_PrinceGeorgePlayDate_0.jpg?itok=7EvPLZFC

And here he is, not quite 9 months old, and not just on his feet, but on tip toe

http://magazine.foxnews.com/sites/magazine.foxnews.com/files/styles/1600_image/public/RTR3KI05.jpg?itok=e2r84Pjo

what big brown eyes you have fakie porgie
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/multimedia/archive/00589/6147c054-bfc5-11e3-_589366b.jpg

Edit  -  here is the photo of fakie with the gorgeous little blue eyed child.  Obviously this one not blurred out yet.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/09/article-2600284-1CF496E200000578-737_470x688.jpg

Nanny in attendance at the play date. why? Because no fakie has no bond with waity, or scared of anyone getting a bit of DNA?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/09/article-2600284-1CF47C6F00000578-279_470x1004.jpg
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:04 pm

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:37 pm

Yes, in profile again or looking down for all the reasons we know. It is going to be very difficult as time goes on to constantly take those sort of pics, already questions are being asked!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:15 pm

Not even a new photo, it was taken at the Taronga Zoo in Sydney whilst on the tour.  The kid is looking at  him, doubt he even knows who he is  -  show him Spanish nanny and I bet he would look at her with love.  He always seems to want to get away from willy boy and waity for some reason, maybe because he barely knows them.  Exclamation

Last edited by Snow Kitten on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:58 pm

George has the most beautiful brown eyes and under normal circumstances much would have been made of them by photographers. The way direct shots are avoided in the UK just shouts out what everyone knows ie that they didn't come from Willy or Waity.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:03 pm

Yup, but it works against them, because it is so obvious it makes you take notice even more.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:10 pm

Exactly!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:56 am

Romilly wrote:George has the most beautiful brown eyes and under normal circumstances much would have been made of them by photographers.   The way direct shots are avoided in the UK  just shouts out what everyone knows ie that they didn't come from Willy or Waity.

I really think that he looks very 'Fogle'.
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:49 am

Wimpo said the bath time is painful.That kid must be such a brat and looks violent imagine when he's older and when he finds out what his "parents" have done he'll go postal on them.I mean he truly has no real identity fake birth fake parents.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next