Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince george the brown eyed royal

+14
Aethelflaed
Spitfire
CarryingOn
Duquesa de Azúcar
Iamroyalty
Admin- Michelle
GermanY
Dallasite
GingerBeau46
CrystalEve
Indie
Rozel
Anniecross
PaulineB
18 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Prince george the brown eyed royal - Page 11 Empty Re: Prince george the brown eyed royal

Post by Dallasite Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:02 pm

Royal Roaster's great side by side by side photo of three generations. PG looks nothing like his father & grandfather despite the photoshopping!

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Prince george the brown eyed royal - Page 11 Empty Re: Prince george the brown eyed royal

Post by Indie Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:36 pm

Good work girls. This deception is just so obvious. It's fun watching Jason squirm about trying to fix this unfixable situation. He will have to go into major overdrive when the processed bought Baby Diana with her prerequisite blue eyes magically pops out from the woMAN Waity The Faker and her oh so perfect "pregnancy".

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:14 pm

I see the astroturfers are flooding the DM today on the fakie porgie photo thread.  One word against fakie and you are red arrowed.  I have already written and posted my letter of complaint to the Press Commission, as I am sure many of the public will have done - there will probably be a deluge of complaints arriving tomorrow morning - ha ha. DM should be ashamed for allowing such blatant astroturfing to take place. What happened to freedom of opinion.  Haven´t bought the paper for years now, and will never buy it again. Such blatant manipulation of a comments section is surely against policies set down by the Press Commission.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:56 pm

Dallasite wrote:Royal Roaster's great side by side by side photo of three generations. PG looks nothing like his father & grandfather despite the photoshopping!

I'm sure he does look like his father and grandfather - it's just that those 2 people are not who we are being told they are

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:58 pm

^^SK - Tried to post on DM buy not allowing it and even some arrows wouldn't work if they were against the sychophants comments

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:19 pm

ITA Iamroyalty.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:08 pm

^Hope you are going to write to the Press Complaints people, that is way out of order. And if juggernaut has told them to do that, then who is he to throw his weight around, a nasty little whipper snapper from America. I have nothing against the American people, met some very nice ones, he just does not happen to fit into that category.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:20 pm

In order to be successful at his job, the Juggernaught has to be one unethical son of a bitch whipper snapper of the first order. Meaning, he is definitely not a nice person at all.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:50 pm

Being unethical does not necessarily guarantee success.  And if he continues the way he has started he will indeed alienate many people along the way.  To make that odious couple look good is a tough task.  We all know they are lazy, greedy, grasping fake heir makers  -  how do you improve on that?  Not just a hard task is it, a long hard slog and the won´t even appreciate him, not one bit, and more than likely not co-operate with them.  The two fake heirs don´t help when everyone knows about them.  He said the odious couple would take New York by storm  -  they did, but not in the way he meant Very Happy Very Happy
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:35 pm

He has an impossible task and I gather Willy is cracking the whip 'to make them popular'! He will never succeed and the public are heartily sick of the desperate PR and blatant lies, not surprising no one wants to work for them and if they do can't leave fast enough.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:53 pm

I hope Petulant is paying him a ton of moolah.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:54 pm

Definitely wont be, they are known to be as tight as a snake's a$$!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:23 am

I swear to God: nothing is worse than being around rich people who are tight fisted. They are just the worst. Expect for everyone to give them a free ride. Ugh.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:04 am

The RF are notoriously tight fisted and allegedly pay their staff the minimum wage for 'the privilege of working for them'!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:58 am

Willy boy will be paying him nothing  -  it is us, the British taxpayer, funding the wage bill for that idiot jj

Doubt willy boy can keep up the "co-operation" for long, or waity.  Let us not forget the fake heir, no amount of photoshopping makes him look like willy boy, especially when it is so obvious, especially when you enahnce the photos.  

Let us do the count so far since jj has been manipulating stage managing things.

1.  NY - total fiasco and a disaster - bump, no bum  -  funeral coat to a childrens event  -  barbie shocking pink coat to Ground Zero  -  gala frock - third outing, bump came and went.  As for the loved up bit at the gala dinner, he looked as though he was touching a leper and not liking it too much.  Good job he never wanted to be an actor, would have failed at that too.
2.  Fakie porgie  -  photoshopped to within an inch of his life to make him look like willy boy, even a food can tell there is a lot of photoshopping.
3. Waity and fakie go to a litle fair somewhere  -  photos please?
4.  Willy boy and his wonderfu letter to Jacintha´´s family, dredged up from 2 years ago.
5.  Waity being all prissy and judgement about willy boy´s mates and their drinking drugs habits  -  so we are all meant to forget waity drunk, possibly medicated, falling out of night clubs at 3 a.m. in the morning, getting into cabs, falling over, exposing her naked crotch on several occasions. Roller skating, falling over and showing the goods.  These are all on the internet, and many photos, no doubt on hard drives for posterity, and he wants to white wash them.

I could go on, but boring enough already, and very sad and vomit inducing.

I would like to know what planet the juggernaut is on, and what salary is he being paid, or let me put it another way, how much he is costing us, the British taxpayer, to tell blatant lies to us and photoshop fakie, the second fake bump, and gawd knows what other lies will come out next, always something and the biggest laugh is it is causing even more ridicule.

Be interesting to see how long he lasts and how he fares, we will all be watching that space very closely.  So far everything he has touched has turned to dust.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:15 pm

Good reading SK, could not agree more.  Galls me no end to think of my hard earned cash paying the salary of juggernaut, and all to try and whitewash and clean up the lazy and odious lamebridges.  Had to put out fakie photos to try and take the heat off the discussion about the disastrous NY trip.  

That bump of hers, deflated completely at the childrens centre and at the ball game.  Saw a short vid of waity getting off her seat, no bump and then it started inflating.  Oh dear, thankfully I was not holding a cup of coffee at the time, I nearly choked with laughter.  It came and went as well at the gala dinner, and the way she was standing, jutting her hips out, just tried that in the mirror myself just to see what happens. Very slim size 10 but I made my self look pregnant, and I can guarantee I am  not!!!  DM of course photoshopped some photos but forgot the others.  That bump must be magic, comes and goes to order, very weird.  Bet a lot of truly pregnant women wish their bumps would come and go like that, give them a break for a few days Very Happy

Wonder how the surrogate is doing?  If her ankles are swollen and her bosom getting uncomfortable, sleeping badly with the bump.  Feel sorry for the surrogate, although having said that no doubt doing it for the money.  Doubt it is ma this time, bit older and longer in the tooth, plus we are all watching this time, we have got the picture and the message there is a surrogate and a foam bump - LOUD AND CLEAR.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:30 pm

I just had a thought - wouldn't it be funny of the surrogate suddenly had 2nd thoughts and refused to hand over the blue-eyed girl when she is born!!!!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:50 pm

Well, that would put the cat amongst the pigeons big time. But rumour, gossip and speculation is that it is an Eastern European couple, so no doubt they are pretty hard up for cash, and if offered enough would let go. Althugh if biologically theirs, and a strong pull, who knows.

Just reading this link, fakie a trendsetter because of his tank top. Biggest laugh is it was already sold out before the tank to photos were released, so really it is a case of fakie following to common herd - what a hoot.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2014121522444/prince-george-blue-tank-top-sold-out/

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:37 pm

Just been trawling some sites.  Amazing, we were told via the press that the lazy couple released fakie´s photos in gratitude to the public for allowing fakie privacy.  Rather odd that on most blogs the word is that these photos have been released as the Christmas photos.  More lies.

Also read on a blog about the size of fakie, and someone made a good suggestion.  Maybe the Fogle connection was that the lazy couple borrowed the Fogle baby for the Lindo Wing exit.  He is way too big and knowing to be just 17 months old in this new set of photos, I would give him a minimum of two months older than that, maybe more.  No wonder they keep him hidden away, doesn´t look like them and born to the surrogate at least a couple of months before he surfaced.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:20 am

The RF should get their money back from whoever photoshopped those pictures.The boy's facial expressions are comical at best.You know I kind of feel sorry for him the trolls who support the Glooms are already saying if a girl is born nobody will care for PG and all the attention and love will go to the girl only because that's what they want and care about.They've always wanted Waito 'to have' a girl and not a boy anyway.I mean goes to show what kind of supporters that spam forums the Glooms have- real lowlies.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:22 am

The photoshopping is dreadful, they should ask for a full refund. We had some friends around the other evening, both professional photographers and they do a lot of photoshopping, really excellent at it. They thought it was a terrible photoshop job and out of curiosity checked out the photos - so easy with digital photography these days, you do not need the negatives as there is no such thing with digital. They also checked the photos of wily boy, and it their professional opinion they have taken willy boy´s eyes and mouth and photoshopped those very same features on to fakie. They did explain to us about layers, and how it works, bit of white here, darken there, but all above me, I am a point and shoot merchant! Any fool can see they are photoshopped, but it is good to have such an excellent professional opinion to confirm it.

Interestingly, they both said they thought he looked older than 17 months, at which point I said well, it is fairly common knowledge that he was born beginning of June, and they agreed, said sounds more like it.

Amazing what you can find out from professionals, so pleased I had the opportunity of raising the subject. They did see they bet if you saw him the flesh his features will be very different.

Doesn´t bother me if second fake a girl, still a fake and will have no Princess Diana genetics, probably photoshop her to look like PD, poor little soul. Created in a petri dish to order, how awful.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:26 pm

^Maybe it's bad on purpose...just a thought

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:37 pm

May well do IaR, may well do. Very hard to make a silk purse out of a sow´s ear.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:16 am

Strange pic of him in a car allegedly 'going' to the Royal Christmas lunch yet other reports saying he stayed at KP with the nanny. Obviously juggernaught at it again trying to make it look as if little fakie is a welcome part of the family. The subterfuge has become even more desperate and transparent.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:39 pm

PG was quite clearly NOT in the car on the way to BP - the pic the DM have suddenly come up with could have been taken any time - it's quite telling that it's balck and white so we can't tell what colour the nanny is wearing - that might be the giveaway!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next