Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince george the brown eyed royal

+14
Aethelflaed
Spitfire
CarryingOn
Duquesa de Azúcar
Iamroyalty
Admin- Michelle
GermanY
Dallasite
GingerBeau46
CrystalEve
Indie
Rozel
Anniecross
PaulineB
18 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Prince george the brown eyed royal - Page 3 Empty Re: Prince george the brown eyed royal

Post by Indie Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:01 pm

Who cares if her life is exhausting. She's a horrid person and deserves everything bad which is coming her way.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Prince george the brown eyed royal - Page 3 Empty Re: Prince george the brown eyed royal

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:08 pm

^ I just hope we live long enough to see it

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:48 am

Rozel wrote:If you ask me ma has gone beyond desperate, that cauldron must have no bottom in it by now it has been stirred so often. affraid How sad to live your life like that - scheming, plotting, planning and all done out of sheer greed and self interest.
Yup but look at all of them they look like crap.They darn well know all the fraud they've committed can't last forever.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:31 am

They do all look like tasteless crap, nothing will give them the image they so desperately desire.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:16 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2698589/Its-Royal-walkabout-Gorgeous-new-portrait-Prince-George-mark-birthday-Tuesday-feet.html

Interesting but the DM stopped posting comments 8 hours ago. The negative ones obviously being banned after the automatic astroturfers have added their sycophantic one liners. All rather to obvious - shame on you DM!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:19 am

Prince george the brown eyed royal - Page 3 Bs8BlNnIgAAXi8P

Big child. Looks absolutely nothing like William! I definitely called it right when I said there would be pics from the Butterfly Exhibit. They do nothing with George that's not for PR purposes. All I can think is Ben Fogle fits being his bio dad perfectly: Blonde hair, brown eyes, and a bigger schnoz than even William.

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:55 am

^ Are you suggesting BF and ma???

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:58 am

@GermanY - They darn well know all the fraud they've committed can't last forever.
I hope you are right - they do seem desperate at the moment - instead of enjoying their position as grand-parents to the future king and that brings (or so they thought) they are running around like headless chickens trying to repair the damage they have wrought - a bit like sticking your little finger in the hole in a dam and hoping it doesn't burst

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:00 am

DM posting again

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:19 pm

12 months, eh? And the rest!!

And doesn't he look MM? There is very little Windsor in that child... Rolling Eyes  

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:59 pm

Many are saying he looks like the alleged sperm donor WVC but if those rumours are true and the ugly old gurner pa was the donor - yuk. More like pips egg or as people say TF and WVC sperm.
Many still saying TF egg as he is the image of her. Talk in the aristo clubs in London is that someone is about to reveal the truth and soon. Popcorn ready!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:12 pm

It will be a brave person who does reveal the truth, but if a deceit of this magnitude has been foisted on the nation, then we have a right to know. Stand by for articles in the DM that PG's brown eyes are caused by the recessive gene!! Some clot will probably say that the brown eyes can be traced back to Anne Boleyn and her brown-eyed daughter, Elizabeth I! I wouldn't put anything past the Mansons and their paid supporters... pale 

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:19 pm

Spitfire wrote:12 months, eh?  And the rest!!  

And doesn't he look MM?  There is very little Windsor in that child... Rolling Eyes  

There is no Windsor in that child, at all.  He looks nothing like willy boy or any of his family.  As for the piccies, I was wondering why they were taken for his birthday three weeks ago, maybe they were worried he was going to grow even more before his alleged "first" birthday.  I believe he was born 4 June as rumoured, he does look more like 14 months than 12 months.  Whatever his bio mix, it does not include willy boy that is for certain.

Last edited by Rozel on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:25 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:^ Are you suggesting BF and ma???  

It's not as if they had to have sex or anything so it's possible. I'm still not 100% on Viper carrying the kid but it's possible she produced an egg. As I said in another thread, I do think it's highly strange that this man blasts all over twitter that his sister is in labor and he was the one to take her to the hospital, on the same day that Kate went, she conveniently has not significant other of her own, on the same day Wasty gave "birth", and he's a person who's close to the William and Pippa. He conveniently fits the aesthetics that Bruiser here is displaying.

At the same time, this kid's complete 180 degree of recessive hair coloring and dominant eye coloring still makes me completely confused. Just like The Midds don't have the gene for recessive hair coloring. If they procreated with a van cutsem, George having blonde hair from the beginning would be very low. Ben Fogle in the mix is still a head scratcher because their dominant brown hair coloring would've overruled his, especially as he's basically Bb as Tamara has brown hair and I'm sure Viper is BB. IDK, when you really think about the genetic mixes are making no sense in my mind. Someone else give it another whack LOL. One thing I do know, the older the kid gets, the more Wimpo looks nothing to do with his existence. Regardless, he looks to have Middleton in him but he doesn't seem to have dropped from the Windsor family tree.

P.S. Adm. I just saw the note you left in the other thread, so I'll also remember to link pictures only.

Last edited by CarryingOn on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:28 pm

Word in London medical circles is that he is definitely older than portrayed and they are horrified at their colleague (you know who) for being so desperate to be part of it but everyone has a price. Trouble is with drinkers is that their tongues soon become very loose after imbibing! Knighthoods and acquitted cases for mal practise don't prevent that!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:34 pm

The genetic mix will soon be common knowledge no matter how much Ma pays her astroturfers to say George looks like the gurning troll pa. It was such a foolish risk to take as it will soon become obvious who the bio parents are anyway!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:12 pm

I'm not exaggerating but this kid looks like he is about 2 years old.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:09 pm

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:15 pm

That kid is huge.  I think that is why they had his "July birthday" photos taken earlier, in the hopes we would not realise.  He has probably grown since they were taken.  He was walking in Australia for goodness sake.  Also agree no Windsor in him, not at all.  I posted this on another thread, but will post it here also.  Willy boy and fakie porgie side by side at a similar age.  Even head shape completely different, mouth, eyes. About all they have in common is chubby cheeks, but then so do most babies.

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article3384453.ece/alternates/s615/Prince-William-and-Prince-George.jpg

This one shows he does not resemble willy boy at all. Completely different look, including the ears in this one, so different.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/imagenes/royalty/2014042518408/royal-tour-best-moments/0-96-277/outfit--a.jpg
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:50 pm

They try so hard, in the DM article today they even made Waity's eyes dark brown. He is definitely older and Ma must have read this blog as the DM heading was altered as the original almost hinted that he was older then the wording changed later!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:41 pm

The astroturfers are obviously instructed to insult any poster who questions PG's age and eye colour, which suggests to me that the Mansons are getting a tad twitchy about these matters. Their band of paid twerps can carry on screaming until the cows come home, but they cannot alter the facts that KM has green eyes, Porkie has dark brown eyes, and looks much older than his reported age. And they will never control the internet to suit their own nefarious purposes.

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:17 am

I #LOVE Sara Whalen's articles so much!! She always speaks the truth and what she said about them dying George's hair, I'm in agreement with that. It looks blonder every time you see the kid and none of the genetic mixes we have on our plate, supports this occurrence.

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:34 am

Rozel wrote:That kid is huge.  I think that is why they had his "July birthday" photos taken earlier, in the hopes we would not realise.  He has probably grown since they were taken.  He was walking in Australia for goodness sake.  Also agree no Windsor in him, not at all.  I posted this on another thread, but will post it here also.  Willy boy and fakie porgie side by side at a similar age.  Even head shape completely different, mouth, eyes. About all they have in common is chubby cheeks, but then so do most babies.

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article3384453.ece/alternates/s615/Prince-William-and-Prince-George.jpg

This one shows he does not resemble willy boy at all. Completely different look, including the ears in this one, so different.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/imagenes/royalty/2014042518408/royal-tour-best-moments/0-96-277/outfit--a.jpg
This huge baby his nose is also very broad and smallish mouth none of the Windsors have small shaped mouths.He does look more than one year old maybe the baby they took out of the hospital was a prop while this big kid was hidden and already turning one in 2013.What a mess they've all created not even caring what messed up identity they are doing to that little boy.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:01 am

Innuendo and suspicion will always surround him in addition to books published about his conception in a Petri dish. DNA bandits will be grabbing hair samples and any other means of proof. Despite the fact that he is a rather grumpy and unpleasant looking child who has a reputation for snatching other children's toys, I can't help but feel sorry for him. It has also been said by insiders that his eyebrows and hair are already dyed to disguise the resemblance to his bio parents.
Ma Middleton and fester are spending a small fortune on astroturfers and PR lies which are in fact just highlighting the truth about his origins.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:46 am

The trouble is, you can change the hair colour but you can´t change the features of his face.  My brother is the image of my mother, two peas in a  pod.  My mother was a natural blonde and our father was dark haired.  My brother has our father´s dark hair.  Regardless of the hair colour, my brother is still the image of my mother, and very obvious. She could never deny she was his mother for sure  Smile 

Sadly for ma genetics will out.  And how ridiculous to dye the hair and eyebrows of a young kid, they should be investigated.  Not as though it is a normal thing to do is it, only done to disguise his parentage.  He was very blonde at the polo, then he seems to go to a gingerish hue and then back to his original dark.  I wonder if they realise how stupid they make themselves look, obviously not.

Even more ridiculous are the photos all over the internet of the kid with different coloured hair. His eyes get photoshopped lighter, waity´s eye suddenly get photoshopped brown when they are green. They must think the whole world is colour blind for goodness sake. They want to hid all these things, and in truth all they are doing is drawing huge attention to them, reverse action.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next