Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was a surrogate used for for george?

+18
Snaggle Bobcat
Iamroyalty
starsailor
Anniecross
Rozel
Duquesa de Azúcar
CrystalEve
CarryingOn
Indie
Spitfire
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
Kgap
Dallasite
Admin- Michelle
Tess
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
22 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? - Page 5 Empty Re: Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by CrystalEve Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:03 am

No way from the size of the limp dolly, to the whooper bruiser in just 2 months. Not possible!

Anonymous comment made about the photo on the front of the 'Hello' mag regarding Waity carrying George for a holiday on Mustique. Exactly what I thought about the larger photo. I didn't think on first glance that it was Waity.

"The small photo in the upper right looks very life-like and believable, but - is it just me - or does the larger photo look like it might could be a Kate look-alike? Maybe it's just the camera angle, but the side of her face looks a bit funny, and the face over all looks fuller. And, I swear, if that doesn't look like a Cabbage Patch Kid doll in the larger photo instead of a living human baby..."

http://www.elle.com/news/culture/kate-middleton-wont-sue-prince-george-photo
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? - Page 5 Empty Re: Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by PaulineB Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:08 am

Good points Chrystal Eve and looking at that Hello picture it could well be a lookalike especially as the upper thighs look thicker than those scrawny pins we saw the top of descending from the aircraft in crotchgate in NZ.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:37 pm

That nanny has a masculine type look very similar to waity, wonder if it was her, or there is an RPO who has a similar look as well. Love the way the paps are now describing her as duchess of cambridge (nee kate middleton). She will always be kate middleton. Not duchess material, nor ever will be. She has sealed her fate with crotchgate/bumgate/nudigate. Nobody will ever forget that we have seen every intimate part of her body - sadly for us  pale 
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:47 pm

It is still mind blowing to me that Willy is married to a psycho serial exhibitionist.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:02 pm

Maybe he got blind-sided by her "bedroom athletics" - got him thinking with his "lower brain" rather than the other tiny one in his head  lol! 
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:08 pm

There's no question about it.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:39 pm

Agree - the reasons why are so well documented on the net and blogs like RG and RRG

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:00 pm

For all those out there who think the lamebridge kid looks like willy boy, eat your heart out.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-george-pictures-williams-cute-3705159
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:09 pm

Interesting article re young children on BP balcony post Trooping the Colour

http://orderofsplendor.blogspot.com.es/2011/06/flashback-friday-diana-at-trooping.html
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:54 am

Interesting, I have posted this comment on the Jacintha murder (?) thread. Have to say I had never considered this before.

Have often wondered what Jacintha knew, had to be something serious for her to be killed. As she was on reception at the time and only put the call through to the ward, if any info given out then surely it would have been via the duty nurse on the ward and not reception. I was at a dinner the other evening, us ladies were having a gossip about anything and everything as you do, and one of them said with all the surrogate business she had been wondering if Jacintha had been the egg donor, it would account for the dark brown eyes and that Indian article in the paper, saying willy boy had Indian ancestry through Princess Diana´s family. Shame the DM also put that it is only daughters who can pass it on to their children - ha ha. Strange article to put out though, and strange we never heard anything about Indian ancestry before. Must confess it has made me wonder, because there sure is more to Jacintha´s murder than meets the eye, of that I am very sure. Hmm - interesting.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:59 am

It's all weird to me.

1. I think it's strange that they announced that she was pregnant at supposedly 6 weeks pregnant, far from waiting until after the first trimester, and completely unwarranted at that. There was just no pressing reason or need for them to announce that pregnancy as early as they did.

2. It's strange that the way she walked never changed

3. I think it's strange that the size of her stomach kept doing 180's. Now the size and shape of a woman's stomach can change somewhat, based on the baby's placement, but in pictures of her shopping in that blue dress with purple shrug, the black peter pan collar with jeans, the wrap, and the black polka dotted dress,

02/18/13: Hope house. DVF wrap dress. Small bump but noticeable
03/02/13: Wedding. Went sledding while "pregnant". Can't really tell but looks to be nothing there.
03/05/13: National Fishing Heritage Centre in Grimsby. Hobbs Celeste Coat. Highly noticeable prominent bump.
03/15/13: Cheltenham. Thick non clingy Joseph coat so you can't tell anything.
03/17/13: Irish Guards. Small but prominent bump
03/19/13: Child Bereavement Center. Top Shop & Goat. Barely there bump.
03/20/13: Underground w/ Queen. Marlene Birger. Non existent bump
04/22/13: National Review of Queen's Scouts at Windsor Castle. Mulberry Coat: Small, noticeable bump.
04/23/13: School in Manchester. Erderm. Big, highly prominent bump & not because of her horrible posture.
04/24/13: National Portrait Gallery. Blue Emilia Wickstead. Really small bump
04/26/13: Warner Brothers Studios. Black polka dot dress. Smedium bump
04/29/13: Naomi House. Peach Naomi Harmon. Smedium bump
04/30/13: Shopping with Carole at Blue Almonds. Bigger looking bump due to the shirt actually accentuating the "bump" but really the same size.
05/11/13: Wedding. Black Polka dot dress. Bump looks roughly the same size as! P.S. she could've at least worn a different blazer
05/22/13: Queen's Garden Part. Yellow Emilia Wickstead. Smedium bump
06/04/13: Queen's 60th Coronation. Pink Jenny Packam. Smedium bump
06/09/14: Shopping at Bernard Thorp. The biggest her stomach looked out of the majority of the pregnancy
06/13/13: Princess Ship Christening. Ugly Animal Print Coat. Small bump.
06/15/13: Trooping of the Color. Pink Alexander McQueen. Stomach has a bump but it's small.
06/19/13: Rossano Ferretti salon in Mayfair in Australia's Who Magazine. Small bump
06/23/13: Shopping for antiques in Hungerford, England. Only time we've seen her touch her bump. Pics captured by Ikon of course and she was trying to get sympathy that she wasn't invited to the wedding that Cress and Chelsy attended.
07/08/13: Australian Who Magazine. Green Cardi, White Skirt. Small bump
07/23/13: Kid is "born". Stomach is so hard she's resting the kid on it. Looks the same size it was for the majority of the pregnancy
08/19/13 First pic of the kid, the bump is still there, though she's using the kid as a shield
08/30/13 First appearance since birth. Bump is gone
10/18/13 Stomach Flat as a board during VB

Amazing how many times the stomach got bigger and then shrunk back down the next time you saw her! For the most part her stomach stayed small to smedium throughout the duration of the "pregnancy".

P.S. Don't you love all that frugal bullshit they talk about and this wench wasted all this money on these clothes for one "pregnancy". None of the expensive stuff, which is the majority, is even maternity clothing. I doubt we're going to see any of these things worn again!

4. It's strange that she was resting the kid on her stomach, that looked so hard after birth. Though the kid was used to hide her stomach during those horrendous portraits, I'd bet serious money she still had that same smedium or slightly large fake belly strapped to her on the steps of the hospital. The pics at the volleyball, her stomach looks far too toned, pulled in. I'd believe flat but it has a tone to it, that not even the fittest of women had had unless they had some serious muscle memory going on (I have seen some women regain abs quickly & w/o working out). She also has not even a faint line of the linea nigra. Yes there are some women who don't get them but really, it's too unbelievable that Kate has the ability to beat every odd thrown her way.

Sidenote: Yes I do believe that the weight she gained during the "pregnancy" was simply food. She stays extra thin purposely. Anytime you do that, and then suddenly increase your calorie intake the slightest, you're going to gain weight. Her face being bigger, is because that's the first place fat and bloat takes place on her and of course she had to stop botox and hair coloring for appearances sake.

5. I think it's too fucking strange that on the same day she "gave birth", Ben Fogle, a man who bares a fairly good basic resemblance to William, announces to the world that his sister is also in labor.

6. It's strange that the kid looked humongous during those ugly first portrait pictures, humongous during the christening, like a smaller, younger baby during the Mustique trip, and then again like a humongous kid during the vacation Tour, just two months afterward.

7. I think it's strange that a man who has not had a recessive eye color in his gene pool for multiple generations and a woman who has not had a recessive eye color in hers, for most likely three generations at the least, have all of a sudden popped out a dark brown eyed kid, who looks to be growing out Strawberry Blonde hair.

8. As always I think it's strange that she wore that stupid dress, once again trying to copy Diana.

It tickles me to no end, the people who really believe, without a doubt, that Wimpo & Wasty are able to reproduce, which brings me to

9. Those reports that Camilla said that Waity is infertile is weird. That Michael Middleton drunkenly yelled at the paps, reporters, or whoever that Waity had plenty of time to have or try for a baby, that she wasn't even 40 yet. Those are strange.

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:55 am

Great post CarryingOn and so many more things listed on the net and apparently in books currently being written. The really odd goings on around the 'delivery' date, giving out false info as to when and where born even saying Ma had midwifery skills!! The deceiving of the photographers who waited for two weeks in a boiling heatwave due to misinformation. Willy's announcement on the steps 'that they had only just met him'!! The photoshopping in of the Linea Nigra on the washboard stomach after so many observing that she had never been pregnant and so much more. Yet still those ghastly Middletons go out and about grinning and gurning whilst milking the RF for all they are worth and still sponging off deluded stubborn willy.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:03 pm

Excellent post CarryingOn. Spot on. I think they put some sort of natural hair colour on fakie porgie to make it look blonde and not brown. Arrived on the tour Down Under blonde and left with the brown showing through a lot. Poor, jut over one and his hair coloured. As he gets older will be coloured lenses for his eyes. I personally think he is the most unattractive of kids, very thuggish looking and a right bruiser, but that is not his fault. Will say I just love those dark brown eyes though, they are to die for. Whoever he inherited them from obviously also has the same wonderful eyes. I have two contenders in mind and both have very similar eyes to porgie in every way.

I actually have a magazine I kept with waity in it, at the volleyball showing her midriff. No linea negra, that got photoshopped in when people took note as you rightly said.. No woman of her tiny frame, who had actually "delivered" the size of porgie on Lindo Wing steps, could have such a toned stomach in 6 or 8 weeks. As you say, apparently waity beat all the odds against all things in that "pregnanc". How amazing is that - and impossible as we know. Several maybe, but not the whole lot.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:40 pm

Remember Waity was communicating with some guy on twitter that's into outer space and he said weeks before the birth it was a boy and Tanna said it was a boy on his Twitter page then quickly removed that message.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:32 pm

Could it be the lab baby be one of those children who are taken from poor expecting mothers in different countries for rich folks and then they axe out the mother.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:44 pm

I remember that GermanY. Tanna removed it so fast, blink and you missed it. Hmmm, a lot of Indian women are willing to do the surrogate thing for rich couples. Maybe that was why the Indian article in the DM re willy boy and Diana´s ancestry - shame the males do not pass it along, only the females  Very Happy . Jacintha was Indian wasn´t she.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:55 pm

I bet Jacintha was the Indian. Poor woman.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:49 am

There was without doubt some connection to poor Jacintha, whatever it was. The truth will out, too many loose tongues already and the information being sent round the Internet at the speed of light. Nothing can be kept hidden any more. The RF are in for a major fall due to the Middleton's desperation to produce an 'heir'.

Interesting programme on TV last night about Wallis and Edward who was so like Willy and he didn't remain King either due to stepping down. Willy should opt out now and let the more popular Harry eventually take over, it might just give the Monarchy a chance.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:40 pm

GingerBeau46 wrote:I remember that GermanY. Tanna removed it so fast, blink and you missed it.  Hmmm, a lot of Indian women are willing to do the surrogate thing for rich couples.  Maybe that was why the Indian article in the DM re willy boy and Diana´s ancestry  -  shame the males do not pass it along, only the females  Very Happy .  Jacintha was Indian wasn´t she.

GingerBeau46, do you think the Indian ancestry is another one of their red herrings?  Question 
It seems that they are much more interested in the fact that it is the Jewishness Passed Down Through the Mother! 
:  bounce 

http://www.chabad.org/theJewishWoman/article_cdo/aid/968282/jewish/Why-Is-Jewishness-Passed-Down-Through-the-Mother.htm
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:04 pm

CE - no, I am sure they are interested in Jewishness from one of the bio mix. I was kind of wondering why they threw the Indian bit in so last minute, first we ever heard of it, which made me wonder if one half of the bio mix is Indian and they were covering their a$$es in case the kid had an Indian look to him. Odd to just throw out that kind of info apropo of nothing isn´t it.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:11 pm

Those eyes of his are very Indian looking and his alleged
sperm donor also has Indian ancestry, in addition to the poor murdered nurse. His bio looks will be even more obvious as time goes on too.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:50 pm

I was just looking at horoscopes in general when a thought occurred to me. If fakie porgie is not the bio mix of the lazy couple, and delivered to ma or whoever on 4 June, then all the horoscopes done about by by the experts are completely wrong, and in fact do not predict the future of fakie porgie one bit. Never really thought about that aspect before. I think it clicked with me because I came across a horoscope re fakie porgie and what his future will be. No good reading his horoscope, all wrong in every way. What do anyone else think?
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:50 pm

I am getting a very strong feeling that the Privy Council is not going to do anything about the fact that PG is not the biological child of Willnot and was delivered through surrogacy. Their inactivity screams volumes to me. This should have been dealt with a year ago. The more time that goes by is problematic. They cannot get away with this.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:43 pm

Hmm, understand where you are coming from Indie.  Not sure how the Privy Council works, but all things take time with the royals.  Plus, it is such a huge fraud and deception, at the highest level. As mosaic has said, treason and fraud of huge proportions with far reaching consequences.  I think they will sideline them all, with the kid being removed from line of succession at some stage.  Let us face it, the surrogacy is not going anywhere, in fact it grows more and more obvious each time we see the kid that he is not theirs, and we do know she did not carry or deliver him  -  you would have to be blind not to see that, which none of us are. Also very telling the royals want nothing to do with him, no photos etc.  I did read that the polo outing with the kid was a last minute act by waity, apparently willy boy did not know she was going.  Payback for not being allowed to have him on the balcony post Trooping the Colour. Also, all that hogwash about kids under 1 not allowed, for many years kids under 1 have been thee, including willy boy and harry, plus lots of others over the years.  A face saver for the royals, she was not allowed to have him there.  got her own back with the polo.  Not there long, just enough to flaunt the kid and have loads of photos taken.  Will they ever admit to it  -  not unless their hand is force.  There are books being written, but again it all takes time.  Patience is the key word here. Too many know too much for it to stay hidden.  You can buy some people off, but with this situation you would have to pay off the world!!!  We have the "first" birthday soon, although the more I see of that kid the more I am convinced he was born on 4 June, either that or he is fed Miracle Gro at every meal.

If the royals do nothing about the surrogacy then they are sitting on a time bomb, and believe me it will explode in their faces before too long. Better by far to address it before that happens, or they will live to regret it.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:39 pm

[quote="Indie"]I am getting a very strong feeling that the Privy Council is not going to do anything about the fact that PG is not the biological child of Willnot and was delivered through surrogacy. Their inactivity screams volumes to me. This should have been dealt with a year ago. The more time that goes by is problematic. They cannot get away with this.[/quote]

They shouldn't. But they will.
All those is high power get away with things much more important than this...they get away with literally, murder. And the courts, the country's laws and the prosecutors help them get away with it.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next