Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was a surrogate used for for george?

+18
Snaggle Bobcat
Iamroyalty
starsailor
Anniecross
Rozel
Duquesa de Azúcar
CrystalEve
CarryingOn
Indie
Spitfire
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
Kgap
Dallasite
Admin- Michelle
Tess
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
22 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? - Page 4 Empty Re: Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by Indie Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:10 pm

Loving all of it. Welcome Rozell!

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? - Page 4 Empty Re: Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by GermanY Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:40 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:Wonder if it was sprog birthday today, really curious. We might find out one day.  Shocked 
Poor lad from fake parents to possibly fake birthday.This child will grow up to hate the world.

Rozel I agree so disgusted with all these lies the public still paying for the RF good life.Look at Waity wasting so much money with money that's not even hers.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:31 am

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:Dallasite,

I agree. However, two parents can have light eyes and the child be born with dark brown eyes.
http://genetics.thetech.org/how-blue-eyed-parents-can-have-brown-eyed-children

My late first cousin had green eyes, both her parents have brown eyes.
My grandfather and his father our great grandfather( Spaniard) had blue eyes and their family members of the era had blue and green eyes.
She was born with green eyes  though not her brother.

Suspect  Suspect  monkey

We already know it's possible for two parents with blue eyes to have a child with dark brown eyes, however the possibility is so low (1%) that if it even occurred, it would most likely be caused by genetic mutation than being inherited.

We already know it's possible for two brown eyes parents to give birth to children with recessive eye coloring. It's a much more likely occurrence and possibility than two people with light eye colorings all of a sudden popping out a child with dark brown eyes. Especially as a couple could very well consist of two parents who carry the genes for both the dominant eye coloring and the recessive eye coloring from their parents.

If so many people in your family, in that era had blue and green eyes, then it's because they were inter-marrying with other people who also had possessed the genes for those recessive eye colorings. They weren't just popping out of no where.

Looking at William and Kate we have a man who in no way possesses a gene for brown eyes, as it's been generations since anyone with brown eyes married into his family, and one still hasn't. Kate has a mother, uncle, and father (Michael's look to be blue) with recessive eye coloring. It's possible that Michael and Carole both had parents that both carried the genes for dominant brown eyes and recessive eye colorings but as soon as they had Michael and Carol, it was already bred out of their generation. They then grew up, met, married, and went on to have three children with recessive eye coloring, again, no dominant brown eye colorings to be passed on and yet another generation away from it if the grandparents did in fact possesses them it in the first place. One of these three children then grows up, stalks and marries a man with recessive eye coloring. They then somehow pop out a kid with dark brown eyes Suspect I'm not buying it.

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:00 am

Nobody on this forum is buying it

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:19 am

Indie wrote:Nobody on this forum is buying it

Along with the very questionable pregnancy well documented all over the Internet, the bulging files of information waiting on newspaper editor's desks, the loose tongues in the London medical circles, the gossip by people in the know, Willy's slip up on the Lindo wing hospital steps, Cam allegedly saying Waity was infertile, the strange Christening, the silence and distancing of George by the RF etc etc etc, nobody is buying it.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:20 am

Hi Anniecross, welcome. I am a newbie too, I joined yesterday. Great that your daughter´s fellow students are using the surrogacy as one of their debating issues, and pro surrogacy winning. The whole surrogacy situation is rife everywhere now.

My son had a delightful professor when he was at university studying law, and according to him there is no way, if the porkie was delivered via surrogate, he is eligible to be in line of succession to the throne. Hence the need for the Home Secretary to be at the birth, although I think they have done away with that now, silly move if you ask me, should have kept that ruling. Even if waity did "deliver" him, which I do not think she did, if not a full bio mix of her and willy then still no eligibility for succession. Legally porkie would have to be a bio mix of this awful couple and delivered from waity´s body. Porkie would appear to fail on all counts. The outcome of course is as we know, porkie is in no way eligible to be in line of succsssion.

We know that, the royals know that, so why do they appear to be doing nothing about it, that is the six million dollar question.

Re his eyes, for those two to have a child with dark brown eyes would be a true rarity, and would involve some kind of mutation. Read all about that, a lot of is I have forgotten, but I do remember that as very relevant in the surrogacy. Maybe someone else on here has more info on that front for us.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:19 pm

Thank you everyone for your welcomes - I love the fact that there is no nastiness on here and paid astroturfers with alert buttons. My family are mostly doctors, some here and others in Canada and I can assure you that the surrogacy is a known open secret everywhere. As many of you say those brown eyes are not a possibility with the genetic background.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:11 pm

For the record: I never said that there was no surrogacy.
I just pointed out the brown eye thing.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:51 pm

Just to say hello and welcome to you 'Anniecross' and fellow new poster 'Rozel' on RRG  flower 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:56 am

I think that by now the whole world knows a surrogate was used plus donors, so desperate was Carol(e) to rescue Kate's reputation. Nothing was thought through just a frantic rush to produce a baby. On several forums it was reported that Carol(e) was even secretly 'phoning adoption agencies but I don't know how true that is. Whatever, the whole plan was so obvious and conducted in such an amateurish manner that it will almost certainly bring the Monarchy down. The Republicans are loving every minute of this disaster which has befallen the RF since PW foisted the odious Mids on them.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:07 pm

Good post Anniecross, couldn´t have put it better.  If the lazy couple and the royals think they can keep the lid on this I am afraid they are wrong  -  Elvis left the building a long time ago  affraid   I feel pretty sure they must realise they are sitting on a time bomb that will, ultimately, explode in their faces if they do not address the situation, and not too far in the future either.  Better to have your own plans and quietly work towards the end result than have the whole thing explode in your face.  Waity goes from bad to worse, she has made the whole family a laughing stock.  No wonder she was not at the main commemoration service in France yesterday, HM would have been on tenterhooks waiting for something to go wrong. As it is she looked ridiculous in that fascinator, the poor pensioners looked as though they hadn´t a clue who she was.  

Nope, this surrogacy is not going away, if anything it is gaining momentum, I think someone posted on here at least several thousand sites pop up when you google the topic.  You only have to look at photos, and watch the vid, of waity outside Lindo wing, still wearing a foam bump, looking more "pregnant" than she did during her supposed "pregnancy".  maybe it was the only way the "foam belly could leave the building"  Laughing Laughing   Could hardly walk out carrying it could she, bit of a give away  lol!
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:08 pm

CrystalEve wrote:Just to say hello and welcome to you 'Anniecross' and fellow new poster 'Rozel' on RRG  flower 

Thank you CrystalEve, great forum, love being here.  flower 
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:30 pm

Thank you everyone - new posters have been made most welcome and a pleasure to be amongst intelligent thinking commenters who can acknowledge differing opinions.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:11 pm

Rozel

Just spotted your beautiful dog pic. Very aristocratic looking, could teach Waity a few things!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:35 pm

Second that, a really beautiful dog, very elegant. Love the curled up tail.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:45 pm

Thanks Romilly.  Yes, she is very aristocratic looking,but such a sweetheart, and she could teach waity a thing or two.  Her name is Paloma and she is a very lady like little girl, no butt/crotch-gate for this little one. She is a real cutie pie. My friend is very lucky to have her, wish she was mine.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:31 am

In a way the DJs from Australia need to be thanked they opened the door a sacrificed was made unfortunately the nurse but this exposed the RF-Waity-Wimpo-Midds for the liars they are and more to come.Deep down they are all walking on her egg shells don't let their fake smiles fool anyone.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:38 am

Their mantra has always been to go out there and 'smile,
smile, smile'. One too that Carol(e) has indoctrinated in
to dumb Waity Katie.

The chain of events since the 'birth' have been so bizarre that even those who were not so observant as the Royal Watchers have been converted. Poor Georgie being looked after by the grim reaper looking nanny and gurning teeth flashing Carol(e) must live in a permanent state of terror. No wonder he is such an unhappy, charmless looking baby. I would imagine that there are shouting matches and tugs of war dominating life at Middleton Manor.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:37 pm

Agree Annie.  A lot of people are taking more notice, and looking back through articles and photos.

Met up yesterday with a woman I used to work with several years ago.  Married a Belgian guy and moved over there.  Tall, very slim girl (no diet, that is how she has always been), not quite as thin as waity.  She gave gave birth about 18 months ago.  Said she was hospitalised because not enough room for the baby to grow and they were monitoring the situation.  Good thing, as the baby´s heart got distressed and an emergency caesarean carried out.  Baby 2 kilos (4.4 lbs).  She said her bump was bigger than waity´s for a baby half the size of porgie kid, plus not quite as thin as waity to start with.  She raised the subject, not me, and she said there is a lot of gossip about it in Belgium and they are all of the  opinion that a surrogate was used.  So much for keeping the lid on that tin.  She still, for all her thin figure, still has a bit of a post baby tum. She did say that a lot of her friends laughed at the Lindo Wing photo where waity was still wearing one of the foam bumps, no way did any of them look like that 24 hours post birth, such a hard, high, firm stomach.

The lid has come off the tin and the subject cannot be contained.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:40 pm

Interesting Snow Kitten, I think that is the case for many very slim women. No way did waity carry that child. Rake thin, and the baby was nearly 9 lbs. and her bump was collapsing. Hmmmm, I smell a dirty great big rat there, as do many others. If she had been carrying that child she would have had to have an enormous bump, nowhere else for it to go was there but out front. And as we have seen, on Lindo wing exit, the christening, the fake photo for Mothers Day, and of course the trip "Down Under" (Australia and NZ I mean, of course, not the full or rear frontal views we have seen Very Happy ) that kid is absolutely enormous. Still think it was a born again doll in Mustique, far too thin looking, and inert, we thought that at the time, but having seen the kid and how huge he is, and how much he wriggles about, no way was that him in Mustique. I remain convinced that his first birthday was on 4 June, far too big to have been born 7 or 8 weeks later. If you look at all those kids at the playdate in NZ, all born within a week or two either way of the kid, they look like miniatures next to him. What can´t speak can´t lie. We see it all with our own eyes. No wonder they keep him hidden. There is also the little matter the brown eyes and the fact that he resembles neither of them at all, not one bit.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:23 pm

Trooping the Colour today reminded me of waity last June, supposedly 8 months "pregnant" with a nearly 9 pound bubba.  Had a look at the photos on google, makes me laugh each time

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/15/article-2342119-1A54E69C000005DC-188_964x709.jpg

Just where a bubba is meant to be I have no idea.  Not inside her body, not beneath the blanket, maybe we need a quiz  -  spot the the bubba?    Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Rozel on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:08 pm

It is so patently obvious the idiot was never pregnant. I would just love to hear what the RF is saying about her scheming and her lies behind closed doors.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:32 pm

Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:39 pm

Was that really a very life like doll in the Mustique picture? I have never gotten a satisfactory explanation for this. How could he go from that to a mini brutish Fester in such a short space of time?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:36 pm

I still think it was one of those lifelike dolls you can have made to order. Too skinny in the stomach area, it didn´t move. As we now know from the Australian/NZ tour that little bruiser misses nothing, and he doesn´t stop moving.  Rather different to that puny lifeless figure in Mustique. Either that or that had starved him for a week and given him baby meds up to the eyeballs.

Last edited by Snow Kitten on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next