Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willy, waity and the Press

+14
zozoi
Dallasite
Admin- Michelle
Romilly
Cloggy
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
Spitfire
Rozel
GingerBeau46
CrystalEve
PaulineB
One of the Peasants
Iamroyalty
18 posters

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Go down

Willy, waity and the Press - Page 5 Empty Re: Willy, waity and the Press

Post by Spitfire Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:08 pm

Thanks, IamR! Very Happy 

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:58 pm

LOL and the lads on my shift would have fun aiming their darts - oops I will be banned!!!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:58 pm

PaulineB wrote:LOL and the lads on my shift would have fun aiming their darts - oops I will be banned!!!

Please behave PB or I may have to report you to the mods  lol! 

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:35 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:30 pm

No screaming to the press about invasion of privacy on the "date night" was there. Posted this on another thread, but thought it belong here as well.

Great article from Celebtichy, they seem to be seeing through the lazy couple as well.

Duchess Kate & William were suspiciously affectionate during a ‘date night’

http://www.celebitchy.com/384798/duchess_kate_william_were_suspiciously_affectionate_during_a_date_night/

And this from Tmblr, waity scratching to try and get willy boy to hold her hand for the paps, he doesn´t want to. I reckon ma had the paps on speed dial, and why isn´t willy boy kicking up about his privacy?

http://31.media.tumblr.com/750c92591359a9e57971fc0ea47b7326/tumblr_nb5heaN7371qzwoilo3_500.png
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:56 am

I think most people are now seeing through the desperate PR surrounding this pair. Idiotic 'date night' pics actually tell the opposite story ie that PR is needed to prop up this couple who seem to be living separate lives and have no real love or warmth between them.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:36 pm

The more they spin the more we know something is up. You'd think with all their money the RF would be able to employ better people

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:03 pm

^Don't give them ideas let them rot themselves they are doing a good job at it.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:34 pm

^ Oops - apols GermanY - too true lol!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:41 pm

^ Let them fry look at all the people hurt because of them.It's already becoming a snowball effect against them vile creatures.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 pm

I found this, an old story from April in the Mirror. Pretty good, another Fleet Street Fox story, well worth a read.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/royals-virus-capable-causing-deep-3413446

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:22 pm

Thanks SB, brilliant article. Whoever Fleet Street Fox is, I am a huge fan. Hope more articles are written by FSF. Spot on in every way, has them down to a tee.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:43 pm

Found him/her on Twitter SK - am now following, so hoping for some more snippets soon.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Lots of people out there with good info, they can´t keep everyone´s mouth closed, as much as they would like to.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:08 am

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:45 am

Bring it on Dickie, bring it on. Give miserable old chucky a run for his money and rake up the mess he made of his marriage to Princess Diana, the deceit and lies she had to put up with. Rake up as much as you can Dickie Boy, nobody deserves it more than chucky. Bet campon will hate it too, she does love to think she is the love of his life - shame she does not realise the only love in chucky´s life is chucky - first, last and always.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:43 pm

Yes, can´t wait to buy the book. Interesting this article in the Mirror, think it was yesterday. queenie and chucky most upset with Dickie Boy. Now, it does beg the question, what did they do to tee off Dickie? We all thought he was a very staunch royalist, one of the last people we thought would write a "tell all" book. But he did, so why? Has to be a reason, and I do not think he is short of money either.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/buckingham-palace-orders-crackdown-memoirs-4298264

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:01 pm

Maybe he believes PG is fake and he's fed up with their lies etc

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:38 pm

Oh dear, waity is losing her plastic barbie crown.  So much for waity being a breath of fresh air and being a major hit with the public.  The tide certainly does seem to be turning big time now.  No long top of the style icon list, dropping fast now.

It's Prince Popular! Harry named the UK's favourite royal... beating the Queen into second and Kate into FOURTH

Prince Harry has been named the nation's favourite royal in a YouGov poll
Second place went to the Queen, then the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
Words most often used to describe Harry include 'genuine' and 'likeable'
Success of this month's Invictus Games thought to be a factor in result
Prince George, Prince Charles and the Duke of Edinburgh also popular

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2770581/Harry-named-UK-s-favourite-royal-beating-Queen-second-Kate-FOURTH.html#readerCommentsCommand-message-field
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:41 am

The press seem to be giving out more and more information now, be difficult to turn the tide with billy and cathy middleton still doing exactly as they please, wasting taxpayer money, producing fake heirs, and HM allowing it all to happen and ll with her blessing, or at least that is the way a high proportion of the public is thinking. Give them the second surrogate heir and see what happens.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:50 pm

Can you believe that couple, threatening to sue the press for taking pics of the kid in the park with nanny. For one thing if they don´t want his photos taken then why take him to a public park, secondly, they have shown that it is always the nanny out with him, in their own words.

An incident last week "has prompted Their Royal Highnesses to seek reasonable assurances" from an individual who they've asked to stop "harassing and following both Prince George and his nanny as they go about their ordinary daily lives," according to the statement.

In Battersea Park, fair game, very public place.

http://uk.eonline.com/news/584825/prince-william-kate-middleton-take-legal-steps-asking-individual-to-stop-harassing-prince-george

Don´t you just love the DM headline:

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge start legal action to stop paparazzi taking photographs of Prince George and nanny in park

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2777989/Duke-Duchess-Cambridge-start-legal-action-stop-paparazzi-taking-photographs-Prince-George-nanny-park.html#ixzz3EzvAQ5eK

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:37 pm

Did a bit of digging, I thought I remember something about this. The lazy couple want to make money out of the photos no doubt, they have a "brand" - heard it all.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2541509/Duke-Duchess-Cambridge-Kate-Wills-secretly-set-companies-protect-brand.html
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:15 pm

I think willy and the RPO's are just big bullies and trying to scare Tanna by threatening him. Don't they realise he is/was the photographer used by ma and waity when it suited them - I bet he could really cause them a lot of problems and embarrasssment if this went to court. I can't see what the fuss is about anyway - there haven't been any pics of PG for ages.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:36 pm

Oh my, came across this. Do willy boy and waity realise just how ridiculous the are making themselves look. Wonder what happened to the medds have Tanna on speed dial, must have had a fall out of some sort. And willy boy alleging that Tanna was "stalking" fakie porgie. Willy middleton is hallucinating methinks. Very Happy

http://www.christiantimes.com/article/kensington.palace.warns.photographer.about.stalking.baby.george/48621.htm
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:34 am

Willy boy is playing with fire. I read somewhere that he was taken to many parks, daily, at the same age as fakie, and nobody kicked up a fuss. If they want to hid him away fine, then don´t take him to public parks. I do not believe Tanna stood in the way of the nanny and was bullying, even he knows how stupid that would be. Willy boy allegedly called the police - totally derange that guy is becoming. He should be careful. Tanna must know a lot of things, he was ma´s speed dial for the medd family, he could write a book using another name and get it published abroad. Won´t do to tiddle Tanna off, big mistake. He has also highlighed his childish petulance, and the fact that he wants fakie kept hidden. Many are asking if there is nothing to hide then why the big fuss, which is a very valid point.

My support goes to Tanna, and willy boy needs to be put in a corner to get rid of his tantrums and behave like a responsible adult with at least half a brain.

Interesting that willy boy is alleged to have asked a midwife, who has already been awarded a CBE, I think post the "delivery" of fakie, to help waity with her "HG" Keep it all in the "family" eh? Do they think we are simple or what - special announcement - no, we are not stupid willy boy, we see right through your game.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next