Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willy, waity and the Press

+14
zozoi
Dallasite
Admin- Michelle
Romilly
Cloggy
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
Spitfire
Rozel
GingerBeau46
CrystalEve
PaulineB
One of the Peasants
Iamroyalty
18 posters

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

Willy, waity and the Press - Page 4 Empty Re: Willy, waity and the Press

Post by Indie Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:12 am

Well Snow, I do believe the knives are out for the knickerless Slutter.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:51 pm

Came across this the other day, forgot to post it. Quite interesting and shows what quite a few people think of her.

http://cheapskatemiddleton.tumblr.com/
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:22 pm

So, waity was recognised shopping at Bicester last Sunday. What happened to looking scruffy and going incognito. Now, waity being seen shopping is normally when she is wanting to be seen and making a point of getting papped - eg when not being invited to a wedding, funeral or some other social gathering. So off she trots to the shops, making sure to get noticed.

Aha, but is she not meant to be at Balmoral for the rest of August post the WW1 commemoration events (where she once again disgraced herself and the royal famil)? Now, I appreciate these days she has a chopper at her disposal, courtesy of the taxpayer of course, but then medd manor is about a one hour drive to Bicester, about 8 hours from Balmoral, so I think we can conclude that she was not staying at Balmoral, even with a chopper to hand. Then, said purchases were to be couriered to KP. Why? If meant to be at Balmoral, but is in reality at medd manor, is this a smoke screen we ask ourselves, for us to think she is at KP? Hmmm, bit of a smoke screen possible here. So where in fact is waity at the moment?

It has occurred to me that maybe she is doing a Princess Diana - woe is me, all on my own, I will show the people how he leaves me to my own devices, miserable so and so, that will get me the sympathy vote. Ha! Does not work. PD in an entirely different league. Plus, if she and ma read the blogs/forums they must realise how unpopular they are so sympathy is virtually non existent. If she is trying to copy the "lonely Diana " it is not going to work, the public are heartily sick of her and her family.

So, is she the modern day "Scarletta Pimpernel" - we seek her at Balmoral, we seek her at KP, we seek her at Anmer Hall, or is she just down the road at medd manor?

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:11 pm

Usual cat and mouse games with the public so that no one knows where she actually is. As someone said earlier, most girls who have council house backgrounds gravitate back to mum with the baby. That's fine and their way of doing it but I suspect Georgie is dumped with the nanny at KP, Kate is at the Manor of Doom commiserating with Ma and willy goodness knows where, probably at Balmoral on his own especially for the Glorious 12th as he loves his country activities. So easy to helicopter them back and forth for photo ops to make it look as if everything hunky dory! One thing for sure Waity doesn't want to be at Balmoral and the certainly don't want her.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:41 pm

I'm sure they don't miss her in the way friends miss each other but thought maybe "they" would have wanted her there as they need to have a talk with her like we all think they did last year??

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:54 pm

Could be 'coptered up there for 'the talk' or maybe that's why she is digging her heels in?

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:08 pm

Silly moo - she can't put off the inevitable for ever. I think ER needs some help form us ladies in how to deal with waity - if we were in charge she would have had her bags packed a long time ago

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:53 am

- and a boot in the backside to help her on her way!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:30 am

Methinks of the royals want her there for "a talk" she will be dragged there kicking and screaming. It will be an order, not a request. If she still doesn´t go then she really will cause herself an awful lot of trouble, they cannot be avoided for ever.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:06 pm

^ Didn't something like that happen last year? They said they weren't going, then did go and when they were seen driving to church waity had a face like thunder and looked as though she had been crying for weeks.
She'd do well to get on her knees and pray because there aren't too many people who would be willing to help her or feel any sympathy for her. If she is kicked out ma will be so angry she will go into orbit so she won;t be much use or support - all her dreams gone up in smoke and being kicked out would be worse than never havng married willy in the first place.

^^ Now now PB - thre's no need to be quite so unkind  lol!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:11 pm

I would jerk her there by her expensive hair extensions that she can't keep her man hands out of.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:13 pm

You might pull them out Indie !!!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:24 pm

That is the point.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:31 pm

^ Oh !!! thought you wre going to drag her all the way to Balmoral with them  lol! 

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:14 pm

The press make me so cross at times.  Why, when Prince Harry gets praise for something, do they have to muscle in the lazy couple to make them look good.  They do it so often it is becoming very irritating. I can only assume they want some of Prince Harry´s glitter to fall on to the lazy couple - sadly, only in their dreams.

This paragraph is the one that made me cross.

Prince Harry is an active supporter of disability sport and attended numerous Paralympic events at London 2012 alongside The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Since London he has been the inspiration behind the ‘Invictus Games’, an international sporting competition for wounded, injured and sick servicemen and women from across the world. The Invictus Games will be held at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and Lee Valley Athletics Centre two weeks after National Paralympic Day, 10th-14th September.

Through his work, Prince Harry has seen first-hand how important sport can be for disabled people.

http://paralympics.org.uk/news/royal-family-to-support-national-paralympic-day

As I recall the lazy duo were unavalable for only five events in 11 days as willy boy had "search and rescue duties" and then they had to prepare for their overseas tour  -  packing their own luggage and booking tickets were they?  And the departure was the day after the closing ceremony, why could they not attend that?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2194977/Paralympics-2012-Kate-Middleton-Prince-William-Prince-Harry-watch-events.html

They were also caught out in their lies because of course they were papped in the chateau of his cousin in France, waity baring her all (or nearly her all) and out came the truth, no search and rescue, no packing their bags for the overseas tour, oh no, they were on holiday in France no less.  Karma caught up with them when the photos were published whilst they were on the overseas tour  -  nice one karma, be sure your sins (lies) will find you out.

What can´t speak can´t lie, the France piccies, splashed all over google.

http://d1rmd21v4ke1dg.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/katemiddleton-topless-closer-08-610x457.jpg

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--ogYx-CFo--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/17z2wwqc0br8bjpg.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--N6FT1tHf--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/17z2wvwqkggwnjpg.jpg
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:02 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:Came across this the other day, forgot to post it.  Quite interesting and shows what quite a few people think of her.

http://cheapskatemiddleton.tumblr.com/

What beggars believe for me is that she has no shame about her antics, simply merrily continues the charade without a backward glance.
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:49 am

It said in the RG psychotic article that she is reluctant to attend state banquets and charity meetings. Looking at the pics above it is clear that she is totally unsuitable. It has also become very apparent that she is totally wrong for the job; she is unable to string a coherent sentence together, has no interest in world affairs, points, flaps her hands, grins manically and has zero warmth or charm etc etc.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:54 am

Of course she's reluctant to attend banquets etc - she knows she would have to string 2 words together and talk about something other than hair extensions or Bicester Village outlet. On the Asia trip she was heard talking about shopping to one of the dignitaries who she had only just met - I can't remember who it was and Googled KM/Asia tour and all I got was a load of rubbish about her clothes - says it all really

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:47 am

This is really mind boggling. She should never be allowed to represent anything or anybody. Ever.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:50 pm

She is far more suitable for a Playboy centrefold or perhaps not - they usually have attractive faces I am
told! She would make an excellent double act with Katrina too!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:52 pm

Gross! Potato Head Playmate. No, I don't think so.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:38 pm

LOL - spot on ever Indie!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:42 pm

PaulineB wrote:LOL - spot on ever Indie!

PaulineB - I guess that would be one pic you would definitley not want on the canteen wall!!!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:46 pm

But just think where they could put the staple! Shame she didn't...

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:47 pm

Good one Spitfire - you are in good form today  flower 

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content