Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife

+13
Rozel
CrystalEve
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
Duquesa de Azúcar
Romilly
One of the Peasants
GingerBeau46
Indie
Iamroyalty
Spitfire
Admin- Michelle
Tess
17 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife  - Page 5 Empty Re: Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:11 pm

Thanks PaulineB. Agree with GB, great blogs, love reading them, and loads of links, She does her research thoroughly, puts a lot of time and effort into them. Great reading, always look forward to reading them.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife  - Page 5 Empty Re: Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:11 am

Just found these on the other thread with the same name. Copying here as don´t want them to be missed.

by Anniecross on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:52 pm
Someone said her recent crotch and b-m flashes were to detract from the fast gathering momentum
Surrogacy talk all over the Internet. Shows how dumb she is!

by PaulineB Yesterday at 9:10 pm
I love Sarah Whalen - just found this on another blog

http://www.bayoubuzz.com/buzz/item/691790-kate-middleton-gets-dressing-down-rehab-after-naked-exposures

by GermanY Today at 8:01 am
Anniecross wrote:Someone said her recent crotch and b-m flashes were to detract from the fast gathering momentum
Yes and no amount of paid trolls spamming forums in her favour will stop from being revealed she didn't give birth to George.

by Romilly Today at 11:02 am
Such a tragedy for poor innocent George, what a bizarre life ahead of him. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:37 pm

by Iamroyalty Today at 12:18 pm

Anniecross wrote:
Someone said her recent crotch and b-m flashes were to detract from the fast gathering momentum

Well that would be a bit odd - first we had the "pregnancy" to deflect from the nudity but now we have nudity/flashing to deflect from the same, ahem, pregnancy/surrogacy!!!

Am reposting here from other thread as this is the main thread for this heading.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:39 am

Bottom line is her crotch and b-m flashes are recorded for posterity and can never be eradicated. The surrogacy is all over the Internet and an open secret in medical circles.
If that was me I would be too embarrassed to show my face in public yet out she goes grinning and gurning like a maniac, letting the RF down with her inability to string a sentence together or even connect remotely with the public. A few hundred years ago she would have been long disposed of.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:52 pm

Yes, Annie, sadly those moments have been captured for posterity, not a heartening thought.  She is an embarrassment to herself, let alone the royals.  I do wonder how willy boy has any respect left for her, I do question his intelligence.  Not sure many husbands would be happy and content to think that all the intimate parts of his wife have gone viral world wide.  How awful.  As you say Annie, how has she got the front to go out in public, knowing that everyone she meets has seen her entire body naked, we have been spared nothing, absolutely nothing, unfortunately.  Crotchgate was the worst, full frontal, followed by all of her backside with buttgate.  Started and ended that tour Down Under with such a lack of decorum it beggars belief. The worst part, for me, was that she knew she had already exposed her crotch in NZ, and that she had to be careful, but then, glory be, she does it again!!!  affraid affraid affraid 
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:53 pm

She is so dumb she probably thinks it turns Willy on!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:09 am

In her dreams - ha ha ha ha. Think he is over that by the way he looks at her most of the time these days.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:22 am

Willy Boy is so over that thing.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:25 pm

Rumour is that he has been looking elsewhere!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:22 pm

Where?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:08 am

Well to start with there are various old flames - no need to name them and if he is true to form will soon be having secret liaisons if not already (according to those in the know.)

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:17 am

Would not surprise me one bit if he is playing away from home with a certain person who was on a hunt in Spain with him. I think she and Isabella were the only two women who ever sparked true feelings of love in willy boy. Waity was the booty call, and because he was so lazy, and all the women did not flock to him, she was a very poor second to anyone else. Had Jecca or Isabella entertained willy boy then history would be very different.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:42 am

The country would have respected Jecca or Isabella as they are a completely different kettle of fish, both with inbuilt class. As you say, Waity was always the booty call and is still desperately trying to hang on to that with her serial crotch and backside flashing. I was so relieved that she wasn't in the Ascot carriage with the frail DoE as she certainly wouldn't have missed an opportunity to flash at him or descending from the carriage either. Such an horrendous experience would have truly contributed to his demise.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:36 pm

PaulineB wrote:  Such an horrendous experience would have truly contributed to his demise.

The Black Prince methinks would go after anything in a skirt or without a skirt (ahem,) yes even at his age. After all Lizzie has been looking the other way at his vile antics for many decades now. A leopard does not change it's spots.
 Wink 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:28 pm

CrystalEve wrote:
PaulineB wrote:  Such an horrendous experience would have truly contributed to his demise.

The Black Prince methinks would go after anything in a skirt or without a skirt (ahem,) yes even at his age. After all Lizzie has been looking the other way at his vile antics for many decades now. A leopard does not change it's spots.
 Wink 

I agree CrystalEve. He is a bit ...I'll just use the word---""fresh" with women. To say the least.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:15 pm

Yes, he would go after anything, even this late in the game, but I expect, he has his limitations with the Scrag End.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:03 pm

So why did Wimpo marry her if now he wants a mistress he's trying to imitate his father then.He seems to be all over the place thinking he knows what' he's doing but is just so dumb.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:39 pm

The Clench Jaw married The Stalker because he is just plain dumb. She and The Scrag End played him like a fiddle catering to his every need mentally, emotionally and of course physically. And being the dumb ass, that he is, he fell for it. She, also, is his own personal weapon of mass destruction against the RF for murdering his mother.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:56 am

Indie wrote:Yes, he would go after anything, even this late in the game, but I expect, he has his limitations with the Scrag End.

I'd rather not think about him and the scrag end together thanks Indie!!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:42 am

Sorry Iamroyalty, I'd really rather not think about it either.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:38 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:
CrystalEve wrote:

Wink 

I agree CrystalEve. He is a bit ...I'll just use the word---""fresh" with women. To say the least.

Yes, DdeA, I think "fresh" is a very good word, and he has been "fresh" with so many over the years. HM should have kicked him out years ago. who was that woman he was supposedly having an affair with, the one who was always carriage riding with him, can't think of her name, an attractive woman. Seems he was quite open about it, and it was not that many years ago.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:51 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:
Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:
CrystalEve wrote:

Wink 

Yes, DdeA, I think "fresh" is a very good word, and he has been "fresh" with so many over the years.  HM should have kicked him out years ago. who was that woman he was supposedly having an affair with, the one who was always carriage riding with him, can't think of her name, an attractive woman. Seems he was quite open about it, and it was not that many years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei9BijlUv3E
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:43 am

Now would the woman in question be the Black Prince's favourite carriage riding partner Lady Penny Romsey.  Question 
Why he even slept with Susan Barrantes, (Fergie's Mum.) Yuk!
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:15 am

Poor Susan Barrantes lost her head ! says a lot

I hope Wasty takes knickers to Malta. Maybe she could wear ones with the maltese cross on it and wave the Knights Templar flag and hip hip horay Illuminati
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next